Downtown, Contruum City
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Contruum » Downtown, Contruum City
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Downtown, Contruum City

A Street, 4th District-

A man in a black overcoat walked down a slope of city block in Contruum’s downtown district. His coat flew back and forth and swished with him, following his movements. He walked slowly as snow tickled his face. A man sat on the corner street in a red suit screaming something, but the man could not, nor did he care to hear him. His pace increased to a small sputter of movement down the sloping street of the old neighborhood. His face was rouge with an unshaved luster a beard was beginning to form. He put his hand to it and rubbed the hair’s sticking from his chin. A street sign came into his view, it said, “Park Heckler” in digital letter across the plasma screen an arrow pointed to the west.

He looked at it with a sigh and moved on… He walked with a small depressed feeling. His aura of depression could be felt as people gave him a friendly “hello” and he grunt. He stopped in front of a large grass land platform which could be seen to be edged by dominating city blocks. The street lights flickered on as the sunset in the south, snow still coming down. It touched the grass and melted away, but on the dry buildings it was collecting. Some snow would disappear as it went into the deep recesses of the city’s inner boles. The white fell onto the man’s dark cap as he stood there.

It began to collect on him as well as the weather grew colder. He began to walk onto the path before him which led to a large building on a grassy hill. The building was made of a fine stone, with a large dome of glass laced with diamond giving it a glow. They were Corulagian Diamonds at that… the symbols of pride and prosperous power which was once the symbol on the Corulagian banner. The building revealed an elaborate design of cravings any from the distance the man was at, a raven and loin decorated on the side. As he came closer the picture of the two animals could be seen as a raven on the back of a loin. It was a symbol of… of the Imperium strength and political influence. He finally approached the door and stopped dead in his tracks at the front of the building. A large door of carbon diamond, black as coal with the symbol of the glorious House of Citizens which still exists, the senators fighting among one another.

This door had around the circular symbol of words in different language, Imperium Lingual, it ran as, “Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto.” He could read it as it was meant… it could be translated roughly to basic, but it lost its meaning in translation… and thus it lost its reason to be used in public life. The Imperium Lingual was rarely used by many people, but it was taught as a national language. It was in the man’s eyes as old as him. And that is what mattered. He opened the door by pushing it hard and almost fell inside. He walked in and fell on his knees in front of the many graves of long dead ancestors of the Heckler family.

He pushed hood away to reveal his face from a shadow of dark black and into a piercing sunlight that was magnified by the dome and was filtered into a more golden glaze of white light.

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject:

The man looked into the light. It glazed his eyes, but was so filtered to not burn them. He looked to his right and left.

"Why..."

He said with a tear from his right.

"Why... have they done this to me... why have the imps of time finally caught to my feet..."

He fell to the ground in tears, his voice resounded throughout the Moslem.

"My family... my legendary... my people... all gone all dead... happiness has no place in my heart any longer..."

He turned his head to face a particular head stone. Along it the Latin words of the front door read but name was inscribed in the center.

"Leon Heckler... my father..."

Tears once again burst to his eyes. He sent his fist into the stone of the grave, and pulled it back as he fell once again to the floor in waters of pain. He rolled himself and pushed against the floor to raise him, but fell again. He lay there, smelling the floor, the dust picking up into his nose. There he silently teared; clear waters flowed like raging rivers off his cheeks onto the floor. His mind spinned with unresolved angry. His ears rang with sirens of unclouded and unimaginable pain. He slipped into a sleep... a sleep he had sensed before...

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Khul'Shalkrum

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject:

The furry menace creature that went by the name of Khul'Shalkrum, walked out of his hiding place in Park Heckler and followed the man in the trench coat. It was then, through his special connections, he learned that it was Brote Heckler of the DRWP Empire. He smiled and ran up the side of a wall, his special fingers allowing him to grip and mutate gravity to his will.

His tail fluxuated and bounced as a balance beam and he landed to the now teary eyed, unconscious man. The creature smiled demonishly and waited for the man to wake up.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject:

What the frak is this? Confused

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Khul'Shalkrum

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject:

either an ally or enemy
Smile
please continue with your post with me
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:23 am    Post subject:

Khul'Shalkrum wrote:
either an ally or enemy
Smile
please continue with your post with me

Ok... well this is a new one... Joke

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject:

A sleep came over the Emperor, his mind spinning. Dreams, memories and a hatred came to his mind... a cloud of darkness. Something... evil was coming over him, it was. A dark power... but he resisted. He knew what it was, it was the dark side. It came to him, he couldn't place why he knew though, he only... could feel a bad... bad feeling. He remembered his path to the side of good... he remembered his time in the temples of light, the Ithorian discipline. He could never forget what had happened in his youth, his conditioning for higher power. He knew how to wield a lightsaber. He knew how to focus his strengths. He knew how to use the force to his own will even if he could not access it. It was still there.

His powers were great... but he had never proved himself worthy as a Jedi, only an intermidial interpretor of the weaker force. He always jounried though to control it himself... to find a way around his inadquecies... but was never able. Now he was in a deep sleep. A sleep where he was bound to a quiet nothingness. A place where he was empty, yet in pain and tortured by this unbarable hatred. Now something hovered over him though. It examined him and sniffed him, in his position he couldn't disagree with him, but he was aware he was there. At this time his preception was full and clear, though hate, pain, clouded him, he was still clear and knew what was going on. He couldn't see but black, but could hear it...

He rolled on his side... opening his eyes in horror...

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Khul'Shalkrum

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject:

"Hello" the little creature said, smiling, "You're Brote Heckler. Arent you?"

It moved and jumped on the wall next to him looking down at the man on the floor. His high pitched yet demon like voice continued, "You know. A lot of peoples want you deadsss. Lotsss of creditsss" The demon like creature smiled, his sharp pointed teeth showed, "What would you have me? Inssstead of me killing you?"
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject:

In horror... Brote listened to the creature. Following his moves from wall to another wall, still afraid of what it maybe. The creature turned to him lips crurling.

"What would you have me? Inssstead of me killing you?"

The Emperor though quickly to his words, scambling together his thoughts. He tried to think of anything to stop him.

"I... I... I am unsure of your kind, what be you!?" He blurted out in confusion.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Khul'Shalkrum

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject:

"Needsss that you dont." the creature smiled and jumped down near Brote. His eyes scanned the man and said, "I think I'll feassst on your flesssh." The creature snapped at Brote then laughed demonishly then jumped to the top of the ceiling his tail wagging excitedly. Soon Brote Heckler would be dead, unless he made an offer to Khul'Shalkrum...
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject:

Brote knew what this thing was now... a memory and a poem came to mind about it. The memory was of his older master priest who would teach him his philosophy; it was this teacher who told him a poem.

"They come,
They eat,
They show illusion,
Don't trust,
They come,
They eat,
Evil follows them,
Don't trust..."

He remembered it, it was memorized in his mind... he was clouding though. "It is that thing... it clouds your mind, it shows illusion... I must hold myself... focus." Brote flew into a trance beginning a technique that was taught to him, his teachings were coming to his mind one after another. They came to save him here, it was his destiny.

"Little creature... you have come here to kill me, for this alone I should kill you... but mercy is one of my strong suits. You are now to experience a technique not shown for a very long... time. If you experience it you will not survive... I should also warn you of something, I didn't come alone..." He blurted his mind still clouded, though clearing as he went on, he feel the power inside him grow as he stood there. He knew he would be ready before it could throw its first blow… but should he kill it he wondered to himself. That is when a holo-cam that was floating in the corner of the room which had been, installed for security of the place after the entire DRWP was put on alert, began to float furiously through the room from side to side.

Troopers were on the way. Droids could already be heard marching up to the door already. And security lasers began to target the creature that had been installed in the crypt.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Khul'Shalkrum

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:10 am    Post subject:

The creature laughed at the human's pathetic attempt to close his mind. The creature moved carefully now, placing Brote Heckler as a shield against the cameras and laser beams. The creature bent low and his pointy teeth so close to Brote now, his fatal bite would end his life.

"Fear me." the creature said, and began to taunt the man with images of his death mother. Her blood spilt across the land. Images of billions of citizens crying out his name. 'Brote Heckler the failed leader'. His wife's betrayel. Arlyn slitting her throat in the mere memory of being affliated with him, Brote's child growing up to hate him. Hundreds of memories flooded the man as a pair of security droids entered.

"Emperor? What seems to be the problem?" they asked, Khul'Shalkrum now shrinking behind the Emperor of th DRWP. The creature began to whine in terror pleading Heckler to spare his life.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject:

The teeth and heat of the creature on Brote's neck made him afraid for a moment with already his fears flashing before him. He cleared his mind as the creature ran off of him and in front of him using him as a shield. To form a shield from both the droids and the lasers which were ready to cut him to pieces. He began pleading with Brote to spare him.

"Khul'Shalkrum will be good... a good Khul'Shalkrum..."

This gave Brote a smile, he began to slowly chuckle as he backed away. It gave him just enough space for the lasers to have a good shot if he went down and the thing jumped in the air for him again. He looked at how helpless it was, like a small innocent animal. He thought he would play with it after he gave the droids a specific command.

"Get your tranquilizers ready and get this thing when I move..."

He yelled in a whisper across the chamber.

"Roger, Roger."

"Ok, little one, if your going to be a good Khul'Shalkrum then how should I know? Just a few moments ago you were threaten my life and asking me to prepare a deal, and now I want a deal from you, can you give me a deal?"

Brote said in a sarcastic tone to the Nightmare. He knew it would be over for it if it tried something funny at this point.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Khul'Shalkrum

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject:

The creature's wide eyes nodded and began to tear. "Please don't harm Khul'Shalkrum. I be good to master! I be good!" The creature begged.

Brote nodded and jumped out of the way. His odd agility disturbed the creature as he would have never guessed the man of such age could move that fast. The droids shot, the creature stunned and fell to the ground.

Its life was now in the hands of Emperor of the DRWP.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject:

Brote shot a look over to the now stunned Khul'Shalkrum. He could see it lifeless... as though dead. He was still breathing, but in no way moving. It was like a philosophical reading. Its meaning obscured, and definition unknown. It was like a revelation to Brote as he stood there, a strong revelation of death and how it can affect, even the cutest, albeit evil, creatures.

“Take it away… I have a ship to catch…”

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Contruum » Downtown, Contruum City
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: