Galactic Alliance Medical Facility, Dubrillion
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Galactic Alliance Medical Facility, Dubrillion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Galactic Alliance Medical Facility, Dubrillion

The once-Lambda Medical Facility was now enhanced by the Galactic Alliance presence. Arlyn pushed open the doors wearing her Galactic Alliance uniform followed by a medical hover table. Ryan was the last to enter the facility mainly because he was on a communicator with the Head Doctor.

Several nurses moved to stop the intrusion, but upon seeing Arlyn stopped. The Lady of Geonosis, here? In a Alliance uniform?

"Secure this man in a high level medical chamber. I would like him moved to Room 47." Arlyn paused at the room's number. Andorra, her old and closest friend, was once stationed there with a deadly disease.

Arlyn eyed the doctor that approached and he merely said, "Arlyn?" before he nodded and took the man away. Nubis was not as bad as he was after the Naboo incident, but he was still not fully revived.

Arlyn decided it was now time to contact Alliance Security Headquarters and inform them they had arrived at Dubrillion.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject:

Ryan shoved his communicator back into his pocket and watched the man known as Nubis be pushed away into a distant medical room. He watched Arlyn carefully observing her facial expressions at the man.

"Was there anything between the two?" he asked himself

Arlyn used a holo-projector to communicate with Tatooine before finally embracing Ryan. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. She was a bit shaken by all the events that had taken place. The feeling of jealousy escaped and he finally felt relaxed. Perhaps she needed a night alone.

"Wanna find a room?" Ryan asked in a low voice, looking around at the attracted attention.

Arlyn shook her head, "No. I have to ensure Nubis is all right. Then we have to return to Tatooine as soon as possible. My Chief position cannot wait any longer."

Ryan nodded wishing that the Naboo vacation would have lasted longer. Secretly, he blaimed Nubis for all this, but buried the emotions deep within his programs. For now, he could do nothing but support Arlyn.

Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject:

Leia entered the facility's lobby area and immediately headed toward the desk. Her dreadful feeling had been increasing, weighing down on her like a heavy boulder held above her head by a tearing piece of rope. It was important for her to help the young man as quickly as she could.

Rushing up to the secretary, Leia began speaking as the droid turned to her. "Excuse me," she said, retaining some of her courtesy. "I need to find a patient. Nubis Serin. And I need to know where the Thanagarian woman is."

Leia looked around as the droid searched its memory banks, hoping that Arlyn would come before her eyes. She needed to talk to her and find Nubis.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject:

"I need to find a patient. Nubis Serin. And I need to know where the Thanagarian woman is." Leia told the health secretary

The woman nodded and pressed several buttons and making a comminque to 'Room 47'. A couple of minutes later the brunette Thanagarian appeared.

"Miss Organa Solo," Arlyn started with a quick smile, "Pleasure." Arlyn again smiled but this time much more carefully then looked around nervously. "Do you mind if we talk while we get to room 47?"

The Hospital could be bugged, or the patients spies. Arlyn had inherited Calias's paranoid behavior and had never felt safe except when talking to Ryan or Nubis. Leia nodded and they began walking, Arlyn waiting for the woman's response.

Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject:

Leia was glad to see at least one familiar face in this place. "Of course," she responded to Aryln. "Is there something else that's gone wrong?"

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject:

"Nothing here on Dubrillion, mi'lady." Arlyn said their pace quickening, "Nubis has gotten worse, so we placed him in a Jedi holding chamber. Luckily Lambda left one here, otherwise we may not have been able to contain him." Arlyn was speaking about the Geonosian chamber that had been installed. When Lambda withdrew from the planets it held, all Geonosian technologies were recalled to Geonosis, except this one... Which oddly was placed on a to-be-repaired list.

Back to top »
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject:

A man in a long black robe, overcasting his face, appeared within the Dubrillion medical lobby. Several security members failed to stop the agent of the Illuminatum. This agent was skilled in the arts of stealth and movement.

"Nubis." the cloaked figure demanded of the secretary.

Her eyes tried to enter the void of the hood, but failed. She then pointed saying "47."

The cloaked figure left at once then noticed serveral yards ahead of him Arlyn, the woman of geonosis and Leia, ruler of the Galactic Alliance.

"Special guests?" the Illuminatum agent thought, "I'll have to keep an eye on them."
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn and Leia continued down the hallway and while at the corner of the room 30 - 39, Arlyn noticed something following her in the mirror. Without turning she knew what the creature or individual was. Illuminatum

Arlyn whispered to Leia "Illuminatum, three meters behind us." Arlyn then forced a laugh as if Leia told a joke, "They are here for Nubis most likely."

Arlyn knew the Illuminatum was unsure if this cloaked figure was here for business or to oversee Nubis's safety. Arlyn clicked her communicator and alerted several Alliance Security members.

Back to top »
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject:

The cloaked individual knew the winged woman had alerted Leia as their pace alerted for a moment. He kept the same pace and ignored the odd glances he received from several passerbys. His eyes focused on the target.

Before they entered Room 47, Alliance Security approached and asked the Illuminatum Agent to remove his hood. The agent froze, his wits clamoring to their highest, and simply said, "No." Trying to buy himself time.
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject:

Arlyn and Leia stopped, her eyes carefully watching the scene unfold. "At last an agent of the Illuminatum would finally be revealed." Arlyn thought her eyes racing to Leia excitidly.

"Stop." Arlyn called out to the security officers, "Bring the Agent to me." Arlyn cruelly smiled into the blackness of the hood.

The Illuminatum officer was confused at the switch of events, but Arlyn was playing her cards correctly. It was only a matter of time before the man or woman was identified, but Arlyn wanted to make the individual think that she would protect him or her. It was an intelligence tactic she learned years ago.

Arlyn looked at Leia, her eyebrows moved signalling her that she had the situation under control. Then waited for the Illuminatum Agent to approach and enter the room together.

Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject:

Leia was beginning to feel that darkness getting closer. Whether it was from Nubis' proximity to them, or from the clothed mystery aside them, she couldn't tell. Perhaps something more...

Regardless, she trusted Arlyn with this. She had other things to do here. Leia looked into the room, searching for Nubis.

Back to top »
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject:

The Illuminatum moved towards the winged female and watched as Leia entered the room to find Nubis. The cloaked man stood, waiting for Arlyn to make a movement of somekind. His fate rested within her hands, or so he made her believe. He eyed several exits carefully then turned to make it seem as if he was staring straight into Arlyn's eyes.
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject:

Post cleared with Illuminatum agent via PM. And Mr. Illuminatum, I made one change at the end, if you don’t like it, too bad.

Arlyn took a moment to clear her thoughts and adjust the reality of the situation. An Illuminatum agent was standing before her, the Chief of State was about to perform a Sith exorcism and Nubis was being held via Geonosian ‘high-prisoner’ restraint.

“Why couldn’t you get here sooner?” Arlyn thought to Ryan. She had requested that he return to Nubis’s ship and inspect for any Imperial traps. She sighed and said to the cloaked figure, “You are a bold group, stepping into an Alliance Medical Facility while the Chief of State and Chief of Security remains here.”

The Illuminatum figure’s voice was unrecognizable but Arlyn knew she would search the databanks later for a match, “You are no Chief of Security.”

Arlyn eyed the individual and grinned, “You do not have the authority to make that decision. I could have revealed your position, in fact, what’s preventing me from doing that now? I see nothing restraining me.”

The figure laughed strangely and continued, “If my hood is lowered, this medical facility will be destroyed exactly 2.3 seconds after.”

“A bomb?” she thought, “He could not get through Alliance Security checks with that…Unless he was a member of the alliance…” Arlyn decided it was maybe best to keep the individual talking and perhaps he would make a mistake.

“How exactly did you slip that by my guards?” Arlyn asked. Secretly she pressed another button on her communicator that went straight to Ryan.

The Illuminatum’s hand pulled a small device out of his cloak and with a low, deep voice said, “Personal communicator jammer.”

Arlyn couldn’t help but laugh, “Who do you think you are? Why are you here?”

The Illuminatum agent shifted close to her. His face was almost visible, but not quite. The light inches away from revealing the man, “Nubis. I want him alive.”

“If I wanted him dead, would he be in this hospital now?” Arlyn asked looking at the individual still failing to place a face.

The cloak figure released her and took a step away, “Arlyn, Lady of Geonosis, we have our eye on you and hereby give you a warning. You think you can simply step away from our agreement?”

Arlyn’s mind raced to the Turbinia deal. Images flashed within her mind, memories of the bar, -

“All those who betray the Illuminatum must fear the pathway to death, as it can be a long and painful journey.” The man sneered, “You managed to leave that path by saving that’s man life.” The cloaked figures head shifted in the direction of Room 47. “If you fail to save him… Mr. Davad will have no Thanagarian to play with any more.”

“How dare you.” Arlyn started, “Security. Take this man!” Arlyn stepped away from the individual, but within seconds she was knocked out cold.

Back to top »
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject:

She called security. I wasn’t exactly expecting that, but I raced down the hospital stairway. Pulling an ascension gun from my cloak while kicking open a window on the tenth floor. Arlyn was wise not to release his hood, but the ‘bomb’ was an actual data-scrambler designed to paralyze holo-feed camera’s within view. This prevented any kind of visual observer.

I aimed at the nearest building, which happened to be one of lambda’s old factories. The blaster which I held shot, sending a muffled blast throughout the hallway. Security guard footprints were becoming louder and louder and by the time they reached the tenth floor window, I was already inside the old factory..

I made no effort to lose time. I had precious minutes and was fearing the consequences of being caught. I darted to a side exit with inhuman speed. Before exiting I found a large furnace, allowing me to look a bit more casual, I tossed my Illuminatum cloak into the fire. It was burned to a crisp, leaving no trace of the fabric behind, and I continued and went through the side door.

After seconds of long sprinting I was out of the building and in the open. The fresh air was soothing. I took a few moments to catch my breath then continued towards public transport. No doubt it would be contained, but it was a risk I was willing to take.

I, the Illuminatum Agent, boarded the private transport and was gone heading back to the planet which I came.

The Illuminatum Agent is now enroute to his former location.
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn awoke with several secretaries over her. A Security Captain was nearby still tracking the progress of the Illuminatum Agent. She knew he was gone, but the words, which the Agent bore, haunted her slightly. “The Illuminatum was not pleased that I joined the Galactic Alliance…” Arlyn lifted herself up, thanking the many people around her.

“Captain, what is the status of the search?” Arlyn asked standing normally.

The captain fumbled with his words a bit but said, “A total of thirty public transports were able to leave…We are attempting-”
Arlyn sighed. “Thank you. But I believe the agent has gone.”

The captain nodded knowing the same as Arlyn it was now important to contain the leak of information. The vitality of this information should be sealed and with every effort. Not many people witnessed the Illuminatum individual, but Arlyn had a bad feeling that people would be afraid to approach her now. If she were a target of the Illuminatum, her death would be inevitable by their hands.

“Wait. He said my bidding was cleared but only because I saved Nubis Serin’s life.” Arlyn knew the man had secrets, but what agent would personally come to warn the Chief of Alliance Security? Arlyn had witnessed a fatal problem within Alliance security today and would vow to never allow it happen again.

Her eyes scanned hazily the hospital and she weakly said, “Do you have any Tausak?” It was a powerful pill used for headaches. The secretary nodded, handing her one and half pills. Arlyn took it with a sip of a water bottle another secretary handed her. “Thanks.” Arlyn added. She sighed and entered Room 47, still not wanting to inform Leia of the bad news.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject:

Er, I guess some of you are confused and rightfully you should be. But here is basically what happened.

Nubis has been taken to an Alliance Medical Facility because Arlyn is Chief of Alliance Security. She is able to keep tabs on the man and watch him recover instead of risking Nubis and his current 'sith attachment' to another medical facility. (for example within the Galactic Empire or DRWP, or something to that sort)

An Illuminatum Agent has come, not only to watch the progress of the Nubis (he planted a holo-video camera secretly I believe) but to WARN Arlyn that since she left her duties as Turbinia CEO, that their deal would not be broken. (That deal is still classified until I receive the clearance to reveal it to fellow gameplayers. Remember most business deals are signed by contract, in this case by life.)

Arlyn told the Agent she would not abandon either the Illluminatum's trade offer nor her current assignment within the Galactic Alliance. The Illuminatum agent, after sealing the deal and completing his mission, then knocked Arlyn out and escaped. Where he has left to, I will never know unless it is revealed to me by someone who does. (My guess is this was hidden even from the Illuminatum ranks, as most warnings are)

Arlyn then regained consciousness and learned the Illuminatum agent did in fact escape off the planet. Her current objective is to assist Leia in whatever possible de-demonizing of Nubis, then return to Galactic Alliance Security HeadQuarters and search for the Illuminatum agent that assualted her, using a voice recognization type thing.

Any ways, Arlyn will also be using this to strengthen Alliance Planetary Security.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject:

Wow... there are IC posts shorter than that OOC explanation. Joke

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject:

I'll say. Joke

Leia had been standing in the center of the room, observing Serin in the holding chamber. The Chief in State had stood there for the past fifteen or so minutes, trying to get a feel of the situation - and a feel of Nubis' emotions. They were sheathed behind something far darker than one man alone could possess.

She was about to move forward to speak to the man, but she was interrupted as Arlyn came in through the door. She looked like a krayt dragon had just shoved its tail into her. "Has the...situation been handled?" She said, still not really knowing what the situation was.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject:

"To a certain extreme, yes, but not to my satisifaction" Arlyn mumbled. She vowed to re-orgnanize alliance security and make sure this would never happen again. Her wings flapped slightly, brushing off the ground feeling and pressure of laying on them incorrectly. She eyed Nubis then Leia.

"What needs to be done, Madame?" Arlyn asked carefully. Nubis was secured in the Geonosian beam, his head twitching. A nearby table consisted of two blaster pistols and ammunition. Arlyn stepped forward and took the arms and strapped one to her right thigh.

She offered one to Leia, but the woman refused. Arlyn noticed she was carrying a lightsaber. Arlyn looked back at Nubis hoping such aggresive actions were not necessary. She then strapped the other blaster pistol to her left thigh and waited for either Nubis of Leia to make a move.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject:

Joint Post: Arlyn and Leia

Arlyn entered the dark room that was only illuminated by the gray glow of the Geonosian holding device. Arlyn eyed the man floating within the gray forefield and looked at Leia. "I have never participated in a sith exorism, what happens first?"

Leia stood before her, staring into the opaque chamber. "I'm not exactly sure," she admitted, slowly moving towards the field. She gestured over to the controls. "Deactivate the containment."

Arlyn nodded and moved to a control panel. Arlyn placed her hands on the column of controls and looked into the face of the Chief of State. The thanagarin woman then glanced at Nubis and nodded, while flicking the de-activation panel. Nubis fell hard to the floor and though she thought he would awake, he did not. Hois body laid motionless on the floor.

Leia stepped through the space where the invisible wall had been moments before. She leaned down to the man's body and studied him. She froze for a moment, pondering how to proceed.

Arlyn waited at the console her hands closing around the handle of the twin pistols. Her right hand rose from her side and activated the door seal. If things got messy, she could easily voice open the door. Having this mess exit the room would not be pretty. Or if an innocent nurse was to come in at the wrong time and Bane had just enough time to enter that body... Arlyn shivered at the thoughts and waited for Leia to continue the de-demonization.

Organa Solo expected Arlyn to raise the containment again. She had sensed it. However, that didn't make it any more...uncomfortable. She was seperated from anything outside the barrier. It was disturbing. She kneeled down on the floor and closed her eyes, resting a hand on Nubis.

Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject:

Void. Darkness. Lack. It gradually formed into something tangible, something to be felt. It turned into malevolence, then anger, and finally, fear. Parasitic. Symbiotic.

Pain. Fear. Anger. Hatred. Weakness. Pride. Esteem.

Horror.

I felt it all creeping into my being. It flowed into me, and deep down, I enjoyed the sensation. For a moment, I could feel myself moving beyond the constriction of the field, breaking through the barriers.

Horror. Fear. Anger. Hatred.

Pain.

I felt it manifesting inside. Without saying a word, I died just a little bit. My body was beginning to be taken away. It encroached my consciousness, trying to push me away. My mind was filled with images of horror. Almost more horror and more pain than I could stand.

Scream.

The feeling overpowered her. She cried out in pain and fell back against the barrier, her mind returning to the limits imposed by the containment field. The entity was inside her. But she was stronger than the body it had just possessed. She had felt more evil. With another near-blood-curdling yell, she cast it from herself. She could see the darkness glaring at her in her mind’s eye. She attacked it, putting all that was into the attack. She was physically sweating.

Leia opened her eyes, as she had been calmly sitting on the floor like she had been moments ago. Wait, not moments, she realized as she gazed at her chrono. It was over two hours since she had sat down. She looked around. Arlyn was standing at the controls, looking bored. Nubis was on the floor. The darkness was gone. She was sweating still, but otherwise, there was no remnant of the battle that had just taken place.

She stood, the physical pain inside her being repressed infront of the Alliance officer. “You can deactivate the Force field,” Leia said, modulating her voice so that nothing could be found about her emotional state.

It wasn’t over yet.

Last edited by Leia Organa Solo on Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn decided that it would most likely take a while, especially since Leia was new to such a thing. Her eyes wondered around the room boredly then she remembered the sorrow this roomheld. Andorra Sila, the celebirty and loyal employee to Lambda once was bedridden here...

Arlyn blinked the painful memories away and thought about a more positive subject: Ryan. He had reached a level of 'programming' that was never reached before by an HRD droid. Very few actually existed in the galaxy and as far as the two of them know, Ryan is one unique bot.

Arlyn's pocket moved. She placed her hand within her pocket and then pulled out her communicator. Across the screen were the words: Where are you? and Ryan's name was attached.

Arlyn smiled and looked up to see Leia and Nubis in the exact same spot they were in twenty minutes ago. "I need something to pass the time." Arlyn thought. She typed in: "Room 47, Leia is doing her anti-Sith work." A few seconds later she received, "Sorry it took me so long, ran in some problems with a Captain Bulalio" Arlyn couldn't help but smile. She sent, "Security scanners?".

Their conversation carried out for almost an hour through text and ended when Leia cried out in pain. Arlyn readied her blasters as she fell against the back of the wall. Arlyn was ready to lower the forcefield at any minute and collect her.

“You can deactivate the Force field,” came the Chief of State's voice.

Arlyn nodded carefully raising her blaster on Nubis, then deactivated the forcefield. While saying "Are you okay?"

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject:

Before Leia could answer Ryan entered the room with a handful of Security Elites. They secured the room and Ryan glanced at Arlyn then to Leia. "We have received a communication from Boba Fett. He wishes to personally ensure that Nubis Serin recovers, but he has quite a little price tag."

Arlyn looked at Ryan and then to the fellow Alliance Elites. "Do it." Arlyn was unsure if this man's life was surely worth the price she would be paying, but if the Chief of State personally came to see this through, his life must have some sort of value to the galaxy.

"Before he officially arrives, make sure that this deck is filled with our top agents. Move all Alliance Security in the area to the hospital. We dont want any...accidents." Arlyn smiled, "Boba seems to be loyal, but his dealing with Calias has me worried."

"I shall hold him in the lobby while you two finish." Ryan said and signalled for the Elites to exit with him. Arlyn watched him go sadly and turned to Leia, "Giving Nubis to the best bounty hunter in the galaxy is a good idea, right?"

Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject:

Leia felt some sympathy for Nubis. His life had been stolen from him for who knew how long. He was obviously involved in some kind of conspiracy. But, however, he was in Alliance custody. She wouldn't surrender him to Fett. "I'm not so sure," Leia put forth. "Inform Fett that I won't hand Nubis over while he is in Alliance custody."

Leia had a personal spite for Fett. He had hunted them and Han for the years during the pre-Endor Civil War. That notwithstanding, Nubis was currently protected by the Alliance. "Just make sure our people have fire-retardent suits..." she muttered.

Back to top »
Nubis Serin
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject:

The pain inside Nubis’ head was inebriating, comparable to the sensation one gets when their head is caught between the two sides of a vice. He tried to shrug it off, failing miserably to do so, and picked himself up from the bed. He opened his eyes, giving them time to focus, and looked around. This isn’t Naboo, he thought. Where the hell am I? And why does my head hurt so badly?

Not only did his head hurt, but he was wearing what appeared to be some form of hospital attire - a smock perhaps. That was it. The feeling of surprise hit him almost as hard as his headache. He dropped to the floor, noticing that the air and ground were quite cold. My shoes and socks too? What the hell is going on?

He turned around, looking for an exit, what he found added to his overall surprise. It was Arlyn, someone for whom he had great respect and trust, the other, was Leia Organa-Solo, Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance. Nubis quickly forgot the painful sensation in his head. “Hello. Does someone want to tell me what the hell is going on here?”

[ Biography | Ship Information ]

Last edited by Nubis Serin on Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn was shocked to hear Nubis's voice from inside the forcefield. Arlyn moved, lowering and placing her blaster pistols back onto her sides. She looked at him and saw a new person. This was the true Nubis. Arlyn smiled hoping to fuel a calm and relaxed tone within Nubis.

"Serin? Miss Organa Solo has removed a sith presence within your body..." Arlyn said carefully, "How exactly do you feel?" The Thanagarian woman wasn't exactly sure how long the Sith had been within the man.

Arlyn entered the forcefield herself and stood next to the Chief of State looking into Nubis and both realizing that he had changed. "What is the last thing you remember?" Arlyn asked remembering the Naboo event...

Back to top »
Nubis Serin
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject:

Always a man of modesty, Nubis quickly tried to turn their attention from his “garb.” When he realized the immediate situation was not a hostile one, the pain came swelling back into his head. “To be honest, I feel pretty crappy,” he said, rubbing his temples. “I have a very painful headache.”

He sat slowly on the edge of the bed, facing away from the two women. “I don’t know what happened. The last thing I remember is taking my ship, the B-7 Imperium, to Ziost to look at the possibility of constructing a station there. After that, waking up here is all I remember. What happened? What am I doing here? And to be quite frank, why is she here,” he asked, turning and pointing to the Chief of State.

Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject:

Leia withheld a glare that could have formed on her face. How grateful he was. "I saved you," she retorted simply. "As Arlyn said, there was a Sith presence."

Back to top »
Nubis Serin
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject:

Nubis didn't quite pick up on the woman's demeanor, but he didn't care as it was. He just wanted out of wherever this place was. The fact that he was sitting, barely clothed, in a cold room with two woman whom were a couple of the most powerful in the galaxy, and completely clueless was a bit overwhelming. He looked around once more, trying to make any sense of it.

"A Sith pressence," he asked, not quite believing her. "You must be joking. How would I end up with a Sith pressence?"

There was a short bit of silence in the room, the humming from various medical systems the only sound. Nubis continued, "Where's my ship? And for that matter, where are my clothes? I'm ready to get out of here."

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn threw Leia a glance then returned to Nubis. "Nubis, Leia is under a lot of stress, she did just save your life. I shall re account the events that had taken place. Thanagarians tend to have have a better understanding of things." Arlyn paused and decided to answer Nubis's questions from the beginning.

"I don’t know what happened. The last thing I remember is taking my ship, the B-7 Imperium, to Ziost to look at the possibility of constructing a station there." Arlyn heard Nubi's voice within her head and decided to answer this statement first.

"You went to Ziost and I'm not exactly sure what happened there, but according to legends and myths Darth Bane had established some sort of hidden Sith tomb of some sort. If my intelligence is correct, powerful Sith Lords of old usually return to their most sacred dwelling. Now, it is most likely you somehow stumbled into the ancient 'temple' or Sith domain and you were forced to receive him. How you obtained Darth Bane, we will never know." Arlyn paused and said, "You then placed a public order of two Golan III Battlestations that were to be refitted for orphans and the poverty in hope to give them a new life at Ziost." Arlyn wasn't sure if this was an act of Darth Bane or Nubis Serin, but she had a feeling that it was Nubis before Darth Bane gained control.

"You didn't appear in any galactic events until recently, where you arrived at Naboo." Arlyn paused eyeing the Chief of State, "You made quite a scene, giving the Imperials the thought that you were insane and endangering the royal family of Naboo, they opened fire. Jedi Master Ikrit jumped into the fray and literally saved your life while calling off the attacks made by Ams Jendob."Arlyn then recounted the events of her taking Nubis quietly and leaving Naboo with the B-7 Imperium and they landed here on Dubrillion. She mention the loyal Illuminatum who came to safeguard Nubis, but was chased away by Alliance Security.

"There. I should have answered most of your questions leading up to your arrival here, within Room 47." Arlyn gave a smile to Leia and said, "The Chief of State and leader of the Galactic Alliance, personally came to see your well-being. Most of the Jedi that had attended the wedding had each witnessed and felt a dark presence within your body. Leia stayed with you for almost two and half hours and fought Darth Bane within your mind." Arlyn gave Leia a gentle smile then returned to Nubis, "Whether Darth Bane is truly gone or not, I do not know."

Leia didn't mention anything at the moment, most likely thinking of the events that had taken place, "Your clothes..." Arlyn took a few steps back and collected Nubis's belongings and handed them to him. She also took a small bottle of pills and added, "Take a few of these, it'll help the headache."

Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject:

As Boba walked in to the facility, he noticed several heavily armed Alliance personell stand up, and begin to shadow him. Boba ignored them for the time being, and walked up to the front desk.

"Nubis Serin. Where is he," Boba asked the attendent at the desk. Before she could answer however, Boba noticed, by his count 9 guards taking up strategic, yet relaxed positions behind him, and then his suit detected several weapons charge at varrying degrees. He knew the guards were just being cautious, but it took significant restraint for him not to blast a few.

Boba spun on his heel, quickly facing the 10 guards that had taken up positions behind him. Looking to who he assumed was the commander, and said, "What is your buisness with me?"

"Sorry Mr. Fett, but you must wait in the lobby, by order of Leia Organa Solo."

Ten guards, thought Boba, I must be slipping.

"Really now? I'll wait then. Inform her, and Nubis that I am here."

"I will," responded the Commander.

At that, Boba walked over to a wall, and leaned against it, waiting for the go ahead to speak with Nubis.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject:

Ryan and thirty elite Alliance members walked into the lobby wearing flame retardent ware and forcefield type defensive shields. At any moment they could seal off the lobby or the quadrant of squares Boba was standing on. Over a hundred security officers waited outside, in secured and undisclosed positons, ready to shoot and kill the bounty hunter if he made any foul moves.

Ryan smiled beneath the equipment he was under and said, "The Lady has transferred you a small fee for coming all this way for nothing."

Boba didn't stir.

"You are now asked to leave the Alliance Medical Facility." Ryan stated clearly and respectifully. He knew Boba had a temper and had no reason to piss the Chief of State of if a precious 'citizen' was harmed. And made sure the bounty hunter would not be harmed and that he was being given a safe way out.

Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject:

Boba narrowed his eyes behind his helmet at the man. The notion of slowly dismembering the fool piece by piece crossed through his mind for a second, before he dismissed it. He disliked having his time wasted, but he wouldn't take it up with the lackey. It would be futile.

"As you wish," said Fett, voice as cold, and hard as dura-steel.

Boba turned around, setting his suit to detect any weapon charging, or abnormal fast movement. He didn't trust these people, and they obviously didn't trust him. But that was to be expected.

Walking out of the facility, Boba deactivated the fail-safes on his ship as he approached it, as not to set off the proximity sensors. Inputing his security code, he disabled the ramp-bomb, and walked in, inputing more security codes, before raising the ramp and powering it up. After sweeping the ship for any traps that may have been planted, he lifted off, and made for space.

Last edited by Boba Fett on Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nubis Serin
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject:

Nubis didn’t know what to think. He had been traveling the galaxy possessed by a Sith Lord, possibly even Darth Bane. Something about what he had been told bothered him greatly - the simple fact that no one knew the specifics of his whereabouts. If he had actually been possessed, he could have done anything. Even kill. The thought bothered him more than the headache, which as he remembered, grabbed the pills from Arlyn and swallowed them.

With a little contempt, he managed to pass out a thank you to the both of them. They only smiled in return and that was the end of that. He picked up the clothes Arlyn left on the bed for him and began going through them. It's all here, a comforted himself.

The two women turned around while Nubis began to change. It took only a few minutes before he was fully dressed in a clean, pressed uniform. "I'm set," he said. They turned back to face him. "Where's my ship?"

Last edited by Nubis Serin on Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject:

"Chief Arlyn," Leia responded, turning towards the Thanagarian woman. "Will lead you to your ship."

With the notorious bounty hunter Boba Fett in the area, Leia didn't want Serin to go unescorted. Even though he was rather annoying, at times, she'd done much for the man already, so she might as well follow through. "There are security reasons," she said. "Watch yourself once you get into space," Leia paused before continuing, wording her sentence carefully. "If you have another situation like this, call me before it gets to the extent that it was before."

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject:

With Nubis's approval, I believe.

Arlyn bowed to the Chief of State saying, "Thank you madame. May the Force be with you." Arlyn felt odd saying that, but knew it meant something of an encouragement towards the Jedi. Arlyn and Nubis walked from away from Room 47, several security elites tailing behind them. The Thanagarian woman, followed by a free Serin and an HRD droid exited the building. The massive medical facility was now behind them and with each step, it was farther in their past.

"I'm glad your back Nubis." Arlyn said without giving the man a look. She was giving a powerful look to her officers. They watched their 'boss' leave and the image she gave them, inspired the men to keep working. Their duty was to the Alliance and the Lady of Geonosis had encouraged them to continue to do so.

Arlyn, Nubis and Serin entered the long and narrow pathway towards Nubis ship which waited at the very end. Their security detail left, knowing the situation was now under direct control over with Arlyn and Ryan. They walked in silence with only their feet making an echoing sound. They stopped in front of Serin's vessel where Arlyn turned and looked at the man and actually examined his face.

"Nubis?" she said wondering if everything was okay. Ryan took the oppurtunity to move away from the two of them and access a control panel. His clearance codes unlocked the vessel and began to prepare it for launch.

Back to top »
Nubis Serin
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject:

The odd silence of the walk was broken as they reached the ship, "Nubis," the woman beackoned him, her face probing his.

Nubis turned away from the ship to look at her, their eye locking. "I'm fine, Arlyn. It's just that I don't know what this means for me now. I don't remember anything of what happened and now I'm being thrust back out there. I can't help but think that it could happen again and I wouldn't know how to stop it."

The woman nodded with a slight, hardly noticable, smile. Nubis returned it with a smile of his own, trying to pull together some measure of an assured look. He turned back, waved at Ryan, and looked down the boarding ramp. To him, it was like a portal. A portal back to the world which he couldn't even remember, let alone control. He took a deep breath and started down the narrow ramp.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject:

As Nubis began his way into his vessel, Arlyn called after him. “Nubis, if you need anything, just call.” She flashed him a smile and she looked at Ryan. Arlyn's eyes were tired and completely ready for rest. Ryan moved close to her and kissed her forehead as Nubis disappeared into his ship. Arlyn placed her hand into Ryan’s and together they left the public hanger bay. Arlyn could feel the depression and unhappiness slowly leave her. Her eyes blinked away the feelings of the hospital and realized this hospital meant everything terrible for her. She almost lost Andorra Sila and she almost lost Nubis.

Ryan had an Alliance shuttle standing by, waiting for the two of them to board. They entered the shuttle together and sat down in the corner of the ship. The Captain played his latest classical music allowing Arlyn to drift to sleep on Ryan’s shoulder. He held her in his arms, once again shielding her from the darkness the galaxy had shown to them. They were greeted by an Illuminatum agent, the arrival of the bounty hunter, and Nubis’s mind almost lost to an Ancient Sith Lord.

Several minutes later the shuttle exited the planet’s atmosphere and within seconds received the clearance of hyperdrive travel. Tatooine

Last edited by Arlyn on Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Galactic Alliance Medical Facility, Dubrillion
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: