Fifth Galactic Devaronian Senatorial Meeting
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Devaron » Fifth Galactic Devaronian Senatorial Meeting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Fifth Galactic Devaronian Senatorial Meeting

"Order! I will have order!"
The holocams observe them clicked on.
The populous of the senate building settled down as Tyrion shouted for attention in the immense senate building.
"I call to order the fifth meeting of the Galactic Devaronian—"
A platform moved forward with three Neimodian occupants, "The representatives from Neimodia request audience with the—"
"—You will get audience," Tyrion replied, "When I’ve finished calling to order this meeting."
The Neimodian’s headdress wobbled a tad, "This is an important matter!"
Another platform moved forwards, this one as well transporting three gray Neimodians. "The senators from Cato Neimodia—"
"—Can wait until the we’re—" Neimodia tried to cut in.
Tyrion was fuming with rage, "Be quiet! All of you!"
Silence engulfed them.
"Thank you. As I was, I call to order the fifth meeting of the Galactic Devaronian senate. Now I will recognize the senator from Neimodia."
"Thank you, High Senator. As we were, you must all know of the Democratically Represented Worlds Protectorate," there was a murmur of yes’s, "and you are all, of course, aware that we are at open war. This war gained my vote due to the DRWP’s emperor continually threatening our planet, giving the fact that a few of his official’s homeworld is Neimodia as an excuse."
"This is old news," a senator from Aleen said, "What is the point?"
The Neimodian senator ‘harrumphed’ and replied, "I was just proving the point that I support this war to the fullest."
The Cato Neimodian representatives stood up, "I have yet to thank you, High Senator, enough for releasing us from the rule of Brote Heckler."
An additional platform joined the fray, "The people of Antar agree with the honorable representatives from the Neimodian systems."

I'll continue this in more posts.

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject:

"What does the representatives from Atzerri and Phu have to say on this matter?" Tyrion proclaimed, "Both of your planets’ senators have been relatively quiet during this debate. Please, speak up."
The senator from Atzerri stood up, "High Senator, members of the Senate. Since the civil war months ago, my planet has been trying to stay relatively quiet so we can rebuild our government and society."
"And what does the system of Phu have to say on this matter?"
"Phu is laying low in this matter. We shall go with the majority," its’ senator said.
"That is not an acceptable answer," Tyrion said, unsatisfied, "This is a senate to express ideas and opinions, not sit back and go with the winning side."
There was a chorus of ‘aye’s around, and finally Phu’s representative said, "My opinion on this war? Foolish. It’s your greed," he said with malice, taking long looks at the large, heavily populated planet’s senators, "And the High Senator’s corruption that lead us into this."
Tyrion almost spat words out, "Corruption?! I build this great republic from the ground up! I remember when I landed the colony ships of the survivors of Old Lannisport and began clearing forest for prefabricated tents. Tents, senator! Think about that when you go to sleep in your satin and silk bed."

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject:

The Senate chamber erupted into debate, many of the wealthier planets bellowing at Phu’s representatives.
Over the howling, one deep voice rung out, "They’re probably irritated because the starfleet made a hole out of their capita—"
Something clicked in Phu’s Rodian senator. "You damn bastard!" he shrieked, maddened by some internal furnace. The senator leaped from his platform onto the aggravating person, a magistrate named Yagee. On the screaming Rodian’s seven meter plunge, he drew his ceremonial blaster pistol, rich-looking but powerful, and excavated a charred hole in the mans chest.
Immediately the entire room screeched, and above the uproar Tyrion yelled, "Holy SHIT! Somebody seize that man!"
The blaster-wielding Rodian turned about and tore a burnt hole in one of the Neimodian senators bodyguards before several Lannister House Guards ripped his blaster from his hand and threw it away.
"Be passive. Anything you do will only make your people suffer one hundred times as worse," the guard whispered in his ear.

…the first seeds of dissent find its way into the fretting senator from the planet Phu. Only a trickle at first, but everyone knows a leak can lead to a flood…

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject:

Tyrion sagged in front of the masses of the senate. “Today a member of the magistrates was killed by a maddened Rodian from Phu. You all know, you were here thirty minutes ago,” holocams observed his every move, “He also attempted to slaughter the Neimodian representative, only failing by a few centimeters and killing one of the Neimodian Royal Guards. I will now recognize senators.”
“The senators from Neimodia requests audience.”
“Yes, go ahead.”
“I believe this is a plot to tear apart this Republic was formed by the Democratically Represented Worlds Protectorate, or the DRWP.”
“Your reasoning?” Tyrion said.”
Another platform slit forward, “That would—”
Unexpectedly, the lights shut down. Instantly, everyone began roaring.
Tyrion’s voice rang out, “Someone turn the damn lights—” but his voice was interrupted.
Three shots briefly illuminated the room, and everybody caught a glimpse of an assassin firing through a vent. The aroma of burnt flesh enveloped them, and the lights flicked back on.
The Neimodian senator said, “Someone get that – High Senator!
All of the representatives looked at the main platform to see the body of Tyrion Lannister slumped over his pedestal, with his advisors turning the remains over, giving all a clear view of what used to be his face, now completely disintegrated into blackened slag. The podium dripped wet with his blood.
Several senators retched, and a few vomited over their platforms. A voice called, “Someone get a fracking medic!
A wail echoed through the hall, and Cersei rushed to her husband's limp body.

…and the leak becomes a torrent…

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken

Last edited by Petyr Baelish on Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Devaron » Fifth Galactic Devaronian Senatorial Meeting
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: