The Phoenix's Nest staryards
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Wayland » The Phoenix's Nest staryards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andorra Sila

Post Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: The Phoenix's Nest staryards

Andorra Sila arrived in orbit of the planet Wayland where a Lambda Construction team had already arrived and begun. Andorra, who was supposed to arrive weeks earlier, had just arrived due to some Imperial problems. She cursed them constantly in her mind before she had arrived safetly above the planet.

The Shipyard, nicknamed Shipyard 0001, was being constructed was almost near completion. It was quite large, due to its considerable payment they had received from Wayland's government.

Andorra cursed at the Empire again, for setting her back.

"Take me to the construction hq, I want a status report"

The Laborian cruised closer and then docked with the shipyard.

Last edited by Gavin Young on Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject:

Andorra walked aboard the Staryards and immediantly went to the main computer. She typed in a few commands, checked the progress then installed the final program.

"There." she said softly, "Hail the authorities and tell them we have completed their task.

Station complete
 Back to top »

Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:47 am    Post subject:

Andorra is now aboard the Laborian
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:27 am    Post subject:

Jandon stepped out of the transport shuttle and onto the repulser-lift that took him to the main operations deck. He looked around, most of the personnel were working, but one man, a tall Bothan wearing blue overalls walked up to Jandon. “I am Breren Fey’kor, Senior Construction administrator.” The man shook Jandon’s hand, “I am Jandon Fallor.”
“You are from the Jedi? Where then is your laser sword?” Breren inquired, looking at Jandon suspiciously.
“I am a pilot for the Jedi, not an actual Jedi.” Jandon responded, “Now, Master Skywalker has several designs for Jedi ships. This one is the one he wants built first.”
Jandon handed over the design specs for a new command battle ship, the MC95.
“We will have the first ship ready within the week sir.” Breren replied.
“Good,” Jandon said, “well I don’t see any need for me to stay and be in your way. I’ll be off.”
“Goodbye sir.” Breren replied.
“Goodbye Breren.”

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject:

Jandon walked out on to the operations deck he was met at once by Breren.
“We have completed both your ships, both the MC95 and the Emancipator are ready for use.”
“Thank you for your haste, in the month I have been here I have set up a small cottage in the woods of Wayland, it is really quite spectacular, but I don’t want to stay here forever. I do have duties to perform.” Jandon smiled at the man whom, in the four short weeks they had known each other, he had grown quite fond of. “Your engineering expertise is surpassed only by your dress-sense.” Jandon remarked.
Breren was wearing a dashing pair of green overalls. He smiled, “And your wit is about at dry as Tatooine.” The MC95 will stay here and I’ll take the Emancipator now.
“Right then, this way.” Breren said showing Jandon to a large window down the end of a long corridor, “that is the Emancipator.”
Jandon looked out and saw a long ship that looked very, very powerful.
At just under five kilometres this ship was massive and packed full of weapons and defences.
“Nice ship.” Jandon commented.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject:

Jandon stepped on board the shipyard once again.
“Breren, I have the new designs we bought from old Sienar.” He called to the engineer.
“Ah that’s good; I need something to do... not many ships being built from here anymore.” Breren replied.
“Yes I know... budget cuts and other problems… but Phoenix Corp will be selling things again in no time… and there is a man about to come to clone himself. I think that’s the easiest ninety million credits the Order will make.” Jandon smiled, “So anyway, how have you been old friend?”
Breren frowned slightly, “Margaret isn’t holding up too well.”
Jandon turned to his friend, “What’s wrong this time?”
“Well the doctor says it’s nothing to worry about but she has been having these lesions appear on her skin… I don’t know what do make of it.” Breren replied.
“And you have no idea what they are?” Jandon asked,
“Damn it Jandon, I’m an engineer not a doctor.” Breren said angrily, “Sorry Jandon, I’m just very tense nowadays…”
Jandon just nodded, “I’ll be returning to my cottage now... see you later.”
Jandon began to walk to the shuttle pad when he remembered something, “Breren? We’re changing the name of the station, since the old Zaon folks are long gone…”
Breren looked up from the blueprints, “Oh yeah? What are you calling it?”
Jandon smiled, “Well since Phoenix Corp owns it now we are calling it The Phoenix’s Nest.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject:

Jayceon, flanked by guards, walked through the corridors of the facility and up to the desginated spot, set by the Phoenix Corp. administration. The guards would never have been there before today, at least not at a Jedi establishment - but ever since his encounter with the Dark Jedi on Coruscant, Jayceon was never feeling safe.

They walked to a terminal, and it stood silent. They waited, the guards training their weapons in every direction, for the man who would clone Jayceon.
+ Ex-Admiral, Nespis Republic

Adeline Taylor
+ Head of Intelligence, Devaron Sovereignty
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject:

As quickly as he had arrived, Jayceon had to leave.

"I am sorry, please hold. I will be back another day for my treatment."
+ Ex-Admiral, Nespis Republic

Adeline Taylor
+ Head of Intelligence, Devaron Sovereignty
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Wayland » The Phoenix's Nest staryards
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: