ISD-II Avenger II (Ojom)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » ISD-II Avenger II (Ojom)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nubis Serin
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject: ISD-II Avenger II (Ojom)

Star Destroyer Avenger II
Flag Officer: General Admiral Uric Treshan
Commanding Officer: Vacant
Executive Officer: Vacant

The Imperator-II Class Star Destroyer has a heavily reinforced hull (stronger hull) and stronger shields than the Imperator-I class Star Destroyer and not to mention much heavier firepower. They began to appear in service several months after the Battle of Yavin. Instead of a tractor beam targeting array between the shield generators, the ISDII has a communications tower there. Also, the ISDII's ventral Secondary Docking Bay looks far different than that found on the Imperator-I class Star Destroyer. In combat, gunners can eject from their station if it is about to be destroyed. The ISDII's transparisteel viewports on the main bridge can resist an impact of a concussion missile launched from a Victory-class Star Destroyer. But the interior layer will crack and shoot off a crystalline fragment hail storm over the crew pits. And also, the viewports do not protect the bridge from the concussion missile's detonation. These warships are capable of staying operational, after being hit by all the ion cannons on a broadside exchange with a Executor-class Star Destroyer. This class of Star Destroyer requires less crew than its predecessor, however, due to its weapons gunnery crew needs, the total crew aboard both ships remains the same.

- Courtesy of Galactic Empire Databank

[ Biography | Ship Information ]

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:41 am; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
Uric Treshan

Post Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject:

Argh, my apologies for being so late. I thought I posted something before... but I couldn't find it.

I grinned proudly as I strode down the walkway on the bridge of the Avenger. I was finally off of those disgusting Rebel scrapheaps and aboard a true Imperial vessel.
If only it wasn't a mapping mission.
"Commander, contact the rest of the Expeditionary fleet. Make our course for the Unknown Regions, preferably away from those freakish Hawks and those damned bugs."
The commander nodded, and issued the orders. "Course laid in," he relayed from the navigator.
"Execute."
The Imperial Expeditionary Fleet jumped into hyperspace.
The IEF is now in the Unknown Regions.

Chief of Staff, Imperial Navy

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Uric Treshan

Post Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject:

Three months of charting and nothing!
I was fed up. This mission was a waste of time. And my time was too important to waste.
"Commander Sarthos, alert all commands. We're returning to Coruscant, immediately."
"Yes, Admiral."

The Expeditionary Fleet has returned to Coruscant

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Uric Treshan

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject:

Shore leave, finally! After this, I could finally get away from the aliens and Bugs and Hawks and everything. And Jendob.
The ship jumped towards Naboo, and I retired to my quarters. There was a message cube on the desk. Curious, I unlocked it.

"Jendob, you son of a bitch!" I howled. I was being posted to Naboo. With the Gungans. Then again, I was to serve as an attache to the queen, so I'd mostly be around humans, thankfully.
I looked around my stark quarters. Few decorations were up, just a small display case of medals on the wall. The desk was neat and clean, the floors free of detritus or discarded clothing. I was willing to bet the room would pass a white glove test. The quarters of a true Imperial officer: austere, yet elegant.
That brought me some minor comfort, and I laid down on the bed and went to sleep.

The Avenger is at Naboo.

Back to top »
Uric Treshan

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject:

I was leaving Naboo. My position was being filled by Administrator Rims, a fact that annoyed me. If she was anything like her immediate superior, that pusillanimous Jendob, Naboo was in for trouble. With the threats against a friendly sovereign, some laid-back, diplomacy-happy weakling would surely blunder the queen's security.
But, perhaps she was a true Imperial, like the new Naval Commander, Grand Admiral Serpentes. That man knew how to accomplish objectives, and nearly tripling the Imperial Navy's size from Thrawn's tenure was no small feat.
He was also responsible for my assignment to the Deep Core. The Empire would once more be whole.
"Helmsman, set a course for Ojom. It's time the Deep Core was secured by more than just words."
"With pleasure, Admiral."

The Avenger is now at Ojom.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » ISD-II Avenger II (Ojom)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: