Klani Uthum Residence (Theed)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Naboo » Klani Uthum Residence (Theed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Klani Uthum Residence (Theed)

Ikrit walked into Klani's house, and got out some food and began to prepare the food for the bachelor party he was throwing that night.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

Galactic Aid Relief Organization (GARO)
2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit stood still and began thinking what Laissa was feeling at that moment. Ikrit felt very nervous as the wedding approached, it was to be tomorrow and he was already more nervous than he had ever been before.

"To a dark line of thought this will carry me, I must stop worrying about it" he said to himself. But he couldnt stop worrying, it was clouding his mind, and was ever present. He stopped thinking and finished preparations for the party. It was his last night as a 'free man' and he was going to enjoy it.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject:

I walked in and smelt food. Good food, not that shit that they had on my regular Hive ships. I walked and picked up a piece of Nerf meat, and walked up to the bartender. He was a short, stubby man, no taller then five foot, five inches. He had black hair to match his eyes, "Whatcha need, bub?" he said.

I pondered for a moment, there were so many good things to get... Oh dear yes.. "I'll take a cup of Correllia Ale," He poured a cup of the smooth, golden, drink. I sipped it slowly, as it tried to fizz out of the cup. I walked over to a table, where there was a Quarren, Naboo, and a Gungan. I said, "Any open space?"

"No, shoo," the Quarren said in his native tongue. I looked at him and threw a card on the table. They were playing Pazak, I looked up and smiled as I sat down.

"How 'bouts now," I asked with a croked grin.

They all noded in awe. "Good," I said as I picked up my hand, "Well, we gonna play or not?" The game was on. By the time I had finished three ales and a steak, I had won one-twenty credits. The Quarren and his company left after I beat them in every round. I sat alone, and decided walked up to go to the dancers...

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit walked up to the man, and looked up. "I am Ikrit, I sent out the invites to this party to every male on the wedding guest list. I do not know you, whats your name, I like to get to know the guests." he said to the man.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject:

"Hey, Irkit," I said gleefully as I slowly turned around to the fuzzy creature, "I am Beos Skyayn. I do what I can, and am a Sergent of the Yoggoy Confederate Commandos." I looked at him and asked, "So... Whats up?"

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject:

"Just enjoying my last night as a free man, very nervous about the wedding, cant stop thinking about it. Maybe these girls will help." he said as he chuckled.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject:

Gavin entered the room. Immediatly the smell of food and other fragrances overwhelmed him. Never had he seen such a party. It was probably going to be the last good food he was going to have before going on long ship missions.

He waved to a few people, many of who he did not recognize but waved to be polite. Gavin then saw a few pazak players and walked over. Right before he started speaking he Ikrit and walked up. "Hey, look who it is, the man of the hour. Congrats man. If you don't know me, I am Gavin Onasi.... In the flesh." Gavin then chuckled and extended his hand.

Gavin Onasi- Territorial Commander
credits: 34,976,000,000 credits

Xen'tal- Commodore

Gruu Dunrik- Jedi Padawan
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject:

"I know what you mean," I whispered slowly to the furry Jedi. I walked away to the dancer girls, she was a Twi'lek with a small tunic that barely covered her pale blue skin. The outfit was a black cloth that spanned small portions of her body. She reminded me of the dancer girl in Jabba's Palace.

She bent down slowly from her elevated platform, "Hey, buddy," she said seducivly, "My shift ends soon... If you want a good time, you'll come down stairs in my back bedroom."

I looked into her purple eyes, "You bet I'll be there, babe," I told her. I walked for the stairs as her platform was lowered and a Zarbrak replaced her. Downstiars was packed with dancers, and managers. I asked where I could find the back bedroom and was pointed down the hall.

The hall was dimmly lit and packed with doors, "These are more of changing rooms then rooms themselves," I mumbled to myself. The darkness in the last room shocked me, I thought she'd be there. I opened the door slowly and called out, "Anyone in here?"

The lights turned on and there she was. She had changed into a pair of short shorts, they fell barely to her legs, she was also wearing a small bikini top that revealed most of her top. Damn she's hot, I told myself. She called me over and damn I went.

This was better then I thought, was the last thing I thought before we started having real fun.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit waved at Gavin, "Good to meet you, and thank you. I am both excited and nervous at the same time." he said as he walked over to the food table, and grabbed some Vasarian Brandy, and some synthsteak. He sat down in front of some dancers and watched them as he ate. The food tasted incredible. It had to be some of the best food he had had in a long long time.

He remembered one time about 350 years ago when Master Yoda and him were on Corellia helping to settle a dispute there. King Berethon e Solo had invited them to dinner, and he remembered how the food there was just like this food, just amazing.

He stopped daydreaming and began to watch the girls. One girl winked at him, "Hey cutie, wanna go have some real fun?" she said. "...I......I..I cant, I just can't, sorry." He said very hesitantly. He wanted to go with her, and wanted to fool around, but it just didnt feel right. He would enjoy the evening without giving in to the pressure.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject:

"Hello, Diana, how's it going?" I asked one dancer.
Her piercing blue eyes stared down at me. "You old spacedog. How did you know I did this?"
"I saw you when we were on Corellia, Di."
She laughed and knelt down. "Like what you see?"
"Don't bother," I smirked. "She's pregnant."
Those baby blues showed disappointment, yet approval. "You're too good of a man, Ams..."
With that, I took out a credit piece and when her back was turned, stuck it in her outfit. After flashing her a grin, I moved on. I waved to Lara on the way.
It was strange. I knew both of these very attractive women on an intimate level in the past, they were both partially nude, and yet I felt no excitement.
Strange.
I moved on to the makeshift bar, ordering a Shesharilian vodka martini.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject:

The old Jedi Master entered the residence of Master Ikrit. He was displeased with the revealing women, and considered it rather...immodest. Yoogle carefully made his way, past several dancers who Yoogle used the Force to keep them from talking to him. Interspecies attraction, did not appeal to the Jedi Master.

Yoogle found his cat-like friend next to some of the dancers. Yoogle could feel contention within his friend's heart and Yoogle moved quickly, placing his hand on the Jedi's shoulders.

"Master Ikrit, arrived safely, I have." Yoogle said with a grin

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Calias Ketra, Vice Supreme Chancellor [DECEASED]
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject:

Ryan entered the party with a cool expression. His 'playmate' glasses were on, his hair styled to perfection. His muscular body entering the room gathered all of the female attention. Two of the females moved close to him and began to engage in chit chat. Ryan brushed them off as nicely as he could and approached the young master who was obviously avoiding two dancers in front of him. Although Ryan noticed his eyes were not leaving the female bodies, he decided to speak up any ways.

"Master Ikrit, I am Ryan Davad. Arlyn's personal assistant..." Ryan smiled, "I have a gift...Is there a table? Or..."

Two dancers approached him, one with a credit slip under her belt. Ryan smiled. She was entrancing, but nothing compared to Arlyn. Ryan had developed a knack for the wings...

Ryan turned back to Ikrit waiting for a response.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject:

"Yes there is a table, right over there" he said pointing over to the right.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject:

My wrist chronometer began to beep. I glanced down. "Bloody hell. Already?"
I walked over to the... man we were celebrating for. "I apologize Master Jedi, but I must depart. I have some other business to take care of."
The cat/rabbit-like Jedi nodded, and I left, taking one last look. It had been a fun night.
I took out my comlink. "Where are you?"

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject:

Ryan had never been one for spying however, the way that man exited was rather suspicious. Ryan set the gift down on the table and searched through the database of the faces he has seen.

Ams Jendob.

Odd. Why would the leader of Imperial Intelligence be on Naboo? This man shouldn't have the heart to be present at a wedding. Imperial Intelligence leaders did, however, play their moves strategically. Ryan smiled to the dancers and carefully moved out of the way and towards the door. His ears, or external sensors, picked up Ams' voice:

""Where are you?" Ryan decided it was best for him to wait here at first and decide his move when he heard more of the conversation.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
brentpowell

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject:

*edited

Keeley Tiswi, Wife (NPC)

Lucy Becker, Mistress (NPC)

Last edited by brentpowell on Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject:

The party had ended, and Ikrit got up from his seat. He left the room, and went into one of the back rooms. He took his clothes off, and hopped in the shower. He washed himself, as the warm water ran down his body. He was still nervous about the wedding, everyone on Naboo was going to be there, it was a huge event. He shut the water off, and hopped out of the shower. He walked into the bedroom and stood in front of the closet for a minute just thinking about what he would wear.

He pulled out his Ceremonial Cloak, and Robe. This outfit he had only worn twice in his life, it was a ceremonial outfit, and he would wear it for the wedding. He put on the clothes, and strapped on his belt. He grabbed his lightsaber and set it on the belt.

He walked outside the house, and left some droids to clean up. He walked to the palace.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Naboo » Klani Uthum Residence (Theed)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: