Telos
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Telos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Telos

As the sleek craft came out of hyperspace, revealing the massive rock in front of me, I reached for the comm and sent a message to the technologic masterminds of Telos. "Greetings from the Yoggoy Confederate. How are you doing today?" I asked calmly.

"Eh? We're fine down here. Good weather, y'know?" came the staic of a response. Crappy comm. I flew toward the surface, and after following a long boring check, I walked into the room of the ruler of the planet. I concealed a small blaster, which Intelligence managed to get me.through security with.

"Huh? Who is it?" the king said in a raspy voice. I explained who I was and why I was there. He looked back confused, he then took a long look at me, "You look more like a slave to me then a ruler. but, for now, I'll let you continue."

"thank you, sire," I said gratefully, "Now, the Confederate will grant you the same right as all of its people. We do not believe in militaric actions, and, we will not force you into anything." Yeah... Right I told myself. "We offer you and your people a new life."

"Eh, come ova here," he said uninterested. I did as he said and walked over to him, he pulled out a small holo of the prison cell, "Does it ,eh, look like I, uh, treats my peoples good?" He looked up, "Slave."

I looked him back, "Well then, you must not be very popular here. I think I have to fix that, I said, grasping my hand in my pocket, restraining myself from killing him here and now. I twitched.

"You want to punch me, eh?" He laughed, I jabbed my gun into his rib cage. I told him I'd rather shoot him. He looked up scared and I didn't pull the trigger, not just yet.

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject:

"Now," I said through my teeth, "We can finish this like civilized people, or I can kill you." He looked up and nodded. I didn't trust him, but I'd give him one more shot before I engaged in hostil negotiations. "Now, as I was saying -" I cut myself off, the man was mumbling something.

"I need help, there is a crazy woman threatening to kill me - Help please! I took the comm and threw it on the floor. I stepped on it and the man gringed. Good, he was learning to fear me.

"Will you shut up already?! If I was here to kill you, you'd be dead already." I continued, "We will guaruntee your safety-" but I was cut off. Bloody bastard. If I hadn't had the Killik demilitarized, this fool would be getting shot with thousands upon thousands of Turbolasers.

The door into the room swung open, "Drop your weapon and we won't shoot." Aww shit I thought as I leapt almost on instinct. I heard five blasters go off. Dammit. He forgot to call off the guard. I kicked the conference table up, blocking thier shots temporarily.

I looked at the man in charge, "Die you ass," I shot a single blast that hit him on the throat. I then felt the blaster shots pounding ceaselessly away at my cover.

Dammit, this isn't going well...

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."

Last edited by Victor von Doom on Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject:

--Ignore--

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."

Last edited by Victor von Doom on Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject:

Erm... VVD... that's not legal. If you take it by force, you need to do so by force, not shooting one person.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject:

Oh... Alright, I'll edit it Joke

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject:

Corlena Tarms

The room was silent for a moment, and then the next salvo of red streaks passed by my face, skimming along my hair. The enemy had moved into a position in front of my cover, but I had managed to slow their advance. I reached my hand around the corner of the table, another two bolts burned through the air, striking two guards.

It wasn’t looking good though – for each I killed, another three came. Soon, I would be over powered. I needed a way out. I pressed my back to the table, using it as a support wall as I looked for a good spot to run to. I saw a small vent, it would suit my purposes. I blasted away, the guards still being stalled trying to move a pile of bodies. I leapt for the vent, and as I began my descent down the shaft, I heard the metal of the table break, sending shrapnel everywhere. A few pieces nearly made it to my head, only the rapid fall saving my life.

I heard a loud clang as the guard threw something down the meter-wide vent. I looked up, and I saw a flashing red light. A grenade. I looked down, right in time to catch my balance as I fell to a wet land. I looked for the grenade, it was almost here. I ran for the farthest wall I could, and covered my head. There was a loud explosion, and then nothing.

I turned around to see nothing but a large crater where the explosive had met the ground. I wiped a bead of sweat from my brow. I heard mumbling from above, it was some of the Telosian Guard Members talking. “If the bomb… the… will…” That was all I could make out. It was enough to tell me to keep my guard up.

I continued down a vast tunnel. I could feel the presences of others, it was a scary feeling. Suddenly, I couldn’t lift my leg, and when I struggled to get free, I felt something grab my arms. After that I lost conscious temporarily.

I awoke with a blurred vision. I rubbed my eyes and within a few moments, I could see perfectly again. But I still couldn’t see. Darkness engulfed the area in which I was in. I saw the eyelids of something massive flash before my eyes. For a moment, I wondered if I was dead. But then the lights turned on. It was an acklay. I was in an arena.

I was about to become dead.

I was thrown a weapon by one of the mutated guards. These must’ve been the half of Telos that lived underground – or something. I didn’t know, and I didn’t care. I took my newly acquired polearm and swung it, eventually stopping so that my arm is stuck out, the other is holding the weapon back.

The beast charged me, and I slice off one of its back legs on the charge. I didn’t get another shot, as the beast smacked me, sending me flying towards the wall, but also losing my weapon. I tried to get up, but I lacked the strength. The Acklay drew nearer. I jumped up, only to be impaled by the monster’s claw. The claw went right through me.

As the beast pulled the blade out of my corpse, I fell to the ground, feeling the last moment of life that I had left…

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Telos
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: