Democratic Warrior: Firestone
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Contruum » Democratic Warrior: Firestone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Democratic Warrior: Firestone

Flag ship of the DRWP Naval Force

Democratic Warrior II

-SK-2 Shield Punchers, (10,10,10,10)

-F-9 Heavy Ion Cannons (30,30,30,30)

-[10] SEAL Shield Projectors

Commanding Officer: Vice Admiral Kliker N. Kirk

2nd Command: Staff Lieutenant Davis B. Drivious (Geonosian)

Communcation Officer: Ensign Anderson (Human)

Senior Tactical Eilte Blood Guard Commander (ground force command): Maathraw .D Emerson (Human/Csilla)

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject:

Brote had reached the star port in time to get to the first shuttle ready, he ran on and was already through the atmosphere quickly. He was thinking to himself of what the up and coming meeting would bring. With him is a close aide by the name of Henry. He is accompanying the Emperor on this Diplomatic mission to study and learn what he should do in such situations. He has been selected as the next Chairman of the Cabinet of State, thus will hold the title if the Emperor wins, of Chairman of State. It is a necessity that he accompanies the Emperor. They both start discussing the meeting with one another. As they know

"I will see Arlyn... I will see her again. I have no idea how it will be with her. If she has moved on or not... if she has nothing in her life at all."

"Sir... I would advise you not to talk about such things as this there."

"I know... we can't have an incident..."

"But... Sir..."

Henry rubbed his beard that had formed under his chin. He was thinking of what to say to the Emperor at this time, knowing full well anything could set him off. He thought back to his own past relations with women as he also wanted to help him through this since a lover also had broken his heart...

"Sir... it isn't my place to ask... but have you ever really thought about her till now?"

"I surpressed my feelings... I never wanted anyone to know."

He rubbed his chin again, he was thinking harder now.

"Well... maybe you should talk to her then... even if there is someone else."

"Are you sure wouldn't she get angry with me, or even ignore me?"

He was thinking again, rubbing his chin contiuniously. "Well... is he is to get through this he better move on. In my opinion the best way to move on is to talk it over with her. Also... seeing as she is high in position at this moment... it would also be good for the DRWP to have her back again, and her worlds." He thought in this way, but couldn't just think in that way as he was still a loyal friend of Emperor Heckler.

"Sir... talk to her. I'm not saying flirt with her. Not saying get all poedic. Just talk to her. If your speech comes up..."

"Oh yes... my God my speech!"

Henry could sence the Emperor's anxity and fear of rejection. He had once experianced it. He knew as fact that what the Emperor was going through would either hurt him and break him forever, or completely revemp him. Hence Henry knew to be even more careful as he pressed.

"Well... is it does, what do you think you should say was the reason you said these things?"

"I am madly in love with you and I want you..."

"Now stop right there..."

Henry now had it, he got the Emperor on the wall now. Bullseye, he got him like a dart. He knew exactly what he should say.

"Don't say any of it, tell her... 'you have feelings for her and that what you had said was only the truth, take it as you will.' Don't press anything on her, got me?"

"Yeah..."

Suddenly, as the Emperor agreed the shuttle came to a sudden halt as it began to dock with the Firestone.

The Firestone is now enroute to Utapau

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject:

The Firestone let off a great braking force; the ship shook and stopped dead in space above Utapau. With the stop, transmissions streamed in that Ambargo fleet was hard-pressed to leave. They were getting off the planet quickly as the CIS representatives left. The transmission stilled as President of the Inter-galactic Protectorate got on the Comm.

"Soldiers of the Union, Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru, and all others in the area of Utapau, yes you citizens below. I am President, more formally Emperor, of the Inter-galactic Union of worlds or more formally called, the Democratically Represented Worlds Protectorate. In hopes of a further of Inter-Galactic Union across the stars, I have come personally to tell you all we, the Protectorate, have vowed to bring stability and peace to your world in the coming days. The Protectorate has many times over stepped its bounds and has used lethal force in such matters without reform of the way we do things. But we did it to protect ourselves in the best way possible.

I now out stretch my hands to your world to come into this Union, permanently, before going to others. If you refuse, my fleets are already pulling back."

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject:

I felt the lurch as the ship tractored me toward it. Heckler was aborad. I could feel it. I smiled slightly as I stood at the hatch when it lowered. Heckler was standing at the foot of it. "Hello, Brote." I said happily, "Let us begin. Shall we?"

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject:

The glare of his glasses sparked a shine from the overhead lights and onto the shuttle that now had landed. He looked on as it landed, it was a ship from Kuat's Killiks and he knew soon he would meet a Killik or human "host" or joiner as they were called. As the shuttle finally landed, he approached it and the door opened. A woman stepped out and came to the Emperor. Her legs were the first he noticed as the human came through the portal.

Imperial standard but she wore pants which were red with gold stripes down each side. She also even had Imperial regulation black boots. She slipped easily enough through the portal due to her thin body. He observed further she ware a red shirt, Imperial also, and had no cap on. He could see she had no cap on as she finally got all the way through revealing beautiful brown hair flow down her back and over her shoulders. She was a beautiful woman indeed, and the uniform did her all the better Brote thought.

"Hello, Brote."

Was the first thing she said, it surprised him that she did not remark about his title. A quality in most people, Brote thought, but a show of mild disrespect. Her smile made up for it though.

"Let us begin. Shall we?"

Second thing she said. Not yet demanding, but very to the point of business. He knew it wouldn't take long to get an agreement signed and the CIS working again.

"Ok... come this way to one of my conference rooms, we can discuss things there. Please, feel as though you are at home, I am a friend of your's and a friend of mine."

Of course, it was customary for the leader of a family to hug the leader of another that he was to talk to show action rather then just words. He was unsure rather she knew of this custom or not... so he approached her closer to confirm her knowledge before going up stairs to a meeting room.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject:

Brote ushered me into the conference room, but failed to sit down. I looked at him oddly, he looked as if he was waiting for something. Probably some custom that I didn't know. To not insult the man, I went to the seat at the far end of the Conference room, with my bodyguard dorid standing on my opposite sides.

The room was bright, and there was a window behind me that could let you view my entire fleet. I waited, "Well now, Emperor Heckler," respecting his title this time, "Let us make this offical at last."

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject:

Brote moved to the front side of the table, a dark shroud came over the sides of the table at which both leaders sat. Brote sat close to the door. He was slightly dismayed to have not been given the statement of friendship, but he held it in. A thought came to his mind that she just didn't know about it, so he decided to just move on.

"Well now, Emperor Heckler,"

She said, with a little more respect to my title, giving me a slight discontent due to an almost mixxed signal. First friend like gesture then a more serious spot, which meant what she say next would be more serious.

"Let us make this official at last."

And so it was. Brote fell back into the dark shroud, with dim light casting over the table a reflection of light appeared on his glasses and hence, you could only see his glasses on the dark. He propped his hands into a clasped action and put them in front him wit his elbows on the side arms of the chair. He crossed his legs in a straight manner and put them under the table.

"Let us do so... we have agreed on what we want, let us finish it here and now."

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject:

I was glad that Brote was prepared to make this offical. Looked into his eyes, and slid a datadisk accross the table, "Since our terms have been made already, all we need is your signature to finalize our deal." I looked and him a gave him a smug smile.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject:

Brote in his comfortable position noticed the data disk fly towards him and stop just before the edge of the table. He moved his hands from the position he had them in and grabbed it. He looked at it with an intense stare.

So... he thought... this would be the beginning of a new way for the galaxy... a new way for him and the rebirth of a heroic...

He signed quickly, and threw the disk back to the woman. He did it so quickly and knew he should not even think about it, just to keep him from having his nerves turn to butter.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject:

Brote moved out of the Conference room as so did the woman, she moved quicker then him and he had no chance to say anything to her. He moved to the bridge and sat at his chair close to the captain’s. He looked at the captain.

"Well... we are done here; Utapau has joined the Board and the Senate. A certain agreement has been signed... The Confederacy has been reborn. We must proceed back to Contruum. We are gaining a new vessel... a Democratic Warrior II. This one like all Democratic Warriors will be dismantled. Captain, Proceed into hyper-space."

The Captain, like the crew, looked at him. He took his assertive power and pushed the captain and his crew into this, and now out of it and back home. But... now they would lose their ship and a new one would replace it, it was a torn situation for the captain and crew. But the captain looked forward. The crew went back to work. The Captain quietly disagreed, yet followed the order.

The Firestone, with Fleet Ambargo, are on their way to Contruum.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject:

The man known as Emperor, and sometimes, when he wasn't working, Brote, sometimes even when he was, sat down at his desk in his apartment. He reviewed some reports from Contruum. Supposedly, the Corporate Alliance was nearing an end and the Imperium Pugnus held most of the minority. It was to his joy though that his own party had more power then it did over all this time. Obviously the popularity his party controlled was enough for this election, because it was a majority. The majority was huge.

He sat in silence, his legs crossed and under the desk. His hands fell lifeless to his sides and sounds of music in the background. He listened to the notes flowing through the air and into his delicate air drums. The sounds vibrations ping off his inner ear hairs. A silence, with the soft notes the only thing breaking it fell over the room. He turned off the lights breaking the still air with his soft voice. Lights. Only for the air to fall still once more and the lids of his eyes to fall over and blank out the light of the desk. Darkness fell all around him.

Later on, he awoke; a blip and ring broke the silence, breaking the still air. He moved his eyelids, he blinking as the deemed light flooded in. He reached over with one of his hands. He pressed a certain button and both stopped. A screen blinked on, the face of the Vice Admiral appeared.

"What is it Kirk?"

Brote blinked with a drowsy speak. He picked his eyes clean of the sleepers left over in them. He looked closely at the screen, seeing the blare that was the Vice Admiral.

"Well?"

"Sire... we picked up a familiar signature... attached to a message, the ship that transmitted it was under Naboo flag."

Immediately Brote jumped from the chair he was in, and moved quickly to get dressed. Forgetting to ask what the message said. He forced his right foot into his left boot, but with no success. Figuring out his sleepy dilemma he removed what he had started and changed his plans. Finally he buttoned up his shirt and moved out, putting his notable hat on, with glasses last. He ran in a fast pace. He was anxious to cut his way to the bridge, bumping into an ensign along the way.

"Sorry about that... let me help you up son..."

And with that he moved on, pressing ever closer to his destination. He went up in an elevator to the command area of the ship. Each second it felt like an hour for him. He couldn't move quickly enough, he couldn't move swift enough for the modern convenience. Finally, it stopped he ran off and up to Vice Admiral Kirk.

"What is the status of the ship Vice Admiral Kirk?"

The Vice Admiral hesitated as he saw the Emperor stand before him. Only a few moments ago they spoke through an automated means, and now face-to-face. The hesitation fell as he saw how wide eyed and bushy tailed the Emperor was. Whatever this was... he was excited. So that hesitation turned to surprise and happiness, inflicting a smirk. Then back to cold hard seriousness in front of a superior officer, in this case the leader of his organization.

"Well... it is in stable orbit with the planet and has sent no other message, far from its confirmation of neutrality."

"Alright then Vice Admiral... here is how we are going to do this. Tell your weapons officer to tractor that ship in. Then proceed to send a welcoming party to the hanger, lay out the red carpet for our guess to be."

"Aye, Aye Sire!"

With that Brote was running toward a hanger bay. Prepared to meet who ever would emerge from the ship.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject:

Selena and a very young woman walked down the ramp of Selena's ship, Selena was smiling as Aias was playing with the babysister's hair.

" Aias," Selena replied laughing.

" He's a cutie," Leanna said grinning.

" That he is, takes after his father. A real cutie just like his father is," Selena replied smiling as she tickled her son's chest. Aias gurgled, Selena kissed her son's head.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject:

Brote in his work cloths ran to the hanger, picking the pace. A few officers saluted as he flashed past them, he gave them a quick salute as well, and a quick “at ease”. Suddenly, he found himself right at the elevator door. Ran in and waited for it to hit the hanger level. Soon it was done and he, with a beaming smile, looked onto see a row of Union Guardsmen lining the way to a shuttle. He saw his wife and his child in the hands of a young girl.

It was the first sight of his son. In so long… he hadn’t even laid a single eye on his boy, his beautiful boy. But, that changed and hit him with full dramatic emotion.

Tears streamed down his face. He moved quickly down the corridor, Guardsmen saluted off as he ran, and departed. He met with Selena at the end, the hanger completely empty. He, her… and his son, were all that he noticed. He embraced Selena and kissed her on the cheek.

"I am sorry... I wish I could have been there for you..."

He whispered into her left ear...

"I love you."

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject:

Selena's heart fluttered, she was happy again.

" Oh Brote, I've missed you so much. I love you too, my love," Selena replied as she turned, and was handed Aias.

" Brote meet your son Aias Xavier Heckler," Selena replied smiling as her son turned, and looked at his father.

" Dada," Aias said.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject:

Brote was brought to tears by his son's first word, not by the actual word, but by the love he knew was behind it. It had been a hard time for him. He has lost his home, his family... and even his revenge. Brote was once again happy in the fact his wife had returned and his child, for the first time, was close to him.

He couldn't believe how things had turned out for him, but he couldn't help but be brimming with happiness. He looked to his wife, his tears subsiding and then looking to the young girl, relieving her of his son. He hugged him and cuddled his son with his right arm, while with his left he played with his son’s nose.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject:

Selena smiled happily.

" You two look so cute together," Selena replied smiling as tears streaked down her face with happiness.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject:

Selena was leaving, she was gonna take one of her new ships she had gotten, an Omicron-class Shuttle to Coreilla.

" Excuse me, but I would like to leave the Firestorm to Coreilla please," Selena asked.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject:

Kirk, Captain of the R.P.N. Firestone, Flagship of the Royal Protectorate Navy. He was, in offical terms, Vice Admiral. Giving him direct control of only a single vessel. Vice Admiral was a step up from being a faceless captain, but it was still only enough for a single ship. This, of course, was a moot point. The captain was ready on his bridge, his hands folded, he was finished his meditation of the day, for that was all he could do. He was a loyal member of the Protectorate and thus embraced the religion of the Tree with full heartedness.

"Ma'am... let me get confirmation from the Cap'in, Sire?"

"What?"

"Milord... the Empress... Empress Selena of the High House of Heckler has requested her leave from the ship..."

"Oh... um... Ensign, give her such then!"

"Yes... Sire."

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Contruum » Democratic Warrior: Firestone
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: