Lambda Office, "Lambda Corellia Industry"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » Lambda Office, "Lambda Corellia Industry"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Lambda Office, "Lambda Corellia Industry"

The newly built skycraper touched the very heavens of Corellia and was labeled part of the Lambda Corp. Hundreds of employees rushed in and out of the office carrying out their jobs. The security was enormous along with dozens of personal outside alongside with droids checking everyone entering and exiting the building.

Calias smiled at Lambda's accomplishment then walked into the building, after being checked several times. Several secretaries walked up to him immediantly and handed him several data padds.

Calias took them then headed to his office.

"Becky, I dont want to be disturbed, I have several important communications to make!" Calias exclaimed to his secretary.

Calias entered the elevator then accelerated to the top of the building.

Last edited by on Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject:

Calias step off the elevator and entered his massive office. He grinned and almost laughed at the site of the large amount of piles of data padds that accumulated on his desk.

"Alpha 89A, Get in here and help me with these!" Calias exclaimed calling his droid secretary

He rolled in casually then began to process and file the padds. Calias collected a handful then collapsed into his chair reading them.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject:

Calias read one of the data padds and it read, "Purchase 2 Corellian Light Frieghters?" Calias read the detailed padd and laughed then said outloud, "Well thats ironic!"

Calias pressed a communication button and several minutes later one of his top staff members arrived.

"Mark, I need you to hire 400 individuals...200 each on our two new YT-2400s." Calias said to the staff member

"Aye sir." Mark responded as he waited for more orders

"Then I want you to take those two ships to the planet Hoth and collect as much Ice from the planet as possible Fill ebvery inch of those ships! You will then jump into Hyperspace for Corulag. Understood?" Calias questioned

"Yes sir." Mark responded instantly

"I want the ice checked for any kind of harmful diseases..." Calias ordered then said, "We have other ships set for Corulag filled with tons and tons of ice to help cool the evaporating oceans... You will make a total of 4 trips...."

Mark nodded taking this all down by memory.

"Report in as soon as you reach Corulag, Understood?"

"Aye Aye sir!"

Mark turned on his heels and re entered the elevator then was off to carry off his orders. Calias turned around and purchased the two YT-2400s. Then resumed filling out the data padds.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject:

As Calias finished the last one, his secretary, the humanoid one, brought in a large stack. Calias let out a sigh then said, "Bring them in"

The top data padd was a business request. Calias nodded then told his secretary, "I'm leaving...Tell Chief Manager Burns he's incharge around here...I'll back back in 6 days."

Calias Ketra took his personal belonging and entered the elevator.

--Minutes later---

Calias, after being checked by several security guards, entered the Night Sparrow.

Last edited by on Tue May 17, 2005 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject:

Calias Ketra is now aboard the Night Sparrow
 Back to top »

Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject:

Andorra walked into the Corp office after being searched...multiple times by security at the front door. Security is tight around here she thought. She approached the main desk and the receiptionist knew her.

"Miss SIlla?" she asked

"Yes ma'am" Andorra replied softly

"Your office is on the 54th floor, to your right third door." she said kindly

Andorra nodded, shocked that she had heer own office! She walked a bit more quickly, driven by excitement. When she entered the elevator she hit "54" then waited as it climbed to the top.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject:

Calias watched Andorra enter the elevator from a security moniter and hoped she would love her new office. Lambda had a lot to give her and he wanted to be the one to offer it. He waited until she found the note on her new desk.

Last edited by on Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:53 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn entered the building and saw Andorra entering the elevator. After being searched by security, ran up to try to catch up with her. She read the elevator door and it said, "54" She clicked for a new elevator then raced up to "54".

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject:

"Arlyn?" Calias said out loud then cursed under his breath, "This changes things....I hope she doesnt take it the wrong way..."

Calias watched as Andorra enter the office and laughed with excitement. Calias smiled, for her happiness brought him happiness. He watched as she closely examined the room with amazement. As if she was about to cry, she put her hands over her eyes when Arlyn stepped inside.
 Back to top »

Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject:

Finally! A place of my own... she thought to herself as she put her hands over her eyes to hold back the tears that had just come.

Arlyn entered from behind her and she threw her arms around her. She was just so happy! Could it get any better?

Arlyn patted her back then said, "It looks like you are going out to dinner tonight!"

"What?" Andorra said, through the tears

"He's invited you to dinner"

"Who?"

" ' Mr. Ketra', the VP himself!" Arlyn exclaimed happily, "Looks like you've got a friend in high places..."

They broke into laughter and Andorra said, "What am I going to where? You have to help!"
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject:

"Of course, I saw a clothing shop nearby...We could stop in there and pick you out something thats....Spectacular!" Arlyn couldnt help but brush away her own tears. This obviously affected her new friend greatly and she couldn't help but feel happy.

Arlyn held her hand then said, "Shall we?"

Arlyn then looked at the video camera and said, "You better be well dressed!" As if she was speaking to Calias himself. They re entered the elevator and was whished away.

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject:

Calias laughed as Arlyn talked to the video, which she guessed correctly, he was watching. Calias decided that she was correct and he needed to find something nice to wear...

He pushed a button and his female secretary came into his office.

"Good Afternoon Clarec, I need to find something nice to wear...I have a date tonight" He said quickly, hoping her to answer

"And what you like me to do, sir?" she responded, a little confused

"Well, Jarock is off on vacation, Michael is lightyears away...You need to help me find something...dashing." he finished

The secretary looked him up and down then said, "I may know where to find a nice shop, but its several minutes away...Do you have transportation?"

Calias nodded, listening to her every word.

"Ok then.."

"Oh yes, yes, You are now officially released from work, for today, and.." he now whispered, "Will still receive your pay. Plus a bonus"

She smiled, now more convinced she wouldn't lose her job or get in trouble...Then again this was the VP of the company. She took his hand and guided him into the elevator where they were taken to one of Lambda's Taxis.

Last edited by on Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject:

Calias and Andorra arrived at the Lambda Office and were immediantly greeted by the office president, Geru.

"Vice President Ketra, I have excellent news. We have discovered a planet for our new droid making project. The officials have granted us permission to build there." he spit out

Calias nodded then said to Andorra, "We leave at once"

Andorra smiled then said, "I'll tell Arlyn that I'm leaving...Meet you on the Laborian?"

Calias nodded then they split ways. Calias went up to the office building to grabseveral materials and people he needed, while Andorra went to the residential quarters to tell Arlyn goodbye...at least for now.

Last edited by on Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject:

Calias walked towards the skyscraping building of Lambda Corp. It was utter powrer in the business world. Calias took the time to reflect of his business adversaries. Kuat for example could have been the business KING, but his empire went up in flames and now he is barely alive inside of the Black Sun. Calias stepped forward. He was second in command of the most powerful business of them all. They had influence and their own worlds!

"Sir, Welcome back!" Mark said as he stepped inside

Calias nodded and responded, "Only for a few days, Mark...I have to leave shortly."
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject:

"Sir, The Lamdba Trade Route is underway." Mark said with a smile

"Excellent. Have you heard from the Chief?" Calias asked

"No...Shall we send a team?" Mark raised an eyebrow

"Perhaps...Let's give them a few days." Calias smiled

Calias headed for the elevator and signaled him to follow him.

Mark, after passing several security droids, stepped into the elevator with Calias.

"Sir, I have another question...Is it wise to trust the Empire?" Mark asked

Calias took a moment then said, "For now, We have no reason why we
shouldn't."

They stood for a few moments in silence then Mark asked, "The Rebels?"

"No response along with Zaon, Hutts and the URRW."

Calias then turned, "Has Mr. Kims responded with the delebration of Bastion?"

"No." Mark said simpliy.

Calias sighed as the elevator stopped at Mr. Ketra's office. They both stepped only to find one of Lambda's new employees.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject:

The Wookiee stood in a powerful stance over Calias's desk. Calias moved towards him and stretched out his hand for the wookiee to shake, but the wookiee pulled Calias inwards for a giant hug.

"Jowbacca!" Calias exclaimed," What an excellent surprise!"

The Wookiee gave an excited howl.

"I'm good..." Calias said, "Mark, can we discuss this later?"

Mark nodded and left in the elevator.

"Well, not to skip the formalities, but are you ready?" Calias asked more seriously

Jowbacca nodded and gave a low grunt.

"Good...Good. We leave as soon as you are ready!"

Jowbacca growled again but this time it sounded more serious.

"Yes...I suppose you're right. I will hail Obroa-Skai and request for more ships"

Jowbacca nodded in agreement.

"Would you join me for a quick dinner?" Calias asked

The wookiee gave another excited growl and they entered the elevator bound for the lobby.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject:

"Jowbacca" Calias said looking at his comm device, "We have to leave immediantly..."

Jowbacca gave a sorrow type of a growl, and left his plate half full.

Calias and Jowbacca are now enroute to Obroa-skai.
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:51 am    Post subject:

This building has been closed and is undergoing remodel.

I still hope I am granted permission to work here, if not, send me a PM. Thanks

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » Lambda Office, "Lambda Corellia Industry"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: