MC-90 "Assassin"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » MC-90 "Assassin"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: MC-90 "Assassin"

The newly christened ship, the Assasin, was ready for its maiden voyage under the command of high admiral Xen'tal. It was on a fairly imporatant mission, but not of the utmost importance.

"Men have all stations report in, I want to know that we are ready. Much of the Commonwealth is watching this, if we mess up now we may lose their confidence right from the start." Xen'tal said in rough basic. Being of a bug species he had to struggle to be able to speak galactic basic. His heavy accent made it hard for most of the crew to understand, but they would get used to it

"Admiral, all stations report we are running within established parameters. We should be fine for now." The young ensign said with a little bit of uncertainty. It was something Xen'tal did not like, but what could he expect from a kid that looked barely old enough to have gone through puberty.

"Should? I want to be absolutley ready, ready for anything. Are we at FULL capacity?" Xen'tal said with an obviously pissed off tone

The ensign stammered for a minute, then went on to say "We are at full capacity, all systems are green, we WILL be fine." He made sure to put emphisis on the will, he just hoped nothing went wrong.

"Alright then take us outbound until we reach a hyperdrive point, then activate hyperdrive going to the specified coordinates." Here goes nothing...

The Assasin is now enrout to Arkania

it has been edited to a planet on the map

Gavin Onasi- Territorial Commander
credits: 34,976,000,000 credits

Xen'tal- Commodore

Gruu Dunrik- Jedi Padawan

Last edited by Gavin Onasi on Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject:

Sorry, Gavin. Rendili isn't on the map version we're using. Sad

That can be found at http://www.my-pages.net/images/galaxymap.PNG

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject:

alright, ill edit it to go somewhere else i guess..... ive been using a Nav Computer map, and it has a ton more planets...

Xen'tal- Commodore

Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject:

"Sir we have arrived at Arkania."

Xen'tal stood up "Send them a hail." He waited a minute as they responded "Hello, I am Xen'tal of the Galactic Commonwealth, we are on a diplomatic mission to ask you and your people to join the Commonwealth, it will benefit us all. The increased trade and protection should be a reason in itself."

The man on the other end just sat there "We neva heard of yas. I will take it up with the leada of our planet"

That was that....

Xen'tal- Commodore

Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject:

The comlink blipped and the man running the station immedialty patched it through like he was ordered earlier.

"Hello Admiral, I am sorry for the man who answered your first hail, he is a substitute for a man who just quit. The high council of Arkania decided to hear your request. We are sorry for the wait, but it was a tough decision. We will be more then happy to join you and the Galactic Commonwealth. Thank you for presenting the offer to us."

Xen'tal made a face gesture that was supposed to be a smile. "Good, good. Welcome to the Commonwealth, we hope you feel welcome immediatley. I must go now to Selvaris."

The ship then jumped to hyperspace to Selvaris

Edited to add the orange color.

Xen'tal- Commodore

Last edited by Gavin Onasi on Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject:

Xen'tal re-entered the bridge "Men, we have another mission, prepare the ship!" The bridge immediatly got noisy as the entire bridge crew prepared for another hyperspace trip. They were tasked with making sure nothing would go wrong.

The captain of the ship chimed in "Sir, all stations report ready to go, your orders?"

Xen'tal looked pleased, well as pleased as an inseact could "Well we are off to Wukkar, enter hyperspace as soon as we can, engage."

The ship turned in the direction needed, then went to hypersapce towards Wukkar

Assassin is now at Shili

Xen'tal- Commodore

Last edited by Gavin Onasi on Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject:

The ship left hyperspace and entered orbit around Shili. This planet wide city looked like a poor version of Coruscant. The planet immediately hailed the strange capital ship. They obviously did not recognize the flag of the Commonwealth, seeing as it is basically a brand new faction.

"Unknown MC-90, welcome to Shili, what is your business?" the man said in a pissed off/ rude manner.

Xen'tal stood up and prepared to address this obviously rude person, people like that pissed him off, especially since he was there to do them a favor I am Admiral Xen'tal of the Galactic Commonwealth, I am here on a diplomatic mission. I can see your planet is in close to shambles. I propose that you and your people join the Commonwealth and together we can prosper. The increased trade and relations can help both of us prosper, in fact we can pledge millions of credits to help rebuild whole neighborhoods. Those slums on your planet can eventually be reduced to nothing with the combined money from all of our planets. What do you say?"

The man on the other end thought for a minute then finally spoke up "What your saying is, you will actually contribute money to help US? You won't waste money on palaces and that kind of stuff most other corrupt governments do?"

Xen'tal laughed at this "We are a commonwealth, we exist FOR the people. There is a senate with four senators from each planet to help keep the government close to the people. Without the people, we are nothing."

The man on the other end quickly responded "Is that so? I will bring this to the leaders of the planet, thank you for this offer it is very much appreciated. I hope for both our sakes, that our planet joins the Commonwealth." With that all said and done communications ceased and now Xen'tal had to wait.

Xen'tal- Commodore

Last edited by Gavin Onasi on Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject:

"Sir, message incoming message from the planet"

"Admiral, I, the spokesperson for the planet of Shili, has decided to join your commonwealth. I'm sorry for the delay of several days, but this was a tough issue. As you should know, it is hard to join a nation when you have never heard of it."

Xen'tal then responded "Well Im glad you joined. We try to keep a low profile so no larger nations try and take us over. We exist only for the benefit of the planets that join us. We have no power ambitions at all."

"Well then admiral, it seems we made the right choice, I have important matters to attend too. Goodbye sir."

sorry for rushing this, but i have a ton on my mind and cant sit still to write something longer like i planned

Xen'tal- Commodore

Last edited by Gavin Onasi on Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject:

Xen'tal was in his room resting. He had a hard few days and finally got the first amount of sleep in days. Normally he didn't require this much sleep, but the stress and fatigue got to him. Then the Com next to the bed beeped.
"Yes, what do you want? I was sleeping and I ordered not to be bothered!"
-"Sorry Admiral, We have received new orders to go to Carratos and meet the two brand new Stic Cruisers Redoubt, and Vindicator. There we will attempt to diplomatically have the planet join us. The problem is the planet is run by pirates and we are not sure if they will cooperate. We know for a fact the people of the planet do not like the rule that they are under and that they will see us as saviors and will join us if we kick out the pirates."
"Well then tell the soldiers to get warmed up for combat, have them check their blasters and armor. We may have a small military, but it does exist. Or so I am told, what else is the couple million credits being spent on? I will not be joining you on the bridge. Get the captain."
--The captain then responded "Sir, what may I do?"
"Order us to Carratos. Make sure all systems are checked, and double checked, I want to be prepared for combat. I personally think the pirates will attack on site. I want everything operational, do you here me?!?"
--"Aye sir, I will go over the specs of everything myself. I will alert you when we are about to arrive."
"You do that, until then captain."

Xen'tal then shut off the com and went back to sleep. He would need it for what was probably going to happen soon. A fight. A chance to show the power of the Stic Battle cruiser maybe?

The Assassin, Redoubt and Vindicator are at Carratos

Xen'tal- Commodore

Last edited by Gavin Onasi on Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject:

Xen'tal walked onto the bridge. They were still in hyperspace, but he could not sit idle any longer.
"What news do you have for me Captain?"
-"We are about to drop out of Hyperspace, in 5 seconds or so."
"Good, I am right on time then."
---"Sir, incoming message from the planet."
"Patch them through"

-A message from an arrogant, pissed off man came through. "Unidentified vessel, you are not scheduled to come here, why are you here? Respond of be destroyed."
"This is Admiral Xen'tal of the Galactic Commonwealth, I am here on a diplomatic mission. I would like to know if you and your planet will join the Commonwealth. The benefits for you are more trade, a better defense and of course no longer being an outlaw I guess." Xen'tal had to play this diplomatically, the Stic Cruisers did not arrive so he would probably lose in a fight.
-"You are kidding right? We like how it is here, we are in charge and the people make us rich. This is also a fairly major base of operations for our organization."
"You call your pirate group an organization. I am offering redemption. You will not lose your power, you will just report to us."
-"You better not be threatening us. I will bring it to the boss' attention."
"Yeah you do that, I will be waiting."

Xen'tal- Commodore

Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject:

Xen'tal read the new orders with dismay. Dark times lay ahead for the Commonwealth it seemed. "Contact the planet, we are needed elsewhere. Tell them we will be back soon. The other two ships have been given their orders. We must be off."

The three ships are now off to other locations, which are not to be disclosed.

Xen'tal- Commodore

Last edited by Gavin Onasi on Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject:

After wasting a day at Arkania for what was listed as "top secret" Xen'tal was given orders to return to Carratos with the two Stic cruisers. They were instructed not to take any hostile action against the pirates. All they were sent to do was to retrieve their answer from the day before.

The Assasin, Redoubt and Vindicator are now at Carratos once again

Xen'tal- Commodore

Last edited by Gavin Onasi on Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject:

Upon arriving at Carratos, Xen'tal was sent to the bridge. It was noticed that the pirates now had a fleet there, for one reason or the other.

Upon arriving to the bridge Xen'tal ordered a situation report, which he got rather quickly. "Send a message to the planet, ask them of their answer."
-"Aye sir, sending message now."

Xen'tal- Commodore

Last edited by Gavin Onasi on Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject:

-"Sir, incoming message from the planet"
"Patch it through ensign." Xen'tal stood up to see what the answer would be

The leader of the planet spoke up "Well, normally we would not submit to a proposal such as this but, the planet is close to being in open revolt. They do not want us here. I request that you give us a few minutes to pull out our personnel and leave the system."
Xen'tal looked pleased, well as pleased as a bug could look "So your pirate group does not choose redemption? That is a shame. Thank you for making this peaceful, we were afraid this would not turn out so nice."
-"Well the boss said we would not fare well against your ships, and if we lost, we would lose the planet and several good ships. It was in the best interest of the boss to let you guys have the planet."
"Alright then, I expect you guys to leave in the next three hours."

Xen'tal then turned to the communications officer "Send a message to the two other ships: When the pirate fleet is gone, you are to go back to your respective planets. They need you there."
-"The message is sent sir."
"Good, good. Well I am going to my ready room, contact me if you need me."

Xen'tal- Commodore

Last edited by Gavin Onasi on Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Xen'tal stared over endless reports. The reports were from all stations about how well the station was functioning, the personnel reports from officers. He had ordered them all. This helped him know his ship and crew's limits in battle. After several hours he started to dose off. Out of nowhere came a beeping.

"What is it?"
-"Admiral, we have a situation, you are needed immediately on the bridge." the captain said with a little urgency.
"I will be there momentarily."

Upon walking onto the bridge he heard the captain order the shields up and weapons charged.
The communications officer chimed up "We are being hailed by the newly arrived ships."
Xen'tal looked confused. "What is going on? Tell me now dammit!"
-The captain quickly said "New ships have arrived in system, they have taken a defensive position around the planet. We think it is the entire pirate cartel." as fast as he could
"The entire pirate fleet you say, what do they want?"
-"They have not said, they are attempting to hail us as we speak."

Xen'tal then turned to the communications officer "Put them through now."

--"Admiral Xen'tal, this is Mikhail Tela. I must ask you to leave OUR planet now. If you do not, we will destroy your MC-90 and those crappy crescent cruisers left over from the clone wars. You are no match for my fleet. If you leave now you will not be destroyed."
"You seem to be mistaken, this is a Galactic Commonwealth planet now. You ceded control of it a little while ago."
--"That was so we had time to get the fleet here to persuade you to leave. We know you came here for a fight."
"We do not seek out conflicts. I strongly advise that you do not fire, and that you withdraw, or it is YOU that will be destroyed."
--"You had your chance, now you will be destroyed."

Xen'tal knew number wise, they were beaten, but they had one thing over the pirates. Knowledge that the Stic battle cruiser was not the crescent class battle cruiser. That he would use as a shock and awe tactic. It was sure to make them withdraw quickly.

---The weapons officer then yelled "Incoming hostile fire!, your orders sir?"
"Lock weapons on the lead ships and prepare to fire!"

Xen'tal- Commodore

Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject:

The Assassin shook under the fire but the shields held. The ship returned fire on two strike class cruisers. Salvo after salvo pumped into the shields until the shields collapsed and the ships blew up in a flame.

The Redoubt quickly returned fire. The impacts on its shields did nothing. As hundreds of turbolasers and ion cannons fired at the Victory-class star destroyer the ship accelerated forward. It was slowly going to push the enemy fleet back. When the fired shots hit their target, the shields almost immediately collapsed under the fire. A few seconds later the ship broke up from the fire. Then the ship had its forward guns lock on two liberator cruisers. The left guns fired onto 3 strike cruisers, the right guns did the same on their side.

The Vindicator had set half of its turbolasers to flak in order to shoot down the assaulting fighters gunning for the three ships. The rest of the weapons locked onto the enemy flag ship.

Four minutes into the battle the ships started to withdraw. They were badly beaten.

-"Sir, they are withdrawing."
Xen'tal laughed "Of course they are, they had no chance. The Stic cruisers have hundreds of turbolasers and hundreds of Ion cannons, no ship here could handle them. "
-"Sir, the enemy fleet... they are maneuvering above the population center. Th-th-th..."
"Spit it out!"
-"They are bombarding the surface. They are going to kill everyone!"
"All ships, full speed ahead, continue to fire! Get them away from that planet."
-"It's too late... they are moving off. They have now jumped to hyperspace."
"Get us to the surface. We must rescue all the survivors!"
-"There is no chance of survivors, they obliterated the surface."
"Those bastards. They killed them all... and its all my fault! Send a report to Gavin, see what he says."

-"Incoming transmission, its Mr. Onasi"

--"Xen'tal is it true? Are they all dead?"
"Yes, they are, it was all my fault."
--"Be that as it may, we need to move on. We are lucky there were only a few hundred people on the planet, but this is still a tragedy, and a blight upon our record."
"What would you have me do?"
--"Move onto your next assignment."
"Alright then, until next time."

The Assassin is now at Cularin, the two other ships are at their home planets

Xen'tal- Commodore

Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject:

The ship dropped out of hyperspace. The crew was down and depressed by what transpired earlier. They felt as if it was their fault, they were stuck on the what ifs. Xen'tal ordered a automatic message be sent, he was in no mood for negotiations or talking to anyone.

The message read "Greeting people of Cularin, we are here on behalf of the Galactic Commonwealth. We would like to know if you will join us. We offer increased trade, better defenses and the brotherhood of a nation. Will you join us? There is no pressure and we will never force you to join us. It will be from your own free will. Please choose wisely. Thank you."

Xen'tal- Commodore

Last edited by Gavin Onasi on Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject:

"Incoming message admiral" the communications officer said
"Patch them through, lets see what they have to say."

-"We are sorry, but we will not join you, seeing as according to the holonet, the commonwealth does not exist anymore. They are now apart of the Galactic Alliance. We do not wish to join them at this time."
"Are you sure? The Galactic Alliance is just as good as the commonwealth." Xen'tal said quickly
-"We are positive. We respectfully ask that you leave our space."
Xen'tal sighed "Well good day." Turning to crew he issued several orders then said "Well we are off to Shili, where I think this ship will be permanatly staying. Atleast for the next few months, it is due for a refit and an inspection anyway."

Assassin is now at Shili

Xen'tal- Commodore

Last edited by Gavin Onasi on Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » MC-90 "Assassin"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: