Galactic Alliance news
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Galactic Alliance news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Galactic Alliance news

100 Tons of Ryll Seized

BAGGADO, KARNST - Earlier this week Jedi and Judiciary forces seized approximately 100 metric tons of illegal ryll spice with the impounding of the light freighter Moulee-rah Patogga in the Karstaxon Regions, and are now beginning an investigation into the source of the illicit narcotic.
The freighter, registered to the Besadii Hutt clan, was stationed at a Xizor Transport Systems-owned refuelling depot for emergency engine realignment following a blown alluvial damper. "They needed to put down for repairs and fast because of that melted damper," said XTS Crew Chief Asador Leen. "We let them land here because we didn't want to see them crash or anything."
Once settling in port, an XTS technician grew increasingly suspicious of the vessel. "A blow-out like that often happens when a vessel tries to manoeuvre with more cargo than it's rated for," explained Leen. "A look at the ship's manifest didn't indicate a full hold, but that's not how it was flying, so we called in the Judes." The Judicials arrived, led by Jedi Knight Jasmine Healy, and discovered 100 metric tons of ryll spice, valued at over 3.5 million credits.
Once Hutt officials were informed of the seizure, the Desilijic clan was first to voice protestations of entrapment. Jiliac the Hutt accused Alliance officials of planting the ryll, but dropped such claims once it was revealed that the freighter was in fact registered to the Besadii clan.
Furious Besadii clan leaders have insisted that the vessel was actually sold to the Desilijic clan over 30 years ago, though no records of this transaction exist. "It's a conspiracy! That the sales records have been expunged is proof that the Desilijic are behind this!" said Aruk the Hutt.
"I don't know about this planting business. I mean, someone doesn't just plant 100 tons of cargo," said Leen. "XTS records do not indicate anyone going near the freighter once it landed, so that cargo was there to begin with."
The captain of the vessel, Barada Rakul, and his crew of five have been arrested. Though he has declined any statements pending the arrival of his lawyer, eyewitnesses of the arrest indicate that he knew nothing of the cargo.

And now words from our sponsors.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?

Last edited by Gavin Young on Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:54 am; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject:

Today on Denon, Miss Miranda Stardock was killed by Jedi Master Luke Skywalker.
Master Skywalker killed Miss Stardock by using a very powerful Dark Side attack known as Force Crush. Miss Stardock was not an angel either, Last year she committed several counts of Treason against the Galactic Alliance including attempted murder of the Commander in Chief, Han Solo.
Sources close to Master Skywalker say that he has been acting very strangely, utilising such tactics as hanging Commander Solo upside down and leaving the toilet seat up.
With us this evening is a very close friend of Master Skywalker. Dark Enforcer and Jedi Knight Jase Denora.

G.A.N. says:
Thanks for coming to talk to us this evening Mr Denora.
Jase Denora says:
Call me Jase, I work for a living.
G.A.N. says:
Of course, Jase, do you consider yourself an integral part of Master Skywalker's life?
Jase Denora says:
I doubt it, I've trained myself mostly, though every now and then I have to send him reports on who I have to kill and why. The kid likes to bounce around, though being his second-in-command has it's perks. Like the nice paychecks, hell, even the Supreme Moff doesn't earn this much.
G.A.N. says:
Well Jase, would you be close enough to Master Skywalker to be a good judge of his character?
Jase Denora says:
I suppose so.
G.A.N. says:
Would you say that his actions over the recent months have been, out of his usual nature? I'm sure that he wouldn't hang his best friend up side down in a normal state of mind.
Jase Denora says:
He's having some......identity issues. Personally, I like the change. It's refreshing.
G.A.N. says:
What do you mean by identity issues?
Jase Denora says:
Oh, you know the usual ' help I'm sharing my body with a dead Sith Lord' type.
G.A.N. says:
Such as was displayed by Tanya Haines when she was possessed by the late Darth Bane?
Jase Denora says:
Nah, Haines was pathetic. Skywalker actually still has his consciousness.
G.A.N. says:
So you mean, Master Skywalker is actually letting these things happen?
Jase Denora says:
No, I mean Skywalker is living two lives at once. He can't stop it, but he still can control the body count to an extent.
G.A.N. says:
You say that a Sith Lord is in habiting Master Skywalker's body, which one is it?
Jase Denora says:
I'm not sure, one of the older ones, that's for sure. I'm not as attuned to the Force as I'd like to be.
G.A.N. says:
Do you believe that the Dark Lord has a reason for using Master Skywalker's body rather than someone with a higher midichlorian count?
Jase Denora says:
Hell if I know, probably because he's the most powerful Light Jedi around. Sounds like an ego trip to me.
G.A.N. says:
Has Master Skywalker's power increased dramatically since the take over?
Jase Denora says:
Yeah, I've felt a definite spike in his ability to manipulate the Force. I'm not sure if he's become even deadlier with a saber, though I wouldn't mind testing my own recent training against his skills.
G.A.N. says:
Do you believe that Master Skywalker is a threat to civilians?
Jase Denora says:
No, in fact, he even chastised me for going overboard.
G.A.N. says:
I'd just like to side track you for one minute to your own history with violence, you were convicted guilty by the Denon Supreme court of the Murder of Calias Ketra is that so Jase?
Jase Denora says:
Yeah, what of it?
G.A.N. says:
I'm sure our viewers would love to know about how and why your permanent prison sentence was over turned by Master Skywalker
Jase Denora says:
I'm not very sure of that myself, I guess he believes that I'm not as bad a person as I have shown. I don't know what his whole kick his.
G.A.N. says:
Would I be right in suggesting that Master Skywalker indeed actually considers you an equal, if not a friend
Jase Denora says:
Equal? Maybe in saber combat. The kid has skills with the Force though, skills I may never have. He treats me with respect though, I really don't have what society calls friends. But Skywalker respects my abilities, even the ones from my past.
G.A.N. says:
So would I be right in also saying that Master Skywalker chose you as his XO, over Master Ikrit, for your professional experiences?
Jase Denora says:
Possible, besides, Ikrit is too soft. He can't embrace the need for jedi with Dark Side abilities in the Order.
G.A.N. says:
Has Master Skywalker ever threatened your life, or used the Force against you?
Jase Denora says:
Only when I attacked him on Tatooine.
G.A.N. says:
My viewers would love to know the reasons behind the events that occured on Tatooine.
Jase Denora says:
Let's just say, I went a little crazy with the Dark Side. I have much better control of it now.
G.A.N. says:
So in conclusion, you can definately confirm that these actions are not being made by Master Skywalker, but rather by an evil long dead Sith Lord's spirit?
Jase Denora says:
I really am not sure, I just know that I have my orders. And if I defy them, then I may lose something I care about more then my own life.
G.A.N. says:
What do you mean?
Jase Denora says:
That's all I care to say, lest certain factions try to take advantage of this information. This interview is over.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Galactic Alliance news
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: