ISD-II Tyrant
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » ISD-II Tyrant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nubis Serin
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: ISD-II Tyrant

Commanding Officer: Vacant
Executive Officer: Vacant

The Imperator-II Class Star Destroyer has a heavily reinforced hull (stronger hull) and stronger shields than the Imperator-I class Star Destroyer and not to mention much heavier firepower. They began to appear in service several months after the Battle of Yavin. Instead of a tractor beam targeting array between the shield generators, the ISDII has a communications tower there. Also, the ISDII's ventral Secondary Docking Bay looks far different than that found on the Imperator-I class Star Destroyer. In combat, gunners can eject from their station if it is about to be destroyed. The ISDII's transparisteel viewports on the main bridge can resist an impact of a concussion missile launched from a Victory-class Star Destroyer. But the interior layer will crack and shoot off a crystalline fragment hail storm over the crew pits. And also, the viewports do not protect the bridge from the concussion missile's detonation. These warships are capable of staying operational, after being hit by all the ion cannons on a broadside exchange with a Executor-class Star Destroyer. This class of Star Destroyer requires less crew than its predecessor, however, due to its weapons gunnery crew needs, the total crew aboard both ships remains the same.

- Courtesy of Galactic Empire Databank

[ Biography | Ship Information ]

Last edited by Nubis Serin on Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Gregorio Valua

Post Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject:

Captain Gregorio Valua stepped down from the ramp of the shuttle which had carried him from the Victory to the Tyrant. The executive officer was waiting to greet him onboard.

"Welcome aboard sir," the XO started, "I am..."

"Yes, I know," Gregorio cut him off, "I took time to review some crew reports on the way over here, if you will excuse me, I need to get to the bridge."

"Yes sir," the XO replied.

Gregorio boarded thr turbolift as behind him the shuttle ramped closed and the shuttle made its way out of the hanger and back to the Victory

The turbolift reached the bridge and Gregorio stepped off and walked over to the communications station.

"Communications, is there any messages regarding orders," Gregorio asked.

"Yes sir, one" the communications officer replied and called it up onto one of the monitors.

After reading it Gregorio ordered "send a message to orbital control requesting to leave orbit," then walked over to the navigations station, "navigations, lay in the coordinates to Hapes into the navicomputer and take us there, best speed."

"Aye sir," the two officers replied as the Imperial Star Destroyer exited Coruscant orbit along its allocated course then entered hyperspace.

The ISD-II Tyrant is now at Hapes.

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gregorio Valua

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject:

Just as the Tyrant exited hyperspace communications had announced that a message had come through.Captain Gregorio Valua walked over to the communications station to read the message and felt a slight irritation before walking over to the navigations station.

"Enter the coordinates for Coruscant into the navicomputer and take us back there," Gregorio ordered.

The ISD-II Tyrant is now at Coruscant.

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gregorio Valua

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject:

Captain Gregorio Valua stepped onto the bridge and across to the navigation station to issue orders, "enter to coordinates for Vulpter into the navicomputer and prepare to leave orbit and enter hyperspace as soon as we have recieved clearance from orbital control," then he turned to the communications officer, "contact orbital control and get clearance for us to leave orbit."

A few minutes later to communications officer said, "sir, we have clearance to leave orbit."

After hearing this Gregorio turned to the navigation officer, "take us out of orbit and enter hyperspace," he ordered.

"Aye sir."

The ISD-II Tyrant is now at Vulpter.

Back to top »
Gregorio Valua

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject:

The Tyrant exited hyperspace near the barren wasteland that is Vulpter, exploited since the time of the Republic the Vulptereens lived in poverty, despite their industrial exports.

"Begin deceleration and place us in a higher orbit than the advertisement ring," Captain Gregorio Valua ordered, "a much higher orbit, I don't want our shields to get hit by any of that corporate junk."

"Aye sir," the navigator answered and the tyrant began to slow down, and circle the planet at a significant distance from the ring of billboards.

At this distance Gregorio could quite clearly see the state of the planet, and he felt pity for the Vulptereens, black smoke enveloped the world and the ground, what he could see of it, was a scrapheap with debris forming features as visible from orbit as the planet's natural ones. Vulpter quite clearly bared the scars of centuries of Trade Federation abuse and, regretfully, neglect from the Empire.

"Contact the planer's government," Gregorio ordered the communication's officer. The government was corporate, probably a left over from the time of the Trade Federation though Gregorio did not know for sure. In any case it was only such a government that would permit the navigational hazard that is the advertisement ring.

"Sir, I have got a channel open with the president of Vulpter," the communication's officer announced.

"Put it through," Gregorio ordered, then walked to the communication station where there was the president on the monitor.

"What is your business here, Imperial?" he asked.

"I am here to invite Vulpter into the Empire," Gregorio replied, quite directly.

"Ha! Why would we want to join the Empire, after what you have done to us?" the Vulptereen asked.

Gregorio knew that there was no point in denying the famines inflicted upon Vulpter so he just said, "Atrocities have been committed against your people, I will grant you that, though one thing you should note is that those atrocities happened under different times, with Vader as our Emperor there is a lot more tolerance towards non-humans than there has been before."

"Perhaps, though I will still need to discuss it with the board of directors," the president said, "so, when will you be coming down to the surface?"

Gregorio was worried, he had hoped that the president would not ask for this, "actually I would be concerned about safety should I go down to your surface."

"So, you are frighten that if you go down then you might be killed by anyone against your presence here?" the president asked, half gloating.

"Actually," Gregorio replied, "it is your people's safety I would be worried about should they attempt something like that. I assure you that Imperial personnel are more than capable of dealing with such a situation."

"I see," the president muttered. "Well then as that would cause safety concerns then we would have to do conduct negotiations via a communication's channel. I shall make arrangements with the board of directors for this. I shall contact you when time arrangements have been made."

"Thank you," Gregorio replied and the channel was closed.

Back to top »
Gregorio Valua

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject:

"Sir, we are receiving a transmission from the surface," the communications officer said, " the board of directors is ready to talk."

"Put it through," Captain Gregorio Valua said as he walked over to the communications station, where there was the image of the Vulptereen board of directors with their company's president.

"Now captain," the president said, "could you please tell us what exactly we could expect from membership in the Empire."

"I have anticipated hat question which is why I have prepare a list of changes you could expect under the Empire, and I will be willing to answer any further queries you may have after that," Gregorio said then nodded to the communications officer to indicate that the information packet should be sent.

"The Vulptereens spent a few minutes reading the list before the president spoke up, "This is very comprehensive list, I thank you for preparing it, however I do have a question on your view of a certain aspect of the Empire."

"What is it?" Gregorio asked.

"I was wondering what your views are on the progress the Empire has made in the rights of non-humans?"

Gregorio paused for a minute, unsure how to answer this question before answering, "I feel that the Empire has made significant progress. I know that there will still be a few hardliners devoted to Palpatine's old view on things, however I feel that most of the Empire is coming round to equality."

"Very well, we shall look over the information you have provided and contact you once we have made a decision whether we shall join or not," the president said.

"I shall wait for your decision," Gregorio replied, surprised that they did not mind an Imperial warship in orbit and were not trying to get rid of him as soon as they could, as the channel was closed.

Back to top »
Gregorio Valua

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject:

"Sir, we are receiving a transmission from the surface," the communications officer announced.

"Put it through," Captain Gregorio Valua ordered as he walked over to the communications station to view the message.

The Vulptereen president appeared onscreen, with a slight look of fear in his eyes, "I regretfully inform you that we are neither prepared to accept nor reject your offer of membership."

"Very well then, I shall forward your message to Imperial command then," Gregorio replied.

"Yes, and perhaps we may be prepared to decide at a later date," the president said and the channel was closed.

Gregorio then ordered the communications officer, "send a message to command, informing them of Vulpter's lack of decision with a copy of all communications between us and the surface attached."

"Aye sir."

Gregorio then turned to the navigation station, "enter the coordinates for Byss into the navicomputer then once communications has sent the message take us to Byss, best speed."

"Aye sir, which Byss?" the communications officer asked.

"The Byss which is located in the Deep Core."

The ISD-II Tyrant is now at Byss (the one in the Deep Core)

Back to top »
Gregorio Valua

Post Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject:

"Sir, we are recieving a transimission from command," the communications officer said shortly after the Tyrant exited hyperspace.

Gregorio walked over to the communications station and asked, "what is it?"

The communications officer displayed the text message on one of the monitors and after reading it Gregorio turned to the navigation officer, "enter the coordinates for Coruscant into the navicomputer and take us there, best speed."

"Aye sir."

The ISD-II Tyrant is now at Coruscant.

Back to top »
Gregorio Valua

Post Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject:

Gregorio Valua stepped off the turbolift, into the hanger after what would probably be his last trip on a turbolift of the ISD-II Tyrant. A shuttle was waiting there, boarding ramp down, to take him to the next ship he was to command.

"Pilot, take me to the ASD Hydralisk," Gregorio ordered after boarding the shuttle.

The shuttle closed its boarding ramp as it lifted up on repulsor lefts, unfolded its wings and headed out of the hanger.

Gregorio Valua is now onboard the ASD Hydralisk.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » ISD-II Tyrant
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: