A special note (ooc:: Please Read)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » A special note (ooc:: Please Read)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mossman

Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: A special note (ooc:: Please Read)

I, Joshua Mossman, find myself in a position that many heads of state or government may find in these circumstances.
I hereby resign my post as CEO of the CSA and deliver all holdings to my friend Jandon Fallor, so that he may run his great company without the legal constraints as set out by the Galactic Alliance.
Good day.

The reason behind this move is an OOC/IRL one, some of you may realise that Gavin’s and my sister (the one person, as we are brothers) is currently in a coma in hospital and the prognosis is not good. Gavin and I are in different states, bar today as I am at his house collecting a few things, and Kelsey, our sister, is in the hospital closest to me. As Gavin has to attend school regularly he is unable to visit her at current and is therefore able to run my faction for me until I find myself in a position to do so again.
Thank you all.
 Back to top »
Mossman

Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject:

Gavin can't seem to post atm so this is what he says:

Gavin Young wrote:
Mr Mossman, we at The Phoenix Group thank you for your contribution to our cause.

To the members of VII:
I seek your assistance. As you can imagine emotions are running very high for me right now so anything I say that may seem hostile or offensive is nothing personal.
Also some of you may be wondering as to why I am still playing in VII.
It was a sort of pact we three (Josh, Kel and myself) when we were kids, that if ever one of us were to be in hospital and we could not be there in person, the way we’d support each other was to get on with life. And, since she is not dead, I felt it only right to honour her words and advice. Some of you might find it childish or stupid but it helps me cope.

Last edited by Mossman on Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » A special note (ooc:: Please Read)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: