Banners
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Announcements » Banners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Banners

As of January 29th, there's a new policy on user-centered banners.

As you know, SWVII features a custom-built system to add, display based on user and random banner system. Due to some recent events, we're restricting the qualifications for a banner, due to execution problems and common sense.

Apart from the banners already produced, there are options about what kind of banners must be made:

Faction banner: a minimum of 2 players grouped by faction, on one banner, before it will be considered to be made by the CMAC. This banner will be included in the random rotation.

Player banner: a minimum of 2 characters of one or more player before CMAC approval. This banner will not be included int he random rotation. This is due to the simple fact that if eveyone was allowed to have a banner for each of his or her characters, there would be many, many banners, and a slight chance of any of them ever being used by more than one person.

Banner requests may be sent to hansolo29@dejazzd.com by faction leaders. Include reference pictures or the names of real-life models for your characters, an optional quote and any other ideas you may have for your banner.

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com

Last edited by Nevin Antilles on Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:33 am; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject:

Additionally, Han is available to make 496x150px (which is the standard size now) signature images, which are getting more popular, at request. They take only a little time to make, and if you can provide her who your character is modelled on, a quote and any other info, I'm sure she can make you one of the awesome banners she's made for herself, Ams and me. Very Happy

My moment of triumph
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:

Last edited by Nevin Antilles on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject:

Banner critera has changed again. Please read the topic post.

For those of you that have a banner already up, you are allowed to keep it in its present state. However, if you at any time modify the banner, you must then comply with the new regulations.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Announcements » Banners
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: