Alliance Planetary Command Center
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Denon » Alliance Planetary Command Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject:

Luke looked to his right and saw Leia, his sister.
“Why am I doing this?” He hissed, “I want MY world back, and you are going to leave Denon right now. Or else…”
Luke flexed his mind and concentrated on Han, suspending him in the air by his ankles.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject:

Distracted by Leia's sudden entrance, Han snapped his gaze away from Skywalker to look at his approaching wife. "Leia, wha--" he trailed off as the floor suddenly came out from under him. Flailing his arms and dropping the blaster in the process, Han found himself being jerked up toward the ceiling by an invisible force.

Now hanging upside down in mid air, Han angled his head upward to glare vibrodaggers at the Jedi traitor. "Put me down, you scum!" he growled, struggling to try and reach the fallen blaster. "I don't want you touchin' me with your Jedi wizardry! You hear me?! PUT ME DOWN!"

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject:

Luke smiled and pulled the blaster into his hand, “You want to come down? Ok.”
With that Luke dropped Han, his head hitting the cold durasteel floor.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject:

Han audiably growled as Skywalker flicked his hand and the blaster strewn on the floor went to his hand. His blaster. That was the last straw. Han didn't know what happened to the kid he knew, but this wasn't him. Thrusting his hand up his sleeve, Han began to feel around for a hidden vibroblade. Better to be safe than sorry.

“You want to come down?" Luke taunted him with a twisted grin. "Ok.”

There was another flick of his wrist and Han was now falling toward the deckplates below. He let loose a muffled groan as his head impacted with the floor. Luckily for him the drop wasn't all that far. But it still hurt nonetheless.

Han sat up, wincing and rubbing his head. He blinked a few times to clear his vision before refocusing on Skywalker. "Big mistake," he spat, pulling the vibroblade he was searching for earlier from his tunic.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject:

“Han, Han, Han. Always thinking with your fists and not your brains… No matter, this will be the last time you make that mistake.” Luke extended his mind slightly, adding a subtle pressure to Han’s chest, slowly squeezing the air out of his lungs.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?

Last edited by Gavin Young on Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject:

"You think so?" Han hissed, rising to his feet and pointing the blade more toward Skywalker. "I ain't done--" He paused as a sharp pain shot through his chest. Beads of sweat began to break out on his forehead as his chest began to constrict, making it very difficult to breath. He gasped, trying to pull in more oxygen but it ended in a fit of coughing.

At first Han thought it was a heart attack from eating all those nausages, but he was too young for that. There was only one other explanation. He glanced back up at Luke, vibroblade wavering in his grip. If he could just...

The weight on his chest increased and he broke out into another fit of coughing. He took a staggering step toward Luke before sinking down to his knees.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject:

Luke smiled as his once friend turned enemy knelt, coughing and spluttering, before him.
Luke stepped towards Han, placing his hand on Han’s. The cybernetic hand gripped the organic one hard, “You see Han, I win.” He sheathed his sabre and placed the hilt against Han’s head; if he activated the sabre it would go through his skull and come out the other side.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject:

Han cringed through fits of coughing as Skywalker crushed his hand. He could feel the cybernetic appendages of his one time friend digging into his flesh. This had gone on far enough. No more being nice just to keep his reputation.

“You see Han, I win.” Luke hissed, deactivating his blade.

Han craned his neck to look up into the younger man's burning blue eyes. There was a different look reflecting in their depths. Something feral - not quite human. This wasn't the farmboy he chartered away from Tatooine. And that realization made up Han's mind.

Gripping the vibroblade tighter in his other hand, Han brought it around and stabbed it into the creature's mechanical hand. If his luck held up, hopefully it would hit some kind of vital system and make it short out.

Han twisted it around a bit before pulling it out and preparing for another blow, when he felt something cold and metallic connect with the side of his head. He stopped short of hitting the creature again and glanced back up. A lightsaber hilt. Great, he muttered to himself.

"You cheated," Han wheezed, still struggling to pull oxygen into his lungs.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject:

Luke smiled, “Dark Jedi! In a proper engagement you might have beaten me, which is no incentive for me to fight fair is it?”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject:

Slowly, Han's face twisted into a snarl. He was at the point where he didn't care if that lightsaber pushed against his head was ignited. He was pretty much as good as dead anyway. Might as make the most of it and take this beast with him. He would be doing everyone a favor - especially Leia.

Gripping the vibroblade tighter and ignoring the pressing weight on his chest, Han launched himself forward, colliding with the dark being and slamming him into the far wall. "I'll show you what I think of Dark Jedi," he sneered, thrusting the vibroblade down toward Skywalker's chest.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:58 am    Post subject:

In an attempt to catch the blade Luke held his hand in front of the blade. The vibrating blade punctured the hand, severing arteries and bones as if they were made of straw.
Luke’s eye’s widened as the blade removed the top of his hand and skewered him through the chest puncturing his heart killing him instantly.

Luke had used The Force to predict what would happen to him before; it had never failed to be correct those times. But those times it’d never sentenced him to death.
The Force had betrayed him; it wasn’t the kind, considerate friend he had come to know.
All his friends were betraying him, Han, The Force, who next? Leia? Would his own sister betray him? Of course she would, she would side with her husband, the father of her children. Her Force Sensitive children. Han had no right to bring those children up without the Force, no right. None.

Luke’s mind snapped back to the moment. His situation was this: His ex-best friend, leader of the Alliance and former smuggler, Han Solo, was attacking Luke with a humming, finely honed, vibro-blade. He had two options, neither of which he really wanted to do. But in the forefront of his mind a voice echoed: “Attack Solo, Kill Solo.”
Han had betrayed him, betrayed his beliefs and his principles. Han Solo had become as moral less and offensive as he was before he had been dragged into the war.

Luke had little time to think, his reaction was mostly instinct, and that voice… that echoing voice resounding in his mind, “Kill Solo, Attack Solo.”

Luke pushed his back up against the wall and lifted both his legs and swiftly kicked Solo in the chest thrusting him backwards.

“Solo, Solo, Solo, don’t try that again.” Luke sneered, very uncharacteristic of him.
Luke extended his hand into the air, in the direction of Solo, lifting him above Luke’s head and slamming him into the wall.

Luke turned to the only other person in the room, Leia; with her mouth held open she hadn’t said or done anything since she entered. Luke motioned for the two guards to take her and restrain her in stun-cuffs until he had dealt with Solo.

Luke returned his gaze to Solo, increasing his grip on the Corellian, “Any last words, commander?” He spat, “You don’t want to look like the cowardly wimp you are, not in front of your wife here.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?

Last edited by Gavin Young on Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:29 am    Post subject:

Bringing Leia into this was the biggest mistake Skywalker could make at this moment. Hell, Han would've been happy if he would've kept it all focused on him, but that wasn't to be. He just had to mention Leia. Right now, he didn't care what happened to him - just as long as Leia was safe.

Struggling against the invisible force that was pinning him to the wall, Han brought the vibroblade around again, ready for another pass. The humming of the blade was crystal clear and the only sound in the room as Han brought his arm up past his head. He lined up his target and launched the weapon forward with a grunt.

The knife cut through the air, the tip of the blade staying vertical as it sailed in on Skywalker's torso. "How's that for some last words," Han grumbled as he was suddenly dropped to the floor.

Han grimaced and rubbed his back before turning his attention back to Luke. Obviously, his last attempt was enough to distract the beast so that he lost his concentration in the Force. Now, if that blade could only make contact...

Han watched and waited.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject:

Luke frowned and caught the blade; his concentration lapse released his grip on Han.
Luke looked at his hand, he caught the blade sharp side in, and his hand was bleeding.
“Now look what you’ve done… All over my new cloak too.” Luke smiled over at Han, now on his butt. “C’mon Han ol’ buddy, you have work to do, get off your arse.” Luke then pulled Han up and pushed him against the wall.
“You can’t beat me Old Man,” Luke smiled, “I am more powerful than you could ever imagine, there will be no stopping me now.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:20 am    Post subject:

Han grunted as his back was once more slammed up against the wall. This was starting to get old...fast. If that kid didn't have the Force, Han could have ended this before it even began. To him, this whole Force stuff was cheating and the easy way out. Han had to do everything the hard way. That was one reason he wouldn't allow his kids to learn that hocus pocus. He wasn't about to have his kids grow up to be symbionts to some all powerful energy field. No, he was gonna bring them up to be normal. And after seeing what it had done to his old friend today, he would never change his mind from that decision.

He narrowed his eyes and watched as Luke stood there, smiling back at him with an inhuman smile. Maybe talking his way out of this would prove to be more effective. "I ain't tryin' to beat you, kid," he spat the last word like it was some vulgar expression from the Outer Rim. "Just knock some sense into you. Maybe a good fight would do somethin' to that power trip of yours. Didn't I tell you that all that stuff was just a bunch of simple tricks and nonsense? Well, look at ya! You have your best friend pinned up against the wall like some wall decoration! If that ain't a bunch of nonsense, I don't know what is." He paused here and darted his eyes quickly toward Leia before turning back to Luke. "How 'bout we make a deal here. You put me down and we forget that this ever happened. You get to go back to policing Denon and controlin' security and we get to go back to what we were doin.' Everyone was happy that way. And I promise to stay outta your way. Whaddya say, pal?"

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject:

Luke raised his eyebrows, “how about this… compromise. You leave Denon, you leave all MY worlds and then go back to the rat infested desert world your little faction came from.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject:

A humorless laugh escaped Han's lips as Luke's reply was made clear. The kid had lost it. No doubts there. And really, after hearing the manacial laugh coming from his own mouth, maybe he had too. It was hard to tell at this point. Still, he wasn't about to give up.

Kicking his feet against the wall to give himself some leverage, Han continued to struggle against the invisible force which held him to the wall. All it took was something to distract the now Dark Jedi. "I never gave you any room to negotiate," he spat through clenched teeth. "It's my offer or nothin'! And judgin' from that half-assed response of yours, you ain't takin' it! Fine with me, 'cause I ain't goin' back to that scorchin' dust ball either!" He narrowed his eyes to slits and leaned as far forward as the force would permit. "Now, get off our godsdamned planet, you Jedi scum!"

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject:

Luke smiled sadistically at Han, “Well, the Galactic Alliance is meant to be a democracy, so let’s vote shall we?” He turned to Leia, “Would you mind if I suddenly took over Denon?”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:23 am    Post subject:

Leia's eyes shifted between the two men. She couldn't believe that she was being put in this position, and that her brother, of all people, would even ask something so foolish. "Yes, I would," she said, slight regret in her voice. "Luke."

Last edited by Leia Organa Solo on Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject:

Luke grimaced at her response, “Oh, well in that case…” he said, “Guards, Shoot her. Then go, find their children and kill them too.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?

Last edited by Gavin Young on Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject:

Han's heart sunk down into a pit in his stomach as Luke's words were uttered without a hint of regret. He knew somewhere in that dark facade the kid didn't want to really do this, but where was it? And the way he was acting, he wasn't giving Han or Leia much choice. And now, with those final words, Han's anger had peaked.

"Leave them outta this," he growled in a dangerously low tone. "This is between you and me, kid, remember? Let them go!"

He probably just sealed his fate right there, but at this moment, he didn't care. As long as Leia and the kids got away safe.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject:

Luke stares wide eyed at Leia, he ran towards her and quickly cuts down the JISSOD troopers surrounding her, he also cut the cuffs holding her hands together. “Leia run!” Luke yells to his sister as he run’s back to Han.
Leia looks like she is about to say something, “No time! Before I lose control again, run, go home, get your children and keep low.”
Luke turns towards Han, “Take this.” Luke reaches into his cloak and pulls out a spare lightsabre, “Han, I’m going to leave before I do any more damage. If we meet again, do what you have to do with that.”

Miranda surrounded by JISSOD troopers ran towards Luke, “You have him right where you want him. Kill him now and take back what is mine!” she shrieked.
Luke glared at her, lightsabre before him, “It’s you. It has been you all this time. Manipulating the Order, the Alliance, to suit what purpose?”
Miranda smiled, “That is no concern of yours Skywalker, if you won’t kill Solo…” She turned to her loyal troops, “Kill Solo first, and then kill Skywalker.”

Her troops swung round, each carrying both a blaster pistol and a heavy repeating blaster.
All nine of them aimed at Han and quickly opened fire.
Luke had a choice, save his friend or kill Miranda, the woman he fell for.
He felt the Dark rising in him, he had little time left.
He quickly ran in front of Han, quickly swinging his sabre, which was now blue again, twisting and turning deflecting the blaster bolts one by one, not caring where they go.
Bolts flying everywhere, a few blasts destroy the window behind Han.
A storm outside raged, lightning striking the roofs of buildings, a bright red speeder was struck down by the spikes of electrical energy. The powerful Denon wind blew the rain in, the droplets steaming on Luke’s darkening sabre.

Luke flipped forward cutting down two JISSOD troopers with one simple sweep, left to right, severing their torsos from their hips and legs. Luke’s eye’s widened as he glared at the two closest troopers; they suddenly fell to the ground grasping at their stomachs, their intestines having just been totally liquefied by the Force.

Miranda smiled as Luke cut down the remaining troopers in a few fluid movements.
“Now Skywalker, you are mine.”
Luke frowned at her as she drew her force pike and electrified it, “When will you people learn?”
Miranda tilted her head, “Learn what Mr Jedi?”
Luke rolled his eyes, “Well one, you will never beat me. And two, that line is so over used.”
Miranda screamed as she flipped forward striking down with her pike aiming at Luke’s head.

Luke quickly brought his sabre up to his head, but Miranda had already compensated, bringing the base of her pike to Luke’s face.
Luke tried to dodge the vicious attack but failed as Miranda’s pike slashed at his face, cutting deep into his left cheek narrowly missing his eye.
Luke grunted and groaned as the blood seeped from the gaping wound.
Luke fell to the ground and Miranda leaped on top of him, Luke quickly put his hands palm down next to his head and launched his feet up into the air, casting Miranda head over heels towards the windowless frame. Luke turned and saw Miranda perched on the edge of the windowsill she ran forward and Luke cut the pike in two and knocked one half from her grasp, the other half died.
Before Miranda had time to react Luke swiftly side kicked her in the stomach sending her flying towards the window, she fell. Her hands just gripping at the windowsill, desperately trying for a foot or hand hold.
Luke stepped slowly towards her hanging frame; he shook his head slowly as he severed her fingers from her hands, sending her hurtling down into the dark abyss below.

Luke felt the Dark trying to take him again, “Han, keep Leia safe, I will do as best I can but I cannot control Him.”

Luke walked over to where Miranda’s singed fingertips remained. The fabric of her gloves melted into the flesh. Luke picked them up, one by one, and examined them carefully before throwing them out the window.

Suddenly C3PO burst into the room, “Oh Master Luke thank goodness, I just saw Miss Stardock fall from a great height and land in the small, but deep, pond outside. What happened?”

Luke’s eyes hardened, “She betrayed me Threepio. She betrayed all of us. And now she must be made to pay.

Two TORIS officers stepped in, “sir, all JISSOD troopers have gone, literally gone sir, they abandoned their stations and boarded the Shadow. We have the pad in lockdown; no one is leaving from…”
The officer was cut short as he grabbed his throat and fell to the ground in a crumpled heap.
“I want that pad opened for me when I arrive, I want the Shadow locked down and when I leave… destroy it.” Luke’s voice was deeper, more… evil.
He glared at the officer, “and if you disappoint me again, it will be your neck on the line.”

Luke turned to Han, “Just because I saved your life doesn’t mean I care, I just wanted to see the look on Stardock’s face when I stood in front of those blasts.”
Luke looked out the window, the storm was clearing up, “Denon will be mine once again Solo, just you wait.” Luke turned on his heel and stepped towards the exit, “And Solo? Next time I won’t go easy.” Luke smiled and closed the door behind him as he walked towards the pad.

Security was much tighter now, but no one dared to make a move against Luke, no one knew what he was going to do next. Not even he did. A few small child-like creatures ran screaming as Luke stalked through the hallway towards the pad. He could clearly see Shadow being torn apart and JISSOD troopers being interned. His own shuttle hadn’t been touched, he boarded and left Denon.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject:

Everything happened so fast. Before Han's mind could make logical sense of the situation, he found that the invisible force had released its grip on him and he was falling to the deckplates. Somewhere in there, Luke had approached him and handed him a lightsaber. A lightsaber of all things.

Han scowled and turned the silver, cylindrical object around in his sweaty palms. It didn't feel right in his grip. Even if Luke had entrusted it to him, he felt that it should belong to someone else. He slowly raised his head at the thought of the kid. He was now interlocked in battle with the woman the Jedi had come to love. Han could easily end this now with his new aquisition, but it didn't feel right. Although the kid had been threatening Han's life only moments before, he had also saved his life. Nothing made sense or felt right anymore.

“Just because I saved your life doesn’t mean I care, I just wanted to see the look on Stardock’s face when I stood in front of those blasts.” Luke's voice broke into Han's mind, bringing him out of his thoughts. Han narrowed his eyes and studied the Jedi closely as he continued. “Denon will be mine once again Solo, just you wait.” he turned to leave. “And Solo? Next time I won’t go easy.”

What had happened? Did Luke kill that woman or--Han cleared his thoughts. "There won't be a next time," he said softly to Luke's retreating back. His voice got even softer as he mumbled the next part. "You won't set foot on this planet again."

When Luke had disappeared from sight, Han turned to Leia who was still in the room, wide-eyed as she watched the event unfold. Sighing, Han turned the lightsaber around in his hands one more time before thrusting it out to Leia. "Here," he grumbled. "You take this. You have some of that Force stuff. You'll make better use of it. I'd probably just use it for parts or somethin'."

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:46 am    Post subject:

My first 1st person post... be kind.

I am terrified; here I am running away from my best friend, my fiancé and my sister. And I have no control over any of it. It was like I dangling underneath a super fast speeder, it is going so fast and out of control but I am unable to do anything.
I hate it.
I just came from a battle with Han; well I wasn’t actually the one fighting… I wasn’t the one that nearly killed him. I haven’t been in control for some time now… it has been this, this presence inside of me, the Dark side had taken over, but I could regain myself for short periods of time, such as when I gave the sabre to Han, and when I told Leia to run.
She is so much like me… but why’d she have to be as stubborn as I am? When I say run it’s usually got a reason behind it.
And Han, what will he think of me now? I have betrayed him and everyone else I care about. Leia, Han, the Alliance, the Order… I have even betrayed The Force.
Leia, the only person that can help me… and she probably doesn’t even want to know me now. I have no idea what I will do next, well I know what I am going to do, not what HE is going to do… the Dark Spirit… Darth Revan.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:26 am    Post subject:

Leia watched in what she could only describe as horror as her brother turned his back to them and walked off of the scene. She had been too much in dread to even begin to think of a reply to anything either of the two men had said. Just being around Luke had physically drained her, like a leech. She couldn't describe it. She didn't want to take the saber from Han.

"J-just keep it," she said as she turned away. That saber was casting something painful towards her. It was like an orb of darkness in her light. "For now," Leia made sure to add.

She wanted to help Luke. It wasn't him doing this, she had seen enough in her years ever since that fateful day on the Death Star that Luke Skywalker wasn't one to be selfish. That's what she told herself.

She wanted to help him. She wanted to know how to help him. She wanted to leave.

"Let's go," Leia said quietly, not more than a whisper.
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject:

Han stood in silence and watched as his wife began to move across the now empty corridor. The lightsaber was still clenched within his grip. She had refused it. Then again, did he really blame her? Of all the things that could remind her of her dark brother, this was it.

Shaking his head and sighing, he slipped it into his tunic. He would dispose of it later. There were other pressing matters to attend to - like them giving up and leaving the planet. Han could picture himself turning coward once and a while and giving into Skywalker's foolish demands, but not Leia. Han couldn't allow that to happen.

He swallowed before finding his voice. "Wait," he called in her direction. There was a slight falter in her step before she came to a stop. She stood there for a moment before she was once again facing him. She didn't need to speak. Her eyes seemed to hold the question of 'what?'

"You stay," he said slowly. "You might have a chance of gettin' to him." He paused and angled his gaze to the floor, beginning to pace. "I'll go myself," he pushed onward before she had a chance to respond. "You know, go to Kashyyyk and pick up Chewie and maybe take the kids with me. Afterall, don't you think Luke will target them? I can make sure they're safe while you worry 'bout things here."

Deep down, Han knew Leia would protest but he had to be heard. He took a step toward her and placed both hands on her shoulders, looking deep into her brown eyes. "I'll keep in touch, don't worry," a small smirk formed on his lips. "Oh, and uh, I guess I should let you know officially that I'm takin' leave. Bring Luke back for us, sweetheart and don't run the Alliance into the ground." Before she could respond he leaned in and locked his lips with hers. They remained like that for a few minutes before he pulled away. He flashed her his famous lopsided grin before turning and disappearing down the corridor alone.

Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject:

Leia stood and watched. What scared her more than her husband deserting her was the fact that, in her current state, she couldn't find it in herself to chase after him. She wanted to, but deep down...she just couldn't find the will.

She crossed her hands over her chest, walking the blade between crying and just giving up and leaving. She didn't want to do either. She didn't have much desire to do anything. She just felt betrayed, both by Luke and Han. Why hadn't she seen this coming...it wouldn't have been the first time people were made miserable while she stood and watched, doing nothing.

Leia slowly and silently walked down the corridor Han had entered minutes before. She knew Han had already left. But something else was calling out to her, colder and icier than Anteevy. She looked down at her feet to see the saber Han had offered her earlier. This time, she leaned down and picked it up. It only made her feel more cold and emotionaless as she twisted it around in her hand.

This time she wouldn't allow herself to sit on the sidelines.
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject:

Luke pushed the button for the elevator, “Jase, this time, try not to kill everyone you see? Ok? Some of these people are innocent; unless they look like they work for TORIS or for Denon Transport, don’t kill them. Han and Leia have already left Denon so it shouldn’t be too hard to er… convince the people that we are in charge now.”

" Geez Skywalker, you always have been a buzz kill, you know that?"

Luke smiled, “You do the buzzin, I’ll do the killin.”
The elevator arrived at the lobby, the duo walked in, “Up please.”

Jase adjusted his armor and cracked his neck. Keeping his lightsaber in his hand, he waited for the elevator to reach the top."

The elevator arrived at the top of the Command building; the floor was guarded by JISSOD officers, Luke’s own troops.
“This stops here Skywalker. You won’t get to the command console.” The captain of the troops said.
Luke privately told Jase, “When they shoot, deflect the bolts to the ground, do not hit any of them.”

Jase sighed and mentally replied, " Fine..."

Luke smiled and turned to Jase, “You have learned much my apprentice. But there is still much you haven’t mastered yet. For example.”
Luke stepped out of the elevator, troops rushed him. He simply waved his hand and they flew across the room, “as you can see, I have not caused them permanent damage, now you try.”

Jase shook his head and reached out with the Force, slamming a group of men into the wall, knocking them ver much unconcious. " I've been doing a lot of training while you've been prancing about the Galaxy."

Luke rolled his eyes, “prancing… by prancing you mean meditating. I’ve grown stronger. And so have you it seems.” Luke made the rest of the men fly in different directions.
He walked up to the troops commander, “Boo.” Luke said and the commander ran off down the hall shouting “Jedi! Jedi! Jedi!”
Luke looks around, “Nice place, I’ll take it.”

" I've seen better," Jase said, inspecting the groaning form of a JISSOD troop. " You sure I can't kill just this one?"

Luke shook his head, “he has a wife and two children.”
He looked over the console, then up at the TORIS legion running towards them.
He pushed a red button. “Self destruct sequence is engaged, you have twenty seconds to evacua…”
The voice over was cut off as luke pressed the red button again, “Ya think they’d have these things marked.” He pushed a blue button, the doors to the room slammed shut.

Jase sighed and shook his head, " So much for Master Jedi...."

“Hey! I’m concentrating on something else.” Luke’s thoughts drifted back to Miranda, he knew where she was and knew what she was doing.
“Jase, you ever had a relationship where the other person just didn’t accept that no meant no?”
" I don't date, women are too distracting."

Luke smiled faintly, “where were you a month ago?”
The TORIS troops were gathering outside.
Luke looked over the console again, “This thing has Windows 95 installed, they’ll never get past the firewall. Heck not even I can do it…”

" Amateur, " Jase snorted, " I could do it in my sleep. Unfortunately, they won't. Damn, I was hoping for some more fun. Now then, who the frak are yu blabbering about?"

Luke looked at Jase, “Miranda was my fiancé.”

" Gee, I must have been at the point where I didn't care about your love life..."

Luke smiled, “Fiancé turned enemy, now I have to go out into that corridor and face her one on one. Why the TORIS guards won’t fire is beyond me but that’s just the way these things go.”

" Skywalker, if you can't bring yourself to kill her. I am more then able to."

Luke cocked his eyebrow as he approached the door, “Oh I can handle her. It’s the whole two minds in the one body I can’t stand.”
Luke pushed a button and stepped through the open door, the door slammed shut again.

Jase sighed, so what? Big frakkin' deal that Skywalker had to contend with another presence in his body. It was his own damn fault, Jase believed.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Denon » Alliance Planetary Command Center
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: