Surface
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Forest Moon of Endor » Surface
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject:

Leia stepped onto the ground, feeling the foliage crumble beneath her feet. The smell was familiar; the smell of trees that had been undisturbed for years. The smell wafted through the trunks and up into the air. So familiar, this place was, but so distant in her past. It was an important battle in the Civil War; the second Death Star was destroyed here.

But it was a bitter-sweet victory. One of her greatest mentors had been killed and one of the men that helped save her husband’s life had also met his end here. Leia hoped Nevin would not meet the same fate…

Ironic that her brother would choose to hide out here.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject:

Revan smiles, Luke’s sister is here. Revan sent a telepathic message to the sister of the host body, “Ah the Princess that wasn’t. Welcome to Endor my dear. So much death and destruction… lovely isn’t it?”

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?

Last edited by Gavin Young on Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject:

Leia's eyes darted around the scene. Amongst the remainder of the wreckage from Imperial craft, there was even more of an evil presence here. This was the root of her horror.

Luke? She called out...but she knew the voice wasn't her brother's. It couldn't be. Where are you?

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject:

Revan watched as Leia wandered about the forest, he stepped out from behind the trees to her left; he was wearing armour similar to that of Revan’s old armour, only much stronger. “You come to face me, in the place where your nightmares are born? And you come alone? You’re either very brave,” he steps closer, lightsabre now in his hand, “or very, very stupid. Either way this is the end for you.”

All Luke could do was watch as his body was under the control of a mad man, bent on killing his sister and everything the two of them stood for. He wouldn’t allow this. “Revan.” He said to the spirit in his mind, “I will not let you kill her, even if it means killing us in the process.”

Revan smiled outwardly, Leia would probably find this a little weird, a Dark Lord in frightening armour talking to himself, but none the less, “Luke, you wouldn’t risk everything to save one little… girl.” Revan looked back through Luke’s memories with Leia, “Oh dear me Luke… kissing your sister like that? No wonder she came armed.”
Revan and Luke both sensed the lightsabre at Leia’s side.

Luke replied to Revan, “She is as skilled with a sabre as she is with diplomacy.”

Revan scoffed, “If she was good at that she wouldn’t have had her own planet blow up.” He looked at Leia, “It’s your fault you know. You murdered everyone and everything on that planet. Including your adoptive father.”

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject:

Leia watched as "Luke" argued with himself. She now knew what she had come to suspect. It wasn't Luke at all! Her brother hadn't turned to the Dark Side!

But that also made this harder. How was she to oust the spirit and preserve Luke? She didn't have time to sit down and meditate like she did with Nubis!

Her eyes grew wide as he dare taunt her with the painful memory of Alderaan. She tried to keep her feelings behind the firewalls in her mind, but she couldn't tell how much was leaking through. She began to put her hand on her saber, but then remembered that she was not to give into her anger.

"This will not work, Sith," she hissed.

Last edited by Leia Organa Solo on Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject:

Revan looked the young woman over, “YOU are the daughter of one of the most powerful Jedi in the history of their kind? Dear me… must have been the mother.”
Revan drew the lightsabre hilt from his hip, “Oh well, it was nice knowing you sister of Skywalker, goodbye.”

Luke knew that his sister could stand up to him, until Luke had gathered enough energy to do what he had to do.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject:

Leia stands firm where she is, not taking her saber out, “Don't do this...”

Revan shakes his head, "and why not? who's gonna stop me?"

Leia murmurs quietly, “My brother.”

Revan casts his head back and cackles, "if you haven't noticed by now... your brother is in no position to help you. i've got you now."

“I don't think you've estimated his talents fully, Darth.” Leia responds

Revan felt the urge to dance around gleefully, the little girl didn't understand, "Your brother's body is under my control."

Leia frowns, “I've seen worse than you...”

Revan shakes his head, "The terror of Darth Revan was much worse than the terror of Sidious. And of Vader."

Leia clenches her jaw tight, “Do you always talk so much?”

Revan smiles, "You're right, enough talking. More killing." He raised his sabre and cast it down at her.

Leia puts her hand forth and suspends the sabre before her with the Force.

Revan frowns, "Nice party trick." Revan raises his spare hand and casts Leia back against a tree.

“AGH!” Leia moans as she flies back into the tree, and blinks a few times.

Revan smiles, "lets see if you last as long as your brother did." He sheaths his sabre and puts it away. He raises his two hands and casts bolts of lightning towards the girl.

Leia pulls the sabre out and turns it on to catch the lightning

Luke smiled inside of himself, "Go Leia." he manages to make his lips say before returning to the back of his own mind.

Leia retorts with one of Revan’s previous comments, "A nice party trick."

Revan laughs and throws his open sabre at leia, controling it with the Force.

Leia brings the sabre up and slashes it away desperately, standing up away from tree.

Revan swings the sabre with the force, totally destroying the tree.

Leia gasps slightly as the tree begins to fall, then turns back to him, “Luke, you have to fight him too!”

Revan laughs as the girl cries to Luke, "I AM LUKE!"

“NO!” Leia screams

Revan loses control of himself and screams, the scream destroys the Ewok houses and blows up the trees around him, "I am all powerful! UNLIMITED POWER!" and casts even more lightning at leia than before.

Leia winces and tries to hold the lightning back with the saber, trying to get the
Force to aide her, “STOP THIS!”

Revan shakes his head and increases his power. "The Force is my ally. Not yours."

Leia starts to stumble backward against the decimated treestump.

Revan smiles and jumps forward, sabre drawn, ready to strike Leia with a downward swipe.

Leia barely has enough time to catch her breath before backflipping over the stump, avoiding his blade, but plunging right into an uprooted...root.

Revan frowned, "Nice to know you have some skill," he jabbed his sabre at Leia's stomach.

Leia weakly whacks his saber away with her own and rolls to her side.

Revan grunts slightly and stabs in the direction of Leia's back.

Leia cries out as saber singes her skin, kicks him in the shin.

Revan falls face first in the mud. Revan’s yellow and golden eyes closed as his head hit the root, his eyes open, sparkling blue.

Leia’s mouth gaps open slightly as she sees the flicker, getting to her feet

Revan says, "I'm still here Leia, Luke is stronger for sure but this is not over yet."

Leia says, “You'll find I'm stronger than Luke remembers, Revan...”

Luke's eyes sparkle and his left winks at her. "You go girl." he thinks. Revan laughs, and if he had control of Luke's neck he'd cackle too. "You're but a girl, no power, just imagination. Destroyer of Worlds."

Leia yells “Your time is over!” She strikes at him, though her fatigue is starting to show.

Revan frowns, as he slowly loses control of Luke's head. The Revan controlled arms swing the sabre at Leia. Luke's eyes open wide, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Luke bares his teeth, he feels The Force pulsing through him, A shockwave of force energy blasts from Luke, sending trees flying all around him as the winds pick up and the rain begins to fall, "You. Will. Not. Hurt. My. Sister!" he screams as the last remnants of Revan's Darkside control blasts forth from Luke. Revan was purified, Revan was good. Luke. Was back.

Leia has been cast near-unconscious against the ground from the force of the energy.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject:

A Nice little joint post between Leia and me.

Leia stands firm where she is, not taking her saber out, “Don't do this...”

Revan shakes his head, "and why not? who's gonna stop me?"

Leia murmurs quietly, “My brother.”

Revan casts his head back and cackles, "if you haven't noticed by now... your brother is in no position to help you. i've got you now."

“I don't think you've estimated his talents fully, Darth.” Leia responds

Revan felt the urge to dance around gleefully, the little girl didn't understand, "Your brother's body is under my control."

Leia frowns, “I've seen worse than you...”

Revan shakes his head, "The terror of Darth Revan was much worse than the terror of Sidious. And of Vader."

Leia clenches her jaw tight, “Do you always talk so much?”

Revan smiles, "You're right, enough talking. More killing." He raised his sabre and cast it down at her.

Leia puts her hand forth and suspends the sabre before her with the Force.

Revan frowns, "Nice party trick." Revan raises his spare hand and casts Leia back against a tree.

“AGH!” Leia moans as she flies back into the tree, and blinks a few times.

Revan smiles, "lets see if you last as long as your brother did." He sheaths his sabre and puts it away. He raises his two hands and casts bolts of lightning towards the girl.

Leia pulls the sabre out and turns it on to catch the lightning

Luke smiled inside of himself, "Go Leia." he manages to make his lips say before returning to the back of his own mind.

Leia retorts with one of Revan’s previous comments, "A nice party trick."

Revan laughs and throws his open sabre at leia, controling it with the Force.

Leia brings the sabre up and slashes it away desperately, standing up away from tree.

Revan swings the sabre with the force, totally destroying the tree.

Leia gasps slightly as the tree begins to fall, then turns back to him, “Luke, you have to fight him too!”

Revan laughs as the girl cries to Luke, "I AM LUKE!"

“NO!” Leia screams

Revan loses control of himself and screams, the scream destroys the Ewok houses and blows up the trees around him, "I am all powerful! UNLIMITED POWER!" and casts even more lightning at leia than before.

Leia winces and tries to hold the lightning back with the saber, trying to get the
Force to aide her, “STOP THIS!”

Revan shakes his head and increases his power. "The Force is my ally. Not yours."

Leia starts to stumble backward against the decimated treestump.

Revan smiles and jumps forward, sabre drawn, ready to strike Leia with a downward swipe.

Leia barely has enough time to catch her breath before backflipping over the stump, avoiding his blade, but plunging right into an uprooted...root.

Revan frowned, "Nice to know you have some skill," he jabbed his sabre at Leia's stomach.

Leia weakly whacks his saber away with her own and rolls to her side.

Revan grunts slightly and stabs in the direction of Leia's back.

Leia cries out as saber singes her skin, kicks him in the shin.

Revan falls face first in the mud. Revan’s yellow and golden eyes closed as his head hit the root, his eyes open, sparkling blue.

Leia’s mouth gaps open slightly as she sees the flicker, getting to her feet

Revan says, "I'm still here Leia, Luke is stronger for sure but this is not over yet."

Leia says, “You'll find I'm stronger than Luke remembers, Revan...”

Luke's eyes sparkle and his left winks at her. "You go girl." he thinks. Revan laughs, and if he had control of Luke's neck he'd cackle too. "You're but a girl, no power, just imagination. Destroyer of Worlds."

Leia yells “Your time is over!” She strikes at him, though her fatigue is starting to show.

Revan frowns, as he slowly loses control of Luke's head. The Revan controlled arms swing the sabre at Leia. Luke's eyes open wide, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Luke bares his teeth, he feels The Force pulsing through him, A shockwave of force energy blasts from Luke, sending trees flying all around him as the winds pick up and the rain begins to fall, "You. Will. Not. Hurt. My. Sister!" he screams as the last remnants of Revan's Darkside control blasts forth from Luke. Revan was purified, Revan was good. Luke. Was back.

Leia has been cast near-unconscious against the ground from the force of the energy.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject:

"Identify yourself immediately."

Lance stared out into the abyss, which was currently pierced by a fleet if 3 ships, a CR-90 and 2 sentinels.

"I am Jedi Lance Jerak."

"Jedi? Err...

The voice trailed off at the realization that its owner was dealing with a user of the force.

Lance activated the view-screen, and was met with a cold, though friendly surprise. There, staring through him, rather than at him, was a friend from a long time before.

" Hello Lance. Its been quite awhile. "

A moment of conversing led to Lance's ship docking in the CR-90, after which 3 boarding ships were sent down planetside.

Lance and Tarpin exited the ship and saw the chaos. Trees had been flung around as if they were merely a frustrated child's playthings, and a few were on fire.

Rather than help, however, the force, consisting of 30 Ewoks, Tarpin, and Jerak headed toward where the Jedi led them.

Soon one of the troopers spotted two figures in the distance, and the entire group headed to them cautiously.

Some things in life are bad.
They can really make you mad.
Others'll just make you swear, and curse.

When you're chewing on life's Gristle
Don't grumble! Give a whistle!
And this'll help things turn out for the best... and

Always look on the briiiiight side of life... "

-Otto to Brian, during crucifixion, 33 A.D.

" Police Officer: The personal effects of Jake Blues... one broken pair of sunglasses... one unused prophylactic... one soiled... "

" Elwood: What kind of music do you usually have here?
Claire: Oh, we got both kinds. We got country and western. "

" Elwood: Illinois Nazis.
Jake: I hate Illinois Nazis. "

-The Blues Brothers

Lance Jerak
Julian Noble
Lord Tarpin
Kristina Stark
Silas Orites 'Zealot'
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject:

Luke crouched beside his unconscious sister, he sensed several people coming upon the duo. “Luke moved several of the fallen trees into position to block the people from coming. When the trees were in place Luke concentrated on his sister, her wounds were major; the explosion of Force energy had affected every single organ in her body. Luke healed her, but she was still unconscious. He carried her into his shuttle Tirki Which is actually Ikrit backwards, a joke Luke played on Revan.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject:

" What is this? "

The entire group was perplexed. It looked as if the same frustrated adolescent that had angrily flung the trees about had built himself a fort and fired a few rockets off at the surrounding wildlife.

" I don't know... but it seems as if things have been set right. I must urge you to leave- " Lance began to answered.

" I will leave as soon as I determine the reason for this distress signal. You, however, can leave when you want. "

Lance walked back to where the Ewoks had gratefully piloted his ship down to the surface for him, then began the long trip back to Nespis.

Lance is now at Nespis VII

Darth, it's Cyan for tactical things like movement and it's yellow for ooc stuff ok? - Gavin

" Police Officer: The personal effects of Jake Blues... one broken pair of sunglasses... one unused prophylactic... one soiled... "

-The Blues Brothers

Lance Jerak
Julian Noble
Lord Tarpin
Kristina Stark
Silas Orites 'Zealot'

Last edited by Gavin Young on Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject:

Tarpin looked among the ruins of the spot, and ruled that, because of the way in which the mud was misshapen and disoformed, that a scuffle had taken place.

" This kind of thing wouldn't happen if I was in charge...." he said regretfully. Though he was, in truth, violating alliance space, there wasn't a way in hell that anything would dare disturb the pearl of his eye, at which he thought of wantonly.

He also realized by the lack of any alliance personel reacting to the obvious danger showed that they did not care for his people. They only cared about humans, and anyone who could harm them. A race of highly-intelligent organisms that happened to be microscopic would not concern them, as they'd rather merely enlist the biggest, tallest, most threating race they could find, and the micro-organisms were forgotten, at least until they were coughed out by some careless senator who had inhaled, destroying an entire civilization.

" Oh", he thought, " These humans demand respect where they do not deserve. Such a pity it is that they have technological strength, or most of the creatures would be dead or dieing. "

With that Tarpin decided to leave. If the humans would just look the other way, eventually nonchalantly sending out a patrol to 'settle things down'. A pick-pocket on any world inhabited mostly by humans would be quickly captured and imprisoned. However a race that has one moon to itself, one that is forced to fight with spears and rocks, one that might face extinction at the hands of some almighty force-weilder is not even registered because not a human exists besided the one causing all the damage.

The enraged ewok left for his abandoned command hut to issue one final message.

-The Blues Brothers

Lance Jerak
Julian Noble
Lord Tarpin
Kristina Stark
Silas Orites 'Zealot'
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Forest Moon of Endor » Surface
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: