The Galactic Alliance and the New Jedi Order
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » The Galactic Alliance and the New Jedi Order
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: The Galactic Alliance and the New Jedi Order

Fellow citizens of the Galaxy,

I, as the Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance, feel that it is my responsibility that I inform the planets all across this wide stretch we have colonized, fought over and explored since time began of changes in the Alliance's policy.

The New Jedi Order was founded by my brother, Luke Skywalker. Since then, it has blossomed, saving the souls of many angry young men and women with Force sensitivity, and trained them and others to become Jedi Knights. For a long time, the Alliance and the Order were, except for organizational differences, the same faction; today, it is unfortunate that I announce we can no longer allow that to happen.

There are several reasons for this. To list a few,

1. The goals of the Galactic Alliance and the New Jedi Order have become somewhat seperated, albeit still related, since its conception.

2. The Jedi have recently taken a few actions which leads the Alliance to wonder about their values.

3. The Alliance still has New Jedi Order ships rostered and had to pay for them until out structure was recently reformed.

4. When the New Jedi Order was started, the same player was in control of both factions. That is not the same, and therefore logic dictates we must function seperately.

5. There are members of both the Alliance and of the New Jedi Order, viewing one another's forums and such; essentially, one person belonging in more than one faction. This is godmodding and we cannot allow it anymore.

Consequentially, from now on the Jedi Order and the Galactic Alliance will be seperate entities. I hope the Order will still feel as close friends and allies to us, as we do to them. Members of the Order will be allowed on non-restricted Alliance planets, and I hope the same consideration will be returned to Alliance members. However, the Order will not be allowed to view documents on our Holonet, or any other channels of communication, without prior permission from me.

The Alliance will release Yavin IV off our assets and give it to the Jedi Order for contiuation of their academy on that planet.

Thank you, people of the planets, and I bid you a good day.

All players with characters in both the NJO and the GA must either take his characters to the NJO, or take his characters to the GA. People in the GA can still have Jedi, of course, but they cannot be formally associated with the NJO.

Last edited by Nevin Antilles on Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:35 am; edited 6 times in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject:

The Jedi Order is indeed saddened by this decision; however the future is bright for our separate factions. The Order must reorganise itself into something that closely resembles a government, only minus the bureaucracy. I seem to recall ordering a pair of boots when I was with the Alliance, plain black boots… I still haven’t got them yet.

This brings me to another point I wish to raise. It seems unfair that the people of Denon not have a say in whether the Order should lead them or the Alliance, I therefore request a referendum to take place, to decide what the Denonians wish to do.
Thank you and goodnight.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject:

The talleys are in. A minority of 503,253,917 people have voted to keep the Jedi; majority was to keep the Alliance in, plus the unvoting population.

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject:

I am happy for this decision to seperate. I am happy to see the people of Denon voted for the GA. The Jedi are not administrators of planets, and should never be planet administrators. Or at least of planets with a population.

I, not being a member of the NJO, or GA officially at this time will have a great decision to make on which faction to join. The New Jedi Order seems to be a dead organization, with a dark leader. Whereas I want to stay to my roots, and stay with them, and not with the GA. Oh a tough decision this is.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

Galactic Aid Relief Organization (GARO)
2,050,945,000r

Last edited by OtetTiswi on Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject:

In relation to that, I have my own, unbias order for both Dark and Light Jedi. I have a long break down of how the new order, the Grey Order, of the DRWP works. Right now, the Order seeks leadership, as the previous leader, Jedi Master Klieg Kallithea, was killed while fleeing Corulag (this is the story I thought would fit as his character wasn't approved).

Seeing as you are a Jedi Master, this Order is in need of such a guide through this critical time, no time as the present to help with such. If you, however, need a description of the Order, I will help and send it.

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject:

Haven't numerous beings tried to blend both sides, only to realize the one true aspect of the Force?

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject:

I must decline this offer. The light side can never work togethor with the dark side. I refuse to work with them, for their teachings, and ways are wrong, and corrupt. If I took the position, I would be forced to take action against all dark, corrupted members.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject:

Your... bias opinion... quite contridicts a few things... as your own administration is controlled by a Dark Jedi. And the very Alliance you help has a peace treaty with the biggest force for Sith power. I would hold your tongue on a galactic scale or be scolded for such. If you are right then you are implying you would kill, in the future Darth Vader.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject:

Is that a threat, Mr. Heckler? May I remind you that there have been no formal cessation of hostilities, and that the only reason there isn't a full Imperial fleet engaged in mortal combat at each of your worlds is as a courtesy during your trial?

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject:

What do you mean threat? If anything I was telling Ikrit there to not threat the Empire with the words, "I would be forced to take action against all dark, corrupted members" which was directed toward the Dark Jedi of the Grey Order. If anything, it was me telling him not to start an inter-galactic war because he has a vendetta with all things dark, I am sorry if I protecting the Empire's ears from things that could start war was misunderstood as a threat to the Empire.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject:

Let me remind you, Im not a member of this 'administration', the New Jedi Order, or the Empire. I would like you to prove in any way where I joined the Empire, because I have not.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject:

(As Flint)

"There is no light or dark side as Jedi percieve it - there is only power. Power to save, power to destroy, unlimited power. There is no basis but old Jedi lectures about the dark side. Were Anakin's feelings not pure enough to have him considered to be a Jedi? Did Mace Windu not try to assasinate Chancellor Palpitine? It seems to me, the Jedi are the ones to blame for the dark side - not the Force itself.'

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject:

I still say it's a bunch of hocus pocus...

Seems like you guys just like to flaunt your powers and don't care what it does to the rest of the galaxy.

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject:

Han Solo wrote:
I still say it's a bunch of hocus pocus...

Seems like you guys just like to flaunt your powers and don't care what it does to the rest of the galaxy.

Aye, aye sir!

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject:

...And yet you are trying to run your own order, Heckler. I certainly hope you're more consistant during your trials.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject:

Mr. Flint, I'd like to tell you Master Windu tried to kill Sith Lord/Chancellor Palpatine, who was running the Republic into the ground, was responsible for the millions of people who died in the Clone Wars, as he ordered the CIS to attack the Republic, and set it all up on both sides.

About Anakin, are you talking about his feelings of love, or what?

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject:

*Tarpin*

Fools, this is a debate that cannot end with words. The only way to solve the problem is with action. Though I like it when people aren't killing eachother over their own religious or whatever beliefs, I like it more when people aren't bickering about them over the HoloNet. So basically, kill each other or shut the hell up.

Some things in life are bad.
They can really make you mad.
Others'll just make you swear, and curse.

When you're chewing on life's Gristle
Don't grumble! Give a whistle!
And this'll help things turn out for the best... and

Always look on the briiiiight side of life... "

-Otto to Brian, during crucifixion, 33 A.D.

" Police Officer: The personal effects of Jake Blues... one broken pair of sunglasses... one unused prophylactic... one soiled... "

" Elwood: What kind of music do you usually have here?
Claire: Oh, we got both kinds. We got country and western. "

" Elwood: Illinois Nazis.
Jake: I hate Illinois Nazis. "

-The Blues Brothers

Lance Jerak
Julian Noble
Lord Tarpin
Kristina Stark
Silas Orites 'Zealot'
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject:

Oh yeah. Real brilliant, furball. Telling them to kill each other is a really bright idea. How 'bout we all have a little pow wow on Endor and start with your hide? I'm sure Leia would love to have an Ewok fur coat.

Back to top »
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject:

Quiet human. Actions speak louder than words, and, in my honest opinion, the pen is nowhere near as powerful as the sword. Debating over which side of the so-called 'force' leads no one anywhere. If the 'light' side is better, then get rid of the dark side, and everyone will see your point. That way, no one will have to listen to this constant drabble when just wanting to read up on the news.

And, just as I believe that debate should be ended, I believe so should this one. Let us agree to disagree, human.

" Police Officer: The personal effects of Jake Blues... one broken pair of sunglasses... one unused prophylactic... one soiled... "

-The Blues Brothers

Lance Jerak
Julian Noble
Lord Tarpin
Kristina Stark
Silas Orites 'Zealot'
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject:

Darth Margera wrote:
Quiet human. Actions speak louder than words, and, in my honest opinion, the pen is nowhere near as powerful as the sword. Debating over which side of the so-called 'force' leads no one anywhere. If the 'light' side is better, then get rid of the dark side, and everyone will see your point. That way, no one will have to listen to this constant drabble when just wanting to read up on the news.

And, just as I believe that debate should be ended, I believe so should this one. Let us agree to disagree, human.

Aye, aye sir. Disapproving the little hocus pocus ploy and holding my point on this, flaunting their power is what they are doing. I created my Order to have an unbiased look on these things... Blah... I say blah to you Ams's.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject:

Please, you speak of flaunting power. You flaunt power you do not even possess, attempting to take on the Devaron Sovereignty, as well as your past boasts. Do you not learn from your constant defeats?

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject:

Darth Margera wrote:

Why are you talking to me like I'm the one debating it? I'm not! I already stated my opinion on this. You're the one wanting us to kill each other. I don't find that as a solution.

And next time you tell me to keep my mouth shut, I'll string up your legs and arms and let you to sit over a fire. Then we can all feast on roast Ewok. How's that for ending this debate with no hard feelings?

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
Please, you speak of flaunting power. You flaunt power you do not even possess, attempting to take on the Devaron Sovereignty, as well as your past boasts. Do you not learn from your constant defeats?

You know what, why do defend the New Jedi Order, they were making the threats toward the Dark Side... not I. If you haven't noticed Darth Vader is a Sith... thus part of the Dark Side. I don't care for flaunting power, I would love for you to come up with some examples were I approved of it. I have been defending the Empire by attacking the threats the New Jedi Order have made... why do you come after me?

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject:

Gentlemen! Please! Please, stop the fighting. Our beliefs are different to yours, our way of life may be different to yours, but we are still people. The power we have gives us greater responsibility not greater rights in the galactic community.
The Jedi Order will return to its roll as protectors of the Galaxy, we are not enemies of anyone, nor do we hold grudges. Help will be given to anyone that asks, individuals or factions.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject:

Well put Master Skywalker. He is correct people, we do not get special priveleges with our power, but instead greater responsibility.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject:

Yes, it is nice for you to stop all your pitiful argueing for a change.

As for you, Mr. Solo, I merely stated my opinion, then you began the fight by calling me a furball and that it was a bad idea, while not even giving a reason. Thus, you technically started this 'debate'.

And unless you enjoy the taste of metal, then a feast on my 'flesh' would most probably not suit your palette, Mr. Solo. If you're going to insult someone's appearance, you might want to make sure you know what they look like.

Now, as I said before, let's put an end to this arguement before we appear to be childish.

-The Blues Brothers

Lance Jerak
Julian Noble
Lord Tarpin
Kristina Stark
Silas Orites 'Zealot'
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject:

Erm...you said you posted as Tarpin. IIRC, Tarpin is an Ewok. Where you getting metal from?

Back to top »
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject:

He got his brain and junk transplanted into a robot-thing about 1 week after I made 'im.....

-The Blues Brothers

Lance Jerak
Julian Noble
Lord Tarpin
Kristina Stark
Silas Orites 'Zealot'
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject:

Okay, didn't know that. Thanks for clearing it up.

Quote:
As for you, Mr. Solo, I merely stated my opinion, then you began the fight by calling me a furball and that it was a bad idea, while not even giving a reason. Thus, you technically started this 'debate'.

Do I really have to spell it out? I mean, you did suggest we all kill ourselves. I don't think that needs an explanation why it's wrong. Use some common sense, pal.

Quote:
And unless you enjoy the taste of metal, then a feast on my 'flesh' would most probably not suit your palette, Mr. Solo. If you're going to insult someone's appearance, you might want to make sure you know what they look like.

I don't spend my time looking up what's the latest fashion over there on Endor. But the metal could be just as appealing. I'll just tear you apart for spare parts.

Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject:

With the seperation of the New Jedi Order from the Alliance, I am proud to announce that Master Yoogle has formed the Jedi Order. This Order will be part of the Alliance, not a seperate faction; they will be rostered with us and will be a part of the Alliance; an idea which was fundamentally different from how the New Jedi Order operates.

The Order will retain most autonomy, and the Grand Master (Chief) of the Order will be included on the Alliance High Council. He will represent the Jedi in all matters. He will have jurisdiction on which members he decides will take which missions, though missions may be assigned from the Alliance High Council.

The Grand Master will receive pay. He will then divide the pay up between himself and any other members that need the money. He can also give the pay back to the Alliance, if he so desires.

Since this is not a seperate faction and more like another ministry, there will be no seperate assets. However, there could be ships designated for Jedi use only, though they may be summoned into battle if needed.

I hope that one day, our allies in the New Jedi Order will eventually come back to their extended family in the Alliance. Thank you, and good day.

Back to top »
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject:

Mr. Solo, I never suggested anyone kill themselves. My suggestion was to 'kill eachother', by which I meant for one faction to destroy the other, thus proving the champion faction's dominance. Don't put words in my mouth.

Now, as I said at least twice before, PLEASE, can we end this arguement? Niether of us is going to believe the other is right, so continueing will only serve to pollute the HoloNet even more.

-The Blues Brothers

Lance Jerak
Julian Noble
Lord Tarpin
Kristina Stark
Silas Orites 'Zealot'
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject:

The Holonet's already polluted. Ain't much we can do about that.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject:

You can cut back on your emissions.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject:

And you can cut back on yours. No one invited you into this conversation, Moff.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject:

I'm not the one attempting to spark a war with someone half my height, Commander.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject:

Who's trying to spark a war? I'm just saying what he's suggesting is wrong!

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject:

You mentioned consuming Mr. Tarpin. I thought you would at least draw the line at trying to blow a pregnant woman's brains out.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject:

Might I remind you both that we are leaders of the galaxy, not children? I expected better from you, Supreme Moff...

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject:

Merely stating what happened, Madame Chief of State. Unless, Palpatine didn't escape destruction and is inhabiting whichever legislator of yours decreed stating things as they are a crime like it was under him...

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject:

I didn't think it was Imperial policy to insult people.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject:

And let me get one last thing straight...

I didn't purposely decide to hold a blaster to your--wife, Moff. Although, I may like to do that, I'm more civilized. You try making correct judgements when you've been frozen for days on Anteevy and the first thing you come across is a winged beast wearing an Imperial uniform. If you were in my position, I'm sure you would've pulled your blaster too.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject:

Quote:
I didn't think it was Imperial policy to insult people.

Things are said unintentionally in the late hours of the evening. I apologize.

Quote:
And let me get one last thing straight...

I didn't purposely decide to hold a blaster to your--wife, Moff. Although, I may like to do that, I'm more civilized. You try making correct judgements when you've been frozen for days on Anteevy and the first thing you come across is a winged beast wearing an Imperial uniform. If you were in my position, I'm sure you would've pulled your blaster too.

While I don't appreciate you referring to my wife as a "beast," I suppose I could see where you come from on the matter.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject:

Ladies and Gentlmen, Boys and girls, and Brote Heckler.
The New Jedi Order is no more, all the members that wish to will be joining Master Yoogle’s Jedi Order. If you do not wish to, that is your choice.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject:

Well, Mr. Jendob, though I appreciate more than you could possibly know that one as powerful as you would stand up for my people, I would just like you to know that no average human stands to my height.

And, Han Solo, if what I say is wrong, then why don't you make a suggestion? The point of the matter is, as long as both parties exist, and will not cooperate, they will continue to spew their light-side/dark-side dogma until some poor fool can't stand it and puts a blade through their skulls. Thus, my plan of one killing the other merely elminates the middle man, allowing quicker results, and less pain all around.

Now, I will not be reading any response to this, in an attempt to be the better person, as I know if I should chance upon anything one might say in response, I will most likely be compelled to carry on the arguement.

-The Blues Brothers

Lance Jerak
Julian Noble
Lord Tarpin
Kristina Stark
Silas Orites 'Zealot'
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject:

The Dark and the Light are not fighting, we are actually cooperating, Darth Vader leads the Galactic Empire and I am a member of the Galactic Alliance, the two most powerful factions in the galaxy are together in peace.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » The Galactic Alliance and the New Jedi Order
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: