Alliance Base - Living Quarters - Room 102
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » Alliance Base - Living Quarters - Room 102
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Alliance Base - Living Quarters - Room 102

Minor Warning to this post, I'd say a high- PG-13ish. lol

Ryan entered his quarters with Allison in his arms. He bent down and kissed her lips which she feverently kissed back. His hand rolled into her hair. Ryan's hand began to rapidly unzip the top part of her blouse and Ryan's civilian shirt was already tossed aside with lustful desires.

Although most would think these two were having sexual relations, it was the lust enhancing music that was programmed to affect any that heard it. Ryan's programs were twisted by the music notes and Allison by the singer's voice.

Ryan gently tossed Allison on his bed and bent down to meet Allison's lips. They kissed for what seemed like hours, but was truly only minutes. Ryan shirtless, Allison's undershirt only remaining was the scene. And just as Ryan was about to unzip the bottom part of his pants, there stood a female thanagarian in the door.

"Arlyn." he said, the magic of the music breaking from his mind. Allison was also broken into realization and she began to button her blouse.

Ryan jumped to his feet, his chest bare and the scene was terrible. "Arlyn. Its not.." he tried to say but her eyes were watery and she was gone within seconds, her wings helping her with her speed.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject:

"I've lost my angel" Ryan thought as Arlyn literally flew from his personal quarters. Ryan turned to see Allison rubbing her head. Ryan grabbed his shirt and put it on asking her what exactly happened.

"I remember dancing, but thats it." Allison said rather confused.

Ryan nodded and when he went back to analyze the history of his programs, he realized he was manipulated into this situation by the band. He told Allison what he knew hoping that since she was a Chief Science officer they could investigate this together and prove to Arlyn that Ryan was just as much as a victim.

"It's been known to happen before." Allison said after Ryan finished, "But on Tatooine?"

Ryan acknowledged his own doubts about that sort being allowed to be played, Allison then added "unless of course..." allowing her voice to trail off until she finally said, "Come on, I think I know what happened..."

Ryan knew that the next few minutes were critical to Arlyn and Ryan's relationship, if it was to be fixed and fast, something would have to be done. "Are we going back to the Recreation Facility?" he asked

Allison nodded finishing her top, "I'll need to stop by my quarters and get a few instruments."

Ryan saw this as an oppurtunity. "I'll meet you there."

Allison smiled, "Twenty?"

Ryan nodded and took off towards Alliance Quarters Room 47.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid

Last edited by Arlyn on Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » Alliance Base - Living Quarters - Room 102
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: