DSF Night's Falcon (Sovereign-class) - Kiffex
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » DSF Night's Falcon (Sovereign-class) - Kiffex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: DSF Night's Falcon (Sovereign-class) - Kiffex

Jonos Bracken grumbled. He hated this job; hated it with all of his life. Taking over frakking planets with frakking irrelivant ships and defences, he thought. This shit-ass job sucks, if only I--
The hyperspace officer interrupted his thoughts, "M'lord, we've exited hyperspace above the planet."
"Good, contact them."
"Aye, m'lord. Onscreen now."
One of the Kiffu of it's sister planet popped on the broadcast screen next to the large duraglass windows of the ship. The humanoid said a few incomprehencable things, then the translator said, "Welcome to the prison planet of Kiffex. Do you have any criminals to deposit?"
"No, I'm afraid we don't. I'd like to meet with your administrator on-planet."
"For what reason?"
"That is his concern, not yours."
"As you wish, Devaronian, please take a shuttle to the following drydock."
"Thank you," Jonos said, and cut the comm. He looked at one of his officers, "Ready a troopship, arm and load up four hundred soldiers."
"M-m'lord?!"
"Do it, please."
"As you wish," the man instinctively replied.
"Weapons officer, locate and target all major weapons caches on-planet. I will transmit the firing sequence when I am ready."
"Yes, my lord."
After a trip to the refresher, Jonos strode into the docking bay. Four hundred clone troopers were being loaded onto the 150 meter-long troopship.
A man jogged up to him, "Everything is ready, my lord."
"Good, let us leave."

The rectangular ship rose in the docking bay of the massive Sovereign-class and gracefully sped towards the planet. Jonos was admiring the nearly majestic cloud formations when the white blanket broke away, revealing the planet's surface -- itself blanketed in slate-black prison complexes. Kiffex was the twin world to the planet Kiffu. It was an interdicted world, serving as a prison planet. The ship settled on the docking platform, and its ramp lowered.
A worried little Rodian ran up and started yelping things at me in his natural language. A human jogged up behind him, barked a few things at the green-skinned alien, and the Rodian ran off. "Why have you brung troops to the planet?!"
"They are for safety, they will remain onboard."
"They better. Now, the administrator wants to see you," he said, then motioned four Gamorrean guards to take up positions at the entry to the massive troopship.

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject:

Jonos and his two guards followed the man to a small office a good deal away from the main prison complex. He entered, and a Twi'lek greeted him in basic, "Welcome to Kiffex! You wanted to speak to me?"
"Yes. Hand over your planet and you will be spared."
"Excuse me?"
"Hand over your planet and you will be spared," he repeated.
"Are you mad?!"
Jonos smiled, "Nope!" and promptly drew his blaster pistol and shot the man in the head. The Twi'lek screamed for a fraction of a second, then was silenced as the blaster bolt sliced through his fragile flesh and into his brain. Blood splattered the opposite wall. His guards shot the one of the other two men in the room, and the second man managed to activate an alarm before he was killed mercilessly.
Jonos holstered his blaster and drew out his comlink and spat, "Now!"

The stillness above the planet was rudely awakened with hundreds of turbolasers lancing from the Night's Vulture to bring it's rain of fire upon the planet. Shot after shot disintigrated the guard towers that dotted the oceans of prisons. The shrieks and wails of men dying echoed across the land of black metal.

Back on the planet, the troops disembarked from the ship. Unfortunetly, they did not notice the two pig-like guards standing duty, and four troops were gored before the Gamorrean's were subdued. Almost all of the troops had left the ship when a large thump sounded. One of the officers screamed, "Proton mortars! Take cover!". The first shot hit the repulsorlift matrix on the troopship, causing all of its weight to shift suddenly to it's weak docking arms. They broke, causing the whole ship to slam to the ground, killing at least thirty additional Clone Troopers.[/i]

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:24 pm    Post subject:

Jonos joined the troops marching through the bleak streets, blaster in hand. They faced almost no rebellion on their march, having exterminated much of the prison guards in the barrage from space. The only major obsticle they encountered was the proton mortar launchers, which only killed about fifty soldiers at max.
He pulled out his comlink and said to the orbiting ship, "Is the planet ours?"

Onboard the Night's Vulture the captain was in a fairly arrogant mood.
The Commodore's transmission came in, "Is the planet ours?"
He was about to say Yes when his sensor officer wheeled in his chair, "Two Star Destroyers, Victory-class, on assault vector!"
"Where?!"
"Kiffu, m'lord!"
The captain was about to scream then the word "Victory" hit center in his mind. "No matter, send a message telling them to surrender."
Several moments passed, the comm officer gasped, and finally he said to the captain, "They-they tell us to 'eat shit', sir."
"All weapons fire on the first Victory."
"Yes, melord."
More than four thousand bolts of energy along with the streaks of different kinds of torpedos swooped in on the ancient Victory-class. The captain smiled as he saw the old ship's shields fail, and the slower projectile torpedos slammed into the hull. A huge wave of debris blocked his vision for a second, but then he could see the extent of the damage; one volley had completely split a Victory in two. His pride was extended when the second Victory fired its weapons. Not a system wavered as its meek weapons were totaly absorbed into the massive ship's shields. The Sovereign-classes second wave destroyed that ship as well, venting hapless beings sent to their doom against a far superior ship.
"Contact both planets and tell them they are under Sovereign rule."

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject:

"To Rendili."
"Aye, melord."

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject:

Jonos Bracken and the Night's Vulture are at Rendili.

Jonos leaned back in his chair. This was his last assignment for him, and finally he would be able to return home and see his family. What family, he thought, my father is dead. My mother deserted me. My brother - he choked on his own thoughts.
The galaxy popped back into existance - both literally and mentally - for Jonos as the ship dropped outof the blue tunnel into the void above the green world of Rendili.
"My lord, we're getting a transmission."
"Put it on."
A synthetic male voice popped into existance, "Welcome to the world of Rendili. If you are interested in shipyards, please press alpha. If you are--"
A real-time com appeared onscreen, "Greetings, Sovereign. What may we do for you?"
"Ah, hello. I am here to offer you admission into the Sovereignty of Devaron."
"Hmm. I will take this to the council. Thank you."

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » DSF Night's Falcon (Sovereign-class) - Kiffex
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: