Presence on Dubrillion
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Presence on Dubrillion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject:

Err, Brote, there is no planet called Durbillion and the planet Dubrillion(which I think you were trying to say) is part of the GA.

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject:

It's listed in our assets and it's under our color on the map.

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject:

Han Solo wrote:
It's listed in our assets and it's under our color on the map.

Actually... I still have troops there as I do on Hoth. Since I still have Hoth I still have Dubrillion.

^ and the name thing with the unreliable sources there are on Star Wars... its hard trying to find the right name and remember it for long. Razz

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject:

Mr. Heckler, Dubrillion is ours. I insist you remove your troops from Alliance space. You have 24 hours before we take action.

Last edited by Han Solo on Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject:

Han Solo wrote:
Mr. Heckler, Dubrillion is ours. I insist you remove your troops from Alliance space. You have 24 hours before we take action.

I'm afraid you should reconsider as those troops have been there and will not move by my orders or any others, as they are the citizens of such a world. Those military recruits who you proclaim are mine are in essence local militia posed to do my biding, as the case permits, and will continue do such until a further time as they wish. It is of course my will to succor all supporters in all cases. I can not sit idly by and watch a free society of free thinking individuals choose for themselves, as I know on that world there are two senators who vote quite often and lead the people, into a national defense for freedom to be independent or apart of another more free or less free, or even same body as they may please. The two Senators who were appointed by the people, and who were exiled by the past leader, have, on Contruum, went through an argument and have persevered to bring the judgment that they and the people of Dubrillion wish to fight until death (All through a dice roll of fairness on my end).

I will also hold a vote, even though I have already been accepted by the Board for all my diplomatic orders as to be true, on this issue and if a nay then my support for them will disappear. If a ye... then I will give them full diplomatic support and full militarism support in this cause of freedom. I refuse to leave them alone to those they deem… wrong. I will as have now been voting the rest of the senators who were exiled to my world by the past leader and be dispatching orders to every strategic point.

The Process will be as follows:

The Senators will cast such votes.

Then the Board votes on the individual cases.

(All completed through a fair dice roll.)

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject:

None of that holds any weight as we took control of Dubrillion when Lambda was extinguished. You may ask Ketra about that one. He aknowledges our presence there and Dubrillion's membership in the Galactic Alliance to Restore the Republic. Now, Heckler, this is your last warning....take your troops and leave or they will not live to see another day. The chrono is ticking, friend.

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject:

Han Solo wrote:
None of that holds any weight as we took control of Dubrillion when Lambda was extinguished. You may ask Ketra about that one. He aknowledges our presence there and Dubrillion's membership in the Galactic Alliance to Restore the Republic. Now, Heckler, this is your last warning....take your troops and leave or they will not live to see another day. The chrono is ticking, friend.

Once again I will explain to you. I under any circumstances I do not tell local militia, nor can my Generals who surround me, to vacate from defensive engagements. I can not do such ever, what happened at Brentaal was the will of the people, not me; it was put to a vote and thus went through. It is very rare people who live on their home worlds give up, and this is just another case. On other worlds that you took are also in this state as I understand it from the rest of these worlds senators, they are all fed up with you, and are at this moment voting against your ways. I am but the representative of the people. With the Imperium Pugnus following up on its promises, they have also prepared themselves to defend these worlds from you.

I can not, and would never influence my people through useless threats. My Board has voted and my people have been represented. It was not me who decided this, if it were me I would have most likely wanted this over, but I can not sit by and let my people scream into my face to do something and not do it. I could be impeached for such an offense to my people, and thus with reelections now under way, it would not be wise for me to do so. So, please remain away from me. These people aren't in it for me; they are in it for themselves.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject:

Mr. Heckler, your previous statement claims you are for the people. And yet, in the one before that, you state you cannot "sit idly by and watch a free society of free thinking individuals choose for themselves." While the rest of your statements are couched in bombastic and officious terminology, the plain message that sentence cannot be disputed. You have been revealed, Mr. Heckler. You are no different from Palpatine's Empire.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
Mr. Heckler, your previous statement claims you are for the people. And yet, in the one before that, you state you cannot "sit idly by and watch a free society of free thinking individuals choose for themselves." While the rest of your statements are couched in bombastic and officious terminology, the plain message that sentence cannot be disputed. You have been revealed, Mr. Heckler. You are no different from Palpatine's Empire.

IT WAS A TYPE-O BECAUSE OF WORD!

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject:

And may I remind you, Mr. Heckler, that your bantha-brained system you call a democracy has no say on our worlds. You may have held a vote, but it means nil on our worlds. And to push this further, I don't know where you've been gettin' your reports - but whoever is spoon-feeding you this info is obviously a moron with a brain capacity of a mynock. I can ensure you that there has been not ONE uprising on any of our worlds. Our people are happy. And we will keep it that way.

Now, our fleets are already in motion - last chance to pull out now or meet the consequences.

Last edited by Han Solo on Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject:

Han Solo wrote:
And may I remind you, Mr. Heckler, that your bantha-brained system you call a democracy has no say on our worlds. You may have held a vote, but it means nil on our worlds. And to push this further, I don't know where you've been gettin' your reports - but whoever is spoon-feeding you this info is obviously a moran with a brain compacity of a mynock. I can ensure you that there has been not ONE uprising on any of our worlds. Our people are happy. And we will keep it that way.

Now, our fleets are already in motion - last chance to pull out now or meet the consequences.

Um... Mister Solo... you haven't had the people on those worlds long enough to make them happy... ( Joke )

You have had no time at all to even get me to remove my persence, I have been on those worlds since they left. But now they are infurated at the way things are turning out. (I have been taking votes from officials on those worlds who are still on those worlds who are still with the population, and the only reason you haven't had an uprising is because I don't think anything has really moved in the way of ADMIN decisions to do anything... so please leave your little remarks at home)

Now... that I have explained myself, (and it was a type-o due to the way word is moronically set up to see small gammarical errors as reasons to rebuild entire sentences) I will have my Senate take a vote on your move to have another free system fall. May Freedom lovers hear of your... actions, you corrupt Corporate controlled representative of the Rebellion.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject:

I think 3 months is enough to remove your presence and make them happy. You completely disappeared off of the face of the galaxy. How do you expect to maintain a presence like that? If it weren't for us, the people on those worlds would have suffered.

And I would really appreciate if you would stop talking for our worlds. You know nothing of what they want. You're only makin' yourself look bad with your half-contrived lies.

Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject:

I realize that I have no say over this matter, but may I offer a suggestion from one democracy to another? I think the Alliance should listen to the people of Dubrillion's demands. See what they think is wrong with the system so you can improve it. Not just for those people, but for the people of the Galaxy. If their demands are met, then what is the point of this militia? Why are you so quick to jump the gun and prepare for a fight? The galaxy is at peace, why change that? Now that there is no war in the galaxy at all, it is time for all factions to look inwards into themselves to find problems and to correct them. Let us turn this peace into a golden age of the galaxy!

-Gavin Onasi, Leader of the Galactic Commonwealth

Gavin Onasi- Territorial Commander
credits: 34,976,000,000 credits

Xen'tal- Commodore

Gruu Dunrik- Jedi Padawan
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject:

The problem here is that Mr. Heckler is lying about what the people want. The people of Dubrillion have not raised any concerns about us. It is only Mr. Heckler and his quest for power. He concocted this entire thing 'bout the cries of these planets. He's just tryin' to take the planet and its people out from under us. I wouldn't be surprised if the nerf brain enslaves the people of future planets he takes as a welcoming gift.

Last edited by Han Solo on Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject:

The Archduke of Geonosis stepped up and read a statement from the, Annoucment of the Alliance of the 13 free worlds, and the beginning of the new Action Now! Party of the Democratic Front

Quote:
Unfortunatly after though the great betrayal by the Bitch of Geonosis and the tartior Michael Ford happened and suddenly Cartao was no longer FREE to CHOOSE!"

The Archduke clicked viciously and could be best translated as , “It is with great displeasure that we are here to announce the actions and views of the Angel of the Geonosians by the DRWP. We pledge our army against [Brote Heckler and] his claims. The Geonosians shall prepare for war, if need be, in alliance and coalition with the Galactic Alliance. If they call, our menacing forces, shall rise and assist them in the overthrowing of the small numbers of Brote’s radical political allies.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject:

Please, Do not result to war in this matter. An idea of one radical does not mean the whole galaxy should be plunged to war. Should millions die for one man? I think not. Why condemn their lives for this man, is he really worth it?

Gavin Onasi- Territorial Commander
credits: 34,976,000,000 credits

Xen'tal- Commodore

Gruu Dunrik- Jedi Padawan
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject:

Please remember, we are only going to war if the Galactic Alliance calls for us. But a little creature is at Contruum now, and he shall decide the fate of the DRWP.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject:

It'll only result in war if the nerf wants it to. I've asked him to remove his presence from Dubrillion. If he doesn't do so in the next 21 hours, it'll be a signal to me that he wants a war and he'll find it on his doorstep. I don't think I'm a hard guy to get along with, but when someone pushes me like this, they'll be sorry. And he's pushing extra the weight with the Alliance at my back.

So, keep this in mind - the fate of this situation is on Heckler's shoulders.

Last edited by Han Solo on Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
David Hunt
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject:

Cant we all have negotiations about this instead of reaching for our blasters?

Last edited by David Hunt on Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject:

As Administrator of GARO, should this situation escalate to war, although we hope it does not, we will be there to support any refugees that come out of this.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

Galactic Aid Relief Organization (GARO)
2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject:

Who's reachin' for their blasters? The Alliance ain't. If anything, it's that nerf Brote lookin' for trouble. I'm just tryin' to protect our people and worlds from a possible invasion or worse. I don't like the idea of Brote havin' armed troops in front of innocents like that.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject:

Commander Solo, must you stoop to namecalling?

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject:

At least I ain't callin' you names. Could be worse, eh?

Last edited by Han Solo on Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject:

Hmm, interesting. Mr. Heckler, Mr. Solo, you may be interested in this. We put in request to the Dubrillion government for a poll of her citizens as to the opinion of the Alliance's occupation. And an overwhelming majority said they were glad to be under them. Now, since you both claim to want what the people want, you should be able to solve this diplomatically.

Result of admin roll for Dubrillion

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:01 am    Post subject:

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Let's get some wars goin'!

Some things in life are bad.
They can really make you mad.
Others'll just make you swear, and curse.

When you're chewing on life's Gristle
Don't grumble! Give a whistle!
And this'll help things turn out for the best... and

Always look on the briiiiight side of life... "

-Otto to Brian, during crucifixion, 33 A.D.

" Police Officer: The personal effects of Jake Blues... one broken pair of sunglasses... one unused prophylactic... one soiled... "

" Elwood: What kind of music do you usually have here?
Claire: Oh, we got both kinds. We got country and western. "

" Elwood: Illinois Nazis.
Jake: I hate Illinois Nazis. "

-The Blues Brothers

Lance Jerak
Julian Noble
Lord Tarpin
Kristina Stark
Silas Orites 'Zealot'
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject:

Please fight, I want GARO to go somewhere after Operation Restore Hope on Alzoc III.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
Hmm, interesting. Mr. Heckler, Mr. Solo, you may be interested in this. We put in request to the Dubrillion government for a poll of her citizens as to the opinion of the Alliance's occupation. And an overwhelming majority said they were glad to be under them. Now, since you both claim to want what the people want, you should be able to solve this diplomatically.

Result of admin roll for Dubrillion

As bequest, I was unaware of such a vote or of how it was even polled... how do I know the Imperial command didn't rig such a thing? In reality to me and the way my systems have been set it could matter to me less what they think, even if it matters, because I can do nothing. The system is set up as those, notice the use of those, people would vote in such officials as the ones who are close to me, I see no reason why I should change my decision on the matter, as saying I can in no way influence the system with my own opinion but with a fair hand of justice, using only evidence in this case. You don't just throw a 'secret' poll and throw it at me, number one I would, to have a thorough investigation, have to throw my own and then put in review the lives of these senators and the review of their parties. This is time consuming and at most points an endless goose chase.

So it was voted on by my leaders of the government, and thus it is the decision of my people to help 'those' people. I can at this time do nothing. I'm sorry, but if Democracy overwhelms your brain with free thought, then well not my fault. But after so long I have not made one decision, and for me that makes me feel great, it brings me no regret what so ever. I at this time love my life and wish for nothing better, my Board is completely self run and I am only a tie breaker and question setter. Now, you either give time for our own poll to see if it checks out or you can continue to saber rattle. Because the forces there believe it or not, are not even mine. The Generals, the Troopers, all for the people and controlled by the people. It is the will of the people to protect them there; I only supply them because my Board voted so.

Politically, I think it a stupid move, even though these planets were stolen in a stupid mistake that certain fates refuse to believe. It is not my fault we are here now, but if you want to invade the world and then go ahead it’s not you defending it’s you on the offensive, no offense intended. I will of course appeal to my board to cast a poll on the worlds involved and continue some kind of public interference. I will push for such, but it will only, if the poll we set up which will be weighed right for the people, meaning we will survey to exact person. I refuse to sit by and have some vote but others be excluded.

(I will request to do my own roll as I would with my own defined rules, and I request the Alliance do their own as well but set up as fair.)

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject:

Sorry, CMAC rolls.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
Sorry, CMAC rolls.

May that roll be unofficial or not... it will be official to me and my people on the Board, therefore it counts, CMAC doesn't.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject:

Listen, Brote, you can do whatever you want with your board. But large-scale NPC matters fall under CMAC, and that extends to public opinion. Period.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
Listen, Brote, you can do whatever you want with your board. But large-scale NPC matters fall under CMAC, and that extends to public opinion. Period.

I want to know what um... lets see since you get 10 million dollars a week from the world times that by... 4 times a week... times an entire 12 month year... 480,000,000 million people... can I ask how you were able to control such with a vote in your CMAC decision of randomness?

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject:

Brote, this isn't the Alliance or the Empire talking here - this is us coming to you as admins and CMAC members. We had it set in the rules that ALL NPC decisions would be determined by the CMAC. That applies to popular opinion on planets. I asked Ams to do a roll for me to get a popular opinion on Dubrillion. That roll stands. You may not like it, but at least it was done fairly and by the rules.

And to answer your question - this is NOT random. Read the rules.

Last edited by Han Solo on Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject:

Han Solo wrote:
Brote, this isn't the Alliance or the Empire talking here - this is us coming to you as admins and CMAC members. We had it set in the rules that ALL NPC decisions would be determined by the CMAC. That applies to popular opinion on planets. I asked Ams to do a roll for me to get a popular opinion on Dubrillion. That roll stands. You may not like it, but at least it was done fairly and by the rules.

And to answer your question - this is NOT random. Read the rules.

And I'm questioning the rule. Obviously, since it would seem it’s not even random, that there must be something behind it. And what I think it is a single roll for 480,000,000 people. I see in that case... and I would think a lot of people would see in that case a big major... um... mistake? Wink

Now, I can see the appropriateness of rolling for a single ruler’s decision on weather or not a NPC world should join or not. But this is unique and should be treated that way, the Senators I have as far as my people and I care represent these 'other' people because they were elected into such. Please don't play with me on how things can work or are going to work.

When you have four hundred and eighty MILLION people, you don't simply roll a dice and say, "well, they believe in you".

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject:

It's called a 1d480,000,000. The result was around 432,000,000.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject:

I sort of agree with Brote, but then again, im not gonna question the rules. I dont have a problem conforming to the rules.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject:

Ok, I don't think we need mass questioning of the rules in this thread. If you have a problem, catch us (CMAC) on MSN. Don't debate it here.

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com
 Back to top »
David Hunt
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject:

Yeah, this is about Dubrillion. What's happening with it anyway?
katie

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Actually... I still have troops there as I do on Hoth. Since I still have Hoth I still have Dubrillion.

Actually Brote you don't. My fleet is there and you have no troops. So back off and leave the Alliance alone.

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject:

katie wrote:
Quote:

Actually Brote you don't. My fleet is there and you have no troops. So back off and leave the Alliance alone.

Are you joking?

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
katie

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject:

No Im not. All there is is Rebel controlled battle droids.

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject:

katie wrote:
No Im not. All there is is Rebel controlled battle droids.

... HAHA!... You indeed are joking, I have 20,000 men and codes can be changed to robots who are maintained by them...

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject:

Eh, Brote, she has something...

-[1] Golan III BattleStation
-[1] Golan I BattleStation
-[500] Golan Arms Batteries
-[10] SLD-26 Planetary Shield Projection System
-[100] Planetary Heavy Ion Cannon PHIC-23
-[25,000] Super Battle Droids
-[10,000] Destroyer Class Droids
-[25,000] Droid Starfighters
-[150] Lambda Heavy Assault Tanks
-[150] Lambda Droid Atmospheric Transport

Care to point out the 20,000 men?

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
Eh, Brote, she has something...

-[1] Golan III BattleStation
-[1] Golan I BattleStation
-[500] Golan Arms Batteries
-[10] SLD-26 Planetary Shield Projection System
-[100] Planetary Heavy Ion Cannon PHIC-23
-[25,000] Super Battle Droids
-[10,000] Destroyer Class Droids
-[25,000] Droid Starfighters
-[150] Lambda Heavy Assault Tanks
-[150] Lambda Droid Atmospheric Transport

Care to point out the 20,000 men?

The Battle stations... they have personnel on them, not sure how many, you can't have robots without humans who are controlled through transmission, can you?

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject:

Actually, Brote, you have zero people on those stations, total. According to Alex, they were manned by Lambda employees and the stations were turned over as well as the planet. Case is closed, adminwise.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
Actually, Brote, you have zero people on those stations, total. According to Alex, they were manned by Lambda employees and the stations were turned over as well as the planet. Case is closed, adminwise.

Actually, what He forgot to mention was a clause in a very special place, the very agreement we signed gave me full power over all troops, men personnel, humans. Lambda got the droids but I had the Union Guard, those were quite new Golans as he would say, so I had them manned by my people, because in fact Lambda had no organic people, at all, ask Alex. None were employed by Lambda, I remember the holonet quite well. I had the only organic troops.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject:

Case. Is. Closed.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Presence on Dubrillion
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: