Shili
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Shili
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Shili

The Arbitrator touched down on the heavily forested planet of Shili. "Shaak Ti was from here, if I'm not mistaken." Ikrit said. "Some of the most interesting looking species this galaxy has to offer." he added.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

Galactic Aid Relief Organization (GARO)
2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject:

" So what does that mean to me?", Jase said, stepping off the ship. He ddin't care for this nonsense. As far as he was concerned, his main focus was completing his training.

Jase Denora
Jedi Knight, Member of the GA, all around smexy badass.

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Death is a beautiful thing.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject:

Denora, I need to speak with you asap regarding your training. If you do not intend on joining the Jedi Order, Master Ikrit should not be training you. Please send your answer to me via PM, thank you. And keep up the good posts.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Calias Ketra, Vice Supreme Chancellor [DECEASED]
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject:

"Its just a bit of information on the planet, thats all. Jedi should know the people of the galaxy, and I'm trying to teach you things. I hope you do care about the other people of the galaxy. Compassion is key to a Jedi. You must be compassionate to others." he said. "On with our training. He walked off the ship, and out into the clearing in the forest they had landed in. "Test you with your force abilities, I will. Lift that boulder over there." he said as he pointed off to the right at a somewhat large boulder. It had to weighed at least a couple hundred pounds.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject:

Jase focused on the boulder, reaching out with the Force. He concentrated, lifting it off of the ground. He lifted it to about three feet off the ground, then flung it across the clearng, sending it into a tree. He turned to Ikrit, his arms crossed. " Next."

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject:

"A little confident we are, are we?" he said with a grin. "Next, I want you to lift the ship. It is no different from the boulder. Feel the force flowing through you, and you can accomplish it." he said.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject:

Jase turned to face the ship, stretching out his hand. He breathed deeply and focused on the Force. Reaching out with it he put all his effort into moving the ship. It was a great toll, he could barely feel the ship through the Force. He tried and tried, seeing the ship tremble just a small bit before he fell to his knees with the effort. " Damn it," he huffed, breathing heavily.

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject:

Jase turned to face the ship, stretching out his hand. He breathed deeply and focused on the Force. Reaching out with it he put all his effort into moving the ship. It was a great toll, he could barely feel the ship through the Force. He tried and tried, seeing the ship tremble just a small bit before he fell to his knees with the effort. " Damn it," he huffed, breathing heavily.

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject:

He saw Jase fall to his knees. "Concentrate! Feel the force! No different from the boulder it is." he said. "The force is the greatest ally a Jedi can have, not his lightsaber." he said.

"Clear your mind of all thoughts, for size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hm? And well you should not. For my ally in the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we..." he said as he pinched Jase. "... not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you. Here, between you... me... the tree... the rock... everywhere! Yes, even between this land and my ship!" he added.

He reached out towards the ship. It did not take much, for the force was flowing through Ikrit at all times. With his eyes closed he concentrated, and the ship began to rise up. The pilot still on the ship looked out the cockpit window, astonished. The ship raised probably 20 feet in the air, when Ikrit began pulling it closer, set it down right in front of him.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Jase stood to his feet and spit on the ground. " My weapons have always been my greatest allies, that doesn't just change overnight. Besides, let's say you do succeed in training me. I know Yoogle was a friend of Calias Ketra, who's to say he wouldn't turn me over for a new trial in a heartbeat? Even the greatest of compassion has it's limits; and I am as far from 'luminous' as there is."

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject:

"Even the greatest Jedi Guardians to ever live, their greatest ally was the force. Your a great swordsman Jase, this I know. But what would happen if say you were forced to fight without a lightsaber. The force will always be a Jedi's greatest ally. Yoogle wouldn't do that. It is not in his nature to do such a thing. I will not let it happen. You may be far from luminous right now, but you can work towards the light. Much to learn you still have, my young apprentice" he said.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject:

Jase turned away, " I said don't call me that." He looked off towards the distance, " Don't we have a diplomatic mission to complete?"

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject:

"Yes, of course. We must go then." he said. He called to the pilot on his comlink. "We flew over a town on the way to this spot. Where was it?" he asked.

"It was no more than a mile west of here, Master." he said.

Ikrit put away his comlink. "Let's go" he said to Jase. Ikrit began walking in the direction of the town.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit arrived in the small city. He stopped a man in the street. "Excuse me kind sir, but could you direct me to where your president, or leader works." he asked.

"Sure. The capital building, its just a few blocks down. You cant miss it, the building with the large dome on top." he told Ikrit.

"Thank you." Ikrit said.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit walked into the capital building. A guard asked him what his business there was. "You dont need to know my business. I am here to see your leader." Ikrit said, waving his hand.

The guard took him to the leader. When he entered the room, he saw a man roughly 5 foot 6, not real tall, rather skinny. "Greetings Mr....." Ikrit said.

"Oba Lin, leader of Shili. And how may I help you?"

"Well I have come from the Galactic Alliance. I am Jedi Master Ikrit Toran. May I sit down?" Ikrit asked.

"Yes Master Jedi, please do. Im interested in what you have to say." he said with much interest.

"Well, the GA is growing as we speak. We promote freedom, democracy, and prosperity throughout the galaxy, and will work with you to achieve these things. We want to help the Togruta. I myself knew two Togruta Jedi before the Purge. I'm sure you know who I speak of, Master Shaak Ti, and Ashla. I personally remember Ashla from the Bear Clan, as I helped out with teaching them from time to time." Ikrit said.

"Hmm. I know of these Jedi. In fact Ashla is my step-sister. She would be in her early thirties by now, as I am. I will have to discuss this proposition you have with the High Council here, if it were up to me though, we would be joining you as we speak." Oba Lin said.

"I'm glad. I will keep in touch. I wish I could stay and enjoy the beautiful sights this planet has to offer, but the Jedi Order is incredibly busy, and we have several missions to attend to. I will make it my goal to come back here though and explore the forests of Shili. I came here 400 years ago, but my mind has about forgotten them. So I bid you farewell, President Lin" Ikrit said.

"Goodbye" Oba Lin replied.

Ikrit walked out of the room, and outside the building.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject:

Jase had been feeling something, the need to go to.....Correlia. Was it.........yes, Skywalker was there. It was time, Jase knew it was. He turned to Ikrit, " Look, not that I'm not grateful, because I am, for everything. I will heed your words and turn to you when I need your advice. However, I must go to Correlia, I can feel that Skywalker is there. He set me on the path of the Jedi and I need to see him. I'm ready for the Trials."

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit closed his eyes, and lowered his head in much disappointment. "You have not completed your training...you do not know enough about the force." he said. Ikrit looked up, turned with a piercing gaze on Jase, as though the Jedi Master's huge eyes could somehow determine how much he had learned. "I cannot stop you. I insist that you learn more about the force, but it is your decision alone. I cannot help you with the trials, nor can Luke." he said as he began to walk onto his ship.

"I will teach you as much as I can on the trip back to Naboo, but I dont have much confidance that it will be enough to help you." he said as he sat down in one of the seats. "Pilot, we need to get back to Naboo." he said.

Headed to Naboo

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Last edited by OtetTiswi on Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject:

Jase followed him into the ship. " I know much more about using the Force then you think I do. If I don't do this, I'll never be able to live with myself." Jase took his seat, " It's not about Skywalker being able to help me. It's just.....I owe him my life..."

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Shili
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: