Detention Cell: SL38
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Ord Mantell » Detention Cell: SL38
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Detention Cell: SL38

A dull pain at the base of his skull was Han's first sign that he was coming out of his stunned stupor. He didn't remember them whacking him over the head, so he couldn't place why his head hurt. Either they did it when he was already under or they hit him that hard that he wouldn't remember. Didn't matter. He'd got those bastards back one way or the other.

He worked his sore jaw but stopped almost instantly as his cheek rubbed against something wet and slimy. Opening his eyes, he found himself lying on the cold, hard floor of the cell. Those Imps didn't even have the decency to throw him on the cot. Now who knows how many diseases he contracted or parasites he picked up by touching his bare skin to the floor.

A steady string of curses spew forth from his mouth as he lifed his head ever so slowly from the filthy ground. Han soon discovered that the wetness he had felt against his cheek was a small puddle of brownish water or ooze that had permeated up through the cracks in the floor. He had been lying face first in it.

Groaning in disgust, he hoisted himself up into a sitting position and wiped uncontrollably at the side of his face with his shirt sleeve, trying to rid his face of as much of the stank liquid as possible. It wasn't just the thought of it touching his flesh, but the stuff stank worse than a wet Wookiee! He wouldn't be surpised if this is where the Imps pumped all their waste.

When Han was finally satisfied that he had removed as much of the ooze as possible, he began to spit just to make sure he got rid of any that may have made its way into his mouth.

With one final grunt of disgust, Han rose the rest of the way to his feet and began to make his way over toward the reinforced door. He smoothed out his now ooze covered shirt idly with his hands before stopping at the door. A sneer crossed his features.

"Good one! I bet that was all planned, huh?!" he screamed at no one in particular. He paused his tirade for a moment to glance around the small cell for security cameras. "I know you can hear me. I know you got listening devices or cameras in here. So, tell me...who's idea was it to have me drown in a puddle of your own waste, huh?! You ain't any better than the Hutts!"

With an exasperated sigh, Han put his back to the wall beside the door and sunk down into a sitting position. They may be giving him the silent treatment now, but his time would come.

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject:

A few more hours had passed before someone finally answered Han's bout of cursing. Han was perched on the single cot with legs crossed, glaring intensely at the door.

There was a click before the door pushed aside to let in a thin sliver of light from the corridor. Two guards stepped in with blasters and stun batons. Their expressions were blank as they crossed the small cell and hoisted Han to his feet roughly.

"Watch it!" he growled to the guard on his right. The man ignored him and began to drag him toward the door. Han had a pretty good idea where they were heading and he wasn't in the mood.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject:

Although the Moff had promised him a more "luxuious" prison cell than the last, the guards still took it upon themselves to shove him around like he was a rag doll. With a grunt, they deposited him into his "new" cell and shut the door behind them.

Han groaned and turned onto his back so that he could stare up at the ceiling. He didn't even care to look around. It wasn't worth it. Not after what happened back in that interrogation room.

He caved.

Never before in his experience had he done that. Especially not to some Imperial twerps. How could he forgive himself for revealing information like that? Hell, he didn't even find it all that important! What did the Empire see that he didn't?!

His fist came down hard on the cold plating of the floor and added another blossom of pain to his already bruised body. He didn't care, really. For all he knew, he may have just betrayed his kids and the entire Alliance. Knowing those damn bucketheads, they probably had some sly scheme up their sleeves to overturn everything. He knew it was coming!

Once again, his fist connected with the floor. Maybe the next blow should go to his own face. He already did one stupid act - why not another?

Before he went through with the action, another thought occurred to him, stopping him in his tracks. Something he hadn't thought of before and a thought that brought him some relief.

He was doing this for his family. For Leia. For Jonash and Jaina. Yes, even for Chewie.

Han let out a long sigh and ran both hands over his face, wincing as his hands reached his bruised jaw and broken nose. That was gonna result in more time in a med center - something he wasn't looking forward to.

Rubbing his hand over his stubble-covered jaw one last time, Han finally decided to rise from the floor and make his way to the cot. It was a real cot this time. Not some hard metal slate.

He sat down and rested his back against the wall. All he could do now was wait.

Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject:

Yittreas observed Solo cursing himself in his cell. The moff was not totally without a heart. After all, the man had given him information that now had the Galaxy as a whole turning against Brote Heckler.
"Lieutenant, provide him with proper medical and dental attention, as well as grooming. Then put him back in the cell."
He switched off the comlink. Perhaps the fair treatment would turn Solo a bit more friendly. Maybe Jendob had a point--
Ridiculous! Yittreas thought. Solo would not turn, but he also couldn't claim he was being treated badly; a fact that appealed to the Supreme Moff of the Northern Galactic Segment immensely. He hated whiners.

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject:

The tell-tale sound of the door hissing open stirred Han from his light slumber. Well, not really slumber. It was more like lying there with his eyes closed. Now what do these twerps want. Can't they leave me alone for one damn--

Han's thoughts trailed off as he studied the silhouette standing in the door through squinted eyes. The man definitely wasn't dressed in the bulky armor of those Imperial guards. From the looks of him, he was wearing normal clothes but the familiar outline of a blaster was still visible. And it was trained directly at him.

Sitting up slowly in the cot, Han grabbed the overhead supports to hoist himself up more easily. "Back so soon?" he toyed with the man. He wanted to play along until he was sure what he wanted.

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject:

Nevin slowly stepped into the cell, the minimal light from the hallway illuminating almost nothing. He recognized the overly-confident and self-assured voice. "Solo. This is familiar," he said, a slight smirk on his lips.

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject:

Han stopped rising from the cot and just hung there with his hands still looped around the supports that held it in place. Although he could see nothing except for the light pouring in around the man's form, he knew that voice. He came to know it all too well over the past few months.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he finally managed to spit out. "Don't tell me I was wrong about you, kid. You didn't join back up with 'em, did ya?"

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject:

"You asked the same at Anteevy," He said with a inner smirk, then lowered his blaster. "Come on, I didn't come here for the atmosphere."

My moment of triumph
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject:

"Well, you had that bird whore with you then," he smirked as he finally rose completely to his feet. Stretching for a moment, he crossed the small space that seperated him from the door.

"One more thing," he pointed out as he stopped before the younger man and getting a good look at his face for the first time. "Don't turn this into a habit. It makes me look bad."

Last edited by Han Solo on Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject:

"Well," Nevin said, holstering his blaster. "Stop getting lost and we won't have to worry about that," he nagged with a smirk. He glanced back out into the corridor then turned towards it, continuining to talk as he walked out, alert. "I'm guessin' you got the usual Imperial hospitality?"

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject:

"I wasn't lost," he tried to explain with an innocent look as they moved out into the corridor. "Corellians don't get lost. Just a detour."

The corridor was surprisingly quiet as they began to walk away from that blasted cell. The eerie quiet bothered Han, but he wasn't gonna say anything. It'll be best to answer the kid's question and forget about it.

"I guess you can say that," he answered Antilles' question about his treatment. "Although last night they took me in and cleaned and fixed me up. Surprised the hell outta me."

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject:

Nevin smiled at Solo's explanation. "They must be tryin' to impress someone," he remarked before heading down the corridor. Salla was waiting there, still standing over the two downed guards.

Antilles kept his blaster primed, but as they moved to exit the prison facility, they only had to dodge one or two patrolling guards. For such a high-class prisoner, Solo sure wasn't guarded well. As he approached the exit, Solo and Salla aside him, he set his blaster to stun and shot the two guards that were infront of the door. He hoped this would give the appearance that Solo escaped of his own accord, not with any outside help.

With that, Nevin picked up his pace and ran down the hill, back into the cold and dark city, though the sun was beginning to peak over the mountains. The snow was beginning to stop falling, and they only had about an hour to get off of this planet unnoticed. They would have to use their time wisely.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Last edited by Nevin Antilles on Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Ord Mantell » Detention Cell: SL38
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: