Sith Infiltrator (Ilum)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Sith Infiltrator (Ilum)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swali
Site Admin/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Sith Infiltrator (Ilum)

Pilot: Darth Vader (although Darth Avaritus is entitled to it as well)

Darth Vader, Galactic Emperor

Grand General Mau Onca, Imperial Army Cheif of Operations and Staff

Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand

Seraph

Everyone Loves Magical Trevor! says:
I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject:

We came over Ilum and I decloaked the ship for landing procedures. It wasn't easy to land on the ice world. There were often blizzards and landing spots on its many mountains were hard to come by. However, Jedi of the Old Republic had been using the same cave on Ilum for centuries. I had come here for the crystal of my first saber and I knew the path well.

We landed and I lead my apprentice towards the cave. As my last visit, we were assaulted by the native creatures. However, I was ready. I quickly drew my saber and dealt with them before they could reach us. Red flashes went through the air in deadly arcs. They fell to the ground and we continued, my ignited saber withdrew as we walked further.

We arrived at the cave and I could do no further to lead him to his crystal. The rest was for him.

"I can do nothing to choose your crystal. Let it call to you and reach to it with the Dark side," I advised.

He wondered deeper into the cavern while I stayed closer to the entrance. It was then that I felt...a familiar presence.

"Obi-Wann," I said.

"Hello, Darth Vader. It's been a while, hasn't it?" he said.

I smirked, "You remember that day, I trust. I doubt one forgets the day he is destroyed."

"No, perhaps not. I see the Empire really is yours, now. And you even have your own apprentice," he replied.

"It was only a matter of time, old man," I retorted.

"Your Sith reign will not last forever," he said.

"Hm. We have come to power and destroyed your precious order. Not even Skywalker's pathetic 'New Jedi' can stand up to our might," I stated, scowling underneath my mask.

He smiled and said, "There is another."

"I know of the girl," I threw at it.

"Not her. He will become more powerful than you ever were and restore peace to the Galaxy," he warned.

"I have already done that," I replied.

"You shattered the order of the Galaxy. You were once a good man. Now look what you have become," he said.

"I am like this thanks to you," I said as I ignited my saber.

"What are you going to do with that? I'm already dead," he said.

"Yet you are still here!" I yelled as I tried to cut him down. Just as the saber was about to cut through him, he disappeared.

Meanwhile, deeper in the cavern, Avaritus was searching his feelings for the crystal. He was getting closer. He could almost taste it, smell it. He could feel its power and it was responding to his. He stopped and it was as though it were right there. He was very close to it. He turned to his right. That's where it was. He came closer and held his hand out. His hand crept out and touched the crystal.

At that moment, my apprentice's world turned black. He heard whispers. Whispers speaking of power. Time seemed to stop and he was surrounded by sillhouettes of cloaked figures. They were arguing. They seemed ready to go at each other's throats. Finally, they all calmed and a collective whisper was heard in Avaritus' ear, "You will become powerful. You are a true Sith." Their hands, along with my apprentice's, extracted the crystal from the cavern wall.

Then, the vision was over. Avaritus stood there with the crystal in his hand. It was clear crystal, almost indistuingishable from any other. However, he knew what it was and its significance. He returned to the entrance and we departed for the Sith Infiltrator.

I said nothing as we entered the Infiltrator and left for Coruscant.

En route to Coruscant

Darth Vader, Galactic Emperor

Grand General Mau Onca, Imperial Army Cheif of Operations and Staff

Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand

Seraph

Everyone Loves Magical Trevor! says:
I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Sith Infiltrator (Ilum)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: