Galatic message, the view point of Heckler
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Galatic message, the view point of Heckler
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Galatic message, the view point of Heckler

Contruum-
Press Conference Room Alternative-
War, a Statement of Peace-

By: Brote Heckler

"Hello... it is a good thing this day has come to this, for the elections will take place tomorrow... and I do at this time speak to the galaxy. I here today want to shed the truth of the matter on everything; no opinion will be applied till the end of these presiding talks."

"To begin... I Heckler have moved for democracy on many worlds and have in the past pushed for democracy. I would like to first explain the past. I joined the Empire to kill a man, man named Palpatine, not for the reasons I had always explained. I wanted revenge and I didn't care who died for it. The revenge was due to me losing my family to Imperial storm troopers, they shot them for conspiracy as I discovered through hidden data in the Imperial databanks. When I found out I tracked anyone who was even connected to it. Thus I found Corulag; it turned out it was my true home. In due spirit I made sure I was placed there.

How did I do this? I had a bounty hunter kill the previous governor. When I took his position I then went after the organization there that found out about my past and helped me get into a better relation with the people. Through them I claimed independence of Corulag. Why? Because I found that the way I was going about killing Palpatine was taking to long... and I found myself in more powerful position. So, after taking such I found another, what I thought was inclined to help, organization. That organization was, at that time, the Rebellion. I had no other choice but ally with them. So, I did, and soon I found I was wrong, very wrong. They didn't in any way want to help me. Not at all... no help came when Corulag was annulated except for the capital which was hidden by a shield.

My ethics... my ethics developed only after I found out that Lord Vader had once and for all killed that man Palpatine. Then everything went on a down turn, people began to join and then turn. Only one person from that time stayed with me... her name was Alatáriël Pallanén... humph... who we now call bitch of Geonosis... she was a beautiful one. She at no time was ever 'disloyal', EVER. It brings a sad weight to my heart when I hear the names people call her now... I can do nothing but hate. Why do so many forget what she did? I don't... nor do I forget her other friends she brought into the fold. Ford, Ketra... they all came with her... Lambda was what she controlled in reality. I wish for one thing when I remember the past, I cared for her more. They were, as close as it could come, my friends. The reason they were elected was because I willed it at the time and everyone listened to me... no one disagreed.

I found myself in war though... with the most powerful organization in the galaxy. I couldn't escape it, but I did, because Lord Vader was influenced by a friend of mine. But as his powers grew... so did his lose of personality and mercifulness. As my time with this war I found myself alienated by everyone, but I stuck to my 'ethics' of the time. I ran the democratic union I built as a dictator in reality, no one else helped me in any decisions until Ford and Ketra. I hate how I later would send them into overworking as I did nothing, no actions came from me that were 'pure' at all... I had been what I hated. I had to live with this though, and still push myself to spit the words I thought had meaning and try to destroy the Empire, who I made an enemy to further my goals.

It got fuzzy after that... I found myself in engagement after engagement. Never once though did I see the Rebellion coming to help its, 'ally'. Han and I go back; way back... what I saw back then was an ally. A friend... I loved my position because of it because I felt the Rebellion was an organization of lovable democratic fighters. My first Vice Emperor who was supposed to share power with me... died a tragic death by the Empire's hands, further my hate as he was a very close friend of mine. I then was found to have a betrayal in the works when a man by the name of Tyler, came to my doorstep.

He was from the Alliance. He was a low worker in their structure. I for one said to him to join me, as I needed help because I believe Aryln, as I had always called her, didn't come around for awhile after him. He came with his self high tailing it from the Alliance; I accepted him with open arms and accepted even the trouble he would bring with him. I can't say though... that I didn't trust him at the time. He was a friend quickly as he had risked everything for me. He became a general in my, my as meaning I controlled it by myself as well seeing as I was a dictator at the time, army and was never actually engaged in anything though he was sent to Ylesia to land troops. But he ran back to the bounty hunters though, for what reason, I don't remember... I not quite sure if that am how it happened.

At that time... I was very open with myself as a leader, I loved the people really... the Corulagians were great people. I did love them truly. But as in all Monarchies as mine, only my homeland really gets special treatment, such as Corulag in my case. I'm sorry and regret my past deeds as leader, but I do accept them and today I tell I neglected you all. Tyler later returned, but not before Aryln came in full force. She was a bright image of beauty... she was a dove... a swan, a beautiful white swan. If there is anything I regret... it is I didn't, as she was interested in my path of freedom I had set at the time, that I didn't... didn't... um... talk to her more. I didn't be with her more... I didn't... I didn't... act like she was a person more. It is regret that pushed me to distance myself from her so that I may push myself in a new direction. I pushed myself to another woman

Her name was Selena Coral; I fell in a deep... passionate love with her. But she become subtitled as I found someone else close to me was building himself an Empire... Tyler came into the picture again. I loved this woman who had seemingly came from no where, but I had to deal with this man, which ended in my organizations name being changed from the URI, to the URRW, after it had been changed with the addition of Muunilist months before from NRI. I did this to stop a war with this man; I was awarded Brentaal and Yaga Minor. I had obtained planet before this though. From Aryln... she at the time was a brewing beast of passion for my organization... she was like a wild fire. She was able to gain Muunilist and my past home of Ithor, she got Belkadan and Helska to join.

Then I loved her for it… She was the driving force not I… I was the driving voice. My people should know that it was not I at the time who did anything but who only took the world of Ylesia by force. I did however protect with my sliver-tongue all of our, I use this because I never pulled rank on her in her decisions I never felt it necessary… she was too great for me to do so, holdings. Later I and Tyler got into a dispute and now Chancellor Tyler came to wield his own power over the ‘Die Hard Danger System’ he had created to defend me and my worlds of the time from attack, through a betrayal. This betrayal was to rejoin the bounty hunters I believe and live me dead to the EMPIRE, a massive blow to my heart. I moved on though… as his foul plan didn’t work and I live on.

After such though I found myself in a further war with the Empire, not much to tell there except for maybe the Treaty Rollback which was signed only later to be broken. I found myself looking down the barrel of many guns from that point on. Twice though… through my time as Emperor I watched people die who didn’t even deserve it! First it was the man Serin, the now brave Commodore of the Imperial fleet, who was once a bounty hunter for my own forces, who killed for his Emperor Vader… This man was a force user who was deep into dark forces, who challenged the very power base of Vader by being an aide to me through me sending Serin to find him, only to watch him be shot. He was not even shot by Serin who had betrayed me to the highest bidder the Empire though, it was a man named Brent Powell, another bounty hunter. He took it out of his hands and killed him even though I could have paid him off to bring him to me.

I could have saved that man’s life… But I couldn’t… It brought more weight onto my heart and made me more depressed then I had been. I was a youth back then and I took everything optimistically. Another man I remember the Empire hiring someone to kill who had also been a friend, was the Queen of Dathomir, who I would later form with her Blood Sisters the grey order, another idea of Tyler who had helped my faction grow to what it is now. She was contacted by my old friend, the one I previously mentioned died due to a bounty hunter sent by the Empire to kill him. She went to a meeting with Mister Ketra himself, who at the time had a lot of sway with the Empire, and betrayed her, Emperor Vader and him killed her… and with her the Night Sisters, and the Blood Sisters who I wanted for a army.

I actually… had in my eyes the Queen for marriage… I thought it would have provided my son, who was only a dream then, a better life to protect him in. He could have had force powers and I a wife with which to command my part of the galaxy as a monarchy should. When she died… it brought grieves to my heart… I had told her it was a trap to go to them… that Lambda. It weighted heavier on my heart and I become even more less myself. I moved on though. I moved onto find myself in a world where the Empire and Rebellion became allies. This is when and where I was left on the side to rot away as a dead ally, a leftover of Imperial uprising, a dead WEIGHT. I of course… saw something. My Aryln… she left me to Dubrillion where she then transited to another world, Coruscant.

She said it was part of a plan. A plan to infiltrate… become one with and steal from the Empire. The plan was to become part of the complex structure and take a capital ship, only to run over to me again and bring it with her. She was always so good with such… a passionate color of red, like a flower that never stopped blooming. She was as I have never seen. She could always convince me… I always wondered why it was so easy to do it for her… Was it because she was good? Was it because she had force powers? She used chemicals to studious me? Did it happen because… I… I had… I loved her!? I don’t know why… I will never know I suppose… I only regret I let her go… I let her run away…

Because, she failed to complete her mission, she never infiltrated… and she then didn’t come back… no… she ran again… She went to the Lambda Corporation. She returned though! It was the greatest happiness in my life… but she and everyone else didn’t know that. They thought my joy was because she returned to me because her newer faction was joining with mine. But no… it had nothing to do with that… nothing at all. It was her, she had returned safely… God it was a happy moment! To top it all off though… I got married to my wife, Coral… it meant I could not show my real emotion for her then. It meant I could only stay with the one I loved from first sight, but was that a crime? Perhaps that is why I neglected her into leaving me…

I felt good at the time though, very good, everything was wonderful. The Union was complete, both Unions. The URRW was ended and the DRWP was beginning and my own legacy would continue with my wife and my baby… I loved my life at the time. But then it happened, the slow… the ever haunting down turn of everything… the Empire returned with the Rebellion, the REBELLION, at their side to stop us from going further. How you may ask did they come onto us three, Ketra, Heckler and Ford, to destroy us? Well… it can be summed up into this.

After a well known fact that the Empire was completely invincible do to the binding rules of science, and the Rebellions apparent fall of funding had been floating around for sometime. But, it was also a fact that I was in deep with the Empire and that the Rebellion was an apparent ally of MINE. It was also a fact, not a proven one, that, because of past action as a corporation, the Lambda Corporation was a big ally of the Empire.

So, the plan was, become a commonwealth of the Rebellion and sit there as an independent part of the Rebellion. It failed though… because the Empire engaged; the Imperial Hammer came upon us. It drew a wedge as they attacked Corulag… MY HOME… those bloody bastards sit there best there and entire fleet… and thought they had the right to call it a ‘rough’ force… to this DAY they do not accept the truth for their wrong doing. But as we sat as a commonwealth, the Empire crushed us and the Rebellion, quite frankly, didn’t give a damn. Who do I hate more? That is what some ask. Who do I hate more? I don’t know the answer to it… I don’t know the reason for the question. I have no idea what makes men kill each other… I only know what I must do to survive… that is to press on.

Now… this is were my story ends I suppose… this is where I come in. This is where I am defined for my actions. But with the wedge I could nothing, it brought a great and more powerful sorrow to my heart then anything in my past history had… The wedge continued to grow, until it was seen as I had left for certain local business, Mister Ford to give up and leave with Lambda, giving it all away to… the Rebellion. Thus… thus… came… the greatest travesty of all… Aryln leaving me again to live on Geonosis with Ketra… Far away from me, far away from me. Of course I was devastated… as I had before I held it in, if not for me, but for the people… I had always known that Ketra and Aryln had a life with one another… but… but I couldn’t… I couldn’t believe that.

It came to be true though… when Ketra died, did she mourn? Only to him as a friend… not a lover… they never loved one another that alone filled me with joy, great joy and hope. It was not enough though… my life was crumbling around… my wife left me, the Empire closed in and the Killiks also were coming. I fell… I fell into a deep depression; some would call it a mental break down. I call it pain and great sorrow, a black hole of nothingness to which I fell into. Nothing was left for me and everything was being taken away from me, so I was admitted to a mental institution where… I found true salvation for myself and my people. I found my way around the obstacles of pain, of my procrastination and to the light of Democracy and action. I come forth to the galaxy now a changed man.

This is where I get back to my original point of course, but anyways. I am here to tell you all I do not display the views of these Political Parties that are popping up in my nation; I only represent my party’s views and those I represent, why do I not represent these people? Because, though they are apart of my society, they are not a majority, I do not support all of their views, I believe in Neutrality, Solidarity, and Freedom, nothing really more on a galactic scale. It’s not the will of me to be at war with anyone, it is not my will to watch people be enslaved and it is not my will to see entire cultures die away. I refuse myself sometimes though… I will stay out of conflict, I will continue my fighting, but I refuse to engage in war again. But, if I stop fighting for what my people want, I ask you Mister Solo, are you any better?

Here is what I tell you now. It was of a survey done by my staff done many a moments ago on those worlds who now stand up and fight for their freedom, who are as I have now concluded voting with them to be four, with another four still pending approval of thus themselves, that on these worlds and overwhelming number voted for officials in OTHER parties. They never actually voted for me on most worlds and these people around me now I have never seen before. But I now hold elections for those worlds on those worlds, disregarding the Rebellions presence. I reject Rebellion claim, I reject Imperial filibuster and I reject the impedance of the Inter-galactic courts!

My people have been exiled for GODSAKES! My people are on the run, they were due to their views it’s not my fault they fight back. It is of their minds. As I have said before it wasn’t me who lies, it is not me who speaks truths and never holds them to gain things. Sure, I murdered those in my way to gain power, but at the least I have made up for it, even the Empire has made up for it. As I have said before, I applaud the Empire for its path to freedom and its good charity. I understand that the Galaxy is at peace, and that what I will do will most likely lead my people to war… but it is out of my hands out of my will. But… what is it I have seen from the Rebellion that would redeem them of this fate to a evil organization? Nothing.

A single Jedi works by himself to lead his own cause to glorious good charity. But the NJO itself has decided not to help the organization. The Rebellion nor will they… Why? Well, because they need those funds as Mister Jase Denora had so strategically placed his words, “the NJO should focus on building its strength…should we ever fall under attack…the worst enemies come from within, using our resources to strengthen ourselves is a much more prudent venture.” That Comrades, is what the NJO and the Rebellion stand for… more bloodshed… not reform to Democracy… not… not… WHY SOLO!? That what I ask you! WHY!? I once called you friend… I once called you the light of the galaxy, the final flare of great justice.

But what do you have to show for it? Nothing. Nothing at all. And you speak to me of speaking about your people, what have you done to deserve what you have. Nothing. Of course I speak for your people, who else is there to? You? How may I ask do you speak for them? Through a Democratic process, a code of law, a court system, a fair and balanced government form of any kind? Your past actions speak for themselves I need not say anymore… I only hope that the galaxy and my past friends and my new friends understand what I speak of… because I love my people. I can’t stand to see another conflict. So can I ask, why would the Alliance now stand against a free thought process? (I used dice!)

I don’t understand…”

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit fell asleep shortly after Brote started talking.

Jesus christ brote. My god. OK, if someone reads this terribly long article/college research paper, please summarize it for me in a paragraph or so. I dont have the time to waste on this. LOL, but id still like to know what its about.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

Galactic Aid Relief Organization (GARO)
2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject:

OtetTiswi wrote:
Ikrit fell asleep shortly after Brote started talking.

Jesus christ brote. My god. OK, if someone reads this terribly long article/college research paper, please summarize it for me in a paragraph or so. I dont have the time to waste on this. LOL, but id still like to know what its about.

I feel loved... Joke

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject:

First of all, I want to say that I sat here and read through that entire thing. If you want my honest opinion of it, I find it nothin' less than a sad sob story set up to get sympathy for your cause. And trust me, that's bad form.

Onto your err---100 page holonovel...

First of all, I thought I warned you 'bout this before. I would really appreciate if you would stop talkin' for our people on those planets. You have no idea what they want. And if they were makin' all the fuss that you're complaining 'bout, don't you think the galaxy would've heard 'bout before now? Not to mention hear it from other reliable sources other than yourself? If you look around, you're the only one makin' these claims. Don't you think that looks a little suspicious? And just for future reference, I'm not the one makin' all the political calls on those worlds. That'll be my lovely wife Leia. And we all know where her popular opinion stands with the people. Wink

And Brote, don't make assumptions that we ain't helpin' out in causes like GARO. They have gotten ALL of their meals from our corporations. And we're currently in a deal with sending a full shipment of bacta to the cause. So, I suggest you keep your mouth shut before you blurt out more lies.

And finally, you're claimin' to be my friend? Honestly, Brote, I never met you before you rose up in URRW rank. I appreciate it if you kept me in high standards before that but, what I like to say, I can't be everything for everyone. So, if I'm not how you thought I'd be, hey - that's how the credits fall.

All of this can be settled with a single action. I'm not askin' for much - just that you pull your troops away from our space. It's a simple action and it'll prevent a war. And maybe afterwards, I'll take ya our for a drink....if I'm in a good mood. Wink

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion

Last edited by Han Solo on Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject:

Lambda working for the Empire? Hah! They were the main reason behind the conflicts, Mr. Heckler. No one could've forseen Ford's action.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject:

GARO is not in any way involved with NJO. I (ikrit) have left the NJO, and want to isolate myself from that Dark establishment.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject:

Han Solo wrote:
First of all, I thought I warned you 'bout this before. I would really appreciate if you would stop talkin' for our people on those planets. You have no idea what they want. And if they were makin' all the fuss that you're complaining 'bout, don't you think the galaxy would've heard 'bout before now? Not to mention hear it from other reliable sources other than yourself? If you look around, you're the only one makin' these claims. Don't you think that looks a little suspicious? And just for future reference, I'm not the one makin' all the political calls on those worlds. That'll be my lovely wife Leia. And we all know where her popular opinion stands with the people. Wink

And Brote, don't make assumptions that we ain't helpin' out in causes like GARO. They have gotten ALL of their meals from our corporations. And we're currently in a deal with sending a full shipment of bacta to the cause. So, I suggest you keep your mouth shut before you blurt out more lies.

And finally, you're claimin' to be my friend? Honestly, Brote, I never met you before you rose up in URRW rank. I appreciate it if you kept me in high standards before that but, what I like to say, I can't be everything for everyone. So, if I'm not how you thought I'd be, hey - that's how the credits fall.

All of this can be settled with a single action. I'm not askin' for much - just that you pull your troops away from our space. It's a simple action and it'll prevent a war. And maybe afterwards, I'll take ya our for a drink....if I'm in a good mood. Wink

Hurra-her-um... Hurra-her-um... Now a good example of things like what people think, being controllable, is the Empires control of... well everything. Do you know you can completely suppress freedom? Well did you also know that doing so is exactly impossible to fully complete? Well, you can suppress all you want, but people leave, and they come to my Senators, these senators therefore chew my ear off! Now it is with those Senators this therefore comes to your attention, if I were in your organization I would most likely impeach you for such an offense to the people to contain them they way you have.

Now, it is not me to judge what do in your faction, but it does involve me when it is my worlds my senators and my people who are in the core of it all. Those who ran to me are citizens of this Protectorate. As to your, "and if they were makin' all the fuss that you're complaining 'bout, don't you think the galaxy would've heard 'bout before now?" Well... chaos effects us all, Mister Solo, that three months showed the people on those worlds what you and your organization really is, seeing as I have never seen a single attempt at a newspaper or news broadcast, they were likely to be isolated by you anyways. Don't, don't talk to me like an idiot, I know how it works, the Empire is a prime of example of it.

Now, another question you posed, as you can tell I love to answer questions and make questions as much as possible it is my favorite thing to do, was "not to mention hear it from other reliable sources other than yourself?" Well... who else has sources when you cut the galaxy off from them, eh? Wink

"Don't you think that looks a little suspicious?"

Yeah... actually it does, not for me though... more for you then me. I have nothing to hide but, you who have to use back door accounts to fund charities, which calls into question even if you donated anything till I called you into question, must have many things to hide. In actuality I have cleansed my soul of past wrongs, I have told my pains and woes to the people I love. I hope you know as I write this I investigate you and your 'ideals'. From what I can tell though... on those worlds your lovely wife of Alderaan, Leia, has done very little, is her position to much for her? Wink

"And Brote, don't make assumptions that we ain't helpin' out in causes like GARO. They have gotten ALL of their meals from our corporations. And we're currently in a deal with sending a full shipment of bacta to the cause. So, I suggest you keep your mouth shut before you blurt out more lies."

Huh? Why did you just lie? You haven't helped them at all... you only suck off of them as a corporate giant taking their funds. I actually have a direct quote from Mister Ikiret himself, two in fact, one he has deposited and another he told to me:
"GARO is not in any way involved with NJO. I (ikrit) have left the NJO, and want to isolate myself from that Dark establishment."
I had asked Mister Ikrit if he had received support from you and he replied as such... "No they haven’t".

Now in this... he describes the NJO as a dark establishment... and basically shoots down you sending any kind of support. He is right to, you only accept orders, you profit off a CHARITY, that’s like stealing. Moving on... Wink

"And finally, you're claimin' to be my friend? Honestly, Brote, I never met you before you rose up in URRW rank. I appreciate it if you kept me in high standards before that but, what I like to say, I can't be everything for everyone. So, if I'm not how you thought I'd be, hey - that's how the credits fall."

Hmm? Rose up in the URRW rank? Um... I knew you since the URI were created and I broke off the Empire, I have logs to prove such. I didn't 'rise' up in it; I was as high as you could get... I was talking to you all the time about the Empire, I was scared to death I was going to be crushed, and of course there you were. It isn't simple either to pull these men back, because they aren't in my command, they aren't my men they aren't your's either, they are independent and bound to the Senators who I hold now.

'Lambda working for the Empire? Hah! They were the main reason behind the conflicts, Mr. Heckler. No one could've forseen Ford's action.'

What is this Mister Jendob? I have very straight memory of an allegiance between you two when certain powers came to help them. I described this very well... why lie now? Do I need the exact and very personalized evidence... oh well... how about your explanation…?

"They were an ally of convenience."

That brings a question... what is the Rebellion? Wink

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject:

Brote just brought up some excellent points. And Ams, I would be careful how you state the past. Lambda WAS allied under the Dark Lord of Sith. If your memory fails you... we allied and shared Tholatin. We provided him services...He provided us services. The alliance did end, however, as Brote mentioned.

Secondly if you people have no respect in reading something (MASTER IKRIT) then dont and leave your comments out of it. It is annoying when people dont read something then ask for a summary.

Now, instead of waving fingers and baiting begins, I would like to suggest that we keep these arguments calm and respectful. When people use these:
Razz
Rolling Eyes
Wink

That is a form of "Haha, gotcha there!" or something to that sort. So, I use them carefully.

As Brote titled this topic, it was HIS view on things. It was HIS story. He didnt ask for questions or comments. He allowed us as players of an RPG to see his point of view.

I find this a valued point:

Quote:
A teenager walks into a theater, filled with people. His friend closely behind him. The first pulls out a brown baggie and blows air and then pops it. The second teenager, well placed, yells "GUN SHOT". The people begin to panic. A local news station comes around and interviews one woman seeing a guiy pull out a gun and fire. He interviews another that said there was blood everywhere. The last was a man who said it was two teenagers pulling a prank

Revelant? Yes. EACH of us see events in this RPG differently. And this is mainly Brote's point-of-view.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject:

You actually read, both of those college essays? WOW. What was it about?

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject:

Questions at me mean nothing, questions I can take, but it is when you call me a lier but are then subsquently proved as a lier yourself, that wounds me.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject:

You can call me out as a liar all you want, but that ain't gonna change a thing. We ARE doin' things on those planets and we ARE helpin' out GARO. I'm not gonna sit here and waste my time on someone who is just tryin' to get a rise outta this.

Brote, you have no say what the people of those worlds think. I suggest you stop godmodding their points of view before this whole situation escalates into something else. We got those planets fair and square and I even have acknowledgement from Alex himself. You don't have any occupation there. Enough with the games.

As for those chat logs you speak of in which Han and Brote have "talked" They were OOC as far as I was concerned, so I don't want you turning them around on me in gameplay.

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion

Last edited by Han Solo on Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject:

Next flame earns a 24-hour ban, people. Knock it the hell off.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Swali
Site Admin/Faction Leader
Site Admin/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject:

I'm adding onto what Ams has here. Try cut back on the OOC. There are posts in here that are/are almost entirely comprised of yellow text. Beyond these last two admin remarks, no more unless absolutely necessary. If you have issues with another, PM, IM, e-mail, snail mail, or phone them. If you want admin mediation, ask me.

Darth Vader, Galactic Emperor

Grand General Mau Onca, Imperial Army Cheif of Operations and Staff

Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand

Seraph

Everyone Loves Magical Trevor! says:
I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Galatic message, the view point of Heckler
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: