Command Corridor
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » Command Corridor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject:

Jasmine smiled back to her master and bowed slightly, “I’ve been there long enough to learn that Haines has turned the base, from here on, into her own personal fortress.”
Luke just smiled and replied, “Anything can be penetrated.” He held his lightsabre up a little higher, “with the proper tool.”
Jasmine rolled her eyes as she ignited her own sabre.
“I sense it too,” Luke replied.
A clone patrol was coming right towards them, but luckily the patrol had not yet spotted them. The group hid behind some support pylons until the patrol had passed.
Luke checked that the patrol had gone then stepped out into the corridor.
The two clones jumped out from behind a different set of pylons and ordered, “Drop your weapon.” The clones subsequently dropped theirs, infact they dropped completely. As most carbon based life forms needed air. The clones were no exception. Luke walked quietly down the hallway.
Jasmine stepped out from behind the pylon and looked at the two clones, and without a word followed Luke down the corridor.
Luke turned to his young apprentice, “Jasmine, I want you to take Strike Team Omega and clear the base of Clones. Kill them or take them prisoner, they aren’t Alliance personnel anymore.
Jasmine nodded and ran back down the corridor, with STO, out of sight.
Luke sighed and turned towards the large steal door. He pushed the door open.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject:

The clone troopers stationed in the corridor all aimed and fired at Luke. He deflected the bolts easily and sent each one back to the originator’s face, chest or groin area.
Luke soldiered on, not too many guards around, but most of them would be in her office, Luke surmised. Luke walked quickly to the end of the connecting hall. A hand print was required to open the door. Luke looked around and saw a clone body.

Luke walked through the door, dropping the severed arm on the floor.
Two black clad clones stood on either side of a steel door at the end of this very large hall. They had repeating blasters. Luke dodged their shots. He danced, jumped, twisted, ducked and dived and he sliced right through the two clones.
Luke tried to open the door, it was sealed from the inside.
Luke thrust his sabre into the door.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject:

After a few moments the door melted away to reveal yet another hallway. A smaller one this time with no guards, no defences or anything. Luke walked towards the door and sheathed his sabre. He opened the door and walked through.

Luke casts his right hand over his right shoulder. Throwing the two guards up against the wall. “You’ve caused a lot of problems Bane. I can’t let you continue,” Luke looked up at Tanya, who was sitting calmly at her desk.
Tanya stood up and replied, “Are you threatening me Master Jedi?”
She ignited her red lightsabre and flipped over her desk, Luke had to act quickly.
He ignited his sabre and parried her downward slash.
Bane decided to try a different tactic. With her right fist, Tanya being left handed, she swiftly punched Luke square in the nose, breaking it.

Luke staggered back under the force of the punch but was still alert. He swiftly side kicked Tanya in the stomach, sending her reeling back. Allowing Luke to use Force Heal on his nose. Tanya jumped back from her winded state and swiped once again. Luke blocked the attack, but the force of the blow knocked the sabre from Luke’s hand.
Tanya smiled and cackled with glee, “poor little Jedi lost his weapon. What will he do?”

Tanya swung the sabre at Luke who jumped back. She swung again and Luke jumped back again. Luke was near the edge of the window, the glass now gone.
Tanya smiled, “no weapon, no way out.”
Luke grabbed his wrist then jumped backwards out the window.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject:

After weaving her way through the crossfire echoing down the corridor from the pursuing clones, Salla entered the only opened doorway. The one leading into the Commander in Chief's office.

Upon passing the threshold, she stopped short at the sight she saw. Haines was poised before her desk, lightsaber in hand and staring toward the open window. What the frak...

That same sensation from earlier returned and Salla's hand reflexively went to her blaster. Something was very, very wrong. She took a step closer to Haines and unhinged her mouth. "W-what's going on, Madame? The clones...the lockdown..."

Nothing made sense to her anymore. Maybe Haines held the answers.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject:

Bane turned towards the small girl. A whelp of a human, Bane had thought.
Bane smiled, “Mr Skywalker had to, drop out, at the last moment.”
Bane then began walking towards Salla, “Now I’m sure you have something else to do?”
Bane looked the girl over, “Fine. You will die as well.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject:

Salla's eyes grew wide. "Die?!" she sputtered before starting to backpeddle toward the door. "Uh, th--that won't be necess--OO!" She stopped as her back hit the far wall. She had run out of room.

Haines began to move forward, the crimson lightsaber casting eerie shadows around the room and playing manically off of the Commander in Chief's face. This woman had gone insane. And there was only one logical thing to do. She only hoped that the Alliance would not terminate her commission for the action she was about to take.

Lifting the blaster from its holster, Salla aimed the chrome weapon in Haines' direction and pulled the trigger.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject:

Luke was so glad that Haines had put this flagpole here. They were several storeys up and Luke had managed to fall out a window. Great, now all he needed to do was JUMP!

Luke landed on the window sill of the office. Salla had just shot at Bane, the bolt came whizzing past Bane’s head right at Luke! Luke pulled Jasmines sabre from her hands and without aiming deflected the blast. The blaster bolt bounced off the sabre and flew right through Bane’s back, on the left hand side.

Bane fell, but only for a moment. Luke jumped and flipped, sending the sabre in his hands through Bane’s head, killing him once and for all.

Luke stood up, “Well I think that the Alliance could use the Jedi’s help after all.”

Luke was walking out of the office with Salla and Jasmine when he heard a voice in his head, “Luke... Anteevy... help.” The message was soft, slightly crackled too, as if Luke wasn’t the first to hear it.

Luke ran to the command centre, “Do you guys mind if I take over the Alliance for a while? Leia and Han are in trouble.”
Luke looked over the charts and found the ship closest to Anteevy. He opened a channel.
“Supreme Moff Jendob? This is Luke Skywalker... I require your assistance.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject:

Leia walked silently down the corridor after she had given her announcement to the ranks of the Alliance - the announcement that declared the position her husband had held in the Alliance null and void. Admiral Ackbar was far more than capable, but...

She sighed and kept walking, making sure not to let her thougts take advantage of her infront of the other troops and officers walking these halls. However, it seemed that one of them took notice of her facade nevertheless, and began walking over to her.

"Madame Organa Solo," he addressed her, bowing slightly before continuing. "We're receiving hails from a ship orbiting the planet. Its shape conforms to that of a Corellian Corvette, but we can't identify its origin."

Leia's eyes studied the face of the graying-haired man. She held out hope that it was Han...but something told her that was not the case. "Come on," she said as she began walking towards the tranceiver she had just exited. "Worth finding out who it is before we blast them away."

She stepped into the room and had the officer open the correct frequency to the Corvette. "This is Chief of State Organa Solo. To whom am I addressing this message, and under whose authority are you entering Tatooine space?" Leia asked as she studied the unfamiliar, young male face on the screen.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject:

NOTE: This takes place approximately 3 days after Anteevy and a month before the incident on Denon. Bare with us until we get caught up.

Han hated meetings. If there was one thing that annoyed him to no end with holding such a high position, it was his requirement to grace all the high council meetings with his presence. And he was fairly positive all the people in attendance were just as uncomfortable with him being there as he was.

But the forthcoming meeting wasn't the only thing on his mind as he stood outside of assembly room and absent mindedly scoffed the toe of his boot against the the sandy ground. He had some other business to take care of first - namely, thank Antilles for what he did back on Anteevy.

With being submerged in a bacta tank for a day and then all the tests and other procedures the medics put him through since coming back from the surface of the waist world, there was no time. And of course, as soon as Han had set foot back on Tatooine, he was bombarded with other duties. This would be his first opportunity to talk to the young lieutenant since returning.

As if to answer his thoughts, Han spotted a figure rounding the corner at the far end of the corridor. Judging from the way he was dressed and the way he carried himself, there was no doubt that it was Antilles. Han smirked and pushed himself away from the wall. "'Bout time," he called in greeting. "Didn't think you were gonna show."

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject:

The meeting Nevin was about to attend was both a savior and a condemnation. He hadn’t known how to react to Salla’s expression, and he needed the time to sort all of it out. However, that time could come as a cost to his already-mediocre rank. Antilles wasn’t looking forward to it, to say the least, but at least it would give him that precious commodity that was time.

He rounded the corner and, almost immediately, he saw Han Solo moving towards him. Considering Nevin had saved the man, he expected Solo would at least support him in this meeting. Though, one never could know…

Nevin returned the smirk that was on the man’s face. “Well, I was commin’ here, then I got…bogged down,” he answered, in regards to his impromptu reunion with Salla. “You’re not already in the meeting?” He asked with some surprise.

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject:

"Nah, it's no big deal," he brushed it aside with the wave of his hand. "Don't worry about it. They're just jabbin' amongst themselves right now anyway. Wouldn't hurt to be a little late."

Han ended his sentence with a smirk then stopped to regard the young man with a quick lookover. He looked tired and his uniform was sloppily slapped together. If Han didn't know any better he would have guessed Antilles didn't even bother to change since he saw him last. Well, not that Han blamed him. He probably would've done the same if their positions were switched.

"So, uh," he drawled on, trying to get to his main point of hunting down Antilles in the first place. "You look tired. Didn't get much sleep, did you." He saw the young man fidget and he quickly pushed onward. "Not like I blame you, hell, you did just risk your life out there on that iceball to save my ass. You're probably still high about that."

A small smile crossed Han's features before he went serious. He tilted his head down slightly so that he could look Antilles directly in the eye. "And well, I never got the chance to say....thanks." He clapped a hand down on the lieutenant's shoulder. "I guess I should take back all that stuff I said to ya on the Lusankya. I owe you one."

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject:

Nevin studied the man as he talked. The mighty Han Solo actually bringing his ego down to the level of those normal mortals? Maybe there was something different about him yet. Nevin had caught a glimpse of it on Anteevy, but he was starting to genuinely like the man.

He continued listening, his thoughts drifting back to Lusankya. That was one of the worst moments of his life, though it led to something far greater, and led him to realize the truth. Unfortunately, the pain it caused him had set him back in both his career and in his life in general. Nevin often thought that by this time, he could have been a Supreme Moff in the Empire; perhaps more. However, he always concluded that he would rather be a Lieutenant in the Alliance than the highest position the Empire had to offer, paid for by the blood of innocents and supplied by corruption. There were some things he regretted, but no one needed to know that.

So, Nevin just shook his head. “No need. I was…different then. Blinded,” he said before smirking. “I’d say we’re even, Solo. But if you insist…”

My moment of triumph
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject:

"Well, now that you mention it," Han taunted the young man before taking a step back. "Let's just leave it at 'I owe you'." He flashed Antilles a quick smirk before turning his full attention back to the closed assembly door. A scowl quickly crossed his features.

"Well, kid," he said, hooping his thumbs around his belt. "I guess we better head inside before they send a search team out to find us."

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject:

Nevin nodded and followed Han into the room. He looked around and saw the better part of the Alliance command sitting around a table, including Leia, Fey'la and Ackbar, via a holoprojector. Nevin grimaced and walked towards the table.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject:

All heads turned in their direction as Han entered the assembly room with Antilles not far behind. Han's lip turned upward slightly as he made eye contact with Leia then quickly turned away. She had her diplomatic face on and she didn't look too happy. In fact, the more Han glanced around the room, none of the leaders looked happy. But hey, he figured it was better to be late than not show up at all.

There were two empty chairs at the end of the table. Han slid into one and indicated Antilles to sit in the other. "Sorry I'm late," he said in a flat tone, his eyes still moving around the room. "Hope I didn't miss anything. Had some...business to take care of." He shot a sly smirk in Antilles' direction before reclining back and getting comfortable. This was gonna be a long day.

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject:

Just for clarity, this post takes place after Han Solo left the Alliance, after the posts above.

Nevin moved down the corridor, confused from his impromptu meeting with Organa Solo. He only knew one place to start to get this all together, and he was nearing her quarters right now.

He knocked on the door. "Salla?"

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Tara Stevens
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: definately not sober

She had left the cantina a while ago, giving time for the alcohol and what else to take effect. The good thing was that she was not sober, meaning, she was having a good time. She bumped into the walls several times before collapsing. Right in the middle of the corridor.

Tara woke up and found out that the corridor was as empty as she had ever seen it. She rubbed her head and groaned.

"How did I get here of all places?" she asked.

She perked up, remembering the last thing she remembered and wondered if her ship came in and ran out, taking a speeder to Mos Eisley.

|Tara|Would you believe the 'I come in peace' line? says:
I think you might find a crashed speeder somewhere

I'd look somewhere outside for it

I wonder whose speeder it was

Last edited by Tara Stevens on Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » Command Corridor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: