Lancer-Class Frigate Sovereign Fist [aboard Prestige]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » Lancer-Class Frigate Sovereign Fist [aboard Prestige]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Lancer-Class Frigate Sovereign Fist [aboard Prestige]

Nasatweed Tan, Carnor Jax, Dark Blade, and Sovereign Fist are orbiting Coruscant.

"High Admiral, we have reached Coruscant." Jax turned from the viewport and looked to the Admiral, the Sovereign Protector lifting a hand. "A shuttle is waiting to take you to the surface - personally, I have been summoned to join a sector fleet. You are more than welcome to join me, but the decision must be made quickly."

Jax stood watching the Admiral, the helm already inputing the coordinates of the strike group he was to be joining, crew assuming battle stations as they made themselves ready for hyperjump.

Sovereign Fist and all associated entities en route to Anaxes.

"My job is not to cast judgement on you - that is what your Gods are for. My job? To arrange the meeting."

Holder of the all-powerful 20,000th post

Last edited by Carnor Jax on Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:03 am; edited 6 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject:

Grand Marshal Jax welcomed the Colonel-General aboard the Fist. The two men were evenly matched in height, and though Scyntor would probably be able to beat Jax in an arm wrestlign contest, Jax would win virtually every other contest. The Sovereign Protector smiled grimly beneath his helm, and proferred his hand.

"Good day, Colonel-General. Welcome aboard - as soon as High Admiral Tan figures out exactly what he is doing, we will be making way to join a strike fleet. This frigate is equipped with a training room that I will use to teach you what you want to know."

Thanates took the hand, clasping his gauntleted hand to the Sovereign Protectors wrist. The Colonel-General also bowed slightly, acknowledging the presence of the master, his rumbling bass voice resinating deep within the deck plates. "It is a pleasure to be accepted under your tutelage, Sovereign Protector Jax."

"My job is not to cast judgement on you - that is what your Gods are for. My job? To arrange the meeting."

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nasatweed Tan
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject:

Tan chuckled nodding, and turning to face the man,

"I do believe, if you don't mind, that is, I will be joining you."

He turned again, laughing outright,

"It has been so long since I've been off of Coruscant."

The High Admiral crossed his arms behind his back, clasping his hands together stiffly as his head swiveled, eyes landing on the two, and an understanding coming into his eyes,

Ah, this will be fun...back into the action...

Sorry about the wait, life's been hectic.

coat ee cha tu doo (Yah wah!)
celebrate the might (Power!)

Nasatweed

Nawthos

Liberty or death, what we so proudly hail
once you provoke her, rattling of her tail
never begins it, never, but once engaged...
never surrenders, showing the fangs of rage

86000 credits
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject:

Carnor Jax nodded his understanding. "Very well, then. Helm, obtain permission from the Admirality to join Strike Fleet I."

Jax turned and strode towards the training center, Thanates Scyntor on his heels. The Colonel-General would get the training he wanted...

Back to top »
Nasatweed Tan
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject:

Tan looked down, for a moment, pulling a small datapad from his clothing, and looked over it,

"Ah, sorry, gentlemen, but urgent business awaits. I'll have to take that offered shuttle. My apologies for any convenience this may pose."

He walked from where he was, to the docking bay, stepping into the shuttle, and giving the pilot coordinates.

The pilot moved the craft towards Coruscant, and Tan gave the necessary codes to re-enter.

They landed at the docking bay near to Tan's office, and Tan stepped out, thanking the young man.

coat ee cha tu doo (Yah wah!)
celebrate the might (Power!)

Nasatweed

Nawthos

Liberty or death, what we so proudly hail
once you provoke her, rattling of her tail
never begins it, never, but once engaged...
never surrenders, showing the fangs of rage

86000 credits
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject:

Grand Marshal Jax stood at the helm, pursuing the B-7, and his internal commlink chimed. He frowned slightly, then activated the link, his voice soft. "What is it?"

"Sir, a miss Asaali Sariyah is requesting transfer to your vessel - she claims to know you."

"Get a shuttle ready and have her transported immediately. I will be waiting in the docking bay to receive her." he clicked the commlink back off, then ordered his helm to disengage the pursuit and return to the Coruscanti airspace. He turned on the ball of his left foot and strode to the hangar bay, awaiting the girl's arrival.

Back to top »
Sariyah

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject:

:: Silent footsteps heard echoing through the nearly empty vessel. Within the distance a girl standing near five foot six inches, listens for the permission to move into the coruscanti airspace. “ Granted.” The announcement is made moments later. She looks to a droid with the metal mirror along the edge of it’s formation. Her small hands slide down the surface of her perfected dark grey uniform.. A long black cloak hanging along the edge of her narrow shoulders. She moves her hand to tuck the flap of her standard issue 2724 blaster pistol within the harvest. Her left hip swayed lightly.. As she turns and walks towards the hatch. No destined rank along her shoulders. Her long golden hair braided back tightly and tucked into a neat line along the lower edge of her hair line. A issued garb hat tucked beneath her left arm. Held tight with pride. She narrows her green eyes while the hatch lowers.. The girl steps down and enters the waiting vessel to be taken to the hanger bay. Once on the new vessel the “ Onyx Blade “ is taken to a cargo hanger to be inspected and marked for later use.

Her eyes narrow upon the rushing surroundings The shuttle comes to a quick harsh and steady halt. She jerks forward not expecting to arrive so quickly. The sounds of the hatch hitting the ground echo through out the hanger. Her boots tapping along the ground as she approach the edge, The girls feet turn to a precise fourth five degree angle. Her cover tucked beneath her left arm. While her fingers leave the fist and snap formally towards her brow.. Her thumb tucked in and she holds the precise salute as she stands before whom she would later identify as Grand Marshal Jax.::

Asaali Sariyah is aboard Sovereign Fist.

Last edited by Sariyah on Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject:

Carnor Jax stood one meter from the girl he knew to be Sariyah. He smiled inwardly beneath his helm, and took a datapad from one of the troopers there. "Asaali Sariyah. You Have been recomended very highly by the Air Force training academy. It appears as if you were the only one successful in recreating the Battle of Yavin to Imperial victory... by planting a squadron of TIE Fighters in front of the Death Star's superlaser and desynchronizing the Hammertong bursts. That was very inventive... sacrificing the lives of 36 to wipe out the entire Rebel Air Force in sheets of ionized energy flak."

His black visage looked up to the girl, his Force Perception opening to take in the graduate before him. He had seen her in a gathering of new recruits to the Air Force on one of his first missions as a Sovereign Protector, and something had drawn his attention to her even then. He knew she was destined for greatness, and had directed her instructors to not hold anything back. To give her impossible tasks. And it was the girl's gift that allowed her to not accept the range of thinking and tactics that was presented to her, and use any methods at her disposal to ensure the security of the victory.

"I understand you requested placement over the Core and Deep Core sectors. That's a mighty ambitious for a new graduate..." he smiled again beneath his helm, and turned to continue pacing before her, handing the datapad back to the trooper and folding his arms behind his back, beneath the cloak. "And that you also want to pilot a fighter yourself... it is also my understanding that you singlehandedly took on a simulation of an entire Wing of CIS 'Droid Trifighters, purportedly able to pursue and destroy even Jedi-piloted Starfighters when paired in twos, and emerged with nothing more than a few scratches on the Defender you were using."

His helm turned back to gaze into her eyes, reaching behind his cloak once more to retreive a small pouch. He flipped it open and withdrew a rank plaque. Without further ceremony he presented Asaali Sariyah with the rank of High Marshal, pinning it to her dress uniform. "I will directly supervise your actions in this sector over the next two months. Report to me with your ideas before you order them executed. Welcome aboard, High Marshal Sariyah."

Last edited by Carnor Jax on Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Sariyah

Post Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject:

:: Asaali maintains the salute, her eyes locked forward with no faulted of her formation. Listening to the Grand Marshal speak she felt much like narrowing her eyes.. Much of her history she wanted to forget. All of it if she could. The years spent in the academy were long and harsh.. And being one of the very few females present.. Made things all the worse.
"I understand you requested placement over the Core and Deep Core sectors. That's a mighty ambitious for a new graduate..."
His words echo in her mind.. Till then she had maintained the formal salute. Her hand snaps to her side and returns to the position of attention before speaking.” Yes Grand Marshal. “ the salute returned knowing he has yet to return the formation.. The girl then moves her hand with a sharp snap back to the side of her head..
Her hand slightly tilted down at a closed angle. Her eyes still forward even as he looks around. He continues to speak, and of course every word spoken she listened to..
Once the Grand Marshal reaches forward to pin the new rank.. She lowers the salute to the side is her trousers.
"I will directly supervise your actions in this sector over the next two months. Report to me with your ideas before you order them executed. Welcome aboard, High Marshal Sariyah." she listen to his words once more before silently saluting. She looks ahead and watches as one of the men in the distance just shakes his head and continues to walk. Perhaps she is going over board with the protocols..
The girl lowers her salute one last time but maintains the highly emotionless glance and the position of attention.
” Thank You, Sir.”
she speaks in a rather cold tone, though not towards him but in general.
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject:

Jax nodded, the closest thing she would ever receive to a salute, then without turning pulled a vibroblade from the outside of his right thigh. He flipped the blade into his fist and, casting it over his right shoulder, sent it with unerring accuracy impales the being through the throat, the blade driving with such speed it throws him five feet and pins him to a nearby wall. His voice was cold as he turned back to move to the bridge. "I will not tolerate insubordination of any kind, whether by word, by gesture, or by action. That goes for all of you."

His black-lined red cloak flared behind him as he walked with heavy strides. "High Marshal, quarters have been set aside for you. I want you to change into your standard uniform and join me on the bridge. I will go through the techinical specifications about the Fist and also give you a basic overview of current projects about the Air Force.

With that he left her, his bootsteps thudding on the durasteel deck plates, watching as other beings scrambled to get out of his way. He made his way to the helm, and turned to address the bridge crew. "During times of battle with a fleet, you are to accept orders from the Command Fleet and follow them as you would my own, without question. Your primary targets, though, are fighters and mines. If either make themselves present, you are to disengage all orders and move to eliminate those threats - above all, you are still a part of the Air Force and ultimately under my command."

He turned back to the forward viewports and assumed a parade rest, looking out over the cityscape of Coruscant as he awaited the return of Asaali Sariyah to the bridge.

Back to top »
Sariyah

Post Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject:

:: Perhaps it is the nod, the Marshal offered, that made her watch him closer. She narrows her eyes lightly, then shifts her arm to lower the sharp salute. She steps off the hatch and reaches back taking a small bag upon her shoulder. The latch closes quickly, breaking the silence within the docking bay.

Her eyes turn towards the Marshal, watching him deal with the man in the background. She turns and folds her arms behind her, mostly just studying his motions and movement. Her eyes lift and looks back towards him the moment he returns .. She leans her head down respectfully then listens to his commands, while studying the reflection of his helmet.

She watches him walk away, then glances around the docking bay thinking she has a lot to study and little time. Silently she takes off towards the bridge..::
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject:

The Grand Marshal watched Asaali approach, his arms folded behind his cloak as his eye visors gave him a heads-up semi-transparent overview of designs he had submitted. A slight smile took his lips as his arms came to his sides, offering a slight nod of the head to the High Marshal. She will have to learn to drop the decorum, he thought as she approached, lifting a hand in introduction to the bridge crew.

"High Marshal Sariyah, I formally welcome you to the bridge of the Lancer-class frigate Sovereign Fist. Aboard this vessel, you will be personally responsible not only for the well-being of this ship, but also in direct command of the elite TIE Defender squadron Dark Blade. You will hold command over all Air Forces in the Core and Deep Core sectors, and report to me personally concerning the status of our projects in these areas." His voice resonated quietly, the only other sound on the bridge being the soft hum of the instruments, and the flutter of fingertips on keypads.

"I formally turn command of this vessel over to you, to use as you see fit."

Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject:

Grand Marshal Jax paced back and forth on the bridge of the Fist. A recent emergency had forced his High Marshal to take a leave of abscence, and his helm gazed grimly at the approach of five of his precious Dark Blade. His hands reached back behind his cloak, clasping his wrists at the small of his back as he watched the stars seem to rotate around his vessel, looking at the impression of the Imperial Palace just below him. He heard the approach vectors from the navigational systems, signaling ships passing to the ships port and starboard, his mind distant, his mood dark.

He mentally ticked off the numbers of his entire fleets, their distribution and their stations spread throughout the galaxy, and referenced the financial holonet records of purchases made. The numbers didn't seem... enough. There were not enough ships in his fleet to compensate for the numbers he saw before him, and he had no way to get his reserves into battle should he need them.

He turned from the viewframe and strode back to his quarters, passing command to the Bridge Commander as his durasteel-shod feet thumped on the deck plates. As he entered his quarters he sat before a holosketch terminal, his fingertips moving at designing a new vessel to get his ships where they needed to go.

Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject:

Carnor Jax strode out of his quarters, his footsteps light, swift. He strides to the bridge of the Sovereign Fist, his voice booming out.

"Gentlemen, it's time we stretch our legs. Set course for Loronar, maximum speed. Dark Blade, ready DB-001, 002, 003, and 005 - I will also accompany you down to the surface... we are going to do a little bit of negotiation."

The Sovereign Fist, Dark Blade, and Grand Marshal Jax are en route to Loronar.

Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Jax strode back to the bridge of the Sovereign Fist, a smile concealed by his helm. "This is Grand Marshal Jax to the Imperial Palace. Loronar has been annexed to the Imperial Terretories, and a contingent of defense veessels have already been sent to protect it. Jax out."

He turned to his elite fighter pilots, folding his arms behind his back. "You will find a new dress uniform in your quarters, my friends - you will use those when we go on display. I want to return to Loronar in two weeks time, and check on the status of the Empire's newest territory, Loronar. I offered them my personal assurance that they would be more profitable than ever, and I want to return to them that promise fulfilled, and show them that the Emprie does not forget it's terretories... and that the Sovereign Protectors never back down form promises."

He turned back to the viewport, his voice booming out. "In the meantime, training sorties, over the industrial district. One hour to each of you, now."

He watched the reflection as they filed out, and then watched the fighters streak from the hangar bays for their training excercises...

Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject:

Carnor Jax returned to his quarters sealing the door behind him. He smiled as he walked to his bed, and picked up the armorweave cloak he had ordered form the Galactic Ait Relief Organization's clothing departments. His sensory processors took in the quality of the fabric, from the silver clasp down to the reinforced hem below. It was the perfect length, and the quality of the armorweave was unmatched by any he had ever seen. He smiled as he cast off the cloak he was wearing and thew the new one around his shoulders.

Fastening the clasp to their anchors on his chestplate, he felt the weight of the cloak settle comfortably around his shoulders. He turned and strode out of the cramped quarters, cloak billowing in his passing, and returned to the bridge as his fighters returned from their training sorties.

His mind calculated the possibilities of finding new systems, but something in th eback of hi smind itched about wanting to just take a strike contingent and level some populated planet... nothing too fancy, just an all-out bombardment with seismic charges and concussion missiles designed to make the planet erupt in a series of unstoppable volcanos... the thought sent a rush down Jax's spine, and brought a cruel smile to his lips...

Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject:

The instruments aboard the Sovereign Fist picked up a fragment of a message originating from Rendili. He canted his head, closing his eyes and opening up his Force perception to danger... and what he found there set his blood boiling.

"Dark Blade, return immediately, but do not leave your ships. We are going to hyper into a battle zone, and you must be prepared to deploy at a moment's notice."

The snap-hiss of the quick-release docking clamps reverberated as the helm snapped to the course, and without another word jumped into hyperspace, the augmented Hyperdrives making short work of the journey.

The Sovereign Fist, Dark Blade, and Grand Marshal Jax are enroute to Rendili

Back to top »
Amarian`Justice

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject:

Comming from the blurr of hyper space in exactly 5 hrs as estimated by his nav jumps the fightr low orbited the design of action. he'd scan sweep the area and silenced his motivations. He broke radio silence as he seen the lancer class capital. he signed non the universal station to broadcastin asingle flicker of transmission.

"This Is TDF-175 Callsign Phantom..On permission of docking"

The voiced hummed in the com tower most could hear the transmission as he brought the ship aft of the landing docks to see if the enemy have yet made the first move. he heard of possible battle and infact he was ready for it may even join in the commanding battle. He was in anticipation.. Even being a Intellegence Worker he was however still a pilot at heart. The electrical bleeps of the phantoms scanners shown the rest of the fleet in it's passive scan he'd let no emmotion brim his ensomble or his configurement. The motion of his cold flight percision is what earned his Callsign. He wasn't seen till it was too late.. and by then you only caught the sight of his weapons system. He awaited to be cleared as he surveyed the battle field

"Computer Grid out sectors 1A through sector 8F"

The computer electronicly responded in a low eepand a small 3d grid haloed on his flight plans the ship in it's self was a intellegent ship He tinkerd with the electronics of the Defender back in flight school to make his chances even better. He sat the rotators to hover looking at the commanding situation..

"Bring up the Fleet in their quadrants.. Add the support star fighters.. in case this happens while I land"

The System rialed and awaited his momentary pause then the ships came to their quadrants he awaited the specs and loaded them on a dat disk. this would help him later in analysist of his recomandation.
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject:

You gotta wait til reinforcements can get there.

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject:

He is only docking this round - nothing that can be called offensive. Let it go.

Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject:

Squadrons of TIE Bombers and Defenders streaked through the sky, using advanced targeting systems to single out isolated pockets of resistance with heavy cannon fire, leaving the buildings largely unscathed. Carnor Jax stood at the bridge, watching realtime techincal readouts of the progress on the planet's surface. Dark Blade was leading the strikes against the built-up metropolitan centers, the shapes of the TIE Defenders throwing eerie shadows across the durasteel structures.

His arms folded as he listened to the approach of Amarian`Justice, his voice resonating softly as the Sovereign Fist ran through standard post-battle system diagnostics, despite the fact that the frigate had not seen battle. Although the Sovereign Protector was unsure as to the reasons of the outcome, he was never one to look a gift horse in the mouth so to speak, and was taking advantage of the situation.

"High Marshal Amarian Justice, glad you could make it. I am giving you field command of the Strike force currently bombarding the planet. I want precise surgical strikes, not mayhem. Isolate and eliminate those still resisting, and leave the rest of the populace be."

He turned from the bridge, then paused as he reached the primary blast doors and turned, his helm tilted slightly. "Welcome aboard, High Marshal." He waited for any response from the being, arms folded behind his back beneath his cloak.

Back to top »
Amarian`Justice

Post Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject:

Looked at Jax as he was immediatley greeted upon his arival and docking of his defender..He watched the High Marshall and practice upon his own deviations quickly handed the missions introspective..as he looked over the plnets scale. the need of only a few bombers and TIE Fighters were needed in implication of his strikes. looking at the possible holo scans of the planet he was but stalking in motive repetitive motions and then in each bomber squad orders were executedby hot spots on their radar's the pilots would understand the plot numbers and strike locations. They would take out teh com informations to teh resistance then bomb cargo and holding areas.. finishing their basses .. however he didn't know where anything so the Storm troopers were his main info source to comadeere this mission he awaited their reports.

"Thank You Lord Jax.. I look foreward to Serving the Galactic Imperial Navy and Fighter Squads..Now my ideals would be to strike certain hot spots.. by com sats infrmation ive keyed a few important strikes for the bombers.. starting at their communicational revisions.. then cargo.. now their bases I have no anagram of thought to where they are the storm trooprs Info would bein dire help"

He looked at the com sats again and started to grid the map of the planet thinking of each continental revision and to where to assign the squads to each quadrant the helm control bent to his will of key strokes and commands he didn't allow room for error as he would have the com strike around the planet be in synch and at once.. with out coms the enemy's resource would be harder to impliment their capital orders to the resistance fighters.. though this would dissrupt the entire planet to a extent. They would suffer this only untill the planet was secured however

"Do we have hot spots of their activity .. like cargo tankers.. and military support I do suggest that bombers strike the coms.. then cargo holds.. the fighters support the ground troops by takeing out their heavy gun placements .. asign two bombers for every 5 fighters.. fighters taking teh tanks.. bombers taking the gun placements. if we have dog fghts we'll send the Defenders in but.. Lets see how this should play out m'lord.. however this is once again only my suggestion"

He'd nod and hand him the data disk for him to analize and make the nessecary changes his strike was near perfect in actions and movements of the naval commadation
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject:

The Grand Marshal accepted the datapad, his articulated gauntlets flicking over the sensors with speed to make even Imperial Executive stenographers jealous, polarized eye visors taking in every bit of data. Jax nodded his approval once, handing the datapad back. "Well done, Marshal Justice. The directives at this time are complete, and your next assignment awaits you."

Jax slipped a datapad from his belt, flipping it over the armor covering his hand before passing it to the High Marshal. "You will find here a complete list of the Imperial Air Force holdings, as well as the numbers of Capital Vessels the Galactic Empire has at it's disposal. My current assignments are found there as well."

The Grand Marshal strode to the forward viewpanel, arms folding behind his back beneath the cloak. His footsteps resonated softly, creating a melancholy melody with the soft sounds of the technical panels. "I want your suggested alterations to that list, but also how to best compliment our newest vessels. You will find standard compliments in your personal databank, as well as potential augmented capabilities dependent upon the directives of Grand Admiral Serpentes. Make your recomendations to me, and then you will submit those suggestions to High Command. I also want a basic battle plan to compliment those advisements. You have forty-eight standard hours to do this."

Jax did not wait to hear the High Marshal's response, turning to the helm. "Navigation, set course for Coruscant, best speed. Senior Gunnery Officer, make port and starboard equatorial guns ready - I don't anticipate any trouble, but I don't want to take any chances. Dark Blade, initiate training protocol 42-beta, and continue until we arrive at our desination."

Grand Marshal Jax, High Marshal Justice, Dark Blade, and Sovereign Fist en route to Coruscant

Back to top »
Amarian`Justice

Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject:

Looked at his lord as he sat upon the com link and configured the hub screen to view the disk and he smiled some as he read over the protocol the blight sounds of his typing soon enveloped the empty hollow space near the commanding hull..watching feeds of live streaming information impass his surafecing first h started at the fighters and arranged some of their assignments to se how they would work off course he created 5 dufrent advantageous appoints. and allowed his knoweldge be shared. as he would soongo to a simultaor to see how it would be delt with untill of course he'd show his commanding officer jax.

"Sir I shall have this within a week.. Id say at most 4 days"

He'd of course make no say of later dates.. he was assure of himself to have atleast five diffrent options and atleast 6 diffrent means of acuurate strike tendacies. He'd nod at himself as he sunk further in his work

Life is but a calling of death.. and Death is a reprieve from Life
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject:

Roderick met Atius in the hangar bay, bowing slightly in introduction. "Glad to see you could make it. I am Roderick Andellmere, and this is your lonaer ship. We had to convince Auurius that you wer a safe driver, so you're paying the insurance deductible if you screw up." His face was dead straight, even though it was meant in humor... something he hadn't picked up from the Grand Marshal.

"While the Grand Marshal is planetside, we will familiarize you with the controls and capabilites of the TIE Defender. Once you learn them, we will take you on training sorties above wherever we are - both atmospheric and deep-space training excercises. When you are able to best one of us in combat, you will be restationed as per the Grand Marshals orders. Do you have any questions?"

Back to top »
Atius

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject:

Nodding to the man he smiled at his comment and laughed."Im shure ill be able to figure out how to put the beast in drive and get it goin but landing i may have a problem.As for being able to best you in combat i dont know considering im strictly a ground officer man but ill give it my best shot."He said as he began eyeing up the Defender.
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject:

Jax docked the Defender on the Lancer and exited the fighter just as Atius and Andellmere streaked off into the outer edges of Naboo's atmosphere to begin their first training run. The weapons were only simulated, but Jax ordered four pilots to stand by with weapons armed should any need arise.

The orders made, the Grand Marshal made his way to the bridge, taking a datapad of the most recent diagnostics and surveying it. Everything within acceptable parameters. He nodded to himself and strode to the main viewpanel, watching the dogfight in progress.

"Helm, prepare to set course for Coruscant. Colonel-General Scyntor needs to pick up his new ship, and we have some modifications to make. Tactical, arm dorsal and ventral cannons, half-charge, and standby for further instructions." The measures taken were not because Jax expected trouble, but were to have himself prepared should the need arise. "Reroute all remaining power to hyperdrives, and execute on my mark."

The polarized eye shields took in the sight before him, the blackness of the hull blending all too well with the space beyond, giving Jax the impression of standing on a cliff overlooking an ocean of stars...

Back to top »
Atius

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject:

Landing his tie back inside of the hangar he got out of the ship and removed his helmet.Those looking at him could see that he was very pissed off.Not because he had gotten beat horribly but because he couldnt keep up with the ones doing the beating.Turning to the other Defenders landing beside his own he nodded his head to the pilots he had flown against and awaited to hear what he had done wrong and what he was fixing to do to solve the problem and get better.
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject:

Jax listened to the soft clank of the docking clamps reverberate through the deckplates, then turned and nodded to the helm. "Execute."

Atius, Jax, Dark Blade, and Sovereign Fist are en route to Coruscant.

Jax turned on the ball of his left foot and exited the bridge, walking towards the hangar bay, his footsteps thudding on the durasteel. He approached Atius, and saw the barely controled expressions on the faces of his pilots. He turned to Atius, his voice calm, authorative. "What went wrong?"

Not waiting for a response, he turned and motioned for the aspiring Marshal to follow him, the Grand Marshal's arms folding beneath his cloak. "Your first flight is always the most brutal. While we are in hyperspace, I want you to review the technical readouts of the TIE Defender, and I want your analysis on strengths and weaknesses within the next twelve standard hours. You have your orders. Go."

With that, Jax left Atius next to the quarters assigned, walking back to the bridge. He paused a moment to watch the swirling vortex of blue that made up hyperspace, then returned to the helm.

Back to top »
Atius

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject:

Nodding to Carnor he moved into the quarters and immediatly began searching for anything and everything he could on the magnificent ship he would be flying against the rebel scum.Setting down in the chair he had just twelve hours to learn everything he could and by damn he would learn everything from how to fly one from building one from scratch.Provided the readouts could tell him how to build one
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject:

Sovereign Fist and all occupants are orbiting Yinchorr

Jax's TIE Defender streaked out from the hangar bay, intent upon the training facilities. The fighter spun through a frighteningly swift series of maneuvers, avoiding planetary defense turbolasters he programmed to attack him this time through. The emerald bolts zipped past the dark hull of the vessel, missing by scant amounts, but never even triggering the shielding... as the fighter landed below the depression angle of the planetary defense, he streaked the Defender straight into the hangar bay.

Upon exiting the fighter, he went straight for the vaults, pausing within them to remove two small objects. Slipping them into his belt ouch he broke into a dead run for the shielded facilities, making it in three standard minutes. The doors opened, then grated shut behind him, the last sound being Jax's voice barking commands to the 'droids inhabiting the facility.

Back to top »
Atius

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject:

Setting alone in the library of the ship he continued pouring over the information he had found on the defender.He had learned a very large amount of information on the ship,But he still wasnt even halfway done.Looking up he seen the pile of information that had been put infront of him.The good news was he had even learned how to build the basic components of one from scratch and that he was very proud of.Stretching he leaned back abit and yawned but was soon endelved into the information that would bring him closer to accomplashment
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject:

Carnor Jax strode out of the opening doors to his facilities on Yinchorr. His step was brisk, his posture grim as he went straight for his Defender and, without a word to any attending 'droids or personel, he streaked out of the hangar and went straight for the Fist. As he docked, his fingertips inputted a set of commands on the gauntlet datapad on his left wrist, and the ship suddenly lurched changing course. His voice boomed out as he strode onto the bridge, turning to the helmsman.

"Helm, set course for Anaxes. Something tells me all is not right there... set course to drop out of hyperspace at the edge of the planet's gravity well, and prepare evasion maneuver Phi-Delta. Tactical, arm bow and forward lateral and anterior guns, 75% power, form target vectors in staggered grid formation ten kilometers before the bow. Engineering, give me all the power you can to the hyperdrives, and prepare a surge to shields as soon as the engines cut out."

Jax reached behind his back, folding his arms beneath the cloak as the ship suddenly seemed to spring to life, announcements made over the intercom. He stood there, a rock in the rushing river of humanity as the stars seemed to streak and blur, sending him into the swirling navy vortex of hyperspace.

Last edited by Carnor Jax on Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject:

The Sovereign Fist is currently disabled, and will remain so for three standard days while upgrades and repairs are made.

Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject:

"Grand Marshal. All diagnostic checks are complete. All upgrades performed as expected, all systems operational."

"Excellent. Disembark from the Prestige and perform maneuvering tests. I want full reports on the physical standards of the upgrades in four standard hours."

the docking clamps released, and the dark form of the Sovereign Fist drifted out of eyeshot to perform the ordered tasks, a glow of green mingling with the blue as the frigate moved away.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » Lancer-Class Frigate Sovereign Fist [aboard Prestige]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: