Reactionary...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Suggestions » Reactionary...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will vote for change?
Aye! We need a better system so faction don't overflow us...
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Naw! We need no more a harder system!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reactionary...

Every event in this game that is done has no reaction on leaders standing in their faction. I have seen no admin reaction to many infamous decisions within factions. And myself I have seen none done in mine. I have played in a few different RPGs in my own past, almost all of them I can name, and the usual uniformed value of them is as the saying goes, "with every action their is a opposite and equal reaction." Yet... my time in this game I have never seen this applied, yet in battle perhaps, but in a domestic setting, nothing.

I suggest that there be a system to effect every person’s action in their faction. If lets say a 'rouge' goes and takes a whole naval unit and destroys a world. Then well what will the people have to say for it? What will be the popularity shift? Will there be an uprising against the rulers because they have done so much and this was the final straw? Will there be a long investigation to quall the masses? How many died and what did that action do to the faction who ruled over the destroyed world?

I suggest there be set up a Galactic unbiased newspaper of some kind so that the actions can be seen and so that other factions can see what they have to do to make the situation better. I suggest a popularity system of some kind. I suggest something more of a NPC voice. I suggest we make this game challenging for leaders so not everyone wants to be a leader! It is just too easy for everyone to just get up one morning and become an Inter-Galactic faction over night! Breathe life back into this game for Pete’s sake!

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject:

The most recent bull I have seen is when factions just go and merge with others. As a leader you find that people aren't in reality pawns, but are followers usually with open-minds, sometimes they are idiots but not always. I am tired of NPCs being swapped around and storylines being changed just because some fat head wills it. Dictatorships are like that, but when you have a dictatorship you will always have a decedent, it is a fact! Why don't we see them then?

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject:

ROGUE.

R

O

G

U

E.

Nespis - Democratic Republic - Pop 115,000,000,000 (Estimated) - two members

Alexus says:
I wonder what Moskau sounds like at double speed!
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

Alexus - Tora! Tora! Tora! says:
there's a lot of difference between me and VVD
about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject:

Once again, Brote, you confuse all of us by buffering an idea with a few paragraphs of walk-around. Joke I don't understand what you're trying to suggest.

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com
 Back to top »
Nubis Serin
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject:

He's trying to suggest a system like we're developing with ROMAE. A n honor type of system which has consequences for factions based on popular opinion. Things like that. Also, someone to play the voice of NPCs - also like ROMAE.

[ Biography | Ship Information ]
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject:

Nubis Serin wrote:
He's trying to suggest a system like we're developing with ROMAE. A n honor type of system which has consequences for factions based on popular opinion. Things like that. Also, someone to play the voice of NPCs - also like ROMAE.

Someone can pay attention. I wish for a system to make this game less... EASY. Factions poping up everywhere and powerful races just being snatched up and suddenly... uh forget it.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject:

I assume this was partially sparked with the controversy over former-DRWP planets in the Alliance?

My moment of triumph
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject:

Nevin Antilles wrote:
I assume this was partially sparked with the controversy over former-DRWP planets in the Alliance?

Oh, no it has to do with a long line of bull in this game that I have until now voiced, this game is way to easy. I see Arlyn and Kuat going to the Alliance... um can anyone say "WTF"? I'm sorry but stuff like the Leadership limbo I have seen IN this game would not stand in any self-governing game of NationSim. Although I am not saying their actions aren't their's, I am just saying its ridiculous! These people on these worlds may not have a vote in a Congress, and maybe they do, but they still have free MINDS. Yet, this site strives for realism, but nothing could be further from realism!

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject:

I don't see the problem with your example...If VvD and Alex want to join the Alliance, that's up to them and the Alliance faction leader (Leia). Plus, the free minds of people are decided mostly by CMAC, either by roll or common sense.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject:

Nevin Antilles wrote:
I don't see the problem with your example...If VvD and Alex want to join the Alliance, that's up to them and the Alliance faction leader (Leia). Plus, the free minds of people are decided mostly by CMAC, either by roll or common sense.

Ha, only when asked, Reactions people. In the real world factions are nations. And nations can't please their whole population and nor can they avoid consequence. In our world people have a free mind? "Common sense", with all due respect, but what the hell? It is a known fact that Geonosisians are an independent people who DIDN'T follow other worlds into the Lambda decision to go to the GA. But suddenly they agree to do it and NOTHING again from the people of Geonosis.

And how about the Civil Wars on these worlds I keep seeing? It’s for a valid reason to invade a world and nothing more. Isn't it common sense that not every world in the damn galaxy is unstable? I remember way back when those worlds who Lambda gave up to the GA were worlds that were "under stabilization problems"... And I saw Ams’s whining about how he watched Alex make those people sound like they loved us, but not the leadership. Was THERE any ADMIN intervention then? NO! Don't ever say common sense to me unless you use it, with all due respect.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject:

The Killik have no free minds, Brote. They're a Collective Mind that I control through the Force. Joke

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject:

Victor von Doom wrote:
The Killik have no free minds, Brote. They're a Collective Mind that I control through the Force. Joke

Actually... the way I saw you unite them was weird to me, if I remember they were a scattered war race and in like two minutes you brought them together, without an opinion from the warlords, if I remember correctly.

Anyways, that is no excuse for human beings! Or any other free minded SENTIENT beings. Your Killiks aren't Sentient. No offense, they are nothing more then droids.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject:

Thing is Brote, the people on those worlds overwhelmingly preferred the Alliance... now, why do I have the feeling if they flocked to you, this thread wouldn't be here?

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
NO! Don't ever say common sense to me unless you use it, with all due respect.

I didn't see you protesting when all the citizens of Corulag moved from the Empire to you with no opposition. Even if we didn't take into account their feelings, I didn't see you complaining. Then again, that was when it benefitted you. Smile

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
Thing is Brote, the people on those worlds overwhelmingly preferred the Alliance... now, why do I have the feeling if they flocked to you, this thread wouldn't be here?

I don't think you haven't even noticed, but I haven't made a single reference of the "thing" in question until an Admin brought it up. I was perfectly fine supporting this action off past events feather back when I was using the system to get my way and recent situations.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject:

So, you admit that you're biased in your regards to this situation. Or were biased.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject:

Nevin Antilles wrote:
So, you admit that you're biased in your regards to this situation. Or were biased.

I admit I wasn't Biased at all, if you can read straight, I have no reason to. Because I know speaking about this will effect me greatly, I won't be able to conquer the galaxy with a few ships. Don't you dare double talk me or turn my words around again.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject:

I wrote:
I didn't see you protesting when all the citizens of Corulag moved from the Empire to you with no opposition. Even if we didn't take into account their feelings, I didn't see you complaining. Then again, that was when it benefitted you. Smile

Please respond to that, then.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Last edited by Nevin Antilles on Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject:

Nevin Antilles wrote:
I wrote:

Please respond to that, then.

I already did to Ams's. I am not repeating myself and wasting my breath on you.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject:

There's no need to have an attitude, Brote.

You responded to what Ams said, but you did not respond to the absolute example which I referenced you to. Please do, because every post that you do not respond, it looks more and more like you're stalling.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject:

Gentlemen... calm down.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject:

Nevin Antilles wrote:
Quote:
NO! Don't ever say common sense to me unless you use it, with all due respect.

Fine, I didn't complain because back then I didn't frankly care, I thought I would get it in the end anyways. I had no idea I would actually get away with it. That was almost a year ago, I didn't want to use it as an example because of how long ago.

Right now I see people not accepting my suggestion, who aren't even speaking and asking questions in this forum post.

You all are probably thinking...

"But you are turning this game into one of political intrigue..."

"You are a politically minded person Brote, other people that play VII aren't and don't want politics to be forced upon them."

I see this... what the hell? If you are in a faction, or command a faction... there are politics... Ones that become public, at least in those who say there are things called 'Democratic Processes'. I myself haven't posted much along the lines of news stories to show what is going on and am working on it. Now, these are factions we are talking about. They aren't supposed to be characters, they are supposed to be POLITICAL. If you aren't Politically minded... then quite frankly... WHAT THE HELL are you doing in Politics? Laughing

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject:

Thank you, I just wanted to hear your response.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject:

I personally, as a member not as an Administrator, disagree with Brote’s intention of installing a system that all factions MUST follow. If he wishes to run his faction like that then that is his choice, other factions work under different ideals and ideas, and they work well. The Galactic Alliance is prospering, the Empire is peaceful, all factions run themselves there own way, and each way works.

As a final note, this is just a game, you are taking things too seriously Brote.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject:

Gavin Young wrote:
I personally, as a member not as an Administrator, disagree with Brote’s intention of installing a system that all factions MUST follow. If he wishes to run his faction like that then that is his choice, other factions work under different ideals and ideas, and they work well. The Galactic Alliance is prospering, the Empire is peaceful, all factions run themselves there own way, and each way works.

As a final note, this is just a game, you are taking things too seriously Brote.

Yes, everything is fine, I am not saying the way factions are doing things, or at least there choice to do it is a bad thing. What you all fail to see is that this "system" as you call it, which I have noticed you only prove my point of how easy this game is through your comment, gives factions a seperate plain to work on. We shouldn't be on character level and we all shouldn't be "happy" little factions. The reason this game always gets boring during peace is because THERE is NOTHING else actually happening to factions. This game is a joke faction wise. I mean if you get into a faction, expect to feel a lot of pressure... you ARE a LEADER, not a worker on the bottom level, you want to do that, have fun.

I see this system only effecting us factions. That is all to be expected. What Gavin bringings up is far from the point.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject:

Brote, Nationstates, or whatever it was you cited, is a game solely geared at politics. We aren't about to design a complex way of having all NPCs on all worlds feelings' be determined. (Sorry for the confusing grammar there) Not everyone wants to spend all their days in this RPG being political. If we make a huge system for it, that's most likely what they would end up doing.

What we have works now. If a faction does something drastic, the CMAC rolls/discusses it. We determine how the NPCs feel as fairly as we can. Corulag was an oversight, as you said, near the beginning of the game. In that, I admit we were at fault. However, recently, please list all oversights or bias that you have found in actions. Post them orderly and in list, and we'll answer them.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject:

Nevin Antilles wrote:
Brote, Nationstates, or whatever it was you cited, is a game solely geared at politics. We aren't about to design a complex way of having all NPCs on all worlds feelings' be determined. (Sorry for the confusing grammar there) Not everyone wants to spend all their days in this RPG being political. If we make a huge system for it, that's most likely what they would end up doing.

Um... what else would you do as a leader of a FACTION? But... in reality if you were to play the game I am in, then you wouldn't spend your entire day doing political junk... No, I just do certain political actions and send each one of them in for a CMAC type Admin counsil to discuss the action. ou are weighed for each thing you say in public as a leader, not a person. If you publicly insulted a foreign power, then their are resulting consequences from your people... A huge system isn't required. All you have to do is to update people on public support through some sort of system... like a 51% popularity, every action that is bad takes away from it, every action gives back.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject:

Thank you for not insulting all of us that time around, now I can begin to see that SOME of your points are valid and should be considered. It was initially considered for there to be planetary opinions and all that, but a need for better organization was required. Therefore, it was supposed to be integrated into the HoloNet, which still is not done (mostly due to my laziness over the past year). We'll consider what you just said, but I doubt it will get any more involved than that.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject:

Nevin Antilles wrote:
Thank you for not insulting all of us that time around, now I can begin to see that SOME of your points are valid and should be considered. It was initially considered for there to be planetary opinions and all that, but a need for better organization was required. Therefore, it was supposed to be integrated into the HoloNet, which still is not done (mostly due to my laziness over the past year). We'll consider what you just said, but I doubt it will get any more involved than that.

Then people will continue to get away with the stuff they pull, NPCs will still be nothing, even THOUGH players say they ARE something. I am just tired of it...

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject:

Well, if CMAC were notified and/or kept a tab on all political actions, and through that modified the opinion of one planet's Galactic Government, I think it would work well. Don't you think?

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject:

I think that's a great idea.

Nespis - Democratic Republic - Pop 115,000,000,000 (Estimated) - two members

Alexus says:
I wonder what Moskau sounds like at double speed!
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

there's a lot of difference between me and VVD
about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject:

Brote... There were no warlords... By melding the Yoggoy with the Force I made the Unu who united the Colony. Also, I had zero Humans but the Jabiimi in the CIS... It was all bugs.

"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nubis Serin
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject:

Brote Heckler wrote:
Nevin Antilles wrote:

Then people will continue to get away with the stuff they pull, NPCs will still be nothing, even THOUGH players say they ARE something. I am just tired of it...

Then leave...

[ Biography | Ship Information ]
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject:

Nubis Serin wrote:
Brote Heckler wrote:
Nevin Antilles wrote:

Then leave...

Oh I could, I just like to argue a little to much. Joke

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Swali
Site Admin/Faction Leader
Site Admin/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject:

But, you see. Nobody else likes to argue.

Darth Vader, Galactic Emperor

Grand General Mau Onca, Imperial Army Cheif of Operations and Staff

Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand

Seraph

Everyone Loves Magical Trevor! says:
I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject:

Swali wrote:
But, you see. Nobody else likes to argue.

Did you actually believe I like to argue? It was in a joking sense, never do I like to argue, debate perhaps, but not full-blown argument. I displayed my problem with the current system and what I thought could be done, it doesn't mean I want to leave. This is why I was joking to lighten my anxiety of Admin decisions and my anger towards others... You may protest this as much as you will but that is my stand.

EDIT: Now... please, get this back on topic.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Suggestions » Reactionary...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: