Utapau
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Utapau
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Utapau

I went to Utapau in hope of discovering others willing to join the Confederacy - but I found much more. The Second Fleet was enroute and my newest ship is perfect. It has magnificent quaters and a perfect little lounge. If I ever met anyone whom would want to maybe settle down... I would choose here as an excellant place to propose.

Back to my mission. I'm supposed to meet some General here. We are forming some kind of government with a democratic process. I waited for the comrades to come down and join me...

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Admiral Audacious

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject:

The Praetor watched with wonder as the Killik fleet sat above the planet. He took notice of each and their spectacular designs. He ordered the Turbinia Fleet to wait on the opposite side of the system, no need to cause any unwanted clamity.

He took a pair of Turbinia Bodyguard droids and marched off to a shuttle which he quickly boarded, ignoring the politeful pilots. The shuttle took off, with the Praetor's classicial musical blaring.

Slipping past the Killik fleet, with a single message saying, "Greetings Killik Fleet, this is Praetor's shuttle on behalf of the Lady of Geonosis." They seemed to accept their presence and held any turbolaser shots. The Praetor grinned as everything was going according to plan.

Praetor Audacious 2.0 of the Turbinia Corporation
 Back to top »
Admiral Audacious

Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject:

Audacious stepped into the meeting room, flanked byu two Turbinia bodyguards as normal proceedure. He waved them off seeing the Killik Representative.

"I see we come on behalf of our...organizations. Where is the DRWP representative?" Audacious said with a malicious vocie, "A dramatic entrance no doubt?"

Audacious stormed and took a seet at the circular table waiting for the two remaining representatives to arrive.

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject:

"No doubt, Admiral." I replied. Today would be good. If everyone showed up...

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Admiral Audacious

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject:

The Admiral looked at the time and a communication came in from his ship. He processed it through his memory and grinned.

"The Lady of Geonosis will be coming herself to this wretched planet." the Utuapians cringed at his words, "She will hold the meeting herself."

Back to top »
Admiral Audacious

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject:

Note: Pending Brote's Representative's arrival!!! lol

Audacious is about to get up and leave, unless things begin to happen.

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject:

Utapau orbit-
Fleet Ambargo-
Bridge of the Divine Intervention-

Commodore’s Personal Log.
Well… it seems I’m now been commanding with my officers to enter the atmosphere on Utapau and land on a platform and then find the capital building. Once there the negotiations will begin. I have told and exchanged many words with high command on how I believe this mission is too risky and that these two factions can’t be trusted. I can’t explain how harsh I have been with my words on this situation, and I know I will not like it down there. So, the Emperor is replacing me here, he is coming on his new Democratic Warrior the Firestone. He says if I can’t handle my job here then he can do it for me. An I don’t really wish to do this job anyways, but if he is going to come then I must land anyways. As I have been told the Lady of Geonosis is coming and it has given Brote an even better reason to come, I won’t forget how I had once met him.

He was a messed up thirty year old man, I younger then him, but still me wiser as I was taught all my life for what I do. I achieved greatness in my classes, he only a savvy at piloting and commanding his little super-state like a toy. Well… that is Brote for you. I believe myself to be wiser then he is and less likely to fail, but now I must shove off for him, time to meet the robot and the bug.

(Guru) “Ok, Officer begin to orbit Utapau and prepare me a shuttle, I’m leaving for the surface now, and you’re my senior officer here so you get command of the fleet.”

(Rice) “Aye, aye, captain.”

(Guru) “Alright… Representative Nitcher Raydon, we are the duel representatives of the Democratically Represented Worlds Protectorate. We are going to the surface with your more senior officers along with a small detachment of one of your battalions’ we go now. We are going there to discuss an alliance with the bugs and the androids.”

(Raydon) “Sir… I will ask you not to refer to the Killiks as bugs, or to Admiral Audacious as an android. This is a diplomatic meet not a meet to discuss a possible war.”

(Guru) “Yes… I will try to keep my free opinion of disgusting cockroaches and buckets of bolts to myself then…”

(Raydon) “Hmm… I have heard your little messages to the Emperor, and Emperor personally charged me with keeping you in line down there. I know, as well as you know; this is very important to the DRWP, don’t screw it up… now we can go.”

(Guru) “Alright Mister Raydon… please come this way to the shuttle bay so we can leave for Utapau… and find ourselves right in a trap.”

(Raydon) “Shut up Commodore.”

10 minutes later-
Fleet Ambargo-
Shuttle Bay of the Divine Intervention-

(Raydon) “Took them long enough… must have been here an hour waiting.”

(Guru) “It doesn’t take that long… I have recorded them at preparing a shuttle for launch at 5 minutes tops.”

(Raydon) “Really? Any other interesting facts you won’t to share with me you haven’t already about your bloody ship?”

(Guru) “I just thought it was an interesting fact… you sounded like you wanted to know…”

(Raydon) “Listen Guru, I didn’t want to hear about the bolts in the main maintenance tunnel and how inegintive they are. You shove them up your rectors main exhtust shoot for all I care! If I have to hear one more time about how you had some odd piece of a wall sealed by a very stupid piece of steel again, I’m going to go crazy!”

(Guru) “But…”

(Raydon) “You fail to understand me don’t you? I don’t want to see your damn Duro tongue move one more muscle. I don’t want to get one more word from your mouth, not a word! Now lets get to the surface… you talk all you want there, just shut up you bigot!”

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Admiral Audacious

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject:

Audacious grinned at the news the DRWP had finally made it to Utapau. He also received news the funeral on Geonosis had ended and the Lady would be coming. Arlyn would prove to be a valuable asset and Audacious could take his place...watching over her.

"Sir, shall we give them permission to land?" the droid asked both the Killlik representative and Audacious. Audacious pounded his fist on the desk and said, "Tell them to hurry while you are at it!" his menacal voice boomed.

Last edited by Admiral Audacious on Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject:

The DRWP and TLOGS negotiators had arrived. I had to start the meeting and hope for the best. "Welcome to Utapau. We are all here because of the fact we share the same goals for the galaxy. We want democracy and unity. This sometimes though, we all understand, can only be achieved through sheer power. Which is why I asked you both what you prefer. The Lady prefers Intelligence, The Democracy prefers ground based combat, and we enjoy large naval combat and Killik control."

I continued, "We are here to discuss the fat that alone we cannot achieve our goals, but together, I believe we can accomplish anything. We just need to make this more legal and offical. I need the full cooperation of your two factions."

I paused to let it all sink in, "Any questions? Or can we sign a document to make the Confederacy offical?"

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject:

"Well..."

Guru in his usual bursts of fluttering fury, utter in his mind his thoughts of the situation as Raydon had instructed him to do. But, he persisted to ask a question, more of a statement would come of it.

"I see no reason for the honorable DRWP to join with either one of you. My Emperor, Brote Heckler, on the other hand sees it differently, and has gone to such lengths as to begin talks of pulling forces from Dubrillion and making me come here..."

Just before Guru could finish Nitch came into it. He stood up quickly, in almost an instant.

"What the Commodore means is... why should we join? We, the Emperor, and I have discussed this and we two have decided to ask that we discuss this before we join. Now, I ask, why do we not wait for Queen of Geonosis and Emperor Heckler to arrive from their respective locations?"

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject:

"I believe that together our three factions could do the impossible, but very well. These talks shall continue when the Lady and Mister Heckler arrive."

And thus I waited for the two leaders to arrive at Utapau...

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Admiral Audacious

Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject:

"Brote Heckler?" the droid asked himself.

He activated an emergency beacon and sent it to Geonosis.

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject:

I arrived on this filth ridden planet to find thatt the DRWP was already here. Good. It would make things go faster. "Prepare a craft. I'm going down there." I waited and then walked through the small white halls, toward the hangar. The hangar was filled with troopers scurrying to get a transport ready for her.

The transport, after I boarded, was small enough that the planet would allow us to land. I then walked to the planetary conference room, "Hello Heckler. Where shall we begin?"

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject:

Utapau orbit-
Flagship Firestone, attached to fleet Ambargo-
Bridge of the Firestone-

Brote jumped from his seat next to the Capitan's chair and then ran over to the Communications Officer, Ensign Anderson.

"Officer... get me a channel with that shuttle!"

Brote yelled as he got to Ensign Anderson. As he did it came clear of what he noticed as a fleet of Killik ships popped out of hyperspace. He saw hyperspace signatures before they came down and out of the cocoon that was hyperspace.

"My word... it’s the Killiks... why are they here?"

Said the Capitan in a rush as he noticed what the Emperor noticed. He glared at them, and then turned back to the Capitan with his hand on the shoulder of the Ensign. His glasses glared in the light.

"Yes... Capitan, the Yoggoy Confederacy is here. We are signing a quick agreement, meaning the CIS will be reborn..."

The Capitan fell in his seat as the words were said. The Emperor stood in place and let his words fly.

"Tell the shuttle we are going to grab her and put her aboard for diplomatic talks.”

“Yes Sire.”

“Grab that shuttle and bring it aboard, we speak to the representatives, now!"

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Admiral Audacious

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject:

Audacious moved to the Utapua viewscreen a Killik fleet had emerged. He turned his head and observed the Utapua leaders and asked, "May we begin negotations on behalf of the Lady of Geonosis?"

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject:

The Vampire Utapauians looked at one another. Their blue skin flashed in the whining light of the day. Whispers. It was a room filled of them. Droids also filled the room. A large one sat at the front of the table the Utapauians were sitting at. They stared at the droid representative. It was a memory that came to mind. A memory of the old days of the Republic. The Separatists... This large droid reminded them of a particular droid same as him. He had the same cold expressionless face mask. The same blood shot red eyes. The voice even... of General Grievous, Droid Commander for the CIS.

These powerful memories made their spines shiver with fear. The expressionless droids that lined the room did not make it any more comfortable. Their minds, however, were set and it was the end of the discussions with the droids. They memories had done it in for this "Lady". One of the more central Utapauians stood and stared down this colossal droid.

"I am now... a Temporary Chancellor of this world, untill proper elections I am effectly leader here. You sir have been denined your request and we the great Utapauians refuse your offers and have decided to go to the DRWP."

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Admiral Audacious

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject:

"I'd like to speak with the Emperor of the DRWP." Audacious snarled

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Utapau
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: