Galactic Alliance Security Headquarters
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » Galactic Alliance Security Headquarters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Galactic Alliance Security Headquarters

The clean and freshly built Security Headquarters rang loudly with the constant chatter and business of the officers. Arlyn entered, finally passing through the Galactic Alliance checks and debriefing. It would be a while before she would gain the trust of the higher figures, but now she wanted her officers' trust.

She marvelled that her own security was installed, modeling after the impenetratable Lambda Buildings stationed across the galaxy. Her eyes carefully scanned each face, and her photographic memory began to store the new images. Her brunette hair was tightly pinned and she wore a tan tunic, with a light blue undershirt and khaki pants with the black knee-high boots.

Arlyn looked up causing her new rank insignia to shine. It was nice to be back, especially with the Galactic Alliance. And taking a look at present security she was deranged with what they were allowing to get away with.

"Ma'am, Welcome to the Galactic Alliance Security Headquarters." the woman was kind and gentle and handed her a status quote of the previous day. Arlyn took it and looked over it, her eyes falling onto the many mistakes and problems that would have to be dealt with.

"Thank you very much, Lt." Arlyn said, her eyes not leaving the portfolio.

The woman smiled and beamed at her new Chief, "Ma'am. Shall I show you to your office?"

Arlyn looked up and smiled, "I overlooked the schematics. I know exactly where it is. Thank you."

The woman nodded and left, obviously coordinating the final installations of the extra security.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn leaned back in her desk and her eyes scanned the room. "Not exactly the Pallanén Estate or Geonosis, but its comfrontable" Arlyn brought up the main computer and began to analyze security top priorities. She placed Luke Skywalker within the top five. Finding him was crucial to Alliance Security. She even began the order of replacing his command codes and entering orders that would hopefully prevent the man from accessing and taking advantage of Alliance buildings. His life was not to be taken, unless in dire consequences. The Chief of State would not allow any sloppiness reguarding her brother. And Arlyn would ensure the actions taken by Alliance Security would not be something they would regret.

She sighed, regretting taking action against her former superior. It was an odd twist of fate. She stood up walking to the window that overlooked the planet of Tatooine. Her eyes stared deep into the sands.

Very few believed she was actually here on good will. And she had very little proof to validate her return. Her face turned looking back at her office, "This is my redemption." She said softly to herself, "This is how they shall forgive me." Her eyes returned to the window.

Arlyn sighed loudly as the door chimed. As she turned around, she saw a man that she could never be more happy to see.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject:

And there stood the Lady of Geonosis, next to the overlooking window of Tatooine. Her image were strong and powerful and her eyes held the ever watchful grace of security. It was her power now to oversee the very inner protection of the Galactic Alliance and Ryan could testify on his life that she would not betray these people. It would be against her will, against her nature to do so.

Ryan, without Arlyn's knowledge, had accidently come across one of her journal entries. She was pained by the events that caused her to delay her return, but she was once a loyal officer. It was affairs and people like Ma'shi that had stopped her from returning.

Ryan smiled and moved closer to the now Galactic Allianced uniform individual. Her eyes held a secret. She was terrified that she would fail. Ryan kissed her cheek softly and she melted into his arms. He held her for a few moments before she let go.

"You can do this, I have faith in you." Ryan whispered

Arlyn looked into his eyes and nodded and stepped closer to the window holding his hand. He stepped up to the massive viewscreen seconds later, and took in the breathtaking site. His eyes found an endless sea of sand on all sides. Arlyn's voice was almost a whisper, "Not much different from the Geonosis..."

Ryan nodded and said, "Leia Organa Solo has her hopes within you. She would not give you this position, if she felt you would betray the Galactic Alliance."

Arlyn nodded, "I know. She would be able to sense my betrayel. The Force is strong within her family according to Master Yoogle."

Ryan noted the remark knowing that it was once used before, but he was unsure where. "I'm worried for you though. The Empire could att-"

Arlyn turned, "The Empire are our allies now. We have to accept them as the Galactic Alliance does. But not so blindly. We will watch their moves carefully. As much as directed at least..."

Ryan understood that she had to play her moves carefully, otherwise politicians may literally set her up for causing another Galactic Civil War. His hands rubbed her arms and kissed her again on the lips. When they let each otehr go, an old female was standing in the doorway.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn looked at Ryan and laughed.

"Come in Miss Noris." Arlyn said kindly

The older woman nodded and stepped inside eyeing Ryan oddly. Ryan looked at her and his hand moved past hers and he exited saying softly, "I'll wait outside."

Arlyn nodded and gestured for the woman to take a seat. Arlyn moved to her desk and she said, "And what brings you here today, Mrs. Norris?"

"Almias Aldason." the woman nodded and handed her a portfolio.

Arlyn looked over the files and her jaw dropped, "Is this validated? Is it really him?"

The woman shrugged, "We have a seventy percent facial lock."

Arlyn nodded, "Planet security?"

The woman pointed to the lower page, "They are ready to move on your order."

Arlyn grinned, "Give the order."

Last edited by Arlyn on Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject:

"Mr. Hank." Arlyn spoke into her communicator to a man lightyears away. "Please don't make a mess of things."

"Never have, never will, ma'am." came the man's response quickly

"I found interesting logs of your investigative history." Arlyn teased. She had found before she checked into the office. Her next remark was more of a warning than a statement "Better watch yourself."

Although she could tell the man was disturbed he said apologetically, "Yes ma'am, my apologies."

"Good. Now let's get this done and bring in a big fish?" Arlyn said softly waiting for the holo-vids to activate.

"Aye, Aye." Hank responded and the holo-vids activated and she could now watch their actions.

The team went into a dark room and safely knocked out two guards. They moved quickly, carefully knocking a few Twi'leks with tranq darts. As they made their way into the main room, Arlyn saw a man she hadn't seen in years...

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject:

"Matthew Donald" Arlyn whispered over the comms, "Bring him to me alive, Mr. Hank."

The security holo-vid went up and down in a quick manner signaling a 'yes'. Arlyn watched carefully, knowing this man was not to be trusted.

"Friends." Matthew's voice said quietly, "He is sleeping in the other room."

Arlyn eyed him and said, "He's lying."

Hank moved and pointed his blaster rifle at the man, "Where is he?"

Matthew's face turned to coolness quickly, "Alliance Brutality, huh?"

Arlyn smiled, "Tell him, 'The Angel is waiting'." Hank repeated what Arlyn had said to him and the man stopped. Matthew eyed and looked into the holo-cam.

"Dollface, where ya been?" Matthew said with a mocking tone.

Arlyn hid her laughter, "Tell him, 'Studmuf, tell the guard where Almias is..."

Hank hesistate then repeated the words carefully and slowly making sure he had heard her correctly. Matthew grinned and pointed to a closet while saying, "The left about twenty minutes ago."

Hank took a few seconds to realize, they were listening to the conversation, and moved quickly to the closet while adding "You're coming with us."

Two security guards tied Matthew carefully and walked out of the room. Hank along with a pair of elites waited in the room, not moving. The closet moved slightly and out stumbled three armed men. The first tripped and his blaster shot went to the left. Hank and his two elites fired, their shots perfectly hitting their targets, but were stopped by a pair of personal shield generators. Then the holo-cam went blank and static.

Hank cursed and dived. Arlyn, lightyears away, stood up from her chair watching the screen frantically. "Come on, come on." she whispered

The holo-cam fizzled into nothingness, then came to life with several terrorist members pointing a small blaster to his face. Hank was in mid sentence, "- me then."

The terrorist cursed and pointed to the holo-cam. "Hank!" Arlyn yelled, "Throw your blaster behind him."

Hank did as ordered and threw his blaster. Although the terrorists believed he surrendered, Hank was secretly preparing for his next move. As all three watched the blaster and went to collect it. Hank moved, his legs snapping the nearby legs while simultanously grabbing one of their rifles.
From the holo-cam, both elites were down, one in a puddle of blood. Hank cursed wildly shooting like a madman while screaming, "Bernado! Bernado!"

The terrorists fell into a dreamless state, stunned. Arlyn was impressed by Hank's restraint in killing the men. Hank moved close to the one in the puddle of blood and checked his pulse. "Bernado..."

Arlyn knew he was badly wounded and would either be in critical condition or fataly wounded. "Hank?" she asked calmly

The camera shook a bit, but he said, "He's alive...He's alive."

Arlyn sighed in relief, but knowing the next few hours would be important. Arlyn accessed her main computer and made her way into Alliance Medical Facilities on Ryloth. She dispatched several of the best doctors and returned to the holo-cam viewscreen. Hank was in tears and after a few painful minutes he began to talk again.

"Bernie was my best friend. We joined the Rebellion together when we were old enough." Hank's voice was mournful and Arlyn paused before giving him hope.

"Death comes to us all, Hank. But it does not come today. You and Bernado have given future hope to families. You stopped a terrorist and in a sense, saved thousands of future lives. Your friend does not lay dying in vain. He performed an amazing job today. Don't forget that." Serveral doctors entered, pushing Hank aside, "Hank. Hang in there. You have fought for democracy and freedom. So did Barnado. Bring Matthew to a shuttle bound for a Alliance Prison, then go home and be with your family. Tell your wife to bake her 'crema de browni' Barnado is going to need some sugar when he wakes up."

Hank was speechless and his last words before the holo camera broke off was, "Thanks Angel."

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject:

Arlyn laid down the headset and leaned back in her seat. There was a knock at the door and Arlyn could hear herself say, 'Come in'. Her voice was emotionless, distracted by the events which had just taken place. Her eyes found the HRD droid entering. His face was full of approved expressions and his smile was contagious.

"Very smooth, Chief." Ryan said softly looking at her.

Arlyn nodded, "Thanks."

The secretary nodded and her harsh high-pitched voice startled Arlyn, "Yes, ma'am, you did wonderful."

Arlyn thanked her and asked the woman to fetch the latest reports on the Naboo Queen's wedding. The ancient human woman left with speed that frightened Arlyn. Ryan, barely having enough time to move out of the small wrinkled woman's way, jumped to the left.

"Ryan, I hear you received an invite to Master Ikrit's bachelor party. Once I finish a few security matters, I think it is time we depart. I was asked to attend as well."

Ryan's eyes bulged, "The bachelor party? I know there are going to be strip- Oh. I didn't know you were like that, I mean, its perfectly okay...and ..."

Arlyn sighed, "No Ryan, I will be going to the queen's bachelorette party."

Ryan nodded and laughed at the thought and daydream he had just had. He moved slightly closer to her desk, but stopped as the small lady returned with a large portfolio in her hand. Arlyn took it carefully and read the schematics.

"Imperials think they have everything planned and accounted for." Arlyn skimmed over the names, "Ams Jendob?"

Arlyn had heard this man's name before and he was extremely unlikely to be there. Her eyes narrowed, "He will be there." Arlyn slammed the portfolio down a bit more than she intended.

"Miss Noris," Arlyn called to the old woman, "Load up an Elite Alliance Security Team. All of them, dressed for an off duty occasion. Skilled in all arts of defense and offense without the use of material weapons....you know: the usual."

The secretary nodded and asked, "Where shall they report to?" Her voice croked with each vowel.

Arlyn smiled, "Have them report to my ship; Turbinia's Pride."

Ryan eyed Arlyn carefully and smiled, "Genius."

Arlyn smiled, "Thanks. Pack your bags, we're going to Naboo." Arlyn snapped the portfolio shut.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject:

The Alliance Security headquarters was buzzing with hundreds of conversations containing security issues all over the building. The Thanagarian Chief entered and the place roared to an applause. Apparently her Ryloth video feed and Dubrillion inspection had finally reached the headquarters. Arlyn blushed slighty and thanked several people as she made her way up to the thirty second floor.

As she entered a twi'lek, a hutt, and several Alliance Security Captains, and three dugs rested at the table. Each had their own bored expression which changed instantly as Arlyn walked into the room.

"My apologies." she said kindly and sat down at the front of the table. A human, handsome and young, with a large scar under his left eye, slid a report to Arlyn.

"Several of the Dasyys Terrorist groups made it through Krant's detection last week." he said boredly, "But nothing big."

Arlyn looked at him and said, "Captain. That is major."

His bored glance switched to a defensive face while saying, "Chief. I, I..I"

Arlyn flashed an annoyed glance, "How many people are dead or injured?"

Captain Clemens stuttered at the attack on his job and said, "Twelve dead, sixteen injured."

Arlyn calmly resisted the urge to shout at the incompetent captain. "Captain Clemens. If we allow this sloppiness, it will be the death of the Alliance."

The Captain nodded, "My apologies ma'am, we will have to clean up our act." His eyes were stunned. No one had questioned his territorial duties. Arlyn shifted her weight while overlooking his reports.

"Otherwise, you are correct." Arlyn said not looking up, "Excellent work besides the Dasyys Incident." Arlyn smiled gently letting the Captain know she did approve of what he was doing, but his lack of care on a "small" incident was disturbing. Her eyes flashed to each of the members in the room. Although the Hutt was oddly requested to take part inthe meeting, Arlyn began to speak to him.

"Jaraba, I extend my thanks for attending." Arlyn said bowing her head, "I would like your support in our problem systems. You know the criminals best. If you could give each of these officers your recommendations on how to handle certain situations..."

The Hutt laughed, his deep rumble vibrating the table slightly. In Huttese he said, "I would be considered a traitor."

Arlyn grinned, "We wont keep records of your involvement. Consider it a step in your redemption."

The Hutt thought for a moment and nodded. His compliance would be kept on record, but Arlyn was going to have a special mainframe established so only top Alliance could access the files. Snitches and spies would not be able to access the Alliance's deepest secrets...

And so the meeting began. The Hutt spent two and half hours performing many tactical scenaries and arming the Security Captain with knowledge on how to properly and legally handle a situation.

---

When the Hutt finally finished, Arlyn dimissed him. When the Hutt was safely out of hearing range she added, "Jaraba the Hutt is highly reliable source. He informed Lambda of many weakspots in its own security. I would like to make sure that these spots are taken care of." The group nodded. One man cleared his throat and said, "Chief, have you had a chance to look over my Patrol?"

Arlyn looked at the man. Matthew Massian; Leader of Border Patrol Efforts. Arlyn looked over his records and his current updates and his increasement in patrol vessels. Arlyn took a few minutes to read each statement and said, "Impressive, but I would like Gamorr's stepped up a bit more."

The man nodded, "Of course. Anything."

Arlyn added, "Tynna's as well."

The man grinned, "Ah, so you noticed my weakest area."

Arlyn nodded, "Otherwise, it seems to be in order. I would Tynna to be made your strongest area. By doing so, you will learn some new tactics and flaws in your other areas. It will keep your men in that area on their guard. And set the example for the rest."

Matthew's face was enough to know Arlyn had meant the man's standards. By saying, "Yes ma'am" his tone meant that he was now another loyal follower.

The cycle would continue for several hours, ignoring the lunch break, and into the late afternoon. Arlyn dismissed the captains and special advisors. A man, Arlyn could only place his first name, Zakery, stayed behind. He had a strong build, his eyes held a strong sense of authority and respect.

"Ma'am." the man said, "I was asked to meet with you on the recent Clandarian Situation."

Arlyn thought the meeting with Zakery wasn't scheduled for another three hours, but upon looking at the clock, realized that it was the proper time indeed. Ignoring the hunger, the thanagarian asked him to take a seat.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject:

The following morning, Arlyn arrived to work a few hours early. She wanted to avoid any possible interactions with Ryan. Her heart was broken and her spirit destroyed. The Angel of Geonosis was gone and all that was left of the thanagarian standing in the empty office, was flesh and blood.

"Activate lights" she said with no emotion

The computer clicked on and the lights powered to high. Arlyn walked over to her window and once again overlooked Tatooine. The planet looked so different now that she was empty. It looked so much bigger, so much more darker.

A few alliance security elites burst through the doors of the floor. Knowing that somekind of galactic emergency must be at hand, Arlyn opened her doors. Seven men were present wearing tactical gear along with two females.

"Chief Pallanén," the man said surprised, "We weren't going to wake you..."

"What is it commander?" Arlyn asked, the soothing of her voice was absent.

"We have a situation." the black haired man said with urgency

"Where?" the blank staring Thanagarian asked

"On Tatooine, not so far from here. Over thirty alliance officers were involved and thirty three citizens." the man referred to a report in his hand which he had written on the way to the building, "We are securing everyone in the Dasad Hospital. None were killed, but all are badly injured."

Arlyn overlooked it and Ryan Davad was on the list. Arlyn looked up wondering what in the galaxy had happened. "Take me" she ordered.

The man began to fill the woman into the specs of the report. Although most of the citizens that were harmed were actually members of a powerful terrorist group that was known trying to get rid of the Alliance's presence on the planet, Arlyn was worried about the Alliance personnel harmed.

The officer went into extreme detail with reports of sabotaged music that caused everyone in the building to go insane, killing or attempting to kill everyone in site.

"Three twi'leks claimed that Mr. Davad was responsible for their injuries" officer Donald reported, "However, we checked their criminal background and they belong to El Zuida."

Arlyn nodded as the group boarded a security hover craft. It zoomed off towards the Recreational Facility.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject:

At last the appearance of Alliance Security headquarters loomed before her. The private and secret movement of the Alliance Recreational Facility incident was coming to a close. Arlyn wasn't exactly how to feel any more. According to a medical report, all those at the facility were single and hadn't had any intimate contact for more than five years. And all those that had checked in hours later, reported that before they even engaged in any bedroom activities, their brainwashing had ended.

Which also brought up to as why all the people in the facility were injured and not killed. The music brought the people to an almost extreme. Either just about to perform the final act of sex or the final act of murder, it had ended.

Arlyn read a Commander Mack's report on the incident and her knowledge was impressive. Her experiments with samples of the music proved just as lethal to the human and alien mind as the real music itself. Interrogations of El Zuida members revealed that they were attempting to access Alliance Communication Relays and spread the songs throughout every single Alliance ship, planet and station. Utter chaos.

Now, what was curious was the formula used to produce such music. It was a complicated mathematical process that was used with a device used to put people into a sort of daze. Medically it was used to ease people into sleep, although, this tampered device was ingeniously altered, to lower the mind's guards of subliminal messages. Which in this case, was sex and murder. Both emotions and actions had fatal consequences...

The vibrations and words that were sung at precisely right volumes literally tampered with the mind’s vulnerabilities. In Ryan’s case, his hidden desire to actually experience a human moment of sensuality was the reason he was subtle to the words. As for murder, every single El Zuida member had enough mental desire for death; they went crazy. Innocent citizens could have had a hidden desire of jealousy or anger that proved to be enough to be affected.

Arlyn finished reading the massive report and set it on her desk. Within hours she would learn the situation was handle and that the appropriate authorities were alerted privately and secretly. Although only a handful actually remembered the situation, Arlyn was sure that the process of the music continued to be studied. Its possibilities were limitless, good or bad. And the next time it would be exposed, the Alliance would be ready.

Even if very little would know of Alliance Security’s triumph over the last terrorist group, Arlyn realized that they actually do serve a purpose. If her and her officers had not prevented the situation, billions would be affected. And that was enough to keep Arlyn motivated.

Arlyn’s spirit and courage would continue, her job would no longer be shaken, but her relationship with Ryan would be tested several more times before they would realize they were meant to be.

Arlyn sat in her desk chair and answered the holo-vid and 're-began' the day. Knowing that what her and other officials were doing was for the greater good of the people.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject:

The next few days were peaceful, yet absent of any kind of romantic interaction with Ryan. He seemed terrified of even approaching her. So to counterbalance the unusualness, Arlyn began to put more hours into the Galactic Security building. She worked almost twenty hours a day for the past three consecutive work days, handling both large and small infractions of the law.

Several security captains requested that she take a day from work, but medically, she was perfect. The only thing keeping her awake and fully alert was her determination to stay away from her quarters.

Arlyn was exhausted by the fifth day, already in her twenty-fifth hour, and had thought she would be suspended from her duty to the alliance, by the arrival of two Alliance Admirals and two Mon Calamari Senators.

Arlyn entered the meeting room and was quite surprised to see all of them smiling. Whomever infromed her that it was just two admirals and senators, would be fired, because there was thirty extra faces than expected.

"Congratulations Chief Alatáriël Pallanén," The Mon Calamari Senator said with a widely expressed smile, "You have won the eyes and ears of the Senate and the panel that oversees the production of Mon Calamari vessels has decided to award you with one of our new and finest ships."

The other Calamari beamed, "Our home planet awaits your arrival and your ship will be waiting for you, along with the finest crew we could find within the Galactic Alliance." His large eyes moved with excitement, "Your crew rivals our infamous Ackbar's."

Arlyn bowed her head, too tired to express her excitement. "Thank you Senators."

The two men smiled, "It was not just us. Many senators did not approve of your high position within the Alliance. Many of their minds have changed and have accepted you a crucial part of this peaceful faction."

Once again Arlyn bowed her head. "I shall thank the senate the next time I give a speech." Although it was a joke, the Calamaris looked at each other with an excited grin.

"Excellent. We have a Senate meeting in a month. You are one of our opening speeches." the Calamari could not have smiled larger. Arlyn looked at the two of them and was about to collapse at the statement, but held her ground.

"I will do my best." Arlyn calmly added. It wasn't everyday you learn you have a speech to give to one of the most powerful factions and most populous. She sighed looking at all the other faces whom were also members of the senate and navy. She sent a re-assuring smile that she could handle what these two fish-look-alikes just gave her. And the thought of running away to Geonosis, appealed to her more than ever.

"Come. We leave in twelve hours." the first fish stated, his grin not evening slipping the slightist little bit.

Arlyn nodded and said, "I will need a few more hours to prep my departure."

The second fish put his large fin-hand in Arlyn's face, "We already got that covered. Your security duties are handled. Go to your quarters and get some rest, Chief Alatáriël Pallanén, we require you at your best on our home world."

Arlyn noted the change of attitude. And respected the two Calamari even more. Knowing that how and what Arlyn did at their homeworld would show the workers that had been ordered to provide this vessel for a woman they didn't even know. Arlyn thanked the two smiling senators and everyone else that had come to bring her this news and left for her quarters.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject:

The executive security officer Charles Hammeal sprinted towards the Central Complex of Alliance Security. He cleared his throat while called attention to everyone.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, all Galactic Alliance planets are hereby on high security alert." he eyed several individuals, "Chief Pallanén will return as soon as possible to announce the official security statement, but we are at war." He clicked a few keys on a nearby holo screen and all the computer screens were replaced with the Chief of State's speech.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject:

Edna sat on her seat answering holo-messages and audio communications. Her day was full of trying to keep track of the possible DRWP intrusions and Killik-sightings. With each Killik remark she had to remind the person that the Killiks were no longer the enemy.

Edna ended the last communication on her device and sighed outwardly. She adjusted her ocular enhancement device and looked at the room. It was a organized clatter of people of attempting to check in and appeal to the security for their arrival or departure.

Edna glanced at the main doors wondering if Sam was on his break. The man was quite a few years younger than her, a decade or two, but Edna still liked to enjoy the view of that man's face.

Just then, the Alliance Security Chief strode through the doors flanked by Ryan Davad. Alone her presence alone was surprising, the man at her right was extremely handsome. Her jaw dropped as she thought, "Hello gorgeous"

The thanagarian gave Edna an odd glance, throwing Edna into a blushed recovery. "Miss Pallanén!" she said high-pitched, "You are...here!"

The brunette smiled and said, "Please have them meet me in the Central Complex. I have an announcement to make."

Edna nodded her eyes slipping to Ryan's chest. "Pecs. Pecs. Pecs." her mind said over and over.

"Edna?" the brunette asked her. Edna was now in a daydream.

Ryan walked through the door, shirtless. His upper body built to perfection. His abs showing a fine tone of masculine fineness. Edna threw her alliance communication device to the side of the room, saying, "Mr. Davad. Permission to enter is granted!"

Ryan smiled in his cute way and approached Edna slowly...

"Miss Edna!" the thanagarian exclaimed gathering nearby attention. Edna shook her head and said, "Yes? Sorry..." The Thanagarian repeated, "I have an announcement to make....Security Complex."

Edna threw her hands up in the air, "Yes, honey, of course!" She pressed a series of numbers and notified the executive that Arlyn had arrived. The Thanagarian nodded in approval and said, "Thank you."

Edna, however, ignored the brunette woman and stared into those giant blue pupils of his. Ryan looked at her and whispered, "Are you all right? You look medically ill."

Edna held her surprised yip, "Everything is esexually well." She stuttered, "Excexuality!" She tried to recover. She closed her eyes and pronounced the words, "Exceptionally!"

Ryan nodded with a strange glance on his head and walked after the Thanagarian. Edna turned and watched his buttocks move up, then down, back up, then down.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn and Ryan entered the turbolift and as it closed she laughed until tears came to her eyes. Ryan looked at her puzzeled, "Arlyn?" he asked concerned. Arlyn looked up and laughed even harder, her insides ready to explode with the feeling.

"Everything is esexually well!" Arlyn croaked through the laughter

Ryan sighed and punched in the proper floor, "That wasn't funny."

"You're right." Arlyn attempted to compose herself, but the wrinkly face of Edna appeared staring at the young Ryan Davad with her dirty little intentions, causing her to fall against the turbolift interior wall. "Sorry, sorry." she apologized, "Edna...Ryan..." She laughed again as the turbolift doors. The security officers outside aimed their blasters as if Arlyn was being tortured but seeing her in the laughing fit, they only grinned and returned to their postures.

Arlyn stumbled into the open, reality returning slowly. Her eyes avoided Ryan's annoyed glance and she continued towards the complex as small bits of laughter escaped from her mouth.

Last edited by Arlyn on Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject:

(OOC: I had a long and elegant speech that I was editting for almost three hours, on and off, and now its gone! And there is no way I am rewriting it basically: Arlyn walks in, catches up on some security matters, gives her speech about Brote, the war, security increasement, Ryan and Arlyn leave to her quarters, case closed.)

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject:

My advice: if you're writing a long post, do it in Notepad or Word first. Then, if something stupid happens with the boards, you can just repaste.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.

Last edited by Gavin Young on Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:39 am; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject:

Edit: Nevermind...

Last edited by Arlyn on Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » Galactic Alliance Security Headquarters
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: