Mustafar
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Mustafar » Mustafar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:56 am    Post subject: Mustafar

Teacher Titus and Agent Crasus, as well as PST #00568 are now at Mustafar.

Titus looked at Crasus, nodding, and pressing the button, secreting the datapad within his cloak.

He stepped out, feet pressing against the walkway as he moved through the very small throng of people.. Most leaving. Others going about work.
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:50 am    Post subject:

Flint himself was orbiting Mustafar as he saw a small shuttle land. There was no access code and the shuttle was not clearenced to land. Someone would pay. Flint knew the drill. He called me and I killed somethin' for him. I don't get much action any more - nothin' to kill.

I kneeled, as always, when I visited Flint. He was a younger man. Quite a history about him though. Something about Vader teaching him and stuff. We were supposed to be even, part of the CIS Council. Everyone knew Kuat and Flint had all the power though.

The firey gem of Mustafar was to be the secret of the CIS. Not a thing on or off, but CIS Personel.

"Jowthe, go down, get them off my planet. Do what it takes," the Force-user said to me.

"Yeah. Sure." I responded as a cracked my neck. No Jedi could kill me. No had in two thousand years. This one wasn't about to...

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject:

"So gents, whatcha doin' here on Mustafar? This is closed space. No one in, no one out," I told the men, playing the jock card, "I'm gonna say it once, get off or I'm gonna do some damage." I pulled a massive blaster from my back. The weapon was a repeating blaster, powered by a large backpack.

I looked the intruders in the eye and had my two HRDs with me prepare for some intense combat. This would be fun.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:05 pm    Post subject:

Titus turned, facing the Grand General, his cowl still covering his face. His arms moved up, crossing each other, and hitting his shoulder,

"My apologies, Sir. We must have disembarked at the wrong time. We slept, on the transport, you see. We will depart, as asked.."

The Teacher began to slowly walk from the man, towards the PTS ship, upon which several people now boarded.

Titus turned once more, facing the man, his hands crossing over his torso again,

"Tell me, Sir. Are you not the man that I saw on the holonet? The one who now controls The CIS?"
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject:

"Huh?" I said like a fool, "Oh yeahs, course. Well partially. Still though, you guys gotta tell me why you're here." The hooded one went on the transport but the other remained. He wanted to know what the men were doing here.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject:

Titus nodded, smiling, beneath the cowl of the hood, feeling it bob as he nodded,

"Ah, yes, yes..I thought that was you.. I'm sorry if this is intruding..but may I have an autograph?

Yes, I must admit, one usually only asks that of celebrities..but what you've done is simply amazing, Sir.. I found it to be very heartening, and helpful..enlightening, even."

He paused for a moment, still smiling beneath the hood, and producing a pen and paper from within the cloak, offering them to the General,

"A request..before I tell you my business, Sir..could you please dismiss the droids? They are...strange to me, and frighten me..Very striking, in that.."

Last edited by Illuminatum on Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject:

An autograph? Who did these guys work for? Didn't matter - if I was becoming a celebrity, who cared? "Yeah sure," I took the pen and paper and wrote some slop that could almost be distinguished as Jawthe. "So anyways, who do you work for?" I said as I raised a hand to dismiss the droids.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject:

Titus bobbed his head again, seeming exuberant as the man signed the paper.

The droids were dismissed, and moved out of sight, out of range. Titus nodded, still, looking at the paper in the man's hand,

"Thank you, Sir!" He said, before continuing,

"Actually, we're unemployed, seeking work. That's why we've been shuttle-hopping... Maybe you could help us with that?"
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject:

"Jobs you want, eh? Depends, what do you do good in?" I asked. I doubted the men were soldiers - I could probably could've just snapped them both.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject:

Titus smiled, and leaned in, as if to whisper in the man's ear. He began to talk in a hushed tone, perhaps belying that he didn't want the other cloaked man to hear it? His hands were both far into the hood but he cupped them, or appeared to, around his mouth, waiting for the General to lean down.
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject:

Crasus cracked an evil grin as Titus leaned down. He figured this was the appropriate time to prepare for a nice battle. All previous doubts of being assigned to a Teacher, and the assignment vanished from his mind, as he committed himself soley to the coming battle.

As he stood, watching the general, he flexed his arms muscles, while they were still at his sides. The action released two vibro-throwing knives concealed in dispensers strapped to his fore-arms. He caught the knives in his hands, which were concealed by his cloak, and waited.

The fun would begin soon.

Last edited by Illuminatum on Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:16 am    Post subject:

Titus smiled, whispering softly, "You have violated the norms of these societies, General."

And, even while speaking the words, the knife concealed within Titus's sleeve, was brought up, arm swinging quickly for the left of the man's head, prepared to dig deep into his skull, puncture the flesh, muscle, bone, and, finally, slide into the "gush" of his brain.

Titus's arms had tensed, his body fillng his blood with adrenaline for the upcoming move, before he had actually brought the knife to bear...
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject:

I couldn't believe what I did next. But I ran. I ran as fast as I could back to the mining facility. Something told me the next few minutes weren't going to be pretty. The massive complex was bright and it was good to see the hustle and bustle of the mine.

I went to my quaters and waited for Kuat's next move.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject:

Crasus looked to Titus for orders. He knew following Jawthe into the facility would be suicide, considering the forces he had there. The two looked towards the transport, nodded, and ran back onto it.

Moving towards the cockpit, the two comandeered the ship, and lifted off from the landing pad, rocketing into the sky.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Mustafar » Mustafar
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: