Upper-class Restaurant - Lannisport
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Devaron » Upper-class Restaurant - Lannisport
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Upper-class Restaurant - Lannisport

Finally, Petyr and Adeline were seated at the restaurant.
When asked to order, Petyr said, "Boiled Calimarian squid, with that famous Atzerrian Irrokt pasta I've been hearing about. Oh, and a vintage Lannisport red wine."
"Yes, melord. For the...lady?" the waiter said frankly.

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject:

Adeline, who hardly heard the waiter because of her focus on the posh surroundings, suddenly jumped and snapped out her trance when she heard the waiter's voice again, more insistent.

She turned her head slowly, and with a blank look at the waiter uttered; "Uh...squid...whatever he's having..." and went back to her staring. Such an environment was unusual to Adeline, having herself been brought up in basic places and since then done nothing but meander around the plains on Rinn.

After a good few minutes looking, she cleared her throat and turned to face Petyr. She stared intently, focusing on every little detail of the man's face, before again snapping out of her stare and started smiling weakly.

+ Ex-Admiral, Nespis Republic

Adeline Taylor
+ Head of Intelligence, Devaron Sovereignty
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject:

Petyr's face scrunched in thought. This woman must have had a terrible of a childhood. I must be careful.

The wine came, finally breaking the almost neverending morbid silence. The Emperor poored himself a glass, then asked, "Would you like some? Vintage Lannisport '983. Very good, much higher quality then that Coruscanti manufactured buggery."

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Adeline sat straight in the chair and laughed slightly at his language.

"So long as it's definately better than the Coruscanti. Those taste distinctly of granite slug...which I find disgusting." she cringed at the thought, and then adjusted herself in her seat so she could drink properly. "So yeh, I'll have some."

Adeline Taylor
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject:

Petyr leaned forward and poored her glass almost to the brim. "So, what are your opinions on my Sovereignty? Oh, and don't chug the wine like it's Coruscanti. That will get you fairly pissed."

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject:

Adeline rolled her eyes to the sky.

"I'm not teetotal, Mr. Baelish sir." she took a fairly large swig, reducing it by about an 1/8th. "My opinions on the Sovereignty?" she said, wiping her lips. "Well, they seem to have done good for my brother at least, so I have no objection to them. He seems to support me nowadays, which is strange for him." she giggled, and took another swig of the wine. "On the political spectrum of the Sovereignty, I have no frackin' idea of it, so no opinion for me."

Adeline Taylor
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject:

Petyr smiled faintly, a very uncommon sight to most average people. He took a very modest swig of the wine, and said, "Funny how a body such as mine," he said, looking down at himself, 6'10" and all, "cannot take much of this type of substance. Plus, when you're Emperor, you can't get drunk without waking up and learning you've gone and declared war on somebody."

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject:

Adeline laughed loudly as she swigged another large part of her wine.

"From what my brother tells me, you'd be estatic if you woke up and found you'd declared war on somebody. All the better to you know, go psycho and kill a few million, eh?" she laughed loudly. "Yeh, you are tall, but tall doesn't mean a big liver, eh?" she laughed again, and sat back in the chair.

Adeline Taylor
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject:

"Yes, quite. I-" he was about to say something most likely extremely witty and intelligent when the waiter came about with their squid and pasta. The man set their food down then hurried away. Petyr nealed down sarcastically and took a big whiff of the steam eminating from the squid.

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject:

Adeline polished her glass off with a large gulp, and promptly poured herself another. She saw Petyr bend down to sniff the squid and started giggling uncontrollably. She laughed for a moment, then started pushing in stifled laughter.

"You look hilarious, m'lord. I think we should eat now." she took a drink of her wine then piled some pasta onto her plate, along with some segments of the squid.

Adeline Taylor
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject:

Petyr snickered again as Adeline giggled and took a swig of her wine. After she had taken her share of the food, the Emperor tried to get a chunk of the rubbery squid off with the elegant but useless carving knife. He frowned. Finally, after trying for a good long time, Petyr reached to his side, pulled out his vibroblade and hacked off a small portion effectively. He loaded some of the green pasta onto his plate and took a bite of squid.
He chewed for a few seconds, then said, "Semi-delicious."

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject:

Adeline watched him eat and gave a lopsided grin. With a lunge, she took the carving knife and lopped a huge piece off. It was obviously too much for her, but she loaded it on her fork and then bit into it. Chewing ferociously, she managed to sever a piece off and then chew and swallow successfully. She sat there for a moment, swilling her mouth, before puffing her cheeks and grabbing her wine. She took a gulp, and then sighed.

"Semi-delicious? Mr. Baelish, that was fracking disgusting. Sometimes, the simple things are nice. Like soup, or bread." she said, and with that had a mouthful of pasta to help get rid of the taste.

Adeline Taylor
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject:

"Yes, yes, I know it was 'frakking disgusting' but I was trying to put it into more...gentlemenly terms. Waiter!"
A man in a suit hurried up, "Yes, Emperor?"
"Get m'lady a bowl of that Bassadrian soup."
"Yes, Emperor."
Petyr turned back to Adeline, "Hopefully that will be better than this sodding shit."

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject:

Adeline giggled again at his use of the word "sodding".

"You say you had to use more gentlemenly terms, but then you say that!" she laughed and grinned, and drank some more wine. She was already nearly onto her third glass, but she obviously hadn't noticed.

"Soup...thankyou. Quite the 'gentlemen', I see" she said jokingly, and with a quick gulp she finished her second glass, and sat back back easily into her chair, almost sinking into the material.

Adeline Taylor
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject:

After a while of chatting, Adeline's soup arrived, a large white bowl filled with a delicious-smelling chowder.
Petyr looked at the waiter, "On second thought, take this shit away and bring me a bowl of the soup as well. Oh, and while your at it, bring some Neimoidian Gin for Adeline. I feel she needs something a bit...stronger."
"Yes, m'lord."
He turned yet again back to Adeline. Slowly nealed down and neatly ate a bite of pasta, all white staring at her. He finally said, with his mouth full, "Mmph?"

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject:

Adeline pushed herself up from the chair, her body swaying very slightly. She hadn't heard Petyr's request to the waiter.

"Thanks for the soup, m'lord...sad that you're stuck with pasta..." she took a large spoon and drank a large gulp of the soup, which warmed her up. It was a pleasent taste, and certainly washed down the horrible taste of the squid. She drank it slowly, but couldn't help giggling as she watched Petyr kneel.

Adeline Taylor
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject:

Petyr resumed eating like a civilized individual, and started to say, "I'm hoping-"
He was interrupted by a large crash from just a few meters behind him behind him. He saw a large, rough-looking man throw over a couple's table and shove a power pack into an E-11 blaster.
"Oh, not again--" Petyr said, and then abruptly grabbed Adelines soup bowl and threw it on the man. The would-be hitman screamed as the boiling liquid burned parts of his bare skin. Petyr went to draw his vibroblade when he realized that he had used it to cut that frakking squid.
"Shitting FRAK!" he screamed, as the assassin regained his wits after the burn.

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject:

Adeline, who had been tipsy (to say the least), was shot up by this attack. She stared at the man with the rifle, who was pointing it directly for Petyr. Adeline's jaw dropped in shock.

"Frack!" she screamed, catching the assassin's attention. She drew her own vibroblade from before and threw it, landing it square in his belly. The man turned his rifle and pointed it at Adeline, but it was too late. She ran up, and with a might heave kicked him where 'it hurts a man the most'. The man fell to the floor, clutching his stomach and 'bits' at the same time, and Adeline leant against a wall, panting.

Adeline Taylor
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject:

Petyr watched as Adeline threw the blade and kicked the failed assassin in the crotch. He was silent for a second, then he just burst out laughing. He laughed so hard he choked.
Finally, after regaining his wits, he walked over to the groaning man's body and ripped the E-11 out of his hands. He put it to the mans head and said, "Who sent you?"
"Frack off," the man grunted from the floor.
"Fine with me," Petyr said, and shot him three times in the head, incinerating his face and upper torso and splattering the mans blood all over.
Petyr fell to his knees, wetting his expensive clothing in the mans blood, and laughed again.
"I'm still hungry," he coughed.

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject:

Adeline laughed with him as she leant against the wall, and then walked over. She withdrew her blade slowly from the man, giving off a distinct sound of flesh crushing. She wiped it on the mans clothes, then holstered it.

She sat with Petyr and stared at him again. He spoke up, saying "I'm still hungry", coughing as he did.

Adeline noticed that the waiter walked over, pointing his head upwards as he stepped over the corpse, and put down the bottle of gin and the soup for Petyr. Adeline grinned and poured herself a large gin, and then, after knocking it back, offered Petyr one.

Adeline Taylor
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject:

Pety nodded and grabbed the gin and a tall shot glass. He downed two shots, then finally choked the words, "I think," he coughed again, "we might be friends."

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject:

Pouring herself two more shots, Adeline knocked them back, almost racing with Petyr. She slumped more over the table, and sat, halfway across it, with her arms supporting her head.

"Yes, maybe we might." she said, giggling and letting her eyes wander.

Adeline Taylor
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject:

Petyr stood up to full hight just as troops and rescue personnel ran into the restaurant. One of them ran to Petyr and said hurriedly, "Are you harmed, my lord?"
"No."
"Blood on your shins..." the man spluttered.
"Not mine."

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:34 pm    Post subject:

Adeline watched the guards surround Petyr and stood herself. She addressed Petyr.

"Is this my cue to leave then?" she said, smiling. "Apart from trying to kill me in the lift, its been good. Thankyou."

Adeline Taylor
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject:

Petyr tried to be witty and say 'goodbye' in a few languages, "Goodbye, Guagk'ekg, Blekarr," he clicked his toungue a few times to try and immitate a Killik, but he ended up coughing and spluttering again. "Dammit," he choked.

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject:

Adeline giggled, and with a dainty wave she took her jacket and walked slowly out of the restaurant.

Adeline Taylor
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject:

Finally, after Adeline walked out of the restaurant, Petyr's weak stomach cought up with his actions. He retched and vomited on the corpse of the assassin.

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Devaron » Upper-class Restaurant - Lannisport
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: