Petyr Baelish vs. Alex Torr
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Assessment Room » Petyr Baelish vs. Alex Torr
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: Petyr Baelish vs. Alex Torr

Petyr jumped with agility up onto a fallen support. The Emperor gazed around, looking upon the ruined cityscape that surrounded him and was the place for this duel.
Finally, he called out, "Torr! Show yourself!"

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:13 am    Post subject:

Alex smiled, and stepped out from the shadow of a destroyed building behind Petyr.

"No need to shout, I am here," said Torr, "What is your buisness with me?"

Petyr cackled. He reached behind him and grabbed his specially-made light durasteel staff. He spun it with one hand, all of its six-feet length. "It's time."

Alex cocked an eyebrow, and then said without any emotion, "Yes, my friend, I fear it is. I only warn you though, that I can kill you without quickening my pulse." With that said, Alex reached behind him, and removed his vibro-sword from it's sheath, activating the vibration cell. He then jumped into the air, back flipped, and balanced himself on a poll that jutted out from the buillding. Standing with one hand behind his back, and his left hand in front of him, angleing his sword down, he said, "Come, and meet your fate."

Petyr get again laughed maniacally. He went into a crouch for several seconds, then sprang into a flip, surprisingly agile for his hight. The Emperor landed on the ground in front of the pole his adversary was performing his acrobatics on.
"My fate is to kill you, fool!" he snarled, and leaped towards Torr, thrusting out with all of his strength at the Imperial's skull, to smash the delicate organ inside.

Torr allowed himself a short laugh before cart-wheeling off of the pole, intercepting Petyr's weapon, and planting a light, but precise kick into the end of the staff, sending it back at the wielder. He then righted himself, and dropped to the ground, resuming his stance, holding his sword with his left hand again, with his right behind his back.

"You say you will beat me, yet you run like a coward!" Putting emphesis on the last word, he did another upperhand thrust towards Torr, yet at the last second feigned and swung with brute force towards the man's hip.

Alex reacted with lightning fast speed, brining his right hand to block the staff. As soon as it impacted, Alex wished he would've used the sword. His hand stung like fire, and he was sure a bone cracked, but he held on to the weapon, and planted a kick into Petyr's stomach.

Petyr expected the man to attempt to block his feign, but the fool tried to grab his spear. Petyr smiled as Torr winced in pain. The Emperor pivoted on the ball of his foot, and as the man was in mid-kick, he trust out with his staff once again - this time towards Torr's crotch.

Alex realized the man's intended target, and kicked the weapon aside. Dropping into a crouch, Torr brought his leg to a nearly 90 degree angle, aiming a kick at Petyr's chin.

Baelish pulled back, ripping his weapon from underneath Torr's foot. Petyr did a backwards flip then landed in a crouch, staring intently at the man in front of him.

"You are better than I thought, friend. But I am truely sorry. The outcome of this battle will be the same. You may be skilled, but I am better, surely you must realize this," said Torr, as he waited for another attack, resuming his previous stance.

Petyr sniggered, "Time to take it to the next level, hmm?"
He tapped an intented crater on the black staff and the top of the pole retracted, revealing a silver spike. The edges of the spike expanded outwards, turning an ordinary staff into a deadly vibro-halberd. Petyr clicked the vibro setting on.
"What now, comrade?"

"What now? You've only turned your weapon into more of a hinderance. By all means, attack, and test your shiny toy," said Alex, as he changed stances. Along with the stance change, something in his eyes changed, they grew colder, and more distant. Alex had grown tired of the man's game.

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Assessment Room » Petyr Baelish vs. Alex Torr
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: