Incom Executive Complex, Surface (Fresia)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Incom Executive Complex, Surface (Fresia)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Borsk Fey'lya

Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Incom Executive Complex, Surface (Fresia)

Borsk Fey'la shot the human male sitting across from him a slick and smooth, business-like smile. With a slight ruffle of his fur, the politician began to reply to the question of the CEO of Incom Corporation.

"Your concerns are well-founded, Terek," The Bothan addressed the man. "The Empire may react to Incom officially associating with the Galactic Alliance, regardless of the new treaty...but imagine the sales to be made! Many citizens of the galaxy enjoy a corporate setting that has its morals and stances clearly defined. They believe it's more secure...and that their hard-earned credits would be better spent to buy a more secure product from a more secure company."

The clean-shaven man with dull brown eyes leaned back into the rigid chair he rested upon, exchanging looks with his partners and co-owners. Borsk once again flashed an assured smile, intent on getting Incom to be nationalized by the Alliance, no matter what it would take. Borsk frequently did what was right, but through the wrong means. Still, there was no question in the fact that Incom and the Alliance would benefit greatly from being one entity; Incom had supplied the Rebel Alliance with top-of-the-line ships for decades, the only thing missing was a piece of flimsie that stated they were all-out for each other.

“Not that I don’t trust you, Councilor, but I think we need more reason to ally with you. This is a difficult procedure that we don’t want to overlook.” Responded Terek Grilau.

Borsk’s fur, once again, rippled. It had a tendency to do that when faced with tough questions or second-guessing. “Of course, Mr. Grilau.” Councilor Fey’la nodded. “We both know, of course, that you are always on the edge of Imperial retribution for supplying us with ships for a discounted price, or were. As a member of the Galactic Alliance, we would protect you from any threat, whether it be pirates or the Empire.”

“The Empire is not currently at war with you.”

“Correct,” Borsk conceded. “However, as was demonstrated on the poor citizens of Corulag, there are rogue leaders out there with significant firepower. Though you have many defenses and ships that can easily match the Empire’s own forces, you are severely lacking the pilots, as I have noticed. This would be a co-operative.”

“True,” Admitted Terek. He stood and looked to his associates before turning back to the Bothawui-native. “We will discuss it. Know that we are very interested in this offer, but we must also think about how this will affect the people of Fresia, not just our own company.”

Borsk’s lips spread once again, teeth glimmering white from the treatment he had used extensively before the meeting. “Of course. I’ll be awaiting your decision, say, tomorrow?”

“Very good,” Another associate said before all nodded and began to walk into another office, leaving Borsk to sit alone at the table. He straightened his diplomatic uniform and stood, proud of himself. This would benefit the Alliance greatly; there was no question that Incom would sign on. What made the Alliance happy made him more successful.

Leaving the complex, Borsk was unsettled by the shuttle streaming towards a docking pad. However, he was pleased to see it had Alliance markings. Apparently, the good admiral had arrived.
 Back to top »
Ackbar

Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject:

The Admiral's footfalls resounded on the landing plank as he made his way to the duracrete below. It had been months since Ackbar had stepped outside of a starship and the touch of fresh air on his scaly skin was welcoming to say the least. However, he still rather preferred the salt filled seas of Mon Calamari.

Nodding to his entourage of four Alliance guards, Ackbar began his trek across the open landing platform to a group of figures milling about on the opposite side. From this distance, it was hard to make out specific details, but Ackbar was fairly certain these were his contacts.

As they drew closer, those details began to come into focus and Ackbar realized that the head figure was not human. Instead, his short stature was covered from head to toe in golden fur with alert, pointed ears on either side of his head. He was dressed to kill which indicated that he was either a business dealer or a politician. However, Ackbar knew better to mistake this man for a businessman. He knew him too well to even have that thought cross his mind.

"Ah, Councilor Fey'la," Ackbar's raspy voice boomed across the small expanse as he brought his entourage to a halt before the Bothan. "What a pleasant surprise to see you here on Fresia. I wasn't informed that you would be present."

The Mon Calamarian's eyes searched the landing field before coming to rest on the Bothan once more. "I assume you already got a headstart on the negotiations?"
 Back to top »
Borsk Fey'lya

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject:

“Admiral,” Borsk nodded. “I have. The Board is considering it as we speak.”

He began to walk down the open corridor followed by Ackbar and his entourage. “As for knowing about your arrival,” The Bothan continued. “The Alliance informed me that you were on your way here. After this mission is over, you’re supposed to transport me back to Tatooine.”
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject:

A galaxy to galaxy message came in from the planet Contruum. It came as a fuss and then cleared up as it finally settled and gave a small chime. It waited to be open. It was ready to deliver the messages it would soon relay. The message contained a "hello".

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Borsk Fey'lya

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject:

Borsk raised the tuft of fur above his eye and reached a furred hand into his pocket, pulling out a comlink, which was beeping excitedly. Borsk activated it.

"Hello," Said a voice on the other end.

Eyebrow still raised, Borsk moved his mouth towards the device. "Hello, this is Fey'la," He started in his usual diplomatic routine. "Who is speaking?"
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject:

With a flick of the wrist, and the move of an ear, the Emperor got his request for acknowledgement. So, without delay he was ready to reply.

"Ah, Fey'la, hello, hello, I see you got me hello. Well, to get into to it I would like to speak with you, maybe have a few drinks, about a treaty or two. You see I am Democratic Emperor of the very Liberal Protectorate Protectors. Ha-ha..." Said the Emperor with a loud chuckle, he could tell the other man would not most likely be amused. But didn't care; he never cared for the formality of talking.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Borsk Fey'lya

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject:

Fey'la's eyes widened, exchanging a look with the Mon Calimarian admiral aside him. This was the leader of the DRWP...wanting to negotiate? An interesting idea, Borsk though.

"Emperor Heckler?" The Bothan said, not amused at the strange laughter that was coming over the line. "A treaty or two? Please explain."
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:49 pm    Post subject:

The Emperor got quickly focused at this question. He thought for only a moment’s pause, and then began his quick speech over the wave link once again.

"Yes, the Protectorate has been fighting a long bloody war... it has come to nothing. Both the Empire and our side have seen major lose, and yet for nothing but a few more deaths. They wish for insane ideas, insane ideas that will only continue this war, and end more lives. I come to you to end this war." Said the Emperor, all laughter, and optimism falling from his voice. His facial features changed to impressiveness. A dim reflection of a tired and over worked man.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ackbar

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject:

The Mon Calamarian fell in step beside Fey'la as they began to move down the open pad. "I'm glad to hear the negotiations began well. When this is over, it would be my honor to--"

A steady stream of static interupted Ackbar's words. The Bothan cocked his furry head to the side and pulled out a comlink hidden within his breast pocket, which was emitting the annoying sound. The static finally died away and was replaced by a hysteric man's voice.

Ackbar listened to the conversation with great interest. And oh, how he loved the irony of the situation. The leader of the DRWP was opening relations with the Alliance where just months before, Ackbar was threatening their home turf. Not to mention he found the whole idea absurd considering the fact that the Alliance was currently at peace with the Empire, who were the DRWP's main adversaries. Ackbar could not wrap his mind around any conceiveable way this treaty could work. But as usual, he would allow Borsk to work his political magic.

The native Calamarian remained silent with his scaly arms crossed at his chest and listened, occasionally throwing a glance in the Bothan's direction.
 Back to top »
Borsk Fey'lya

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject:

Borsk was a tad apathetic to the emperor's pleaful speech, but he could indeed tell that there was concern in his voice.

"Very well, Emperor," He spoke into the comm. "I shall arrange a meeting between us. The location will be a neutral world, which you may pick."
 Back to top »
Borsk Fey'lya

Post Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject:

Borsk sat at the meeting table he had been a few days before. The Incom executives had taken that time to discuss the situation facing them. The Bothan had also taken that time to try and get more information from the Emperor of the DRWP, but he seemed to have...disappeared. At any rate, Fey'la expected full endorsement from the Incom Corporation.

"...and that leads us to our decision," Administrator Grilau continued. "The Incom Corporation has decided to formally join the Galactic Alliance."

Fey'la put on his biggest businessman grin. "Excellent! A wise choice, if I may say. I'm sure this will bring great benefits to the both of us."

"Indeed," said Grilau. "We believe this is the wisest course for Incom."

Borsk merely smiled again. "You have the means to contact Organa Solo. She'll be happy to arrange for whatever planetary protection you would like. She'll also talk to you about your end of this treaty."

Another member of the board nodded. "Thank you, Counciler Fey'la, on behalf of the entire corporation."

"and thank you, administrators," Fey'la said as he stood and nodded pleasurably at them. He turned from the board and walked out of the room.

It was time to return home.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Incom Executive Complex, Surface (Fresia)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: