Newly appointed "Negotiation" Hut
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Forest Moon of Endor » Newly appointed "Negotiation" Hut
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Newly appointed "Negotiation" Hut

As Tarpin stepped up to podium, Many cheers were heard from the audience of Ewoks he had gathered. The Tribal leaders of the most populous Villages had gathered, along with Regional Rulers, governors, or whatever title they insisted upon.

"( We have been deined freedom Comrades!) " He said in the most powerful voice he could, despite the fact that Ewok wasn't a very powerful language in itself.

"( I have met with the man who claims to 'own' us, and he will not let us be self-governing. Who wishes to live under a tryant? Which one of you?) "

The audience was silent.

"( Exactly! It is as I expected Friends; Do you not believe it to be a right to 'own' yourself?)"

Many approvals were heard from the Assembly.

"( Then we must declare ourselves free! We must show the galaxy that we are not toys, or pets, or animals, but that we are a people, and that we can unite, and fight! )"

The Leaders collective prides swelled;

"( We shall have a vote! Who among you believes we should belong to ourselves? Answer! )"

Tarpin did not hear any dissapproval; some said nothing, but none said nay.

"( We shall have a Formal vote, comrades. A piece of paper has been passed to each of you. You shall state wether we should remain under this...this...whatever you wish to call the state of government, or to be reorganized into the Endor Autocratic Confederation! ) "

The Leaders of Endor began scribbling on their paper.

Some things in life are bad.
They can really make you mad.
Others'll just make you swear, and curse.

When you're chewing on life's Gristle
Don't grumble! Give a whistle!
And this'll help things turn out for the best... and

Always look on the briiiiight side of life... "

-Otto to Brian, during crucifixion, 33 A.D.

" Police Officer: The personal effects of Jake Blues... one broken pair of sunglasses... one unused prophylactic... one soiled... "

" Elwood: What kind of music do you usually have here?
Claire: Oh, we got both kinds. We got country and western. "

" Elwood: Illinois Nazis.
Jake: I hate Illinois Nazis. "

-The Blues Brothers

Lance Jerak
Julian Noble
Lord Tarpin
Kristina Stark
Silas Orites 'Zealot'
 Back to top »
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject:

The votes came in, and it was decided.

The Ewoks were re-organized into the EAC, the Endor autocratic Confederation.

"( I see, Comrades that you are with me! Out 20 votes, only Two are against our noble cause! Who, may I ask, voted against us? No harm will come to you, we merely wish to persuade you against your futile decision. "

Two Ewoks stood up. One was very strong-looking, wearing Battle armor consisting of an unkown type of Metal, or perhaps plastic.

"( I did not vote against you Tarpin)", he said "( I wished to abstain. We will fight all who invade our lands, be they Human, Ewok, or anything else.)"

"( Chief Miercole, what would it take for your support? Your Warriors are powerful, and may be needed for our new world order to succeed.)"

"( If you give something that you need, as an insurance against betrayal, then we will join you. We will not be played though. If you are recognized as a Traitor, we will hunt yo- )"

"( I will find something, Friend. But what of you, Chief Hegrom? Why won't you join us? )"

Hegrom was a Tiny Thing, barely 3/4 the size of an average Ewok. He spoke with the confidence of a man who had a 400 out of 401 chance of winning the lottery, and indeed lost.

"( W-w-what?! I-I-I V-voted for y-y-y-y-you! )"

"( Let me see...Oh, I don't believe I counted you. Your writing was Illegible.)"

The Creature looked relieved, and sat down.

"( So it's all decided then. Well, now we must discuss government issues and such. The first order of business; our military. I have 500 Clones armed with Assault rifles ready to fight, what of the rest of you? )"

After 3 hours, the meeting was concluded, and the ' Senate' was dismissed, with the discussion of more tedious issues to pick up again the next day. Tarpin retired to his quarters, which were quite nice, for an Ewok. The bed was below average, as after many nights Tarpin had given up trying to keep the Darn thing from getting torn and such. There was a Couch, across from which a HoloTv was situated. He didn't watch it much, being too busy with other things. As he lay his head on the pillows, he began processing the chances of his men surviving any assault.

500 Clones, 200 of Miercole's Elite troops, 50 of Hegrom's scouts, and at least 10,000 collective troops from the other leader's villages. Tarpin ordered them to send them here, the Village of Wandon, where he would arm and train them.

Some things in life are bad.
They can really make you mad.
Others'll just make you swear, and curse.

When you're chewing on life's Gristle
Don't grumble! Give a whistle!
And this'll help things turn out for the best... and

Always look on the briiiiight side of life... "

-Otto to Brian, during crucifixion, 33 A.D.

" Police Officer: The personal effects of Jake Blues... one broken pair of sunglasses... one unused prophylactic... one soiled... "

" Elwood: What kind of music do you usually have here?
Claire: Oh, we got both kinds. We got country and western. "

" Elwood: Illinois Nazis.
Jake: I hate Illinois Nazis. "

-The Blues Brothers

Lance Jerak
Julian Noble
Lord Tarpin
Kristina Stark
Silas Orites 'Zealot'
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Forest Moon of Endor » Newly appointed "Negotiation" Hut
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: