The Suffering Children Aid Program
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » The Suffering Children Aid Program
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: The Suffering Children Aid Program

All of a sudden your holovid cuts into a pre-recorded message.

It shows a droid sitting in a dark room, holding a comlink. The droid hold the comlink up, and it begins to play a message.

" I wish to inform the galaxy that he will be beginning an aid program for the suffering children who have been neglected and left to die."

The voice coming from the comlink was obviously edited as not to give away the speaker.

"I would like to say that I have tens of millions of meals, and toys that I will give out to the millions of suffering children across the galaxy. I thank you for your time, and I will stop at nothing to help the starving children of the galaxy."

The recording cuts out.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

Galactic Aid Relief Organization (GARO)
2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject:

Well I can't speak for the rest of the jedi, but I'm behind you 100%. At least as long as your toy and meal-giving doesn't involve violently attacking anyone.

Some things in life are bad.
They can really make you mad.
Others'll just make you swear, and curse.

When you're chewing on life's Gristle
Don't grumble! Give a whistle!
And this'll help things turn out for the best... and

Always look on the briiiiight side of life... "

-Otto to Brian, during crucifixion, 33 A.D.

" Police Officer: The personal effects of Jake Blues... one broken pair of sunglasses... one unused prophylactic... one soiled... "

" Elwood: What kind of music do you usually have here?
Claire: Oh, we got both kinds. We got country and western. "

" Elwood: Illinois Nazis.
Jake: I hate Illinois Nazis. "

-The Blues Brothers

Lance Jerak
Julian Noble
Lord Tarpin
Kristina Stark
Silas Orites 'Zealot'
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject:

No it does not. A Jedi must uphold his duty to aid the people of the galaxy. We are starting with children. We are looking into giving older illiterate people reading classes, and aiding the senior citizens with their chores, and providing medicine to them. Our actions will be purely peaceful, and will only help the galaxy.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject:

"This kind of thing makes me sick. The NJO should focus on building it's strength, should we ever fall under attack. Or did you not learn that lesson from the Purge, Ikrit? The worst enemies come from within, using our resources to strengthen ourselves is a much more prudent venture. Suffering will cotinue no matter what you do, I however will not see the NJO suffer from weakness."

((OOC: Just Jase talkin', not my personal feelings on these kinds of things))

Jase Denora
Jedi Knight, Member of the GA, all around smexy badass.

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Death is a beautiful thing.
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject:

Next Friday the Commonwealth will pledge several million to this cause, unfortunalty, we cannot do that right now.

Gavin Onasi- Territorial Commander
credits: 34,976,000,000 credits

Xen'tal- Commodore

Gruu Dunrik- Jedi Padawan
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject:

"I, Brote Heckler, plegde in a Diplomatic Agreement, not binding of course, to push for millions to go to such, with approval from the Board I will hopefully send a billion, may you be blessed by the Great Tree of the Galaxy."

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject:

Im sorry you feel that way Jase, but I unlike you, I am a Jedi, and have been taught by the most powerful Jedi ever. We were taught to use our powers and influence for good things and help the galaxy, not leave it in darkness. This plan is being funded with my personal money, not the NJO's money.

I am very well prepared shall we come under attack. A master of Ataru, Shii-Cho, Soresu, and Niman I am, and an exceptional starfighter pilot. The Jedi have not become weak because of this. Shall the galaxy be invaded, my efforts in this cause will go on hold, and help I will, to push back the invaders.

I am a far more powerful Jedi than you will ever be. The dark side corrupts a Jedi. Suffering will always continue, you cannot end suffering. But you can help reduce it, and lessen the number of people who do suffer from people like you Jase.

And as far as the NJO is concerned, it is now gone. Replaced by You are not worthy of being a Jedi, and do not follow the code. That leaves only Luke, and a few others, and from what I have been told of Luke by Jandon, if true this is, he too has failed the Jedi.

You have allowed these Dark teachings and ideas to twist your mind until now . . . until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy. They have twisted your mind into believing such terrible things, as you stated. That is all I have to say to you Jase.

As for the rest of the systems wishing to donate. Set up a non-profit organization I will to accept these pledges. I will not take any money or give any of it away to people who do not need assistance.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject:

"Being in the good mood I am," Kuat stated, "I will have the Confederacy donate one hundred million credits to this cause. Although," he paused for a short moment, "if you try anything funny, youy'll regret it."

The holo became silent.

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject:

A Jedi I am, this money will only go to assist people. If I need a large transport to transport the meals, books, toys, building supplies to help develop poor villages, I will buy them with my own money. You can rest assured that all money will go directly to relief and assistance.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject:

Draco appeared on the screen, his face shadowed with darkness and sorrow, "I was once one of those children as many of you know, as was my best friend, Sphinx. Sphinx was always the luckier of the two of us, as fortune always went his way. He was adopted and taken into the Ketra Household. Which was rare because he was 17. But Ketra wanted to change the man who was unchangable."

Draco sighed, "Sphinx never did intend to live with the Vice Surpreme Chancellor, and in the end never did. He was killed by one of the rival gangs. It was his death and part of me that died when I realized that this life was not the life I wanted to live. Sphinx died not because of the blaster wounds, but because the absence of love and support from the trillions of members in this galaxy. He died because people who could've saved him, did not. They bought another blaster rifle instead. Instead of feeding a family for a year, they bought a new soldier."

Draco's face entered to reveal a small scare and a heavy burn on his arm, "We don't have to be those people. We can care. We can touch those around us and pledge several credits for peace instead of war." Draco smiled, "I pledge, on behalf of the Lady of Geonosis, five-hundred million credits and our Corellian Corvette fleet to transport the goods. May the season of giving spread to each of you."

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Calias Ketra, Vice Supreme Chancellor [DECEASED]
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject:

All of these donations will be put to good use. The donation of the Corvettes will greatly help increase the speed and efficiency we can aid people.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject:

The Empire is donating a specially modified Carrack cruiser for moving cargo. It is unarmed, can carry 4,000 tonnes of cargo, has a Class 1 hyperdrive (compared to the paltry Class 2 of a CR90) and can reach a top thrust of 80 MGLT, compared to the CR90's 60.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject:

The Sovereignty donates a modifed Ring-Ship to carry 1,000,000 tonnes of cargo.

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject:

These additions are greatly apprcieated.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject:

"Your mindless philosophy bores me. The 'Code' is obsolete, a dream by the Jedi of old. You are right, I am not a Jedi, as you knew the Jedi to be.. I am the Dark Enforcer. The Jedi you trained to be, were mindless fools who relied on diplomacy and verbal manipulation to stay alive. Too bad it didn't work. The NJO is here and it's changed.........for the better." The signal cut out and the banner of the Dark Enforcer remained on the screen for five seconds, then cut out. The comm was dead.

Jase Denora
Jedi Knight, Member of the GA, all around smexy badass.

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Death is a beautiful thing.
 Back to top »
Alex Torr

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject:

"A noble cause," said Alex as he tapped away at a datapad, "100 Million credits from my account have been transfered into the GARO account. I only hope you are true to your word, but seeing as you are a Jedi, I don't think you'll betray our trust."

Imperial Intelligence

"Anyone, who truly wants to go to war, has never truly been there before."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject:

"Well, I haven't much to give, but if you might perhaps be in need of any help, please do not hesitate to ask."

Some things in life are bad.
They can really make you mad.
Others'll just make you swear, and curse.

When you're chewing on life's Gristle
Don't grumble! Give a whistle!
And this'll help things turn out for the best... and

Always look on the briiiiight side of life... "

-Otto to Brian, during crucifixion, 33 A.D.

" Police Officer: The personal effects of Jake Blues... one broken pair of sunglasses... one unused prophylactic... one soiled... "

" Elwood: What kind of music do you usually have here?
Claire: Oh, we got both kinds. We got country and western. "

" Elwood: Illinois Nazis.
Jake: I hate Illinois Nazis. "

-The Blues Brothers

Lance Jerak
Julian Noble
Lord Tarpin
Kristina Stark
Silas Orites 'Zealot'
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject:

I donate 100,000,000 credits from my personal accounts.
+ Ex-Admiral, Nespis Republic

Adeline Taylor
+ Head of Intelligence, Devaron Sovereignty
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject:

I donate 50,000cr to this.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject:

We would Like to now announce GARO Industries. Our company will produce the finest non-combat droids the galaxy has to offer, as well as toys, food, medical supplies, and a lot more. All the profits from these sales will go directly to GARO and assisting in their galactic campaign against hunger, and poverty.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject:

As of yet... the DRWP has seen no result of the GARO policy to "help" the galaxy unfold in front of our eyes in a positive way. With the Emergence of GARO Industries, we fail to see one thing right with this program, no action to help the galaxy, nor a moblization of funds. The DRWP believes that this is nothing more then a poor excuse to fill a personal bank account and let the money sit right in front of us so not to attrect suspicion. We wait for action at this moment, if none has been taken the DRWP pulls all support and requires a full refund or a strike force is to be assembled to "regain" lost profits...

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject:

We have given 40 million rations and 10,000 toys to starving Talz on Alzoc. I personally have also brought hundreds of injured and wounded Talz to Naboo for medical assistance, and am paying with my own money to get them medical aid.

And Mr. Brote. You never donated any money to this cause. So how can you take out your donations?

I quote you saying ""I, Brote Heckler, plegde in a Diplomatic Agreement, not binding of course, to push for millions to go to such, with approval from the Board I will hopefully send a billion, may you be blessed by the Great Tree of the Galaxy."

you said you hope to donate a billion, or maybe just millions. but never did.

Our next mission will be this week.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Last edited by OtetTiswi on Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:12 am    Post subject:

I myself saw no change in your usual personal funds that are displayed publicly, (your sig information), what I saw was no actions taken since I am busy with my own leadership requirements (also the internet being down and certain projects), which keeps me from looking through Newsfeeds. I personally expected more organization in this GARO, but I have seen not such, I actually believed that it died with you gaining funds until I saw your announcement of a corporation. I would like to see my money is well spent. Speaking of which, I think the payment form may have slipped up in the bureaucratic sphere somewhere, (PMs must not have sent)... as you did not receive my funds, I am sad to hear it. Of course now that you have proved yourself worthy of such funds they will be given, but lack on organization again and I do as I said before and cut any progress on funding of your operation, thank you.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:14 am    Post subject:

Why thank you Kind sir. Why today we are going back to Alzoc III to return the injured Talz we brought to Naboo, and are planning to build a school, and some shelters for the people there. Your money will be well spent.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject:

I also want to note that Turbinia has given 700 million credits to Ikrit to use as he pleases... (in addition to what we gave earlier) So, he isn't making this stuff up.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject:

The Commonwealth withdraws its pledge to donate, it seems your "charity" is a front for helping the The Lady of Geonosian Spire Faction conquer planets in the name of "good". In fact I think this whole charity things purpose is to scout out planets with a some troubles, find something wrong with it so someone has justification to attack and take it over. Then you deliver the goods only after you put the planet through a war.

Xen'tal- Commodore

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject:

I would be careful with your words, Gavin Onasi, or you shall perish. You should also know that Ikrit himself fought, and used absolutely no weapons and devices purchased through this organization. You must also know, if you read correctly, that he handed out food, medicine and toys to the once slaves. But then again, you may enjoy slavery, which is why you are retracting your offer.

Last edited by Arlyn on Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject:

The Empire strongly advises you not to threaten our protectorates again. The Galaxy is finally at peace. Let's leave it in such a state.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject:

"I see." she simply said, "Peace the galaxy shall be at. We shall watch your actions, Commonwealth." And with that she clicked off her communication device. The final stages of the formation of the Confederacy would take place. And seeing as certain galactic agents were occupied the meeting would be safe. And she had a client she needed to speak with.

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject:

We are not affiliated with The Lady of Geonosian Spire Faction, when we landed on Alzoc III the last time, and I (Ikrit) was forced to attack. The slavers were firing heavily on our ship. I had to make a stand to stop them.

I didnt know that they would take over the planet. I feel Alzoc III should stay an independent system, thrive on its own. Freeing slaves there has helped them.

I am sorry you feel that way about this organization, but you are terribly wrong. We want nothing to do with that organization or any other. We do not affiliate with any organization. Sure we receive donations from them, but that is all.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Last edited by OtetTiswi on Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject:

Laughing Gavin spoke up "Yes, we are a Commonwealth for the freedom of people, yet we enjoy slavery? There are better ways to free people then by making war. Ever try diplomacy? I will reconsider my position on donating at a later time. I do not however like being threatened, but I am a man of peace so I will do nothing about it."

Xen'tal- Commodore

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject:

Seeing as this organization is under a thorough investigation by Mister Gavin as a front for a faction, the DRWP wishes the Organization of GARO that no further donations will be made until the investigation is over. And we will also consider a full pull out of all funds as we were still very shaking on giving any funds to this GARO as was the intentions of such an organization were not displayed in action.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject:

I may be a new faction, but I am not poor. I dont need charity...

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject:

GARO will agree to that. Please make no more donations. We have nothing to hide, and therefor will comply with that. We will turn down any donations until further notice.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject:

A tall man, maybe 7 feet tall, took to the podium. "We are now accepting donations. We hope what we have done on Alzoc III has proven that we are truly concerned about the welfare of the galaxies suffering people. We have placed a hospital, 2 schools, and several housing complexes. Already, children that never attended school are receiving educations. People with diseases, injuries, wounds, are receiving the medical treatment they need. Formerly homeless people are now living in a free apartment provided by GARO." he said.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject:

We've been keepin' a close eye on this organization and with-held all donations until we were sure you were legit. Well, I think your actions on Alzoc III have convinced the Alliance that GARO is a notable cause.

With that in mind, please accept a full shipment of bacta to be used in your hospitals direct from our reserves on Thyferra.

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject:

The Empire also applauds your efforts. You have mentioned building a space station as a base of operations. We shall do so completely free of charge.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject:

GARO thanks the representatives of the Galactic Alliance and the Empire. We ask the Galactic Alliance how the shipment will be made. Maybe you can deliver it to our new HQ Space station in orbit around Denon.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject:

It'll be sent wherever you want it.

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject:

The commonwealth has re-evaluated its position. Seeing as the major factions of the Galaxy are willing to trust you, I will trust you. We, the people of the commonwealth will pledge that we shall donate a few million to your cause. It won't be much, but it will be what we can spare.

Xen'tal- Commodore

Back to top »
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject:

Parliament has voted on a bill to supply you with aid, and a sum of 400 million credits has been confirmed. The money should be in your accounts now.

Nespis - Democratic Republic - Pop 115,000,000,000 (Estimated) - two members

Alexus says:
I wonder what Moskau sounds like at double speed!
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

Alexus - Tora! Tora! Tora! says:
there's a lot of difference between me and VVD
about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » The Suffering Children Aid Program
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: