Gang Encampment
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Gang Encampment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thanates Scyntor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Gang Encampment

Thanates stopped just shy of the blocked-off intersection, looking over the pile of armor-clad corpses. His eyes turned up to the surrounding area, then back down. He raced in and, under the blaster fire of a token guard left there to catch any stragglers, hauled the largest of the troopers back. He ducked into a nearby alley and, within moments, emerged a fully-clad trooper. He reached for his vibroblade and cut a chevron into the right pauldron, indicating that he was not one of them, but taking command.

I want squads A and B to follow me - we are taking this city back. When reinforcements arrive, have half of them follow the trail of debris I will lay out - they will be able to recognize it. The other half will provide us with pinpoint covering fire. I want one sniper to follow me, the rest will reinforce Your contingent at a distance. Do you have any questions?" Thanates regarded one of the other toopers behind the cold black eyes of the helmet, and when a reply wasn't issued fast enough, Thanates drew the borrowed blaster and emptied three crimson bolts into the others helmet. "Is there someone here who can follow orders?"

The second-in-command of Squad A stood up and offered a crisp salute, then drew his blaster and barked out orders as thanates turned and raced down the streets, listening to the reports come in through the helmet's commlink system, following them to the encampment. On the way, he spied a Wookiee with a bowcaster, knocking down gang member after gang member. He smiled... he would do nicely.

"You there, take command of this squad of troopers - give me covering fire!" Zaalful, turning his head quizzically to the trooper, nevertheless started growling orders to the squad behind, which the commander's internal translator interpreted as "You heard him, covering fire!" Crimson needles erupted around Thanates's team as they took up a secure position 200 meters from the heavily fortified building, using permacrete barricades to shield them from the ensuing return fire...
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thanates Scyntor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject:

Thanates charged through the hailstorm of fire coming from the building, his accuracy with the blaster inhuman as his shots disintigrated opposing blasters and scorching flesh, while leaving the beings mostly unharmed. He wanted to take them alive. "Squads A and B, cover the flanks. Everyone else, follow me - strategic stations!" He charged through, blasting people that were leaning out of doorways, his stun bolts catching them before their fingers could spasm on the triggers of their blasters.

He grabbed the thermal detonator from the belt clip of his borrowed armor and, his fingers brushing over the unlabeled buttons a moment, threw the white cylinder up the last flight of stairs. He motioned for the rest of the squad to take cover and stood there as the blast wracked the building, superheated gasses penetrating the chevron cut into his blast armor and scorching his arm. He only smiled at the pain and the smell of charred flesh... he wanted this mark.

With a howl, he charged up the stairs, his stun bolts finding each person that saw the detonator and managed to take cover before it blew, his roar of fury making the transparisteel windows rattle. As the last body slumped, he was already speaking into the commlink. "Area secure. Bring one unit of security personell to the location, you will find 63 members stunned, 58 dead. Scyntor out." The baffled voices sounding from his commlink went dead as he removed the helmet and stripped himself of the armor, leaving himself clad in a sleeveless tunic and trousers with tattered cuffs. He handed the blaster back to one of the trooper and, saluting with fist to heart, exited the area, blood starting to seep from the wound on his right arm.

He made his way back to the Imperial Palace, his mindset transformed back to his training. His steps were precisely 90 centimeters in length, his shoudlers square, every milimeter of his 2 meter height straight and precise. He strode back to the east gate and flipped his vibroblade over his fingers, presenting it once more to the guards. If you don't mind, I'd like my hands left unbound until someone comes to retreive me."

The stormtrooper nodded, having heard the entrie exchange at the encampment. "As You wish, Mr. Scyntor."

Thanates is at the Imperial Palace gates.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Gang Encampment
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: