Battle above Devaron
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Assessment Room » Battle above Devaron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jamie Fox

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Battle above Devaron

Hey, this is a practice RP for me with my character, Ashley Tyrell, a fighter pilot for the Sovereignty. We're fighting Imperials in this just because they're the quintessential evil. No bias ment, of course. Joke

Quick backstory: The Imperials got extremely mad at Devaron for one reason or another, and sent their entire fleet. Our (the Sovereignty's) complete fleet is here also.

I really dont mean to anger the Imperial faction with this, so if any of the Capital-ship-defeating-another is wrong, please don't take it offensively. This is all for fun. Wink

Ashley prepped the Devaron Interceptor for flight. She put the ship on repulserlifts while she powered on her shields and weapons. Ashley had been one of the last to launch her fighters, as she was hiking in the Eastern Lannisport Mountains when the Imp's attacked. She put her throttle on full and shot out of the hangar. To her left, she saw a battery of planetary turbolasers burst their green death towards the fleets in orbit. The planetary shield dropped for a fraction of a second as she sped into the void. She curved past an IMC-2000 platform lancing it's destructive energy ironically towards it's makers. As she rounded the platform, she got her first good view of the battle.
"Shit..." she swore as she saw the two massive fleets in battle, although one side was obviously larger and better eqipped: the Imperials. She watched as an Akula Star Destroyer closed on a group of Lannister-classes, and she flinched as the ASD's concussion missiles smashed into one of the Devaronian ship's exposed hull, venting Ashley's friends, Ashley's kin.

I'll continue later.

Ashley Tyrell - Devaron Interceptor Pilot
 Back to top »
Jamie Fox

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject:

Ashley Tyrell brought her fighter around and punched the throttle towards the Devaron's First, which was under heavy TIE Bomber attack.
She flicked her radio to the encrypted Sovereignty channel, and immediately she heard a squabble of mixed voices, "Gold Five, get this squint of of me! Red--AAHG! -- Shit, they're all over the -- get him off my tail! -- I've lost my port stabilizing fin! No, get him, NO!"
She cut the radio. Watching her friends die was enough, she didn't need to hear their screams of agony. She left the fleet communications channel open. Ashley flew over a Sovereign-class and then a group of about twenty Tyrell-classes, named after her father, Mace Tyrell.
Her Emporer, the Supreme Sovereign's voice broadcasted over the fleet channel. "Limit the no-man's-land. Move to point-black broadside with the Imperial vessels. Your main target is the center of the three Executor-classes, the Prestige. Out, and good luck."
Almost immediately, the whole fleet began moving forward. She saw a Sovereign-class, what looked to be the Devaron's Hammer, get trapped in a deadly broadside with two of the ESD's. She saw its shields fail, but all of a sudden she was blinded. When the scarlet flash was gone, she saw what caused her blinding; the IPHT's. Fifty artillery ships fired on the Prestige nearly point-blank. Her fleet communications popped to life again, "Sensors report Prestige's shields down to 20%!" A cheer went up on the radio. "All ships, fire on that fracking Executor!"
Finally, Ashley caught site of a TIE. She rolled the Interceptor, giving her antigrav matrix something to cope with, and sent out a link burst of red laser. The bolts collided with the TIE where the left solar panel connects to the eyeball, shearing it off. A second later, the TIE's ion engines detonated, incinerating the vessel and whatever hapless person was piloting the shieldless-craft.

Ashley Tyrell - Devaron Interceptor Pilot
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Assessment Room » Battle above Devaron
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: