Command/Opperations Centre
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » Command/Opperations Centre
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:53 am    Post subject: Command/Opperations Centre

Luke stepped away from the console. “You’ve got to find her!” Jasmine yelled at him.
Luke smiled to his apprentice and shook his head, “I’ve got to deal with a certain young man that just landed and should be making his way here now.”
Jasmine looked gob smacked, “You’d rather talk to some guy then save your own sister?”
“My sister can handle herself well. The Force is with her, as is Han.” Luke closed his eyes for a moment, “As is Nevin.”
Luke looked from Jasmine to Salla, “Lieutenant Vivek? I want you to try to get in contact with the Knight. See why Nevin is there.”

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject:

Everything was happening so quickly. First, the commander of the Alliance, whom she assumed all members have come to trust, suddenly turned on them. If it weren't for the heroic acts of Jedi Skywalker himself, Salla, and probably the rest of the base, would be dead.

When that skirmish was taken care of, things moved onto another track and Salla was lost again. Anteevy? Rescuing?

Nevin...?

Just the mention of his name sent sparks of electricity down her spine. Was he the one who needed rescuing or...? She sure hoped not. They had just become friends and it would be a real shame to lose him so soon.

Skywalker's voice rang out again and Salla blinked a few times to clear her mind. He was addressing her directly and judging from the expression on his face, had been trying to do so for a long time. Salla mentally scolded herself for allowing her mind to drift like that and stood at attention.

“Lieutenant Vivek? I want you to try to get in contact with the Knight. See why Nevin is there.”

Contact Nevin? But...no! She couldn't! Not after the kiss they shared together! It would make her look like she was stalking him or couldn't live without him. It would turn her into a thorn in his side and that was the last thing she wanted to do at this point.

Although her mind was saying one thing, the words that slipped out of her mouth were the complete opposite. "Yes, sir," she said crisply. "I'll get a report to you once I get a response."

Quickly adding a salute to her already errect posture, Salla turned on her heel and headed toward the communications console. Oh, this will be a very awkward conversation indeed.

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject:

Jase and Fett had landed at a secured landing pad at t he Rebel Base and were now making there way to the Command center. Jase didn't know why, but the Dark feelings inside of him made him more bloodthirsty to kill Luke then he had ever been in his life. Jase looked around quietly as they made their way towards the building, he noticed a lack of clone troopers around the base. " Fett, keep your guard up, something isn't right." Fett nodded and they kept walking. Two guards stood outisde of the Command Center. " Halt," one of them said, stepping up to Jase," state your business." Jase smiled coldly, " Death." He lifted the guards into the air with the Force and crushed their throats with Force Choke. He dropped their crumpled bodies to the floor and entered the Command Center. Skywalker was close, he could feel it. Where are you, Skywalker?

Jase Denora
Jedi Knight, Member of the GA, all around smexy badass.

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Death is a beautiful thing.
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject:

Fett walked through the halls behind Denora, ready for an attack. But one never seemed to come.

The two proceeded down the hall almost unchecked, until they passed a small door. The man that walked out into the hall didn't notice Fett, or Denora, and never did notice them, for at the very moment he stepped into the hall, Fett snapped the man's neck, and dragged him back into the room he exited from.

After Fett had hidden the man, they continued through the halls for the Command Center...

Today, a Jedi would die, it was just a matter of which Jedi.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject:

Hey, uh...sorry to intrude but how did you manage to get past two planetary shields, ion defenses and into the base undetected?

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject:

Already worked it out with Gav. Luke's expecting Jase, we've been planning this.

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject:

Salla sank down in the surprisingly plush chair located at the communications console. The console stood before her with blinking lights weaving intricate patterns across the surface. She had no prior experience working at a console like this, but how hard could it really be?

Flexing her fingers, Salla gazed down at the controls - her mind beginning to drift. Just thinking about the task she had to accomplish brought back vivid memories of the night before in the access corridor. Nevin, with his hands wrapped around her waist and firm lips pushing against hers, probing her, looking for understanding. It was an experience she'll never forget. And now, the man she came to know as a good friend - maybe even more - was lost somewhere out there. Or worse, had gone rogue and steered his assigned ship into Imperial territory.

Oh, Nevin, please say it ain't so...

Pushing down the lump forming in her throat, Salla reached forward and began to punch in the desired frequency to the Knight. She waited a fraction of a second, then activated the comm unit itself.

A burst of static came over the recieving end and Salla's heart jumped up into her throat. He's hurt....he crashed...he turned on us. So many thoughts were crossing through Salla's mind that she hadn't realized the unit was still live and recording. The only indication was the small, red beacon flashing next to the microphone.

Licking her lips, Salla leaned forward and began to speak. "Calamari Battlecruiser, Knight, this is First Lieutenant Vivek. You have deviated from your assigned course. Do you have an explanation for your actions?"

She sat back and waited for the response.

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject:

Jase stepped closer to the blown out door of the room where Luke was. He turned towards Fett briefly, " Boba, you may want to leave, it would be a shame if I lost and you ended up under arrest." He walked to the doorway of the room without waiting for Fett's response and stepped inside. Skwalker was there, and one of the Padawan's, Jasmine. Jase sneered and reached out with the Force, beginning to choke her.

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject:

Boba walked in calmly behind Jase. The man had warned him to run, but he had no intention of abandoning a commrade, even if it cost him his life.

As soon as he entered, he saw Jase outstretch his hand, and force-choke one of the Jedi.

Boba stood against the wall and surveyed Jase. He had warned Boba earlier not to interefere, so he didn't, but he would take Skywalker down if Jase's life was in danger.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject:

Luke’s head snapped up to the door, Jase had walked in, followed by the mysterious Boba Fett.
Jase turned and started choking Jasmine. “Mr Denora, your fight is with me, not my apprentice.”
Luke pushed Jase into the remainder of the door, breaking his hold on Jasmine, who fainted.
Luke walks around to face Jase, he ignited his sabre.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject:

Jase stood up chuckling coldly. " Awww, did I hurt your feelings," Jase practically spat out the next word, " master." Jase ignited his saber and charged Luke. " Die!"

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:56 am    Post subject:

Luke ignored the inflection, “Jase, you have turned to the Dark Side. You will fall.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:03 am    Post subject:

Jase brought down his saber towards Luke's
head. Luke quickly dodged the ill aimed stroke, swinging his sabre to defend the blow Jas adjusted his strike and parried Luke's
blow. He brought his saber back and threw a feigning thrust
towards Luke's chest Luke glared, sending Jase back into the wall
with a powerful push of The Force Jase used the Force to prevent him from
slamming into the wall to hard. He had the saber skills to
compete, but even with his enhanced abilities, Luke still
had better Force control. he would have to be alert. He
tore off the shoulder pads to his DXT-3 armor and sent them
flying at Luke with the Force, lunging at him with his saber at the same time.

Luke raised his hand, the armour panels froze
in mid air. Luke dropped them on the ground. He leaped
forward and slashed at Jase.Jase parried the strike and kicked Luke in
the chest, Jase was still physically stronger then the man,
even if not stronger in the Force. He used the Force to
grab a monitor from the computer panels and flung it
towards him.Luke fell hard on the ground, he had to roll
to avoid the moniter flying at him.

Jase charged him again, sending a strike
towards the man's saber hand. Luke waited till just the right moment and as Jase was above him Luke thrusted with both feet into the
older man's chest sending him flying into the roof Jase was suprised at the strike, but caught himself quickly. He used the Force to land on his feet and
wiped the sweat from his brow. " What's wrong Skywalker? A
little surprised at my change?" Luke stood up and put his sabre away, "No
Jase, merely disappointed." " Hah! Once a murderer always a murderer,
this new power just helps me be better at what I am!." He
charged the man again swinging his saber towards his
torso.

Luke waved his hand and used The Force to
diflect the attack, "Jase, we choose our own destinies, you
don't have to be like this." Jase threw out a huge Force push and swung
again, " This is my destiny! To take life!" Luke flipped backward and parried the swing
with his newly ignighted sabre Jase's face seemed to distort slightly as he
swung again, parrying Luke's blows also. " Give it up,
Skywalker. And I'll make it quick."Luke smiled slightly, "Jase, if you truely
wanted to kill me I would have destroyed you by now."
Luke dodged the attack and placed one hand over the other,
casting a fan of lightning towards Jase

Jase flew backwards with the force of th blast. He grunted and stumbled to his feet. " What do you know of the dealings of death?" Luke stood still "I have killedmany more than you Jase." Jase laughed coldly, " Not face to face.
Your little triumph at the death Star means nothing!" he
grappled the man in a Force Choke and lifted the shards of
glass from the monitor screen that he had thrown earlier
and held them in the air with the Force, menacingly pointed
at Luke. " To truly understand death, you must see your
victims torment as you take their life from them!" He flung the glass shards at Luke. Luke pushed Jase with such force that theshards of glass were launched back into Jase's face

Jase grunted as the shards entered his flesh.
he staggered back and opened his eyes. The shards had missed his eyes, he could handle the pain, he had felt
worse. He glared at Luke, " You dumb bastard," he charged
him again, " if you think that's going to stop me, then you
should be killed purely on your stupidity!" Luke sent a powerful
sidekick into Jase's chest Jase staggered back a little, sent a feinging
slice and threw his left fist in an uppercut into Luke's chin. Luke dodged the slice and stepped right into
the uppercut sending his head snapping back

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject:

Luke back flipped off the floor Jase swung his sabre again. Luke blocked the attack and managed to get Jase into a sabre lock.
“Jase, you can’t win. I don’t want to have to kill you.” Luke said. Jase only sneered.
Luke’s eyes flicked to the communications console. Well to the seat positioned in front of the console. Without thinking Luke Forced the chair up off the ground and it crashed into the side of Jase’s head. Sending Salla to the floor in the process.
Jase lay in a pile on the floor, clearly out cold.
Luke walked to a wall comm unit, “Medical team to the command centre.”
Luke then proceeded to assist Salla in standing.
Jasmine sat up out of her slump. And asked, “What did I miss?”
Luke looked at her then at Salla. Then at the fallen mass of Jase being lifted onto a stretcher and taken to the medical bay.
“With Princess Leia and Grand Admiral Solo out of action for the moment I am taking command of the Galactic Alliance until they return in a sufficient command capability. I will be merging the resources of the New Jedi Order with those of the Galactic Alliance. Any objections? No? Good.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject:

Luke turned to Jasmine, “Jas, you’re in charge of the base till I get back.”
Luke passed her the lightsabre, “Where are you going?” Jasmine asked.
“I am going to lead a fleet again.” Luke said and he ran out of the room.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject:

The silence wore on for what seemed like an eternity. Wringing her hands nervously, Salla kept her gaze focused on the microphone, almost urging it to respond - to crackle to life. Just some kind of indication to assure her that Nevin was out there and safe.

When no answer came, Salla leaned forward to toggle the switch again when a sharp crackle emitted over the receiever. The sudden explosion of sound nearly made her hit the ceiling. Her heart was now racing and she tried to steady her shaking hands. This was it. A response.

The mic crackled again before a baritone voice broke in. "Thi---is Mon---Knight. Come agai---ease?"

Salla's heart caught in her throat as she yelled into the mic. "Repeat, this is First Lieutenant Salla Vivek. You have deviated from your original course. Please explain your actions."

The response was simple. "Dist--ss signal--Mame. Nothi--worry--out."

A distress signal. Why hasn't the base gotten word of that? Something didn't seem right. Besides, the thought of Nevin continued to nag at the back of her mind.

"I see," she said into the comm. "May I speak with Lieutenant Antilles?"

"He--unavailable. O-other---to---ttend to..."

Salla's eyebrows beetled. "What's he attending to?"

"C-Confidential..."

Salla grimaced. No, something definitely wasn't right. And with this news, she was considering not reporting to Skywalker at all. Afterall, she didn't want Nevin to get in trouble. "Alright, thank you Knight. Please keep in touch."

When the man on the other end clicked the comm in acknowledgement, Salla cut the connection. She had a bad feeling about this...

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject:

Colonel Ma’shi, Head of Galactic Alliance Intelligence was passing through the communications centre and heard a voice she remembered, “Arlyn? It can’t be…” Ma’shi smiles, “so the rogue agent returns…”
Ma’shi follows the sound of Arlyn’s voice to a small subsection of the centre, Leia Organa Solo was there talking to the monitor. Ma’shi hangs about just to the side of the room, so she could hear everything being said, without the other person seeing her.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?

Last edited by Gavin Young on Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject:

Leia looked to the side at both the entry of Colonel Ma'shi, and the sensors officer gesturing to her.

"They've lowered their shields. And," he paused. "Powered down their weapons."

Leia nodded and gestured to him to continue scanning. Something was off here, and she didn't know what.

"Well, Arlyn," Leia said in both a displeased and a surprised tone of voice. "I certainly didn't expect to see you again. I see you've been...busy," Leia finished as she moved her eyes away from her and around what little of the ship she could see.

Leia threw a sideways glance at Ma'shi, then towards the sensors officer.

"Ma'am," He said in a silent whisper, muting the audio of the comm channel. "We're only picking up one lifeform; the Thanagarian."

Leia's kept control of her face, which was just begging her to let it twist into a look of confusion, then she returned her attention to the viewscreen and unmutted the channel itself, further studying the "human" closest to the view screen.

"What is it you want?" She said to Aryln, ignoring the new information for now. "What makes you want to come back to us?"
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn, with the years of Intelligence training, successfully withheld her annoyed and disappointed facial expression. "All right. She doesnt know everything." She admitted jokingly. Arlyn smiled a reassuring smile and said, "Miss Solo, I have come for my debriefing."

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject:

"Your...debriefing," Leia repeated. She gave another look at Ma'shi. "Very well," she said, turning her eyes back to the screen. "You may land, but..." she paused to think, concentrating on the young man. Finally, it came to her. "Your droid must stay in the ship. I'm sure you understand the security risk."
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn nodded and rudely ended the signal. "Leia has changed for the worst I see. You must understand that she doesn't know how special you are..." Arlyn looked at him and could tell that he was hurt. He was called a mere droid. One, if not the, most powerful person in the galaxy called him insuperior, unwanted.

Arlyn looked at him and kissed his cheek as the Turbinia's Pride descended. "Look, don't worry about it, okay?"

Ryan nodded but didn't meet her gaze. "Great, just great. My first day back, and Leia, the superstar, ruins everything."

Ryan sulked for the remaining period even as the Turbinia's Pride touched the surface. Arlyn began to exit, the powerful suns of Tatooine hitting her eyes...

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject:

Ma’shi smiled, “Debriefing indeed.” She said to Leia, “I would like to sit in on the… conference, if I may Madam Chief of State?”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject:

Leia turned away from the viewscreen to look at Ma'shi. "You certainly may," she confirmed. "After all, you are Chief of Intelligence, aren't you?" Leia asked with a cocky smile before standing up and leaving the room.
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject:

The wailing of the twins had toned down to a whimper as Han finally entered the command center. The sudden appearance of the Commander in Chief with two children craddled in his arms was not a sight these people saw everyday. So, naturally all heads turned in his direction as he entered.

Han ignored them all and quickly moved toward the officer in charge. He was an older man with graying red hair and a neatly trimmed beard. The rank insignia pinned to his shoulder read that he was a general. However, his name had escaped Han.

"Commander Solo," he acknowledged the Corellian without picking his head up from the displays. "Welcome back. There were some pretty nasty rumors spreading around about you, sir. Glad you you were able to shoot them down."

The whimpering from the twins had ceased, much to Han's relief. He let out a sigh and shrugged his shoulders. Somehow, the news of rumors didn't bother him. Maybe it was experience. "That doesn't surprise me," he said matter of factly as he glanced over the general's shoulder.

"Didn't think it would," the general smiled and turned his head to look at the haggard ex-smuggler for the first time. His smile instantly turned to a frown. "Sir...children? I don't think--"

Han would've thrust a finger in the man's face but his hands were a little tied up at the moment. Instead, he just shot the man a stern glance. That was all he had to do to silence him. "That's none of your business, general. I just have a quick favor to ask of ya." He paused to search the command center one last time. "Where's my wife?"

The man's face flushed of all color, making him appear paler than he already was naturally. "Your--wife?"

Han's face flushed red with anger. "Yes, my wife! Don't act like a stupid nerf or I'll remove you from your rank! You know who i'm talkin' about."

The general shuffled his feet against the stone floor before adverting his eyes away from Han and back to his displays. "No one knows, sir," he mumbled quietly. "Something personal."

"Personal?!" he sputtered. This was the last thing he expected to hear. What was so damn important that she would leave her post with the Alliance?! Everything was right here! There was no need for her to run off on her own!

Ignoring Han's sudden outburst, the man continued on about his work observing the displays. "Yes, sir...personal," he repeated. "When the Chief of State demands that something remains a secret, we don't ask questions."

"But...but this is important!" he stammered, drawing more looks from the officers present. Even the twins in his arms were starting to become restless again. He began to bounce them again to prevent a repeat of earlier. "I come back after being AWOL for a few weeks and you tell me I can't even talk to my wife?!"

The general turned away from his work to respond to the angry Corellian but stopped. His eyes went wide for a split second and his mouth gaped. In fact, everyone in the room seemed to have the same reaction.

Narrowing his eyes, Han turned around and did the same as he saw the small frame of his wife standing in the door. "Leia..." he breathed quietly before another round of wailing ensued from the twins.

Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject:

Leia just stood silent for a moment, not sure how to react. She could do so many things at this moment and she didn't know which one to choose. On one hand, he had abandoned the Alliance and took both her children with him. He'd made her endanger the lives of two newfound friends in an attempt to find him. He'd left her insecure and in fear of the events leading up to the point where she had to fight her own brother, almost to the death - something Leia still had not found the strength to counter.

On the other hand, he was back.

She ran to him, flinging her arms around him and knowing he'd reciprocate. "H-Han," the woman said quietly, sobbing to herself.

Last edited by Leia Organa Solo on Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject:

The reality of her actually standing there didn't sink in until her arms were wrapped tightly about his torso. Han would have returned the gesture but his arms were a little full at the moment. The sudden appearance of their mother caused the twins to squirm uncomfortably again in his arms. Noting the movment, Han shifted them so that they were more out of the way. This also gave him room to actually return the favor as he rested his chin on top of her head and breathed in the sweet scent of her hair.

"I'm here, sweetheart," he said softly. "I ain't going anywhere for a long time. How 'bout you stop with the waterworks? I had enough of that for a while thanks to these two rascals."

As if they knew what was going on, the twins both giggled quietly to themselves and began to coo. Jaina thrust her arm outward to touch Leia's face. "See?" Han remarked with a smile. "Already up to no good."

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject:

For a long moment, the only sound in the command center was the constant hum of the computer and the low hum of conversation. Even the kids had become unusually quiet as Leia just stood there and stared down her husband. Han shifted his weight from foot to foot as he stood before her authoritative gaze.

Judging from the way their reunion had started, Han thought for sure he was going to avoid the scolding he felt for sure would be coming. But the longer Leia remained silent, the more certain he was that it would happen.

Leia's brown eyes lowered to the floor and she opened her mouth to speak. Here it comes... "Mistress Leia! Oh, how good it is to see you again!"

Wait a second, that wasn't Leia's voice! Han craned his neck to see the golden frame of See-Threepio shuffling into the room. A low growl escaped his lips. He thought he told that golden tincan to head back to their quarters.

An annoyed look crossed Leia's features as well, but she remained focused on Han. Feeling that he had not been heard the first time, the droid pressed on. "I was MOST concerned for you, Mistress."

This time, Leia turned her heard to regard the droid. She nodded her head in appreciation and seemed keen to start up a conversation with him. Han wouldn't allow it. Not now. Han took a menacing step toward the droid and gave him a scowl. He knew he didn't look very intimidating with two children nestled in his arms, but he was doing his best. Besides, Threepio was too stupid to pick up on it anyway. "Uh, do you mind?" he growled out in a low tone.

A quiet whimper came from the droid's voice box before he moved back into the bustle of the command center. A satisfied smirk spread over Han's lips before he turned back to Leia. To his surprise, she was already looking back at him. A hint of a smile was on her face as well. "Well?" he inquired in a hopeful tone.

"Well what?"

That same cocky smile remained on his face as he adjusted the bundles in his arms once more. He gestured first to Jonash with a nod and then to Jaina. Both twins were cooing softly to themselves. A smile a pure joy broke out on Leia's face as she once more threw herself at Han. Not caring what others thought, they stood there and embraced.

Now this is how it was meant to be....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later onboard the Falcon

"All set, Chewie?" Han called over to his co-pilot.

A loud moan emitted from the chair beside him as the Wookiee shook a hairy paw into the air before making some final adjustments. It wasn't long before the familiar whine of the engines filled the cockpit and the old freighter was sailing toward the stars.

Han relaxed back into the crash webbing and let his hands flow over the controls. A goofy smile was threatening to form on his lips as he thought about their destination. Corellia. The last time he had been there, he was only a boy but now he was finally getting the opportunity to return home - even if he didn't like the circumstances.

That scolding he had feared earlier caught up with him afterall. Leia had approached him later on that night inquiring about a freighter captain that had given the Alliance information regarding Brote Heckler. She wanted to know if he knew him. Well, he knew right away this wasn't gonna turn out well. First of all, she didn't take the information of him actually being that freighter captain too well. And if that wasn't enough, she hounded him out for giving away information like that to the Empire in the first place.

A full-blown argument had broken out and it ended with both of them trying to calm down two crying children. When all was all set and done, Leia then explained that he had to go to Corellia to testify in front of a court at Brote Heckler's trial. That part didn't bring much argument, but Leia still wasn't happy.

That brought things up to the present.

Leia was currently in the hold tending to Jonash and Jaina while Han and Chewie prepared the Falcon for lightspeed. Han sighed. It would've been the perfect day if it weren't for that nerf-brained argument!

A soft moan brought Han out of his reverie. He blinked his eyes a few times before glancing over at Chewie. "You have the coordinates set?"

An affirmative grunt.

"Alright, pal. On three." Han rested his palm on the hyperspace lever and stared out at the stars as he started the countdown. "One....two...THREE!" He pulled it back.

The stars stretched into lines as the Falcon shot forward into hyperspace.

The Millennium Falcon is now at Corellia

Last edited by Han Solo on Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » Command/Opperations Centre
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: