Alzoc III
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Alzoc III
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject:

Laissa smiled, and sniffed the food.

" Mmm smells wonderful," Laissa replied as she began eating her breakfast.

" And tastes good too," Laissa replied.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit was sitting next to Laissa, smiling. He was interrupted by his comlink beeping. He picked it up. He played the message, "Master Ikrit, me and Klani have arrived. We landed your ship next to the large capital ships." Kam said.

"Very good, Ill come to you" Ikrit said. "Laissa, I must go meet my friends who just arrived. I will bring them back here." he told Laissa. He then left and walked outside. The wind was blowing hard, he was getting very cold.

Ikrit saw The Arbitrator next to The Pacifier and walked over to it. The landing ramp was down. He walked on board. Klani was standing there next to Kam. Ikrit bowed to them.

Klani took a very elegant bow to Master Ikrit. "Master Ikrit, it has been a while." Klani said. "You wanted to talk to me about something?" he aksed.

"Yes, walk with me, Kam you come too. I want you both to meet someone." Ikrit said. The three of them walked off the ship, and began to walk through the village. "OK, Klani. The reason I am here, is I have formed a independent, non-profit organization, The Galactic Aid Relief Organization. I have to step down as the administrator, as I am first, not great with dealing with money, and secondly, I am getting busy. I want you to take my spot. I know you, and you are perfect for this role." Ikrit said.

Ikrit. I would be honored to do this for you. Lets go inside. Im getting very cold. We can discuss this where its comfortable." Klanit said.

Ikrit took the two inside an empty apartment room. They needed to talk in private. "Well, guys take a seat, we can discuss this." Ikrit said. "Klani, the position requires a lot of time, and responsibility." Ikrit said.

"I have nothing better to do my furry little friend. I will take this position. I believe you have a good thing going here, and you have set up an honorable organization." Klani said.

"Thank you Klani. I really appreciate your willingness to help out. I owe you one my friend." Ikrit said. "I will help out sometimes, when I can Klani, and help deliver food and toys and supplies to needy areas and planets. But I will leave the full time responsibilities to you." he added.

"I told you I want you to meet someone, so lets go." Ikrit said as he led them through the door. He led them to another apartment compelex and upstairs. He opened the door on his apartment, and Laissa looked up. "Klani, Kam, I want you to meet Queen Laissa of the Naboo. I proposed to her a week ago, and well....We are to be married. She is the love of my life. She came here to help me. The last time I was here, I was suffering, and I couldnt stop thinking about her." Ikrit told them. "We both had these feelings, and well, I took the opportunity to propose. She is now my fiance." he added.

"Ikrit, Queen Laissa and I have met. You told me to tell her something a week or two ago, I dont remember what." Kam said.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

Galactic Aid Relief Organization (GARO)
2,050,945,000r

Last edited by OtetTiswi on Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject:

Laissa smiled.

" Hello Kam, nice to see you again," Laissa replied.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject:

"Well Laissa. Klani here is taking over GARO. I am going to be very busy in the future, I can sense it. I have to step back and let someone else take over." Ikrit said. "Let us pack our things, and bid farewell to the wonderful people of this planet, and head back to Naboo, shall we?" he added.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject:

" All right then, nice meeting you Klani," Laissa replied.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject:

"It was very nice to meet you too." he said as he bowed to the Queen.

Ikrit walked outside the room, carrying Laissa's luggage. "OK, Kam, take Laissa to the ship. Im going to say goodbye to everyone." he said. Ikrit left the complex, and walked through the village bidding the people he had come to know over the past few days and he had helped, goodbye. Ikrit walked over to the school and walked inside. "Younglings, I bid you all farewell. Miss you I will. I will return one day to see you all." he said. The children got up from their seats and came and hugged Ikrit. After a big hug with the younglings, he left the room. "Goodbye!" the children yelled as he left.

Ikrit then walked to the hospital. He walked inside, "Goodbye everyone. Miss you I will." he called out. Everyone in the room yelled their goodbyes and thank yous as Ikrit left. Ikrit then went over to the ship, and got on board. "Kam, Laissa, strap yourselves in." he said. When the ship tookoff, he looked out the cockpit and saw hundreds of people in the village waving up at him.

'The Arbitrator' is new enroute to Theed.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject:

Klani had been on Alzoc III and in charge of GARO for almost a week now. He had witnessed amazing things happen, kids get their first toys, families getting a place to call home, people getting fed, children learning to read. He realized it was time to leave Alzoc, and find another planet that was in need. He ordered all the medical and protocol droids to stay on Alzoc III, they would remain there. He ordered all of the Clone Pilots and medics onto the Peacemaker and Pacifier. He then decided they would leave half of the trucks on Alzoc for the people there to use for whatever they needed. The 10,000 labor droids, 1,000 of the maintenance droids were to stay with the villagers, and continue taking orders from them on what they needed to be built.

Klani got everything loaded on the ship, and then walked through the village, shaking peoples hands, saying goodbye to everyone. He walked onto the Peacemaker and onto the bridge. "Takeoff, and set your course for Denon." he told the pilots. The ships then ignited their engines and took off.

The Peacemaker, Pacifier, Guardian Angel, Clarence and Klani Uthum are headed for GARO HQ, Orbiting Denon.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Alzoc III
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: