Lower City, Lannisport
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Devaron » Lower City, Lannisport
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Lower City, Lannisport

This takes place a month ago, just for RPing's sake, during the Sovereign Uprising, what the rebellion was called that preceded the Rise of the Sovereignty.

After the brief rebellion that accompanied the rise of the Sovereignty, Jessa's home had nearly been gutted. As she stepped inside, she spotted what was left of the kitchen to see if there was any food left. She stepped inside, to be startled by what appeared to be a drunken man face down in her sink. Fury rose like a black pit in her gut, despite how completely enraged she was already. Jessa grabbed the man by the hair, suddenly waking him. She jerked him out of the house, flailing, screaming, fat drunken body and all and gave him a good boot into the street.
Unexpectedly, she heard armored footsteps outside her house. Jessa heard a radio buzz and someone say, “They must have really ravaged this place, look at it.”
“Check for survivors; kill any resistance,” another said.
Jessa immediately thought threw a few solutions. Running was one, hiding was one; she then came to a conclusion. “Hey! Help!” she called out.
“There’s someone in there, I’ll check it out.”
The white-armored figure of a Sovereign trooper rounded a wall. “Are you hurt?”
“N-No,” she stuttered.
“Where are you from, miss?”
“This was my house before they despoiled it.”
“Who’s ‘they’?” the trooper queried.
“Those damn revolutionaries.”
“There’s no need to worry about them,” the soldier said, “They’re dead; Sovereign’s orders. Speaking of which, what do you want to do?”
“I-I don’t know. I’ve lost everything. This house was me. My credit chips, my life, my soul. I don’t have any idea what to do now.”
“Want us to take you to the barracks? Get some food and rest?”
“Why would you do that?”
The man shrugged, “Sovereign’s orders.”
This man is a buffoon, a mere pawn in a game of kings, she thought.

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject:

After a long ride in a bulk transport converted to hold passengers, the group of shelter-less citizens was brought to the old Senate building, which had been converted to hold some ten thousand people.
As the ragged community was unloading into the massive dome, a Sovereign officer called out on a speaker, “Any and all persons interested in joining Devaron’s armed forces, please come this way.
Jessa’s mind ran through her options. She could try and go with them or stay here with ten-score homeless people. She opted for the former. Running after the assembly of people, now queued up at another transport.
After a long wait, an officer asked the person in front of her, “Name?”
“Vladimir Kolenk,” the man answered.
“Planet of birth?”
“Coruscant.”
“Citizenship?”
“Aye, here are my papers.”
“Get in the transport. Next!”
Jessa hesitantly walked up.
“Name?” the soldier asked.
“J-Jessa Dayne.”
“Planet of birth?”
“Denon.”
“Citizenship?”
“I do, but my papers were lost in—” she was cut off.
“Yea, sure lady, go back to the—”
He was in turn cut off by the second officer saying, “She’s clean, corporal. Admit her.”
“Yes, sir! Move into the transport, Miss.”
As she climbed the stairs into the shuttle, she could hear many male voices discussing their wanted positions. Jessa heard answers varying from ‘mechanic’ to ‘capital ship captain’. None of these answers seemed to come from very educated people, she reasoned.

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Devaron » Lower City, Lannisport
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: