Action Now! Party of the Democratic Front
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Action Now! Party of the Democratic Front
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Action Now! Party of the Democratic Front

Contruum-
Senate Conference Room-
Annoucment of the Alliance of the 13 free worlds, and the beginning of the new Action Now! Party of the Democratic Front-

"Today, Brothers and Sisters, a new enemy has arisen, a vial one that wishs to remarkably rip from us our homes, our lives! We Comrades, We must fight this enemy! We are a pissed off and opressed people on this day. No man or WOMAN can hold us back from FREEDOM! We are the people of the 13 worlds, we are the exiled many we are the lost brothern of the people from our worlds. We must live in a society that is free from all governmental control by a larger body that would have us not be independent and true of our soldarity! But, I come to you all today to proclaim, that I Kathrien Desworld of the lost 40 million clones from Cartao, have been approved to leader of Cartao by the people who have been secretly voting amid this confusion that the Rebellion would have! Unfortunatly after though the great betrayal by the Bitch of Geonosis and the tartior Michael Ford happened and suddenly Cartao was no longer FREE to CHOOSE!"

"It happened on Meltalorn!"

"As it did on Dathomir, I lost my SLAVES!"

"And on Helska, we lost everything, my family and I, we had to flee as the Rebellion sent these things for us. They call them X-Wings I believe, but I call them DEATH gliders as I lost my child in a transport they hit to "disable" her, bastards!"

"On Obroa-Skai they confescated my musical equipment so they could pay for the fight they had in store for them when they tried to take down the local militia I blam the fat CEO of the Rebellion, Han Solo for it!"

"They took Belkadan as well, they sent my imperious leader, Valdmir Fearjonnen to the grave at Bastion as we were told by the local news officals. But when we found out it was the Empire, the long time enemy of the Rebellion, who did it and the Rebellion DID nothing. the People were even more infurated! And now we fight bitterly!"

"They got us pindown on Agamar, I hope we fight HARD to stop them!"

"Grrr! Roar, RRR! GRRR! Kashyyyk!"

"I have to use a voice translator... so if you will excuse me... I am from Gammor, I also represent Pzob, and I push for freedom on both worlds, it is unexcusable for us to do any less! Also we love a GOOD FIGHT!"

"On Ison we have no colonies and no people... but I am a scientist who was sent there to study it and have come back to say it is truly a world that should be free to everyone, but war must not come to it, so I pull out of this alliance."

"There is no more strength in such a thing as to pull out of something to protect something else. You my good sire are the right one here, but the rest of us must fight on and win against our aggressor, until... the undefined death!"

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject:

Your claims are nonsense. The Alliance never attacked Helska. In fact, they haven't attacked an inhabited world since Krant a year ago. I suggest you "gentlebeings" get your facts straight before slandering a faction with noble ideals such as the Alliance.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject:

And you expect people to believe this? Like I said, who are you to talk for our people? Your lying to your very own faction and the rest of the galaxy by making up these half-assed transmissions. You know as well as I do that none of them are true. Why don't you get your sniveling nose outta our business and worry 'bout the survival of your own faction? I hear it's been a little under the weather lately...a pity too, huh?

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject:

"Do you think you are talking to that bombastic full of nerf fodder piece of cake, Heckler? Ha! You insult me; I am Kathrien Desworld, woman up in arms over the lack of democratic freedoms for clones. I lead on my world the party for reform, just the Party of Reform, what you may ask is this party? Well it is set-up to change this system of government which oppressed the people and it succeeded as I and forty million others, who were exactly like me, only I was created especially to help breed on the world of Cartao, were transported to Cartao.

Our savior was Ketra, a man immortalized by Mister Heckler, though we were sadden by his evident betrayal... we distrust Mister Heckler for the way he had an army sent to kill him. It is not our cause to lead with that fool, but instead to get what we need and move on. You may know by now that only eight of the original thirteen senators who pledged their loyalty have stayed with this front. I of course will go on in my beliefs, no matter what you or that... bastard Heckler says."

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject:

You are a confused person. I sense much confusion, and deception within you. You should stop lying to your people.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

Galactic Aid Relief Organization (GARO)
2,050,945,000r

Last edited by OtetTiswi on Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:49 am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Action Now! Party of the Democratic Front
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: